Music and More Entertainment Reviews

Music and More Entertainment 2
Music and More Entertainment 3
Music and More Entertainment 4

Allissen · Married on 04/27/2018

DJ Sean Kennedy was fantastic!
    He had great energy and he was very professional. Sean had everyone up and dancing the whole evening. We couldn’t have asked for a better experience. Thank you Sean!

Sent on 05/22/2018
  • Kristin

Kristin · Married on 04/21/2018

Can’t say enough great things about Bryan!!

I met Bryan at the Bridal Expo in Sacramento. I heard him talking to another bride as I passed by his booth, and he immediately caught my attention. Once I started talking to him, it was apparent he was the real deal... no sales, no gimmicks. He didn’t have to sell himself - the dozens of handwritten thank you cards from prior clients on the table did enough selling. He has a captivating voice, and speaks with confidence and enthusiasm that makes the conversation natural and easy. Bryan takes pride in his job and is truly a professional, and I knew immediately I wanted him to be our DJ at our wedding. I asked if he travelled to Tahoe for weddings, and thankfully, he does often! He was the first vendor I booked, and after walking away from his booth, I started to actually picture my wedding for the first time. (And yes, I admitted later to him that I started crying happy tears for the second time in the wedding planning process...second to my fiancé proposing). 😅 I recommended him to all of my friends getting married, and 4 of them ended up booking Music and More Entertainment as well. (Bryan was already booked for one of the weddings, so my friend booked his colleague at Music and More, Sean, and he was awesome as well).

I trusted Bryan so much that I asked him for his recommendation on a wedding venue in Tahoe. I explained what I was looking for, and he said he had great experiences at Sunnyside Resort in Tahoe City, so we checked it out. It was perfection, and we booked immediately. I also booked my photographer and videographer off his recommendations as well. My wedding day was absolute perfection, and I honestly owe a lot of that to Bryan. He kept everything so organized, and the dance floor was packed all night. My friends and family raved about what a great DJ I had. He absolutely killed it at my friends’ weddings as well!! One of my friend’s weddings did not have a coordinator, and I pulled Bryan aside and let him know that he will have to run the show to keep things on track and organized. He said, “no worries, I do this all the time. Relax and enjoy!” and gave me a high-five. He became a friend throughout the process, and I can’t wait for him to DJ my sister’s wedding in 2020. THANK YOU, BRYAN!! You know I can’t say enough great things about ya!!

Music and More Entertainment 5
    Music and More Entertainment 6
    Music and More Entertainment 7
    Sent on 10/15/2018

Sharae · Married on 04/14/2018

Vizcaya Wedding 9/7/19

We got married at Vizcaya in Sacramento. They were a preferred vendor for them. I hired them based on the fact that the layout of the venue is a little weird and they knew what they were doing. We had DJ Sean and he was great! He had tips and advice for us and he played all of the music I asked. I was so scared to hire a dj because most djs are pretty bad, but DJ Sean was very professional and awesome and listened to everything I wanted! It was a great experience and I don't have any complaints. They also provided the uplighting as well! It was a great touch. Worth every penny! I would highly recommend.

Sent on 09/18/2019

Hector · Married on 04/07/2018

Our Big Day

We met our DJ, Sean at a wedding show early on, and that was one of the best decision we made. Sean was hands on all the way, helping us with many different facets of our big day. He met with us and understood the vibe we were going for. He helped us select our music, the lighting, and the monogram. He coordinated with our event coordinator and photographer to keep things in sync and on track. Sean truly was awesome, and a very big part of our day. Thank you for all you did, we appreciate it all. We would definitely recommend Sean and Music & More Entertainment to anyone looking for a professional, but more importantly personable, DJ/MC for your wedding and event. Thanks - Hector & Dan

Sent on 10/31/2018
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 01/06/2018

We had the best experience working with Bryan! We were both super clueless about most things involving our wedding and he couldn't have been more helpful in answering questions and offering great suggestions. He is very personable and quick to respond to you. Our wedding went off without a hitch. We left the music selection mostly up to Bryan and he kept most of our guests on the dance floor the whole night which says a lot seeing as he was competing with a huge game room downstairs. The quality of service and professionalism are above and beyond. We cannot thank Bryan enough for all he did to make our day perfect! We would highly recommend Bryan for any of your DJ needs! We sit and think what we can plan next that needs a DJ so we can hire him again.

