Music and More Entertainment Reviews

Music and More Entertainment 2
Music and More Entertainment 3
Music and More Entertainment 4

Steven · Married on 06/18/2016

Bryan is the kind of DJ that will make you happy with little effort. He read the crowd well and made our dance party fun and exciting for all of our guests.

Sent on 10/10/2016
  • F

Francesca · Married on 06/11/2016

I can not say enough good things about Bryan. He was the hit of our wedding! He had everyone dancing all night long and multiple people told me he was the best DJ they've ever seen at a wedding. Bryan was great to communicate with, giving great recommendations but also listening to what we wanted. He also did a wonderful job of facilitated the events throughout the night and keeping us on track. We love Bryan!

Sent on 06/13/2016

Patricia · Married on 06/11/2016

This vendor just made my son's wedding everything we dreamed for! Sean Kennedy, our DJ, kept the event going smoothly in a very professional, yet personalized way. We did not have a wedding planner, so Sean met several times with my son and his fiancee before the big day, and even met them at the venue the week of the wedding (which was an hour out of town). He mixed humor, with guidance, with compassion, with a very up-beat and fun vibe during the entire ceremony and reception. Everyone was jumping up to dance because Sean's mix of music was so appealing and hard to resist! The lighting on the outside dance floor at night was magical! He even did extra things like supplying the minister, and my son and fiancee, with a mic so everyone in the outside venue could hear what the minister was saying, and the vows. It was a big day and this vendor came through in a big way!! I would strongly recommend them to anyone who planning a wedding or any other social event!

Sent on 06/22/2016

Katelyn · Married on 05/15/2016

Bryan is the best DJ I have ever used. He is talented, knows music better then anyone I know, and truly knows how to get a party going and make EVERYONE regardless of age involved. He is reliable, personable, passionate and he truly goes the extra mile to make sure your event is perfect.
    I would recommend Bryan to anyone and everyone for their wedding if you want your special day to turn out just right!

Sent on 06/03/2016

Music and More was a pleasure to work with. Our wedding was absolutely perfect. I will recommend to family and friends.

Sent on 01/10/2016

Music and More Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for the great review. We appreciate the time you took to review our services and look forward to your future referrals.

Christina · Married on 10/17/2015

Finding the right DJ was mine and my husband's top priority when it came to planning our wedding. We wanted everything to look great, taste good and run smoothly, but most of all, we wanted an awesome MC and DJ. After meeting with someone from another company, who came off as a bit cheesy, we Skyped with Bryan and knew he was the one! Bryan listened to everything we wanted and offered great suggestions as well. It was kind of a challenge planning everything from Los Angeles, but Bryan and I communicated through e-mail and phone calls. And he even met with us a couple of days before the wedding to make sure everything was ready for the big day. Bryan was very professional and did everything according to plan. He played all the right songs at all the right times and he kept checking in with us to make sure everything ran smoothly. My guests had so much fun that my aunt started a Conga line and fell down, fracturing her knee! (She's doing okay, by the way.) Bryan was able to keep the party going even after this incident and did it in a professional manner. If you're looking for an awesome DJ/MC who isn't cheesy and will listen to all of your needs, then Bryan is the one for you! Thanks, Bryan, for making our day truly special!

Rachel · Married on 10/04/2015

Best DJ! We had Sean for our DJ at our wedding in Tahoe. He was fantastic!! He helped the night run smoothly and had people on the dance floor all evening. The music he played was perfect for our guests. Everyone from our friends to my grandparents stayed to dance the entire night. The lighting and the image on the dance floor was exactly what I had hoped for!! He was super flexible, which was helpful since I changed my mind on multiple things throughout planning ☺

Thank you again Sean for making our night go just as planned. We appreciate it and would recommend you to anyone.

