Music By Mike Reviews

36 | Huntsville, AL

36 Reviews for Music By Mike

Abigail · Married on 04/06/2019

The best dj

Mike is AWESOME!! He did an amazing job playing a mix of music that EVERYONE at our wedding reception enjoyed! He also did an amazing job with setting up our lighting and our ceremony music! I couldn’t have asked for anything more from Mike, he truly made our wedding day special!

Sent on 04/08/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 06/16/2018

We had a wonderful experience with mike. He did the microphone for our ceremony and our reception music. He was a better value than others we looked at, and worked with us. We had a lot of don’t play songs and a list of music just for dinner! Definitely a great find. I would recommend him especially since you know that he is the one who will be there, not a bunch of other staff that you haven’t met. He was great and met with us the week before to make sure we were all set as well. Great service!

Sent on 08/21/2018

Susan · Married on 12/31/2017

Mike did a great job getting people involved and dancing. He was easy to work with and professional. He has been doing this a long time and guided us through the process. We used the mirror photo booth and uplighting-both so worth it! I would definitely use him again!!

Sent on 01/11/2018

Courtney · Married on 10/21/2017

Mike was so wonderful to work with! He helped me think of songs and would meet anytime we had a chance to. The photo booth was such a hit and the music was great!!

Sent on 11/08/2017

Vicki · Married on 05/27/2017

I had an excellent experience with hiring Mike for our daughter’s ceremony. He was prompt with all appointments and following through with all he stated he would do. He met with my daughter and son-in -law to go over preferred music and times for it to be played. Good experience!

Sent on 11/13/2017

Natalie · Married on 04/22/2017

Mike is wonderful! He is very responsive and will help you with anything you need! I had a timeline and he helped me keep to it! He also was very flexible and willing to do anything I needed help with to make our special day go perfectly! His positive and fun personality set a great tone for the wedding! I had last minute changes and he made sure it went smoothly. We had a lot of music recommendations and timing of songs that he executed well. He is very fun and knows how to engage a crowed. We are so glad that we went through him for DJing, lighting and his huge it photo booth as well. Thank you Mike for how awesome you were!! Sincerely, Natalie

Sent on 07/05/2017

Summer · Married on 05/02/2015

Mike was a wonderful DJ! I would recommend him to any engaged couple! He was very professional and got the crowd involved! He was so easy to work with!

Sent on 06/29/2015

Brandon · Married on 04/11/2015

Mike was completely professional and helpful for our wedding in April 2015. He has a lot of experience and is completely up front and honest with his business, and he will not steer you in the wrong direction. He will meet with you multiple times, and does not mind any changes made in between those times. Our wedding was so beautiful and the lighting was so nice inside and out of our venue. We recommend him for any event, especially weddings.

Sent on 05/21/2015

Music By Mike's reply:

Great working with you too.

Jessica · Married on 10/04/2014

Mike was great to work with for our wedding! He was knowledgeable about our venue and gave us advice on things that were related to other aspects of the wedding. The music was great, and one bridesmaid even took his information for her own wedding. We had a very laid back atmosphere, and Mike helped direct the evening's activities (cake cutting, dances, toast, etc.) since I had no coordinator. He was on point with starting the music instantly when our officiant presented us.

We also rented a photo booth from Mike and made a guestbook out of the photo strips. His attendant was personable and was great with our drunk guests. I chose Mike's photo booth after seeing several at a bridal show. His was the most professional looking, and I'm really glad we went with him. It was nice having one person in charge of 2 aspects.

Mike is your guy for great music and an awesome photo booth!

Sent on 10/18/2014

Music By Mike's reply:

Loved working with you, thanks for making me part of your day.

Rachel · Married on 04/26/2014

We used Music by Mike for DJ and photo booth services. He did an outstanding job. He was very professional and flexible to what my Husband and I wanted. Everyone loved the photo booth. He provided a photo booth attendant, props, and created a design with our initials and wedding date on it for the printed photos. We had a large bridal party and each couple was introduced to a different song which he did a great job with. He kept the reception on time moving from cocktail hour, introductions, dances, dinner, cake cutting, etc. He kept the party going on the dance floor and all of our guests had a wonderful time. I would highly recommend Music by Mike.

