Muse Modern Salon Reviews

32 | Denver, CO

32 Reviews for Muse Modern Salon

Kristin B. · Married on 07/09/2021

Made my wedding glam experience everything and more!!

Alexis and her assistant Heather were part of my "glam squad" for my wedding in Vail. They were honestly the definition of professional. From start to finish, my experience with Alexis was phenomenal. She is responsive, kind, patient, timely, and makes you feel like she's one of your girlfriends! She went above and beyond to make me, my girls, and the moms feel comfortable and beautiful. Not only that, she is SO talented. I have gotten my hair professionally styled tens of times for many occasions and Alexis' ability to listen and deliver a client's wishes in a timely manner is unparalleled. I was so happy with my hair - it was exactly what I pictured and it lasted all night long. My bridesmaids each brought photos of their "hair inspo" the morning of the wedding and Alexis made it come to life. Everyone looked and felt gorgeous. I cannot recommend Alexis and Muse more highly.

Sent on 10/14/2020
  • Erica

Erica N. · Married on 06/06/2021

Very Talented and Genuine Hairstylist!

I am not a big make up/ hair person and had no idea what look I wanted for our wedding. Alexis asked all the right questions and we figured out together what hairstyle would be best. I had never felt more beautiful! Alexis is extremely talented and she genuinely cares for her clients well being. She was such a joy to be around and really helped calm those wedding day nerves!

Sent on 07/31/2020
  • Laura

Laura G. · Married on 03/09/2021

Alexis is a hair goddess!

Alexis was an absolute dream to work with!! She was super accommodating and was more than happy to meet some specific requests about my wedding hair look. She was always incredibly quick to respond to my texts and emails, helpful when deciding what size hair accessory to order, and not to mention unbelievably sweet! She ended up coming to my mom's rescue the week of the wedding and squeezed her in for a last-minute root touch up when her original stylist fell through. Lifesaver! The morning of the wedding she was so easy to be around -- it felt like we had been friends forever. She gave me the wedding hair look I had been dreaming of for ages, and all of my bridesmaids were thrilled with how theirs turned out as well. To anyone looking for high-quality work from a gem of a person, look no further than Alexis!

Sent on 10/28/2019

Muse Modern Salon's reply:

Laura! Thank you so much for the kind review you were SUCH a blast to work with and I loved helping tailor your dream wedding style to fit all your hair wants and needs. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your special day!
  • Jenna

Jenna R. · Married on 03/08/2021

Amazing Experience and Results

Alexis was awesome, friendly, helpful, and did an amazing job on all of us girls. We were all so happy with the outcome! I would recommend using her for any event!!

Sent on 09/08/2020
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 08/22/2020

Alexis is amazing!

Alexis is not only an amazing stylist in her salon, but she made my wedding day absolutely PERFECT. Myself, my bridesmaids, and my mom were all so happy with her work. She left us looking fabulous! Always a pleasure being in Alexis’ chair. :)

Sent on 09/07/2020

Shalini S. · Married on 08/16/2020

Amazing!!!

Alexis is a true artist! She helped make my special day so wonderful and was so easy to worth with when I had to change days around due to Covid. Thank you so much. I look forward to having my hair styled by you again in the future!

Sent on 09/08/2020

Tiffany J. · Married on 06/13/2020

Amazing and Professional

Alexis has been doing my hair for quite a while and every time I see her, I truly value my time with her. She is professional, fun and does beautiful work! Life has thrown many wrenches my way, especially with planning a COVID wedding (which ended up being way different than the original plan). But Alexis made it happen for us!! She was flexible and made the day beautiful for me and my bridesmaids. She went the extra mile for my mother who is undergoing chemo treatments and made us all feel comfortable. Thank you, Alexis!

Sent on 07/27/2020

Suejin · Married on 05/09/2020

Alexis did a wonderful job for wedding!

Alexis did an amazing job for me on my wedding day and for all of my bridesmaids, mom, and MIL. She was very communicative and answered my questions leading up to booking her for my day. I had a wonderful hair trial with her and she matched my hairstyle to the inspiration photo that I shared with her. Ultimately, I decided I wanted looser wave for my big day and she did it! She really listened to me and made me and my crew look beautiful. I would highly recommend Alexis!

Sent on 10/13/2020

Ali T. · Married on 01/19/2020

Wedding Hair dreams

Me and my girls could not have been happier with our wedding day hair. Alexis was so easy to work with and made sure we all felt our best. She was on time and professional and helped create a relaxed and fun day for us. I would highly recommend Alexis for any hair styling needs. She also did my hair for my engagement shoot and it was the only time I had ever had my hair done and not wanted to change a thing. She is the best!!