Sent on 10/15/2015

Roya · Married on 10/03/2015

Bryan is an amazing person and DJ we are so happy with our decision to hire him, cannot say enough good things about him. His music selection was perfect, the dance floor was packed the entire time - exactly what we wanted! We asked him to play some Persian songs which he integrated seamlessly. We received so many compliments about our DJ throughout the night. But he is much more than just a great DJ. My brother did an awesome job officiating our wedding but had forgotten to do the ring exchange. Bryan came up with the idea of doing an impromptu ring exchange right after our introduction into the reception and it was a huge hit! It turned out to be one of my favorite moments of our wedding. He also handled my demanding family members, multiple requests from all directions with incredible grace and professionalism. I highly recommend going with his lighting package, made the room look beautiful and he coordinates the lighting with the music. He has a lot of experience and provided really helpful advice and guidance. He is simply the best in every way!

Sent on 10/13/2015

Vance and Mary · Married on 09/19/2015

What an Amazing DJ!
    We had our wedding on 9/19/15 at the Bella Vista Bed and Breakfast in Coloma. Sean was our DJ and provided music and entertainment for the evening. He exceeded our expectations. The wedding flowed seamlessly and our guests were thoroughly entertained. From the first meeting, to our special day, he listened to our requests and captured our vision. We cannot thank him enough for helping us have that “Perfect” wedding day. We would highly recommend him at any event. (Five Stars)
    Vance and Mary Houghton

Sent on 10/11/2015

Troy · Married on 09/19/2015

DJ Brian brought it. Stressed with the wedding and he took control like he was Shaq O'neal in his prime. Have told everyone I know, both of them, that he is the guy. Excellent job.

Sent on 10/17/2015

Vance · Married on 09/19/2015

Sean was awesome! We met several times to discuss our wedding vision with him. He listened, added some great ideas , and then
    made our vision happen. He not only met our expectations, he exceeded them. Our guests were thoroughly entertained, and he kept our wedding day flowing seamlessly. We would recommend him without reservations to anyone having a wedding or any other event. We can't thank him enough for making our wedding day one to remember.

Sincerely,
    Vance and Mary Houghton

Sarah · Married on 09/19/2015

Bryan was very helpful and we knew that he would do a fabulous job at our wedding. With him as our DJ, we knew our wedding would run smoothly and we never worried about the type of service he would provide. He is awesome!!!!!

Sent on 01/01/2016

Chelsea · Married on 09/13/2015

We had our wedding in September at West Shore Cafe and Inn. DJ Bryan was absolutely incredible. From day one he was so easy to work with! He truly is a professional - he knows the venues well, he knows what gets people up and moving, he has great advice as far as MC needs and lighting. It is safe to say you are in great hands if you hire Music & More Entertainment. A very important part of our day was the dancing and Bryan exceeded our expectations. He knew exactly what to play in order to keep our guests on the dance floor. Bryan made us feel more comfortable about the timeline of our whole day than our day of wedding planner! He was such a fun person to work with and we liked him so much that we ended up hiring him to DJ our holiday party in December! HIRE MUSIC & MORE ENTERTAINMENT - you won't regret it!!

Raina · Married on 09/03/2015

When I first contacted Bryan he was very personable and professional and he was also very knowledgable with all the current trending wedding music. He was willing to work with my budget (so nice :)) I kind of had an idea of how I want my wedding atmosphere to be but was pretty clueless on where to start, and Bryan helped me with lists of most played songs for each genre and incorporated all the music I wanted into the wedding. Even though my wedding was tiny (only 21 people) and not a bunch of dance went on, Bryan still took random requests and tried to keep the dance going. He maintained great atmosphere for the whole wedding and helped to control the flow of each sections of the events. Thanks DJ Bryan!! I'd totally recommend him if you are looking for a great DJ with reasonable price!

Victoria · Married on 07/18/2015

I had Sean as my DJ, and I could not have asked for more! He truly helped me make my Tahoe wedding unique and special. He does not miss a detail, from customizing ceremony entrance songs, handling specific requests for songs, and last minute bridal party changes. I really think he captured what my husband and I were looking for with the entertainment, and he had the dance floor packed the entire time. He was such pleasure to work with, and I would highly recommend him!

