Music By Vince Reviews

22 | Jacksonville, FL

22 Reviews for Music By Vince

Michael · Married on 03/27/2021

Vince is a professional thru and thru. I have been fortunate to be at multiple events where he has been the DJ and without is enthusiasm and energy it would have not been the same. I recommend him for all your future events.

Sent on 06/27/2015

Susan S. · Married on 09/07/2019

Vince , the DJ was awesome! He is an excellent dj for any occasion.. My daughters wedding was just perfect!

Vince, the Dj was spectacular. We hired him to dj for our daughters destination wedding. Vince was flexible and agreed to travel 8 hours one way for her special day. Vince kept her wedding on track and kept the guest laughing.. Many quest commented on how wonderful the DJ was.. He has great equipment and a great set up.. We would gladly hired Vince again for any other special occasion.. We would give him 5 stars out of 5.. excellent service...

Sent on 10/06/2019
  • Glenn

Glenn · Married on 05/18/2019

Enjoy your event when Vince is at the wheel.

We have used Vince for weddings and corporate events. He is professional and personable. He will cater to your every wish. When it comes to entertainment at your event Vince should be your only decision and your last worry. 5 Stars!

Sent on 08/26/2019

Carrie M. · Married on 04/06/2019

Upbeat Energy

Excellent DJ for our Junior/Senior Prom. The kids stayed on the dance floor all night. We will definitely use again in the future.

Sent on 08/04/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 10/20/2018

DJ Vince - must have wedding DJ!

Vince was fantastic!! Everyone had such a great time and he made sure to touch base with us throughout the night the ensure everything was going well. He was entertaining and a pleasure to have at our wedding! Everyone loved his energy and how fun he was!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Amanda · Married on 10/06/2018

Vince was awesome! Very professional and personable all at once. He went out of his way to coordinate the reception and kept this crazy bride calm and stress free to enjoy the reception! Already booked him for October for my cousins wedding! Can’t wait!

Sent on 04/04/2018

Anastasia · Married on 10/06/2018

Wow! Vince's help with order was awesome. He kept my wedding a smooth flow. Trying to fit everything in was only possible by his focus.

Sent on 10/14/2018

Karen · Married on 12/09/2017

Vince is a great asset to any occasion! I highly recommend!

Sent on 02/12/2018

Lisa · Married on 08/05/2017

Vince was fantastic!!! he was very professional yet made the wedding party very fun!

Sent on 02/26/2018

Lauren · Married on 04/16/2016

Vince is great to have at any event! Very involved and brings a lot of energy! He also is great at doing things for the community and supports the Muscular Porphyry Association at no cost in many of their events! We have also had staff use him for DJ servicing for their weddings and have loved him!

Sent on 04/20/2016

Kayley · Married on 04/10/2016

Vince was great with my wedding ceremony & reception, he was very good at keeping things going smoothly and professionally. Lots of fun too!!

Sent on 04/12/2016

Lawrence · Married on 01/30/2016

Vince was very professional. He kept our 10th anniversary party flowing and kept everyone on the dance floor. We had an absolute blast. We will use him for any and all future events! We definitely recommend him for any DJ services you may need.

Sent on 02/09/2016
  • User5519833 · 2+ years ago

Vince was early and set up an hour before and was very good at getting the crowd dancing. Very nice guy. HIGHLY recommend

Sent on 10/13/2015

Blesila · event on: 06/06/2015

VINCE is the very best DJ there is. He's a professional filled with lots of energy. He'll get right down on the dance floor and get down with you. He knows just the right music to play. I've hired and worked with Vince on numerous occasions and it's amazing how he gets everyone on that dance floor. I don't ever have to worry when DJ Vince is there. I know the party will be a great success

Blesila · event on: 06/06/2015

Blesilafuata · event on: 06/06/2015

Dj Vince. The very very best in the business. He always gets our party rockin'. I use him for all my occasions.
    I can't write enough about how great vince is in every aspect.

Siobhan · event on: 05/15/2015

Awesome! We love Vince! Always professional and on time. Really knows how to get the crowd going.

Sent on 06/12/2015

Sherryl · Married on 11/30/2014

This guy is awesome I have used him for my kids graduation parties to Luau's and most recent my oldest daughters wedding. He has music for all ages and makes everyone feel welcome and apart of his show. Will definitely be calling him AGAIN!!!!!

Sent on 06/19/2015

Tina · Married on 05/17/2014

Vince has done other events for me. Great DJ and Really makes the party! Great guy!! Honest, dependable, and very professional.

Sent on 06/30/2015

Baylee · Married on 03/22/2014

i have been a guest at weddings he worked in the past and had a great time. When I got married he took care of so much. Would recommend him for anything.

• User5182166 · event on: 10/28/2012

I would recommend this service to everyone The music was just right for the time and was played perficticly

Sent on 06/16/2015

Gerry · Married on 04/12/2008

Vince did my daughters Wedding for me. It am so glad that I choose Vince, he kept all of our guess partying all night long and up dancing. Vince even got out on the floor dancing with everyone. He was so friendly with all of the wedding party and guess. I would recommend Vince for any type of event that you may be having. YOU WILL HAVE A BLAST WITH HIM.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 06/16/2015