Sent on 01/27/2020

Peggy L. · Married on 01/19/2020

Alexis @ Muse Salon is Exceptional

I hired Alexis, owner of Muse Modern Salon, for hair and makeup for myself (mother of the groom), the bride, and my daughter for a January wedding in Denver. We were all from out of town, and so it was critical that I was comfortable working with her as there was no time for a run through. Boy, did I ever make the right decision! Alexis was an absolute dream to work with. Ideas and scheduling was all decided via email, and she was very responsive. She was great at staying on schedule, and accommodating when I added someone for makeup services at the last minute. Her range for styling is exceptional. She is considerate, professional, and incomparable at her craft. She went out of her way to ensure we were all absolutely stunning for the wedding. We received multiple compliments during, and for days after, the event. I highly recommend Alexis for any hair and makeup needs!

Sent on 02/22/2020
  • Ashley

Ashley M. · Married on 10/20/2019

Wedding day of styling for the bride, 5 bridesmaids, mother of the bride and groom, and 2 flower girls.

Alexis was a joy to work with. She was fun to be around, listened and was able to produce exactly what people envisioned for their hair, and her styles lasted the whole night. I was so happy with my hair and all the other hair that was done, absolutely beautiful. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 11/23/2019

Muse Modern Salon's reply:

Thank you Ashley for the review! You were such a fabulous bride and loved taking care of you and your wedding party, you all ended my season with a bang!
  • O

Olivia B. · Married on 10/19/2019

Alexis Alba with Muse Modern Salon

Alexis is an absolute professional. She did my hair for my wedding and boudoir shoot, and she absolutely killed it. I will continue to see her for non-wedding services including cuts and color. She is so passionate about her work, and it shows!

Sent on 10/23/2019

Muse Modern Salon's reply:

Libby! Thank you so much for your review! I also want to thank you for being such a sweet and equally hilarious bride of mine this year! look forward to seeing you in my chair soon!
  • Teresa

Tessa H. · Married on 09/28/2019

She saved the day!

Alexis is so sweet and absolutely phenomenal at what she does. She spent hours color correcting my hair till it was absolutely perfect (after someone else did it) and made me feel so beautiful on my wedding day. I even changed my style on her at the last second and she still styled me exactly the way I wanted. I would 100% recommend her! She is such a professional and she went above and beyond for me!

Sent on 10/03/2019

Muse Modern Salon's reply:

Tess thank you so much for you review and trusting me with all your hair needs including your color before your big day. I hope for nothing but the best for you and your new husband !

Liz W. · Married on 08/17/2019

Great wedding experience

Alexis is so talented! I loved working with her. She is professional, responsive, and friendly and seriously talented with hair. I loved how my hair came out. I would definitely recommend Alexis to anyone looking for a wedding hair stylist!

Sent on 10/16/2019

Muse Modern Salon's reply:

Liz thank you for trusting me with your wedding style and allowing me to create your vision you had in mind. You looked stunning !
    Congratulations to you and Jesper !

Nicole M. · Married on 08/16/2019

Alexis is wonderful! Excellent Experience!

Alexis was the stylist for my wedding and I can't say enough good things about her. She is so professional at what she does, listens to what you want, and executes your vision exactly.

A couple months prior to the wedding I went to her salon to have a trial. She worked off of pictures I brought and also customized my look so it was exactly what I wanted. She took pictures to make sure she was able to replicate it once the wedding day arrived.

Alexis arrived at our venue and worked ALL day on our hair. She was fun to hang out with and fit right in with myself and my friends as we prepared for the wedding. My wedding party also loved all their looks. They all provided ideas and Alexis did a wonderful job of even exceeding their expectations (even though the tough job is the bride).

I loved my hair on my wedding day! I would highly recommend Alexis and Muse Modern Salon!

Sent on 10/16/2019

Muse Modern Salon's reply:

Nicole! Thank you so much for your review, I truly enjoyed taking care of you through the whole wedding process and glad I could be a part of this special time, you all looked stunning!

Adriana · Married on 08/03/2019

5 star stylist

I was happy to find Alexis to do my hair for my wedding. She did an excellent job. She very friendly and professional.

