Music By Pegge, llc Reviews

65 Reviews for Music By Pegge, llc

• Arielle

Arielle · Married on 12/15/2018

Talented Musicians

Pegge was so great to work with. She gave me suggestions when deciding which instruments to book depending on the music I wanted. She was so helpful during the whole process and even sent me a recording so I could hear the processional song that I wanted to be played. Pegge was very professional and her musicians did an amazing job during my ceremony.

Kyle · Married on 10/21/2017

We were thoroughly pleased with our band and Pegge's professionalism and care for details. She was flexible and helped us craft the perfect live performance all for our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. She was receptive to our requests and timeline and reassuring throughout our wedding planning process. When the day was finally here, everything with the band went smoothly and the band received an out-pouring of compliments from our guests. The band was one of my favorite things from the whole wedding weekend.

• Hannah Weldon

Hannah · Married on 09/23/2017

They did a fantastic job! I am an orchestra director and was really happy with the music. They are very professional and kind and have a great tone! I highly recommend them!!!

Carla · Married on 10/22/2016

Book her immediately. Pegge is great, she has all kinds of music for any kind of ceremony. We used a duo during the wedding and a DJ for the reception. Everything exceeded my expectations. She is also a nut!! In a good way!!

• Sara Horn

Sara · Married on 05/21/2016

Amazing Customer Service & Talented Musicians! I highly recommend Music by Pegge, LLC. I met Pegge Ealum at a bridal expo. From that day until our wedding, her commitment to us and our ceremony and cocktail hour never waivered. She promptly replied to all inquiries and followed up every call with an e-mail outlining our conversation. She is truly is an expert in her industry and a pleasure to work with. She went above and beyond to help us with our order of ceremony and music selections. Her musicians played beautifully for our ceremony & cocktail hour.

Jillian · Married on 05/20/2016

Pegge was wonderful with helping us determine the appropriate music for our wedding. The live music during the ceremony/cocktail hour was lovely, and our DJ (Leelynn) was so much fun (but not in a cheesy way). Pegge was very quick to answer any emails and was both kind and helpful, never making me feel like I was bugging her with too many questions. This was also the only vendor we used for our wedding that kept us UNDER budget. Highly recommended!

Brittany · Married on 05/14/2016

5 stars all the way! We recently got married on Amelia Island and planned the majority of the wedding from Indiana. Pegge was super responsive via email and spoke with us on the phone multiple times to make sure we were on the same page. We ended up going with a string trio for the ceremony and cocktail hour, and a DJ for the reception. Our ceremony was outside and non-traditional, and the string trio was perfect. Guests were blown away by the music, which Pegge coordinated so that we could have our favorite songs played (Alicia Keys, Kayne, Beach Boys) as well as some classical pieces. Basically we hand picked all of our ceremony music and it was executed beautifully. For the DJ, Pegge relayed our requests and schedule, and DJ Dana delivered! All of our guests were dancing then entire night. I would definitely recommend Music by Pegge to any couple looking for custom, beautiful, and affordable music!

Joe · Married on 04/30/2016

We had the Blue Haven Choir at our wedding and it was amazing! They were so talented, professional and everybody raved about the uniqueness of the performance. Pegge was also great to deal with throughout the process. Very great experience all around and highly recommended!!!

Pegge was amazing to work with coordinating my wedding ceremony music! I received so many compliments from guests remarking how wonderful the ceremony music sounded!!

Carol · Married on 04/30/2016

This vendor was extremely helpful and easy to work with. I used them to find a cello player for my daughter's wedding and it turned out perfect. I checked band by accident on this survey-it should have been ceremony music instead!

Ashley · Married on 04/24/2016

I am from Michigan but always wanted a wedding down south. I got married at The Cloister at Sea Island. They are a 5 star resort and only recommend the best, so when they suggested Music by Pegge, I was eager to each out to the company. I could not have been happier!!!! My musician was Brittany and she was wonderful, very professional and prompt! Pegge took the time to personally call me and make sure all of my wants and needs were met! To say that they met me needs is a giant understatement!!! They were absolutely wonderful!!! The music was absolutely perfect!!! And people were complimenting it all night long! If you are looking for the most professional, kindest, best music, go with this company!!

