33 Reviews for Music And Dance Productions

Microphones (2)
Sound/PA System (2)
Uplighting (1)
26 Music And Dance Productions Reviews

We hand't met Wesley prior to our wedding day- we didn't even know what he looked like! But it was great regardless! Everyone loved the music he played and he even had props for fun photo op at the end with a huge group photo. Nice work!

Profile Picture Carly, 8/11/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Unique Services (Other)

Wesley was great to work with! He was responsive and made sure we felt like our wedding had personalized music. I requested a variety of music and he did a great job with mixing it up for all guests to enjoy! Wesley was professional and knew how to get everyone on the dance floor.

Profile Picture Emma, 6/9/18, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ, Unique Services (Other)

Wesley is simply amazing, there is no other way to put it. While planning our wedding, we spoke with several DJs based in the Raleigh area, who all were responsive, but Wesley really knocked it out of the park from the beginning. My now-husband's family is Greek and we were looking to have incorporation of a few Greek dances into our reception. Wesley not only had an expansive music library with songs from a variety of cultures, but he also offered to obtain any music we wanted that he didn't already have AND to teach one of the basic Greek dances at our reception using his skills as a dance teacher. He did an amazing job at the reception - he got everyone out on the dance floor to try to Greek dance despite very few guests knowing the dances in advance - and he kept everyone there throughout the rest of the night. Numerous guests commented to us how much they loved him, both because of his responsiveness to their song requests, his personality and ability to act as a host without being domineering, his ability to integrate seamlessly into our reception, and, of course, the fact that he brought out a number of fun and hilarious props during specific songs like YMCA. Additionally, Wesley made our day by bringing two sound systems, as our wedding was spread across two rooms at our venue.

My husband and I also took advantage of his offer to teach a dance lesson in the days leading up to our wedding reception, which was a blast and a confidence boost leading up to our first dance.

We can't say enough good stuff about Wesley - book him for your wedding!

Profile Picture Lauren, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Unique Services (Other)

He was wonderful! Highly recommended!

Profile Picture LAci, 2/10/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Wesley Boz with Music and Dance Productions provided an excellent DJ service for our daughter's wedding. He is a very friendly guy who thoroughly enjoyed playing song requests from the guests and suggesting dance songs that he could then teach to everyone. As a group dance instructor, he had a large repertoire of perfect dance songs for the guests to dance the night away to.

Profile Picture Gwen, 11/12/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ, Unique Services (Other)

Wesley was a great DJ, and everyone at our wedding loved the music and the impromptu dance lessons he provided at the reception--a lot of our guests even came up to us to tell us just that throughout the day. He was a total professional and extremely friendly, making sure to get to know all our guests and get their song requests and making sure that everyone had a great time. He was also very flexible and easy to work with. We were able to just tell him the general moods and styles of music we wanted during different stages of the wedding and reception, and he did a great job of picking songs that fit what we wanted. For the quality of service and the time commitment Wes provided, the price we paid was a steal. We're so glad that we decided to book him for our wedding!

Profile Picture Amy, 11/12/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Wesley was incredible! EVERYONE loved him!! I would recommended him to any bride!

Profile Picture Yailyn, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Wesley was a fantastic teacher! He really took the time to teach the individual person as well as the couple. My fiance was very nervous about the first dance as he felt like he couldn't dance. My fiance now feels MUCH more comfortable now and is looking forward to using our new dance moves in the future at not only the wedding, but other events/engagements we will attend over the course of our lives. Wesley makes you feel comfortable and teaches at whatever level you are currently. We learned quite a bit in just 5 lessons. Go with him, you won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Wes did an incredible job. He really helped to set the mood for the evening. He kept it light and happy. His music mix made sure everyone was having fun, and people of all ages were up and dancing. I highly recommend him.

Profile Picture Chuck, 8/13/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Unique Services (Other)

We really enjoyed working with Wesley. He did a great job as our wedding DJ and he gave us fantastic dance lessons for our first dance!

Profile Picture Kate, 7/16/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Unique Services (Other)

Wes is a complete professional and keeps everything light and fun. He knows how to get everyone involved without being pushy. He was very responsive whenever we emailed or called.

Profile Picture Dan, 8/29/15, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Wesley did a great job at our wedding / reception. He found the exact music we wanted, and with his added experience and flexibility, the entire event was awesome. We were married in the same ballroom as the reception so Wesley provided our wedding music and audio needs also.

Profile Picture Giovanna, 12/31/14, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Unique Services (Other)

Wes handled everything perfectly. DJ, dance instruction, conga line, intros

Profile Picture Cullen, 11/29/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Unique Services (Other)

Loved having Wes Boz at the wedding. He is not only a dj....but a professional mc AND gets guests involved. Thinking about booking him for a special event.....he is exceptional.

