Music and More Entertainment Reviews

Music and More Entertainment 2
Music and More Entertainment 3
Music and More Entertainment 4

My · Married on 01/11/2012

Seriously the best of the best! Made everything flow together beautifully, very experienced, and every single one of our guests absolutely loved him!!!!

Sent on 08/29/2012

David · Married on 11/11/2011

FUN FUN FUN! Our wedding was a Spanish/English mix, all the songs English and Spanish were played! Thank you so much for making it a wonderful event for us! Even helped with last minute changes or special requests! This is your DJ!

Sent on 09/17/2012

Aimee · Married on 10/29/2011

Bryan did a fantastic job keeping a lively vibe at our wedding, the dance floor was packed from the second dinner ended all the way through the last dance! He even helped us with a few musical surprises!! I've referred his services out to my closest girlfriends, any other DJ for your big day just isn't an option ;)

Sent on 08/31/2012

Lindsay · Married on 10/15/2010

Bryan is the best and most professional DJ! He is a real person with great idea's that made our wedding perfect. He know's how to keep the party going all night and played great music.

Sent on 11/08/2010

Robyn · Married on 08/01/2010

I was so glad we chose Bryan Greenwalt (owner) as our DJ for the reception. We wanted a classy, happy, but fairly low-key reception mood since we did not have dancing (religious reasons on my side of the family) and he really listened to what we wanted and provided a mood which was perfect. A number of guests commented on how great the music selection was. He also helped the reception run smoothly as the emcee. I would definitely recommend him!

Sent on 09/12/2011

Kari · Married on 11/21/2015

Bryan was awesome. He is so professional and works very well with the crowd. I had a blast thanks to his knowledge and DJ skills.

Sent on 01/01/2016

Alana · Married on 06/28/2014

We used Sean from Music and More for our Summer Wedding at a vineyard/farm. Sean was perfect. He helped me in picking the music that would please all ages, was always quick to respond to any questions or needs that I had, worked well with all of the other vendors and was a rockstar the day of the wedding. My husband and I are very happy we decided to use Music and More Entertainment.

Sent on 12/30/2014

Bethany · Married on 11/23/2013

Bryan provided such an amazing experience for my wedding. From the beautiful vibrant uplighting to a great dance floor experience. He accommodated me on all of my requests and had great input when asked. He has a ton of experience and knows what works and what wont. I had so many of my guests tell me he was one of the best DJs they have heard, and coming from a big family that has a lot of wedding, that means a lot. He is amazing and we'll worth the price for all he provides.

Sent on 12/26/2013

Justin · Married on 04/05/2013

Bryan did an amazing job for both the ceremony and reception. We told him the general type of music we would like to hear and we let him take it from there. People were coming up to us during the reception asking if we picked the music because they were enjoying it so much. I told them it was all Bryan's choices. Bryan really nailed the music selection. Bryan did a great job directing people throughout the entire event but did it in such manner as to not be pushy or overwhelming. I would highly recommend him to anyone who wants great service and a true professional experience. Thank you from both of us!!!

Sent on 06/12/2013

My husband and I were hesitant to use a DJ we had never met and only spoke with over the phone since we were doing a destination wedding. Our DJ was great at reassuring us everything would be great and run smoothly! He was right, everything was perfect! He made sure to play the songs we requested and did not play the ones we asked him not to. He was so flexible during the wedding; meeting our needs as we went. No complaints!

Sent on 03/26/2013

Our wedding was a complicated one for them. A wedding with 13 nationalities on a big party was managemd professional and with paying attention to details before and during the wedding.
    Highly recommendable to everyone.

Sent on 12/29/2013

Nicole · Married on 08/18/2012

When your vendors need to speak with you or meet with you, you need to make sure you do as they ask...if they need something from you, you need to provide them with the information you need. I was a big procrastinator and luckily everything went well, but make sure you know what kind of food you want, what songs you want at the reception, make sure you get your numbers right wheeen it comes to your guests...you cannot expect your vendors to do what you want them too, if you dont help them, they cannot read your mind........Bryan Greenwalt was amazing, he read the crowd to determine wat to play and when to stop and if people are enjoying their time or not...He is a nice, easy going and professional and did a wonderful job and a great problem solver when you realize you have no electricity!! lol....We loved him!!