Sent on 01/27/2018

Negin · Married on 12/09/2017

We couldn’t be more pleased with the quality of service, professionalism and friendliness that DJ Sean Kennedy provided.
    We loved all the music he played and all the fun games!!! Highly recommended!

Sent on 12/11/2017

Vincent L · Married on 11/11/2017

Amazing reception thanks to an amazing DJ

Easily one of the best decisions we made for our wedding was having Sean be our reception DJ! We can't say enough about how he went above and beyond in making our wedding reception a beautiful moment for us and our guests.

Sean is the perfect balance of fun, professionalism, and party emcee. He shines positive energy, loves what he does, and is masterful in reading the crowd. From the beginning of our planning journey, he helped set the framework of our reception events. As additional questions came up, and as we worked out new ideas (including a surprise serenade for the bride!), Sean addressed every one and worked out every detail to make sure everything was in place for the big day. And on our big day, he totally guided the flow to make sure things never got boring and that all of our reception activities got done. Especially the dancing at the end!

Our guests kept pouring endless compliments about Sean, and that made us feel so happy that we made such a great choice. In summary, we are extremely grateful to Sean for being our DJ, and creating an experience we'll always cherish.

Sent on 11/13/2018
  • Cayci

Cayci · Married on 11/10/2017

Amazing experience...if you are in the Sacramento area, use Music and More!

We had the best experience with Sean at Music and More. He was extremely helpful in deciding on how we wanted our wedding entertainment and gave some wonderful guidance on songs when we couldn't decide what we want. Also, since my husband and I pretty much only listen to country, good hip hop/rap throwbacks, and some oldies I was worried about a DJ not playing music that our guests would like and that would flow. That was not the case...AT ALL. The mix of genre's and flow of songs was so seamless, and Sean was a wonderful Emcee.

Sent on 10/24/2018

Alex · Married on 10/28/2017

DJ Sean did a great job as MC and DJ at our wedding. He was very professional and easy to work with -- the ceremony sound and music were perfect, he edited our first dance song exactly as requested, and he did a great job keeping the dancing going till the end. Guests also really loved the photo booth!

Sent on 11/20/2017

Noah · Married on 10/14/2017

Sean was very easy to work with and had a very good read of our crowd. Kept the party going till the very last minute. He was very flexible and accommodating To some last minute change of plans. Would definitely recommend.

Amanda · Married on 10/08/2017

I knew nothing about how to throw a wedding and Bryan made everything easy and seamless. Guests complimented how well the flow of the evening went and most of that was because of our wonderful DJ!

Sent on 10/25/2017

Gina · Married on 10/07/2017

I had such an amazing experience working with Sean. He had been the DJ at my sisters wedding, which was so much fun that I couldn't possibly think of going with anyone else for my own. My sister and I have completely different styles of music/weddings and Sean was able to make both unique and fun. He was so easy to work with and really cared about making my special day really personal. I could really tell in our meetings that he enjoys all types of music and is super passionate about the flow and feel of the day. Working with Sean was one of the best experiences I had while planning my wedding.

Melissa · Married on 09/23/2017

Bryan is great! He kept everything running smoothly the whole night. It was nice that he checked in with us throughout the night to see if we were ready for the next events, or wanted more time to mingle. He was also great at reading the crowd, and kept everyone on the dance floor until the very end. I would highly recommend him!

Sent on 10/24/2017

Beckie · Married on 09/15/2017

Hands down - amazing. Bryan was such a great help in the organization of and help with song choice. Even though I was not local to the place of our wedding, he did everything to assist and make the stress of the music, lighting, photo booth and scrapbook option seem to disappear. He offers many options as well. Bryan - is - Great!

Sent on 10/24/2017

Jonathan · Married on 09/08/2017

Bryan was amazing! Very professional. Great vibe. Wonderful to work with. HIGHLY recommend to anyone.

Sent on 10/23/2017

Alisha · Married on 08/26/2017

We lost our original dj 10 days before our wedding and Sean stepped right in and made our wedding a night a night no one will forget. My guest keep talking about how great he is. From our ceremony to the last minute of the reception everything went so smooth because of Sean. Thank u Sean for making our night magical!

