Muse Modern Salon Reviews

Muse Modern Salon 6
Muse Modern Salon 7

Adriana · Married on 08/03/2019

5 star stylist

I was happy to find Alexis to do my hair for my wedding. She did an excellent job. She very friendly and professional.

Sent on 07/10/2019

Adriana,
    thank you so much for choosing Muse Modern Salon, we loved being a part of your special day and you looked amazing. Congratulations again to you and your family!
  • Kristin

Kristin Fawns · Married on 07/21/2019

Kristin Fawns

All I can say is that I’ve never felt more glamorous! Alexis with Muse Modern Salon did an amazing job with my hair for my wedding, and with my bridal party’s hair as well! She nailed the look I was trying to achieve and I couldn’t have been happier! I received so many compliments on my hair also. In addition to my hair looking fabulous, all three of my bridesmaids, my mother, my husband’s mother and sister’s hair looked amazing too! Each person wanted a different hairstyle and all had different hair types, and Alexis worked with each to give them what they wanted. She was very professional and organized, and has a wonderful personality! Thank you Alexis to you and Rachel for the beautiful hair styles you created for my wedding!!

Sent on 07/29/2019
    Muse Modern Salon 8
    Muse Modern Salon 9
    Muse Modern Salon 10
    Muse Modern Salon 11
    Muse Modern Salon 12

Muse Modern Salon's reply:

Kristin thank you so much for the kind review, we absolutely loved styling you and your wedding party.. you looked so beautiful! Thank you for choosing Muse Modern Salon & we wish nothing but the best for you and your husband in your next endeavors!

Holly Burke · Married on 07/20/2019

My Perfect Day!

Alexis was so patient and willing to work with me until my hair was just right. She made my bridesmaid look beautiful and my pictures were stunning!

Sent on 09/09/2019
    Muse Modern Salon 13
    Muse Modern Salon 14
    Muse Modern Salon 15
  • Christine

Christine Dodds · Married on 07/04/2019

Fantastic!

So easy to work with - super friendly, open to your ideas, very knowledgable, and did an amazing job with make up and hair!

Sent on 08/14/2019

Kendra · Married on 06/22/2019

Amazing, Stunning, Beautiful!

Working with Muse Salon was my dream come true! Alexis is very professional and talented. She arrived exactly at the time she said she would, brought all her tools, and worked her magic on 5 ladies on the day of my wedding. Everyone looked so beautiful and received so many compliments. I highly recommend her for wedding hair - everything from the trial to the final look was amazing.

Sent on 07/01/2019
    Muse Modern Salon 16
    Muse Modern Salon 17
    Muse Modern Salon 18

Kendra!
    Thank you so much for the kind words, it was such a pleasure to work with you and your gorgeous girlfriends. Congrats again to you and your husband!

Tania Castañón · Married on 05/11/2019

Couldn’t be happier

Alexis was amazing. I contacted her a month before my wedding, because my previous stylist could not do what I wanted with my hair. I was from out of town and Alexis moved things around in her schedule to accommodate me for a hair trial while I was in town. She was professional and reliable. I appreciate how organized she is and the day of schedule was so helpful when talking to my makeup and photographer. If I ever have a big event again Alexis will be the person I go to.

Sent on 05/16/2019

Tezcatli Diaz · Married on 08/11/2018

Classic elegance.

Alexis came to my bridal suite and styled my massive bridal party! She made me feel elegant and worked with me for months to achieve my desired look.

Muse Modern Salon's reply:

Tez thank you for allowing me to be a part of your special day ! You looked so beautiful and I wish for nothing but happiness for you and your wife.
  • Lindsay

Lindsay Emmerich · Married on 07/14/2018

Boudoir & Bridal hair

Alexis is so talented! She styled my hair for my boudoir shoot as well as my wedding (different styles) and it was absolutely beautiful for both occasions! I showed her a few photos of what I was going for and she exceeded all of my expectations with what she created! I have really thick, long hair and that was never an issue. Thank you Alexis for making me feel so beautiful on my wedding day! XO

Muse Modern Salon's reply:

Lindsay, you are always such dream to work with, and a great reminder why I love working with brides! Thank you for allowing me to style you out for one of the most amazing and important times in your life !
  • Jessica

Jessica Johnson · Married on 09/01/2017

Couldn’t have asked for a better hair stylist!

Lexi is amazing! We did a trial run before the big day and she did exactly what I asked for- she knew what products to use to make the curls hold through the evening (which was important to me) and made it look naturally beautiful! She was punctual and such a joy to have around on my wedding day! I highly recommend!

• Amanda

Amanda Mccluskey · Married on 08/18/2017

Extremely Talented and Professional

Alexis is absolutely amazing. She was extremely professional, on time for every appointment and day of and so versatile. She was able to effortlessly execute what I wanted as well as all the different styles my bridesmaids and mother’s wanted too. She got everyone’s hair done perfectly within the time we needed and was so happy and such a joy to have around on my wedding day! I highly recommend her!

Sent on 11/20/2018
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 06/11/2017

Fabulous Hairstlist!!!!

Alexis is absolutely amazing!!!! She listened to exactly what I wanted for my wedding hair style, she showed up early with more than enough time to get my hair done, and was even fixing flyaways after I took my veil out! I would highly recommend her for any special occasion! She will make you feel absolutely beautiful!!!!

Sent on 11/20/2018

Dana · Married on 09/24/2016

Amazing wedding service

Lexi is amazing... she did my hair for my wedding and it turned out even more incredible than I have ever imagined she was very professional and efficient and extremely affordabl!! if you’re looking for someone to do your hair for your wedding or any special occasion look no further because you’re not gonna find anyone better than Lexi

Lj Shafer · Married on 08/27/2016

Wedding Hair

Alexis created the perfect wedding up do. She customized the look from a number of examples I brought in... to perfection. She has a diverse skill set, and is particularly excellent at "rockin' an amazing vintage up-do." If you want gorgeous victory rolls, she's you'r woman!

Sent on 11/21/2018

Muse Modern Salon's reply:

Leah ! Thank you for the kind review, you were a such a breeze to work with and I loved your style ! Thank you for allowing me to create art for such a special day !

Ash M · Married on 07/18/2015

Fabulous all around!

Alexis is very passionate about her craft and always goes the extra mile. She did my wedding hair as well as takes care of my hair year round! She caters to exactly what I ask for and always makes being in her chair fun and relaxing. I always enjoy her scalp massages while she shampoo’s my hair, her complimentary beverage station is always nice and the overall atmosphere of Muse Modern Salon is chic, clean, and professional. Highly recommend her for all your hair needs, even if it’s a blowout for a date night with the hubs. Thank you Alexis for always pampering me and making me feel beautiful every time I leave your chair!

Sent on 02/11/2019

Kristen Cde Baca · Married on 07/26/2014

Amazing work, always!

Lexi did the hair for my wedding and has gone on to do other friends and family member’s weddings as well. Each time she did amazing work! She is reliable, pricing is beyond reasonable and she made getting ready so much fun! I would highly recommend her for your big day!!

Sent on 12/18/2018
    Muse Modern Salon 19
    Muse Modern Salon 20
    Muse Modern Salon 21
    Muse Modern Salon 22
    Muse Modern Salon 23

Kristen,
    Thank you for allowing me to take care of you. I was so fortunate to work with such a beautiful and amazing bride like yourself, you make my job easy !