Texas West BBQ was delicious!!!! perfect meal with the pulled pork!!!
    Micheles corner cakes was fabulous!!! red velvet......heavenly!!! looked beautiful!!!! i couldnt have been happier!!!
    Compass Rose Gardens was the perfect place to have a garden setting in bodega bay.
    Neisha Fulton at Bellus Photography was unbelievable!!!!! my am speachless about my pictures!!!! they make me remember every second of every moment of my perfect day!!!
    Night & Day Productions was very professional and kept my guests happy!!! they were very nice and definatly need to have another party just so i can hire this group of vendors all over again!!!!

Sent on 09/10/2012

Natalie · Married on 06/23/2018

Makes the Magic Happen

Bryan is the man.
    So very professional yet approachable, composed yet easygoing, diligent yet flexible.

You know when you talk to someone who is supposed to be an expert in their field and you leave feeling so frustrated because you end the conversation more confused than when you started, and worse, like you taught them more about the area in which they are supposed to know best? Bryan is the exact opposite of that. And it was the most welcomed breath of fresh air work with someone who knows their stuff and could easily communicate it to us in layman’s terms. One instance of this was when my husband and I debated whether to go with the full up lighting package, partial lighting, or no lighting at all. We realized that we forgot to discuss this with Bryan during our last phone conversation with him, and so we ended up squeezing in one last phone call during our rehearsal dinner – mere hours before our wedding! It took only a matter of seconds for him to give us a crystal-clear image and understanding of the effect the lighting packages have on the ambiance and atmosphere. We ended confident in wanting to go with the full package, but in case we changed our minds Bryan did not hesitate to let us know that it was no problem to make a last-minute alteration at the start of our reception. Total flexibility. Same was true as he gave us a run-down of the order of events and logistics of music set-up.

Let me say as a side note that we couldn’t have been happier going with the full lighting package. One of my happiest moment during the unfolding of our reception was when I walked away from our sweetheart table as darkness set in, and turned back to look at the space where we were sitting – it was glowing a warm, majestic glow. It was one of the most stunning and beautiful images that is still seared into my mind, and made even better in that it was completely unexpected. It took me a few days to realize that was all Bryan's doing! If you are someone to whom ambiance is important, do not think twice about the full up lighting package.

We met Bryan at the Bridal Expo fair and knew he was a hot commodity when he had a line formed just to talk to him there. As if the reviews online that we had already read prior to meeting him wasn’t enough, he completely won us over with his professionalism and experience. No gimmicks, no games, no cheesiness. He said everything we wanted to hear, but not in a spewing words kind of a way. In the sincerest and most real of ways. I came prepared with a list of 10 questions for DJ’s – every other DJ we spoke with that day we had to rattle off these questions to after they routinely and monotonously recited their lousy, rehearsed introductions. Bryan was the only person who answered every single one of our questions during his opening spiel without me even having to say a word. I was impressed. He gave us the vibe that everything was flexible and customizable to our desires. We got lucky; our wedding date later that year was the one and only date all summer he still had available. Take my advice; book Bryan as soon as you have your date set and are able because he is popular.

Prior to our day, we gave Bryan an exact listing of most every song we wanted played (and some extras), and essentially in what order. He didn’t even blink twice at this, though he also welcomes the freedom for his own personal creativity. Every couple is different in their approach to music and I’d say neither way is better than the other, but the wonderful thing about Bryan is that he is completely open to however much or little control you want him to have, he is happy to oblige either way.

During our wedding he quickly and spontaneously improvised to keep us moving and on track (perhaps more so than any of our vendors), even when some unexpected bumps arose. In fact, these have ended up being some of our most cherished memories of the day that we still look back on with laughter and big smiles, thanks in part to Bryan. When we got behind on time, he found ways to rearrange and still keep happenings flowing smoothly, always consulting and checking-in with us first.