Sent on 08/29/2017

Monica · Married on 08/26/2017

If we had a repeat of our wedding day, we would choose Bryan as our DJ again hands down! Bryan was extremely flexible with our random requests and even indulged us with honoring the rsvp card song requests from our guests! The dance floor was never remotely close to being empty as Bryan kept the party going all night! He also did a lot behind the scenes that we only learned of later because our event ran so smoothly with the mic and music in Bryan's hands! We highly recommend DJ Bryan if you want your wedding to be a good time!

Sent on 10/25/2017

Breanna · Married on 08/06/2017

My husband and I were more than happy with Bryan and his professionalism! He lit up the reception with beautiful lighting that changed as the evening went on, the music was great, and he did an awesome job creating a fun night for all of our guests!

Amber · Married on 07/22/2017

Bryan did an AMAZING job at our wedding! My wife and I ended up BOTH pulling out surprises involving music, and Bryan was able to keep it all a secret, and not get any of the details switched around! Truly impressive. Our guests were all out there enjoying the dance floor all night. And the seamlessness of event flow throughout the evening was fantastic. We highly recommend him!

Sent on 11/08/2017

allison · Married on 07/08/2017

I booked a last minute photo booth from Music and More for our July 8, 2017 wedding. They were responsive, professional, and kind throughout the process. We had so much fun with them on our wedding day and our guest love their open air set up. I recommend them to any couples looking for a photo booth!

Sent on 08/10/2017

Kelli · Married on 06/10/2017

Sean Kennedy is AMAZING! So knowledgeable about music, best MC ever, and he was an absolute blast! He was a hit with everyone at the wedding!! Everyone loved the music as well and had a great time! We were so impressed!! We will refer you guys to everyone! Thank you again for everything!!

Sent on 06/26/2017

Henning · Married on 05/14/2017

Bryan and his team have been incredibly flexible and accommodating. More importantly, they made for a smooth show and get all of our guests excited!

Sent on 10/31/2017

Tracy · Married on 09/24/2016

Sean is amazing!!! We could not asked for a better DJ! He was extremely professional with all of our meetings before the big day and made us feel so comfortable. He was prepared, extremely knowledgeable, right on time and super responsive. Right after meeting him we knew we were in good hands, we didn't even meet with anyone else, we just knew we would hire him. The amount of music he has on his computers is insane, we were shocked! He knows music and really gets to know your style before the big day. We let him know all the songs we wanted for the different parts of the wedding, then songs we would like played, but the rest we left up to him and he nailed it. He knew right away what we wanted and did it. After you book him he will send you all these lists of songs... all those lists helped out so much when we were trying to pick out songs. Our wedding had some crazy, unexpected, out of our control events, and he was right there making sure we were ok and how we wanted to handle the rest of the night. He was everything we could have asked for in a DJ and more. Even with everything we had happen he managed to make my husband and I feel better and we ended up dancing the night away. Sean is the best, I know we will be calling him again if we decide to have a reception re-do! You will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 11/02/2016

Andrea · Married on 07/02/2016

Who needs as wedding coordinator when you hire Music & More Entertainment! Sean DJ’d our 7/2/16 wedding and “DJ” doesn’t begin to do justice for all that Sean does. From our initial meeting to the BIG day, Sean’s enthusiasm for his profession and his attention to detail shined through. Sean coordinated the wedding procession from start to finish. I had a special request for my processional song that he cleaned up (you could hear dogs barking in the background) so that it was perfect for my moment. He also kept things rolling in terms of our grand entrance, dinner announcements, our first dance, the anniversary dance, toasts, our cake cutting and so much more… When I found myself stuck on which music to choose for what, or how to release tables for dinner, he had a lot of fun suggestions to offer. To top it all off, the dance floor was full all night! I can honestly say our wedding would not have been as much fun without Sean and Music & More Entertainment. Thanks for the wonderful memories!
    Andrea & Mike
    Loomis, CA

Sent on 07/27/2016

Leeann · Married on 06/25/2016

I cannot recommend Sean from Music & More Entertainment highly enough. Working with him was one of the best experiences of planning our wedding because he made the process of our music selection so fun and meaningful. For us, when we started thinking about planning all of the music for our wedding it felt like an overwhelming task, but after our first meeting with Sean this changed to excitement and relief about him tying all of our ideas together. He also helped us think of certain details we might have missed ourselves. At our wedding, everything we'd planned with him went smoothly and both us and our guests had a wonderful time.

Sent on 07/15/2016