"Music By Request" DJ Butlers Reviews

"Music By Request" DJ Butlers 3
"Music By Request" DJ Butlers 4
"Music By Request" DJ Butlers 5

Kimmy Huber · Married on 11/10/2019

Ryan Riesenbeck is an awesome DJ!

I’m normally not the type of person to really write reviews, but this is an exception! Ryan Riesenbeck was our DJ at our wedding last night & he was beyond amazing!! Before the big day, Ryan really helped us get the time line of our day down & brought up things that we hadn’t even thought about! He made things run so smoothly from the ceremony music, to every aspect of our reception! He was constantly checking on us & our guests throughout the night and even made sure we all had drinks in our hands! If you truly want to have someone at your event that is a TON of fun, super reliable, & just an overall great person, I highly recommend Ryan Riesenbeck for your DJ! He did an amazing job at making our day perfect!

Sent on 11/12/2019
  • Sydney

Sydney Null · Married on 08/31/2019

Such an AMAZING company!

We had Aaron Smith as our DJ for our wedding and did an amazing job! He was professional, organized and kept the dance floor going all night! He was also constantly checking in with us and making sure everything was going as we planned. He even helped make announcements to wrangle family member that had wondered off before family pictures! DJ Butlers is an amazing company and I definitely recommend them!

Sent on 09/02/2019
  • O

Olivia B Toller · Married on 08/24/2019

Absolutely amazing

Ryan was our DJ. He was a blast. Our first meeting with him got me so excited about our wedding. He had us on a schedule for cake cutting, bouquet toss, etc and made sure we didn't miss anything. He played during our ceremony and our reception. His light show was great and he was a blast to work with!! He played all of the songs we asked him to, and then at the end of the night played a song for me and my new husband to rap to, gave us microphones and everything. It was a great party thanks to this guy keeping the party going! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 08/27/2019

Danielle · Married on 08/10/2019

Best dj ever!

Ryan Riesenbeck with DJ Butlers made our wedding so special. He made us feel like his top priority through the entire wedding planning process. I do wedding coordination so I have worked with many DJ's, but Ryan was by far the most professional and entertaining and I cant wait to work with him more in the future! He kept our dance floor packed all night!

Sent on 02/14/2019

Alyssa · Married on 06/22/2019

Great experience with DJ Butlers!

I will always recommend DJ Butlers to anyone looking for a DJ! I have been to plenty of events where DJs are "cheesy" or play lame music...so I was a little nervous about booking a DJ. However, after meeting with our DJ (Lewis Connell) my worries disappeared! Everyone was on the dance floor all night and his music selection was so perfect! We gave him little guidance as to what kind of music we wanted him to play, and we were so happy that he was able to read the crowd and get people dancing! Besides playing music, Lewis was an awesome MC for the night! He was very organized and helped facilitate all the speeches, first dances, cake cutting so that everything went smoothly. DJ Butlers is a very professional service and I would HIGHLY recommend!

Sent on 07/10/2019

Patrick G · Married on 06/08/2019

Recommend!

Lewis Connell with "Music by Request" DJ'd our wedding at the Cincinnati Art Musuem. He did a fantastic job and I'd recommend to others without reservation. He was professional and easy to communicate with throughout the process. He took the time to understand our vision for the day and his calm and professional demeanor made the process a breeze. His sense of timing and ability to read the room made sure the night flowed smoothly. When it came time for the celebration - he kept the dance floor full all night! I would absolutely hire Lewis and 'Music by Request" again!

Sent on 06/13/2019
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 03/30/2019

Lewis Connell for my FANTASTIC wedding day

I met Lewis Connell at Cincinnati's Bridalrama in 2018. He works for the DJ company "DJ Butlers" and I was immediately drawn to his infectious personality and laid back attitude. We wanted to choose a DJ that wasn't trying to "sell us" himself nor a bunch of fancy equipment (you guys know what I'm referring to regarding some of these bridal show booths!) Lewis made my husband and I feel so comfortable and excited about our wedding day. The company provides you with an extremely organized packet that you would fill out according to your wedding timeline (what songs you want played and when to play them, names of important bridal party members/family etc.) I LOVED how Lewis met with us a week before our wedding and took the time and effort to go through this packet with us. He gave me his honest opinions when I needed them and he didn't make us feel silly at all about some of the un-traditional wedding details we didn't incorporate. On the day of our wedding he made sure our officiant had a microphone check so that our guests would be able to hear him speak. Lewis took charge of situations when nobody else would listen to me (frustrating for a bride!) and we are so thankful that he was a HUGE part of our wedding. He is also so much fun and played some BOMB A** tunes ;) the timing of the songs we chose was played out flawlessly and Lewis genuinely loves what he does so please book him for your event ahead of time so that you can experience his greatness! If you're an OCD bride like I was and you want someone who you feel comfortable making very specific requests to then Lewis would be a perfect DJ for you big day. Thanks again Lewis and DJ Butlers for allowing him to be present at our wedding! (I'm writing this review 2 days after our wedding so that everything is still fresh in my mind, LOL)

Sent on 04/01/2019

Teresa · Married on 09/16/2018

Thanks to our DJ Fred! Planning was important to him. He wanted it to go well and knows the flow of the wedding. Experience shows!