Sent on 07/10/2019

Adriana,
    thank you so much for choosing Muse Modern Salon, we loved being a part of your special day and you looked amazing. Congratulations again to you and your family!
  • Kristin

Kristin F. · Married on 07/21/2019

Kristin Fawns

All I can say is that I’ve never felt more glamorous! Alexis with Muse Modern Salon did an amazing job with my hair for my wedding, and with my bridal party’s hair as well! She nailed the look I was trying to achieve and I couldn’t have been happier! I received so many compliments on my hair also. In addition to my hair looking fabulous, all three of my bridesmaids, my mother, my husband’s mother and sister’s hair looked amazing too! Each person wanted a different hairstyle and all had different hair types, and Alexis worked with each to give them what they wanted. She was very professional and organized, and has a wonderful personality! Thank you Alexis to you and Rachel for the beautiful hair styles you created for my wedding!!

Sent on 07/29/2019

Muse Modern Salon's reply:

Kristin thank you so much for the kind review, we absolutely loved styling you and your wedding party.. you looked so beautiful! Thank you for choosing Muse Modern Salon & we wish nothing but the best for you and your husband in your next endeavors!

Holly B. · Married on 07/20/2019

My Perfect Day!

Alexis was so patient and willing to work with me until my hair was just right. She made my bridesmaid look beautiful and my pictures were stunning!

Sent on 09/09/2019
  • Christine

Christine D. · Married on 07/04/2019

Fantastic!

So easy to work with - super friendly, open to your ideas, very knowledgable, and did an amazing job with make up and hair!

Sent on 08/14/2019
  • Kendra

Kendra · Married on 06/22/2019

Amazing, Stunning, Beautiful!

Working with Muse Salon was my dream come true! Alexis is very professional and talented. She arrived exactly at the time she said she would, brought all her tools, and worked her magic on 5 ladies on the day of my wedding. Everyone looked so beautiful and received so many compliments. I highly recommend her for wedding hair - everything from the trial to the final look was amazing.

Sent on 07/01/2019

Kendra!
    Thank you so much for the kind words, it was such a pleasure to work with you and your gorgeous girlfriends. Congrats again to you and your husband!

Tania C. · Married on 05/11/2019

Couldn’t be happier

Alexis was amazing. I contacted her a month before my wedding, because my previous stylist could not do what I wanted with my hair. I was from out of town and Alexis moved things around in her schedule to accommodate me for a hair trial while I was in town. She was professional and reliable. I appreciate how organized she is and the day of schedule was so helpful when talking to my makeup and photographer. If I ever have a big event again Alexis will be the person I go to.

Sent on 05/16/2019

Muse Modern Salon's reply:

Tania! Thank you so much for your review. I really enjoyed being able to take care of you for your wedding, and what a great bride you were to kick start my wedding season ! Congrats to you and your husband!

Alexandra P. · Married on 05/10/2019

The BEST hair stylist for your big day!

Alexis was fantastic on my wedding day in Telluride! She brought my vision to life and was so friendly to all the women in my wedding party with last minute preparation of only one month. She somehow managed to do 11 other people besides myself, and everyone looked absolutely flawless. I couldn't of had a better experience!

Sent on 11/25/2019

Muse Modern Salon's reply:

Alex! Thank you so much for the kind review, and for being such an amazing bride throughout the whole process despite our tight timeline before your wedding day! You and your bridal party looked STUNNING. Thank you for trusting me, and congrats to you and Drew !

Tezcatli D. · Married on 08/11/2018

Classic elegance.

Alexis came to my bridal suite and styled my massive bridal party! She made me feel elegant and worked with me for months to achieve my desired look.

Muse Modern Salon's reply:

Tez thank you for allowing me to be a part of your special day ! You looked so beautiful and I wish for nothing but happiness for you and your wife.
  • Lindsay

Lindsay E. · Married on 07/14/2018

Boudoir & Bridal hair

Alexis is so talented! She styled my hair for my boudoir shoot as well as my wedding (different styles) and it was absolutely beautiful for both occasions! I showed her a few photos of what I was going for and she exceeded all of my expectations with what she created! I have really thick, long hair and that was never an issue. Thank you Alexis for making me feel so beautiful on my wedding day! XO

Muse Modern Salon's reply:

Lindsay, you are always such dream to work with, and a great reminder why I love working with brides! Thank you for allowing me to style you out for one of the most amazing and important times in your life !
  • Jessica

Jessica J. · Married on 09/01/2017

Couldn’t have asked for a better hair stylist!

Lexi is amazing! We did a trial run before the big day and she did exactly what I asked for- she knew what products to use to make the curls hold through the evening (which was important to me) and made it look naturally beautiful! She was punctual and such a joy to have around on my wedding day! I highly recommend!