Sent on 12/28/2015

Debbie · Married on 03/28/2015

We were married in Cancun but had our wedding reception locally when we returned.

From the initial meet before we left to get married through the actual day of the reception Dj Sean helped us with the details and answered any questions we had.

He was always professional, flexible and great with follow up.

We really felt we had his support in making decisions on the type of music we wanted to hear and we valued his advice.

We received numerous compliments on the DJ by our guests! We all really liked DJ Sean and we felt he did awesome job!! Our reception was a success and he was very good a keeping our day on track.

I want to have another party just so we can invite him to play again!

Sent on 04/09/2015

Dianne · Married on 02/21/2015

Our event was a dinner party/dance for our 50th wedding anniversary. Sean from Music & More was our dj. He was at the event promptly so had plenty of time to set up the equipment and lighting. He did so quietly and professionally. He has a friendly personality and made announcements for toasting in a pleasing manner. We had met before to discuss what I wanted in the way of music and he followed through with my desires perfectly. Everyone loved the songs and danced all night!

Sent on 03/02/2015

Chelsea · Married on 12/20/2014

Best djs ever! We used Brian in June for my sisters wedding. He traveled all the way to Lake Tahoe with up lighting, photo booth, props, and all dj stuff. He did the same for my wedding in Napa! They are so flexible. I even gave them a song I wanted for my first dance and he slowed it down for me! From these 2 weddings, we have gotten so many compliments on dj and photo booth service. They are truly AMAZING! I would highly reccomemd to everyone. Made my and my sisters special day so memorable and fun!

Sent on 12/24/2014

Marshall · Married on 11/01/2014

Couldn't have been more satisfied.

Sent on 12/28/2014

Sean was fantastic from the very first email. It could not have been a more perfect evening.... Much thanks to him and his knowledge of how to organize, schedule, and run the ship. He was the perfect balance of help and input while being laid back. If I had a question through the planning process his timely response was just what I needed - but he was never pushy. I felt like my wedding went just how I wanted it to go and not at someone else's agenda. I didn't even have to think of anything because I knew he had it all taken care of. And that is saying a lot coming from a person who likes to be aware of every tiny detail. Thanks for everything Sean.

• Haley

Haley · Married on 10/18/2014

Bryan is amazing!! From the moment we met him, we liked him. He is professional and knows exactly what he is doing. Our ceremony was in the middle of an orchard and the sound was perfect! His set up, speakers and microphones sounded great and were totally inconspicuous. Even the set up for our large wedding in a barn was not huge and in your face and the sound was perfect. He did an incredible job at keeping our guests on the dance floor having the time of their lives, so much so that we ended up extending the party out an hour. He was so flexible and totally cool with it! Thank you for making our wedding awesome, Bryan!!!

Sent on 11/10/2014

Sean was wonderful. He personalized our wedding and then put a fun spin on his music choices. My entire family had such a fun time. He dj'd my cousin's wedding the year before, and they're friend's wedding before them. Needless to say we are all fans.

Kim · Married on 10/11/2014

Sean is great at what he does and he was an integral part of making our daughter's wedding such an amazing and fun night. He kept everyone engaged, played music that was perfect for our guests and really helped with orchestrating the timing of the wedding. I can't say enough great things about him and the services he provided.

Jennifer · Married on 10/02/2014

Sean was excellent!! He was very responsive and spent a lot of time ensuring that the music was perfect and exactly what we wanted! I would highly recommend Sean for any DJ services you may need!

Lindsey · event on: 09/27/2014

This is not the first time my family has used Music & More Entertainment and it won't be the last! Excellent service from start to finish. They made the process super easy and took the stress out of the whole music piece of the wedding!

Sent on 12/28/2014