"Music By Request" DJ Butlers 6
    Sent on 10/01/2018

Loren · Married on 09/15/2018

We booked Lewis for our wedding, and I can’t show enough gratitude for how wonderful he was. He satisfied everyone’s music tastes. Kept the energy high. Worked with us through any requests/desires. Responded immediately to our questions. You all, book him. You will never regret it. He treated us so well and truly cared about us and making our day so special. Our guests were so pleased with his work they literally got his number at the end of the night. Our wedding night was absolutely flawless and we owe a lot of that to Lewis!

Sent on 09/22/2018

Katherine · Married on 07/21/2018

Aaron was a great DJ. He was super accommodating, and made it really easy for us. He did a great job working with us and my family on the night of the weeding. The prices at DJ Butlers are way more reasonable than other companies as well!

Sent on 08/03/2018

Stephanie · Married on 06/02/2018

Fred Caldwell with DJ Butlers was the "secret sauce" to our wedding. I could not have imagined our reception being any better and he helped to make our night absolutely unforgettable. To kick-off the vendor process once we had a contract, we had a planning meeting with Fred about two weeks before the wedding to outline flow, music preferences and announcements. He gave tremendous help along the way and eased any nerves in the process through his humor and simply understanding of how a wedding should go based off his extensive experience DJ'ing. The night of the wedding the script was executed flawlessly. Parents loved the introduction, all bridal party members had their name correct (even the hard ones!) and the dinner's captain call went as smooth as can be. Post dinner, Fred checked in with Brian and I about 30 minutes into dinner and kept us on track to do a quick loop around the reception hall to say hi to guests. This was a really nice touch that many complimented us on afterward thanks to DJ Butlers' advice. After dinner the PARTY WAS ON! Once we entered the shared room that hosted the bar, sweets and dance floor we did not leave... as well as most of our guests took this route, too. We gave a handful of songs to Fred to play during the planning meeting, but trusted him to run the music as he saw fit. I'd say about half of our songs he played and then the rest went ad-hoc. The ultimate complement we received were from guests that live in Las Vegas (the entertainment capital of the U.S.) and all raved this was one of the best weddings or "parties" in their terms they've ever attended. We had other wonderful vendors, but we truly believe Fred's charismatic personality, energy, professionalism and experience emceeing the festivities and playing music took our reception from awesome to epic. Thank you DJ Butlers! We'd recommend you to anyone.

"Music By Request" DJ Butlers 7
    "Music By Request" DJ Butlers 8
    "Music By Request" DJ Butlers 9
    "Music By Request" DJ Butlers 10
    "Music By Request" DJ Butlers 11
    "Music By Request" DJ Butlers 12
    Sent on 08/14/2018

Suzi · Married on 05/12/2018

All I can say is WOW! We had Fred DJ our wedding at the Hilton Netherland and he brought down the house! From the beginning of the reception, he personalized everything from the entrances to the way he announced the person giving a toast. Any time anything happened like the cake cutting, he made sure to announce it so that every guest knew what was going on.

Fred made every guest I had feel included and apart of our wedding. My mom gave a welcome speech and later said to me, "I wasn't expecting that I'd have to pause during my speech so much for people to clap when I was introducing certain guests. But, I think that Fred helped us prepare an evening where guests felt just so included in what was going on that they literally felt apart of everything.”

As soon as the dance floor opened, it was immediately packed and stayed that way until the reception was over! I heard so many times that my guests were sore the next day from dancing so much- even the ones who work out regularly!

I am a wedding photographer myself and I had a lot of out of town guests coming in for my wedding, so my choice in entertainment was very carefully thought of. I did extensive research and selected Fred after reading all of his rave reviews and meeting him in person. From the beginning of my planning process and until the end, he helped me plan my wedding reception from start to finish to make sure that we had a rockin' party.

The way Fred went over everything and helped me plan made the evening run so smoothly at our reception. He’s been doing this for 25 or 30 years…well you can really tell! He is very experienced and treated me as a client as if I were a million dollar client. I have already been recommending him and will always continue to because of all the weddings I’ve photographed and been at as a guest, he just blows everyone out of the water! Book Fred- he will make your wedding guests say, “That was the best wedding I’ve ever been to!”

Sent on 06/07/2018

Heidi · Married on 02/10/2018

Lewis Connell made our day so special! It was personalized to us that made it so special! It was the perfect day. The dance floor was never empty thanks to Lewis! He Is phenomenal!!

Sent on 03/17/2018

Kristine · Married on 11/18/2017

Ryan Riesenbeck was the DJ provided to us by DJ Butlers and I am incredibly happy we were lucky enough to get him.
    He kept things organized and moving...I didn't have to think about a thing during the reception (for once in this wedding process). He was lively, but not too talkative. Ryan understood the vibe of our reception and kept the party going. He even went above and beyond to move his equipment from the cocktail hour area to the reception area to ensure we had the perfect entrance.