There were multiple times that Bryan popped up here and there like a solid rock, anchoring us and with a smile on his face that helped calm us. I recall looking back at him, smiling and feeling like everything was under control. These were the times we were able to communicate about some on-the-fly planning that came together last minute, and yet for Bryan this all seemed so natural, he didn’t sweat those details. During our cocktail hour photos, we learned from him that he still hadn’t received our wedding party walk-in lines. He looked at us with a comforting gleam in his eye and said “as long as I have it one minute before I have to announce the party, all is good." As a bride, I can’t think of a more comforting feeling than that! Bryan helped make everything happen in the way we wanted it to happen, all while helping us to relax and enjoy the moment for what it was.

The owner of our wedding venue is now looking for vendors as her daughter is getting married. The first thing she asked me for was our DJ’s contact info. That speaks volumes to me!

Looking back, Bryan was most definitely one of the highlights and constants of our wedding day. And we felt that as the night ended and we said goodbye, and into the relationship that we have continued with him beyond that day. I dreamed of a wedding ending where we were in the center of all our guests as they circled around us, holding hands and engulfing us with love, and singing the last song to close the night out. But I didn’t want this moment to be forced, I wanted it to happen organically and naturally, and so I never shared that vision with anyone. Almost as if Bryan could read my mind, he got on the mic during the last song and encouraged everyone to gather ‘round us. It evolved into us making a passing round through all the guests, high-fiving as we passed them - something that just overcame us and felt right in the moment. That may be the ultimate highlight and memory of the whole night for us, and if not for Bryan, it wouldn’t have happened. We still have guests sharing with us that that was a highlight for them too!

Do yourself a favor and let Bryan be part of making that kind of magic happen on your wedding day, too.

Sent on 10/31/2018

Courtney · Married on 05/12/2018

Awesome DJ and Lighting!

Bryan is a fabulous DJ! He kept the dance floor packed and the energy level up, but also provided a classy atmosphere.

Sent on 10/18/2018

Claire · Married on 05/05/2018

For those hesitant to hire a DJ instead of a band-- this is who you need!

Bryan was so helpful for my husband and I as we were planning our wedding. He asked great questions and we didn't have to spend a minute thinking about music on the day of our wedding. And he NAILED IT!! He captured us so well and made our wedding and reception feel like we were the ones choosing the songs. If I ever have a large event in the area, I will definitely choose him again!

Sent on 10/19/2018

Jill · Married on 10/20/2017

Brian was AWESOME. He had the dance floor going all night long to the very last song. We hardly had to give any input and he rocked it! He worked with us from the moment we got to the reception hall to make sure the wedding party entrance went off perfectly all the way through the toasts. Then he was on his own and created the perfect dance party for us and our family and friends. The wedding party walked in to the Top Gun Anthem and I asked him to time it so that we, the bride and groom, came in at a specific time in the song. He worked it out PERFECTLY! It was so awesome!

Brian - We can’t thank you enough!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Christie · Married on 05/14/2017

Bryan was awesome! Completely understood what we were looking for and kept the party going the entire time! It really set the mood and tone of the wedding! Very affordable as well - and helped us to understand what we did and did not need. I would 100% recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 10/31/2017

Nia · Married on 04/07/2017

My husband and I came across Bryan unintentionally, but we are so glad that we did! We had originally booked a different DJ for our wedding, which was in April, 2017. But, when that DJ had to cancel on us about 1½ month before the date, due to relocating and new work conflicts, we … and by we, I mean, mainly me, went into panic mode. Luckily, our original DJ reached out to Bryan on our behalf, and he had the date available. I am so thankful that he agreed to take on our event!

From the first call that he made to us, just to make sure we weren’t panicking and to assure us that he would have everything under control; to the morning of the wedding, when I snuck into our reception area to put out our cake stand to find Bryan already there, setting up; to him helping guide our sweet little ringbearer down the aisle when he got a little confused, Bryan was great! My husband and I really felt comfortable, pretty quickly, that he understood our style and the feel that we were hoping for. Every music queue for the ceremony and reception were perfectly timed, and we had a pretty solid crowd of people busting out dance moves until the very last dance - including my little 6 year old nephew, who called the ‘dance party’ the ‘#1 best day’ of his life.

