Music by Anthem Reviews

4 | Reston, VA

4 Reviews for Music by Anthem

Abby · Married on 12/29/2017

Anthem was great! They provided a string quartet for our pre-ceremony, ceremony and cocktail hour. The coordinator and musicians were very professional and easy to work with. The only bad side was not getting to hear all of the music because of being the bride and groom (not being in the ballroom for the pre-ceremony music and not being at the whole cocktail hour).

Sent on 01/18/2018

Cristina · Married on 09/30/2017

Anthem was great! They provided a string quartet for our ceremony and cocktail hour. Chelle was wonderful to work with, very responsive by email and enthusiastic about providing music that we would love. I wanted a special cello solo for my processional, that Kristen was happy to play for me. It made it more exciting for me that she was also excited to play it - especially since I had spoken to other musicians who did not think it was a good piece for a processional.

I didn't hear them during the cocktail hour (picture-time), but my guests really loved the fact that they were playing popular songs as a string quartet, as opposed to straight classical music.

Anthem's string quartet really made me happy on my wedding day! Thank you!

Sent on 10/16/2017

Ruth · Married on 07/25/2015

Anthem provided a string quartet for our wedding ceremony. The musicians were fabulous. Professional and talented. Chelle was wonderful throughout the planning process: attentive, flexible and kind. She gave helpful guidance regarding the playlist and offered a vast selection to choose from. She even downloaded a couple special songs for our entrance and exit. I was so happy to work with an independent business owner--an artist--instead of a more corporate booking agency. Most importantly, we all loved the performance. Anthem was a special part of our wedding ambiance.

Sent on 12/19/2015

Vanessa · Married on 06/07/2015

A family friend who had met and played violin with Chelle Fulk recommended her and Music by Anthem. I couldn’t be happier that they played at the ceremony and cocktail hour for our wedding. The website is very informative. We spoke on the phone and she gave great information. We had a great string quartet playing for the wedding. She sent a list of the repertoire, which is huge! We filled out a ceremony music planner form with songs we wanted for the ceremony and cocktail hour. Chelle was very easy to work with. The musicians were great! Many friends and family members asked about them after the wedding. One family friend got married a few months after our wedding and decided to work with Music by Anthem as well. It was such a fun mix of classical pieces and a lot of fun to hear songs by the Beatles played by a string quartet. I loved, loved, loved that they were able to play Led Zeppelin on strings.

Sent on 04/17/2016