Sent on 12/07/2017

Eric · Married on 11/11/2017

Lewis Connell was the DJ for our wedding and he was nothing short of fantastic. From the planning process to the end of the reception he made everything simple, smooth, and fun. We were a little worried that not many people would dance at our reception due to a lot of older family members making up a large chunk of our guest list but Lewis was able to play music that every generation could enjoy and kept the energy level high the whole night. He did a wonderful job and we would recommend him in a heart beat to other couples.

Sent on 01/09/2018

Cait · Married on 10/14/2017

We had the pleasure of having Lewis Connell DJ our wedding reception at Reception’s in Erlanger, KY. Lewis was absolutely fabulous! He met with us and my parents before the event and quickly picked up on the music vibe and type of atmosphere we were looking for. The night of, our party bus arrived at the reception late, but Lewis was right there at the door as we were getting off the bus all ready to go. Between the toasts, one of my aunts had a major fall and had to be taken to the hospital via ambulance. While this did interrupt the reception for a bit, Lewis kept the night flowing so perfectly. He paused between the toasts, but kept a perfect background music level that encouraged guests to continue eating and conversing (rather than become suspicious of what was going on with my aunt's table etc.) He was perfect! He accommodated all of our requests including a last-minute song request as a surprise for my husband. He was so professional and very easy to communicate with. We couldn’t have asked for a better night or a better DJ. Thank you DJ Butlers and Lewis for such a memorable night!

Sent on 12/04/2017

Amanda · Married on 07/07/2017

Aaron Burkhardt was our Master of service. Aaron has been a friend of the family for YEARS!! I was a little hesitant on having him DJ my wedding because I didn't want him to slack off since I have known him for a long time. He was way more professional than I could have dreamed. He worked very hard, played the best music, and all of the guests were raving about how much fun they had. He made the wedding reception perfect and memorable. He checked with us to make sure everything was going good and if we wanted a few more minutes to do something, that was fine. He would play music until we were ready. If everyone in his company is half as good as he is, then WOW, they sure hit the jackpot!!! Thanks DJ Butlers and Aaron!!! I would highly reccommend them!!

Sent on 07/13/2011

carolyn · Married on 07/01/2017

We hired DJ Butlers for our July outdoor wedding. Our DJ worked with us ahead of time to customize the playlist and incorporate music that we liked. He knew exactly what questions to ask, had access to ALL kinds of music for everyone's taste, and allowed us to submit requests close to the day of. On the wedding day his professionalism made sure that we could relax because we didn't have to worry about anything. He did a great job keeping us on a schedule and making sure we we were on time for all of the wedding festivities and dancing that we planned. His selection of songs showed that he knew what he was doing because the dance floor was never empty! We're so happy that we chose DJ Butlers!

Sent on 07/31/2017

Ali · Married on 05/06/2017

We had the privilege to work with Aaron on our big day and he was fantastic! We were able to meet with him before the wedding day to go over exactly what we wanted and didn't want played at the reception. At the reception Aaron did a great job keeping the activities moving along (dances, cake cutting, speeches, etc.) limiting a lot of the dead time you sometimes see at receptions. I would 100% recommend DJ Butler's to anyone getting married, and I would definitely recommend working with Aaron! My husband and I were extremely happy with their services.

Sent on 05/14/2017

Christine · Married on 04/01/2017

We got married at The Grand Ballroom and Lewis Connell was our DJ. He was amazing! It didn't take long for Lewis to understand our personalities and what kind of vibe we wanted for our special day. He was considerate and helpful with my last minute music surprise for my husband to be and overall really wonderful to work with. Lewis delivered exactly what we wanted-a memorable, fun and non-stop dancing evening!

Sent on 07/23/2017

Debbie · Married on 09/09/2016

Lewis was the DJ at our sons wedding and did an amazing job! He kept the party going all night. I heard so many people say it was the best wedding they have ever attended and Lewis helped make that possible!!

Sent on 10/05/2016

Robbie · Married on 07/23/2016

Lewis Connell was our DJ. He was extremely professional and did everything we asked. The wedding and reception were super smooth and he made a fantastic master of ceremonies. He transitioned from song to song very well and played GREAT music that had all 250 of us dancing all night long!

Sent on 11/28/2016
  • soontobeberling

Alex · Married on 06/04/2016

Adam Miller was a fantastic DJ! He really knows how to mix up the music so the guests would come dance! He played all of our requested songs and there wasn't a song he played that we didn't like. He even took a request from my dad to play a song for him and my grandmother!

Sent on 06/05/2016

Lauren · Married on 05/21/2016

Ryan Riesenbeck did a fantastic job at our wedding. He was professional yet high energy and fun. He was very prepared and played all the songs we requested. I truly believe the music/DJ is a huge part of the reception and I couldn't imagine ours being any better. We highly recommend Ryan!

Sent on 05/21/2017

Our wedding DJ, Aaron, was great and kept the party moving the whole night!

Sent on 10/18/2015