Also, just throwing it out there, while it was probably due, in part, to it being my wedding, I have never danced that much at a wedding. It was a blast, and everyone was raving about Bryan’s DJ skills, and his upbeat cheerful demeanor. We would highly recommend Bryan for any event!

Thank you Bryan!

Sent on 04/13/2017

Jamie · Married on 09/09/2016

We worked with Sean at Music & More and had such a great experience! He was by far the most professional of all the DJs we interviewed. His rates were a bit pricier, but definitely worth it for the professionalism and preparedness that he brought to the plate. He was also incredibly friendly and flexible, which was great since my husband and I definitely had our own idea of how we wanted things to go and Sean was there to make it happen! If you're looking for someone who knows what they're doing and will let you be as hands on or hands off he is your guy!

Sent on 10/27/2016

DJ Bryan was an absolute pleasure to work with and offered us options for all our requests! We had a Middle-Eastern/American wedding and he was super accommodating with the music requests and made it easy for us to get what we wanted. The wedding ceremony and reception went off without a single hitch and everyone was able to hear everything perfectly. Not only that, but DJ Bryan also gave our wedding some awesome lighting that looked phenomenal against the trees and the Inn! After the ceremony and reception at the wedding venue ended at 10, he moved with us over to the Holiday Inn for an AWESOME dance party that last until 1 am! DJ Bryan keeps things very professional. I've been to weddings where the DJs MC-ing can be awkward and the dancing transitions are weird, but DJ Bryan exceeded every expectation I had for a DJ. Everything with DJ Bryan was smooth sailing and I still have guests tell me the music at our wedding was the best they've ever heard. Thank you DJ Bryan!

Sent on 12/29/2014

Thao · Married on 08/10/2013

DJ Bryan Greenwalt was exceptional - very thoughtful and helpful. We originally contacted him to be a DJ but when we chatted, he not only brought music expertise but had great suggestions on lighting, timing and managing the flow of the day. He provided all his own equipment - bringing in sound equipment for our ceremony and reception along with some great lighting gear for the ballroom. The lighting in the ballroom was perfect and he was able to control it so it evolved over the course of the evening, starting with warm peachy tones for dinner and transitioning to deeper magentas and blues for dancing.

Above all - his music was spot on. We had sent a list of songs for the ceremony, dinner and dancing - he was incredibly supportive, knew exactly what we were going for and brought his own flavor to the mix. As the night progressed, he built up the music so we had a full-on dance party and was so gracious in taking requests along the way. The vibe of the whole day was perfect and he read the crowd well enough to know when to amp everyone up and when to give folks a break with a slow song. We could not have had a more perfect soundtrack to the entire day. Many of our friends were impressed with his DJing and have asked for his info!

Music is key to creating a great wedding and we could not be happier that Bryan was available - his professionalism and expertise are beyond valuable. We would absolutely recommend him for any event!

Sent on 09/16/2013

3.0

Bryan did an incredible job! He easily handled our large wedding of 300 guests. Half of which were Indian so he had the added task of having to incorporate half Punjabi music with American music and he made it flow so well between each other you would have thought he did this every single day!

He is the owner of this business and wasn't always punctual about returning our emails, but in the end he totally came through and was early to our wedding and did a fantastic job there so to me it didn't really matter, but if you are someone who will freak out if he doesn't respond right away to an email then you might want to communicate that to him at the beginning. I have a close friend who owns her own business and I see on a first hand basis how hard it is for her to respond to her clients, but she always comes through so I didn't worry too much about it with Bryan and my gut was correct, he is the BEST DJ out there, so it doesn't affect his quality of performance.

Sent on 10/12/2015

Chris · Married on 10/24/2014

3.0

Bryan did a great job reading the crowd and providing a diverse playlist that got everyone dancing!!

Sent on 12/28/2014

We had a blast on our wedding night! Thank you!

Sent on 12/31/2014
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 09/22/2012

Bryan was awesome! Very professional and did an excellent job!

Sent on 10/15/2012