What a wonderful experience it was working with Pegge! She helped me throughout the planning process and the music for my wedding turned out fabulous. The musicians did a wonderful job complementing the wedding ceremony and the band- Now is the Time with Mama Blue made the reception so fun (even the servers were dancing)! I highly recommend working with Pegge as she helped my wedding a perfect day!

Lindsey · Married on 04/09/2016

Music by Pegge provided our ceremony music for our wedding. We had a violinist and cello player. They have a lot of music in their repertoire, and could play all of the songs I originally inquired about (including the theme song from "Up"!). They were very professional and easy to work with in the planning process. I looked into other ceremony music vendors and they wanted to charge extra money to learn the songs I wanted. I kept digging online and luckily found Music by Pegge! I would highly recommend them!

Pegge was incredibly helpful with selecting all of my wedding music. She listened to what kind of ceremony I wanted then offered suggestions for me to listen to and choose from. We had a three piece trio, flute, violin and guitar. They played while our guests were arriving, through the ceremony and then during our cocktail hour. Pegge met with me prior to my big day to go over all the music selections and really took care of every detail for me. We had so many compliments from guests about how beautiful the music was. During the cocktail hour they played acoustic songs that everyone said they had fun recognizing. My husband is very into music and had some interesting song selections for that they were able to tie into the ceremony and cocktail hour without making a big departure from the overall music theme! We could not have been happier with the music or help that Pegge provided!

Cailen · Married on 04/02/2016

Pegge was fanstastic to work with! We wanted our music to be a reflection of us as a couple and Pegge nailed it - the bagpiper was amazing, as was the string ensemble. All the guests commented on how perfect it was!

Anna · Married on 03/05/2016

Really happy that we have chosen Pegge, she was great answering our emails and helping whenever we had questions. We had instrumental duo, guitar and violin, and sounded really beautiful during our ceremony which was outdoors. DJ that Pegge provided for us was great as well, we had such a great time dancing and our guests and family enjoyed it as well.

Kay · Married on 02/13/2016

Peggy was very easy to work with in deciding appropriate musicians for a destination wedding ceremony at Sea Island, Ga. She also was helpful in providing guidance for the appropriate musician for cocktail hour.

LaDean · Married on 01/15/2016

Do not let this band slip through your fingers. They are amazingly talented and professional. Our guests can't stop talking about how much fun they had dancing the night away, at our daughter's wedding.

Jack · Married on 01/02/2016

A wonderful ceremony became "magical" thanks to the special music provided for the marriage ceremony and entry to the reception.

• User6194353 · 2+ years ago

Pegge was a joy to work with!

Lauren · Married on 11/28/2015

Pegge and the musicians she works with are amazing! Our ceremony music was beautiful, and the band created the perfect atmosphere for our reception. Pegge made all of the important decision making very easy...she may have been my favorite wedding vendor to work with!

Kim · Married on 11/21/2015

Pegge was wonderful! She provided the perfect trio for our rehearsal dinner, the soloist for our wedding, and a string quartet for our wedding as well as the reception. She took so much stress off of me, the mother of the bride, to make sure our weekend was perfect. Everyone we used was professional and extremely good at their jobs. I would not hesitate to use Music by Pegge again for any musical need. I did not need to worry about a thing!

Lindsey · Married on 11/21/2015

Both the band and Pegge were awesome to work with!!! Pegge even took time to visit me at my wedding food tasting to go over details and take a look at the venue. Just excellent!

I highly recommend Music by Pegge! Pegge is a great resource for all things related to wedding music, both ceremony and reception. She is very easy to reach and is always prompt in her responses. Her string musicians were fantastic and her DJ was great! Multiple guests commented on how our DJ did such a great job during the reception. Pegge took care of all the planning and coordination for our ceremony and reception music which made my wedding day much less stressful for me as a bride. Everything fell into place on the day of the wedding and there were absolutely no complications. Pegge has years of experience with weddings and will work with you to make your day exactly as you want. My wedding venue catering and planning coordinators recommended Music by Pegge to me and I am so glad I went with her services!

Allison · Married on 10/16/2015

We had the best time at our wedding!!! Thank you so much for all you've done the ceremony musician was perfect and the DJ was AWESOME!!!