Thank You Wes. You were one of the vendors I NEVER worried about before the big day!
Fonda

Profile Picture Fonda, 6/21/14, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Unique Services (Other)

I highly recommend hiring Wesley Boz of Music and Dance Productions to dj any event. He is professional and knows what music will keep the crowd on their feet! Even my hard to please guest called to tell me how much fun she had.
Wesley also did a swing dance lesson for me during the cocktail hour to keep the guests occupied. It's such a great idea to get the party going. Most of them actually participated an had smiles on their faces!
Music and Dance Productions is the hidden gem of the dj scene on Raleigh.

Profile Picture Robin, 5/17/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Music and Dance Productions is the hidden gem of the dj scene on Raleigh.

Profile Picture User4138513, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ, Unique Services (Other)

One of the best decisions I made when planning my wedding was going with Music and Dance productions! Wesley helped make the night even more memorable.

Profile Picture Robin, 5/17/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Unique Services (Other)

Wesley Boz did a very professional job of DJing our wedding. He played the music and made the announcements we requested. He made useful suggestions which helped get more people on the dance floor. He took music requests from the wedding guests. The dance floor was packed! Many of our guests commented on how much fun the wedding was, and Wesley Boz's services were a huge part of that! I definitely recommend Music and Dance Productions to others needing a DJ for their event!

Profile Picture Sandi, 11/10/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We can’t say enough about Wesley Boz with Music and Dance Productions who we used as the DJ and dance instructor for our daughter’s Oct wedding at Snipes Farm outside of Chapel Hill. We met Wes and his wife Debbie as we were researching DJs for the wedding. They were recommended to us as dance instructors and we found out that they also work as DJ’s. My husband and I decided to take dance lessons from Wes to improve our skills and build some dance floor confidence for the big day. Wes made the dance lessons fun and he has a great talent for making you feel comfortable right away on the dance floor.
Wes is a very talented DJ and MC, he has a knack for reading the audience and choosing music at the right moment that will get people up and moving. He does a thorough job of helping you with the wedding planning and schedule for the day of the wedding. From event timing to giving you ideas for music, Wes helped us create fun for the reception. He has a vast library of music and was very willing to get unique songs that you might want to include. He also did a quick dance lesson during the appetizer hour, which was great for keeping the crowd entertained and happy.
His sound system is awesome and he kept the volume at a good level for conversation during dinner. Wes is very experienced at his job and you can see he enjoys what he does. He provided a nice touch of professionalism with his tux and presentation throughout the wedding reception. We highly recommend Wes for any event!

Profile Picture User3534544, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ

Wes was fantastic at our wedding! He was the DJ and announcer that evening and kept the dance floor packed! He is very professional and will work with you the months and weeks (and days!) before the wedding to ensure he knows what you need at your wedding and that everything will run smoothly with the music. My husband and I took dance lessons from him and they were great! Wes helped us pick up new dance moves for our first dance and we wow-ed ourselves as well as our friends and family!

Wes even did a mini-dance lesson during cocktail hour for interested guests - definitely a hit with our friends! He kept everyone interested in dancing and took song requests. Lighting and sound systems he has are great!

We've heard so many wonderful comments from our guests about the DJ and music at our wedding! Everyone had so much fun! Wes is a great DJ and you will not be disappointed! Thanks Wes!!!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 10/5/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Unique Services (Other)

Wes provided DJ services at our recent wedding reception. He was such an important part of the organization, the fun, the energy and the success of a wonderful reception. He expertly guided the guests through the traditional components and found a way to keep all guests included. The dancing was so much fun - and everyone joined in. He taught a dance lesson that had everyone up and having fun from age 13 to 84. He knows his music and how to ensure the guests enjoy themselves. I felt total confidence that Wes would be prepared, timely and would lead the event in the most professional and polished manner. I have had rave reviews from everyone at the reception that "Wes, the Music Man' was amazing and made the reception one to remember! Thank you Wes. You did a fabulous job! It was a wonderful day!

Profile Picture Terra, 4/29/12, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Unique Services (Other)

Wesley, Tina and the rest of the crew at Music and Dance made my reception everything I wanted it to be. My husband and I along with our friends had the best time. My reception was perfect, and it was partially thanks to them.

Profile Picture Amanda, 11/5/10, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

We took dance lessons prior to our wedding with Wesley and it turned out great! Not only does he DJ, but he does dance lessons. His prices are incredibly reasonable and he gives you a sheet to fill out so that he knows what you want to hear and how to announce people, events, etc. For an extra fee, he will give dance lessons to your guests while your having your pictures taken after the ceremony. This is really wonderful and we highly recommend it! It allows your guests to learn a few moves so they're more apt to dance later without them becoming irritated because your photos are taking too long. : )

Profile Picture Kelly, 10/25/08, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ, Unique Services (Other)

Wesley was very friendly and provided a great time for our wedding ceremony and reception. There were some songs that I required that’d played and didn’t get played, but overall, the music selection was good! He did play traditional songs that I had requested from a CD, and kept the party going.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 10/27/17, 5 Reviews