Sent on 05/08/2014

Amanda · Married on 09/28/2013

Mike was wonderful. He orchestrated the music I chose throughout the wedding and the reception so that all flowed perfectly. During the wedding he keyed in the music in all the right spots and pulled off the ceremony I imagined. Music from the beginning of the reception and during dinner provided an enjoyable setting that seem to keep everyone in "the spirit". Music during the dance was changed up and interlaced to keep all ages of my family and friends on the floor. The music helped to make my day and night special for everyone thanks to Mike.

Sent on 10/24/2013

Music By Mike's reply:

Great working with you too.

Craig · Married on 09/14/2013

Mike provided DJ services, lighting for the reception, a photo booth, and ceremony audio for our wedding.

The level of professionalism he brings to your event helps take some stress off of you because you know he can be counted on to provide exactly what is needed and in our case he really outperformed.

We put a lot on Mike and he delivered timely music, awesome lighting, great sound for our ceremony, functioned as emcee when needed, and when it was time to party he switched gears and kept the music jumping.

We have had many people tell us what a blast the reception was and Mike was the catalyst to the mood. We would hire him again in a second and recommend you do the same.

Sent on 09/23/2013

Megan · Married on 05/04/2013

Music by Mike was outstanding! With the planning questionnaire Mike uses, there was nothing to worry about on our big day! He did a great job with all of the music and keeping everything on track for the night!

Sent on 05/20/2013

stephanie · Married on 03/02/2013

Mike was great! He always answered my e-mails within minutes. He provided chinese lanterns, a monogram, photo booth (a huge hit!), uplighting and dj services. Everything was perfect and I couldn't have asked for more! I highly recommend him for any event!
    Stephanie

Sent on 03/11/2013

Tyler · Married on 01/05/2013

Mike is very professional, and quite accommodating. If you're unsure of which songs you'd like to play and leave it up to him, he'll make great selections based on your preferences.

Sent on 01/08/2013

Maggie · Married on 11/17/2012

Mike was AWESOME made it super easy and very stress free for when it came to timing of food, dancing, eating, and leaving. He had great ideals and knew what would and would not work with our venue. I would recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 11/23/2012
  • W

Wanda · Married on 09/15/2012

Brides , I can't say enough good things about Mike. This man is such a hard worker he went way above and beyond anything I expected him to do. His sound system is out of this world!. His knowledge of music is unbelievable! Also, he went out of his way also the help my husband and everyone else to do things that he did not have to do. He is very pleasant and was a joy to work with. I will use him in the future and highly recommend him to everyone I know.

Sent on 09/17/2012

Music By Mike's reply:

Great working with you, thanks for letting me be part of the fantastic celebration.

jennifer · Married on 09/01/2012

Great DJ!!! I would recommend him easily and I wouldn't hesitate to hire him again!!

Sent on 09/07/2012

Lonnie · Married on 08/04/2012

Music by Mike was awesome. He changed some things last minute without a hitch, he found and purchased music I wanted for my wedding, and I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for similar services for any event - not just a wedding. He made the wedding and reception absolutely perfect!

Sent on 08/16/2012

Mike's music kept the party going, and the lighting he provided was beautiful. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 07/02/2012

Music By Mike's reply:

Enjoyed working with you.

Anthony · Married on 01/21/2012

Mike stayed in contact with us throughout the entire wedding planning process. We had many ideas and angles we were going to try and he was eager to lend any assistance possible. The lighting and music were absolutely perfect. I would love to have Mike at one of our parties again and we would definitely recommend him to anyone! Thank you for making our wedding absolutely perfect in every sense!

Sent on 02/01/2012

Music By Mike's reply:

Great working with you, hope to see you an events in the future with your catering business.

Milla · Married on 12/31/2011

Mike was fabulous, super easy to work with and had lots of great ideas!

Sent on 01/13/2012

Music By Mike's reply:

Great working with you, it was a very fun evening, a great way to end the year.

Jennifer · Married on 08/20/2011

He was very flexible with what we wanted and made changes/arrangements accordingly. He helped us stay on schedule during the reception as closely as we could.

Sent on 08/23/2011

Noah · Married on 06/18/2011

Excellent person to work with. Very helpful in the planning process and very professional. Mike is a great person and his character really shows in the quality of his work.

Sent on 06/28/2011

Leanne · Married on 04/29/2011

Absolutely great! Even after the storms, no power, and last minute arrangements that pushed our wedding to an early time due to the enforced city curfew, Mike still made it on time to our wedding with a generator to play our music. Great DJ with helpful suggestions!!

Sent on 05/10/2011

Music By Mike's reply:

It was great working with you, glad we could make it all work out.