Muscoreil's Fine Desserts Reviews

Muscoreil's Fine Desserts 7
  • Laurie

Laurie Meacham · Getting married on 04/13/2019

Very Professional - Delicious Cake

This was our third bakery we met with and by far the best in all areas - professionalism, moist delicious cake, quality fillings at no extra charge (not just frosting between layers but actual fruit purees and gnache, very knowledgeable. We got to try actual cake slices made with different fillings, not just dried out cupcakes like previous appointment. We booked them on the spot. Very happy.

• Sarah

Sarah · Married on 12/31/2018

Delicious cake

We ordered a small cake just for cutting since dessert already came with our meal but the almond raspberry cake was delicious!

• Karen

Karen · Married on 11/10/2018

Most beautiful cake imaginable!

AMAZING is all we can say about our wedding cake, a true piece of ART! From the time we sat down with Phil to do our tasting to the design to the delivery, Muscoreil's went above and beyond. We had a special design in mind and to say they hit it out of the ballpark is a understatement. When we saw our actual cake at the reception, WOW!!!!! The amount of detail and precision--far exceeded our expectation! I found a cake design on Pintrest and wanted to add a silhouette our venue, The Tonawanda Castle in place of the Disney Castle--Again WOW!!!! The detail was incredible. The cake (all 3 flavors) were outstanding. We had enough cake to feed about 300 people and our head count was 175 and literally we had no cake left. EVERYONE loved it and said it was the best cake ever. Thank you Phil and your staff for an amazing design and delicious cake and memory! we can't wait for our anniversary cake top in 11 months!

Sarah · Married on 11/03/2018

A great experience

We were so pleased with our wedding cake! We were walked through the process of how big to make it etc, at our initial meeting. We were able to taste the most popular flavors during our tasting. I brought images of cakes I liked with me, and was able to tell them what I liked about each one to make our perfect cake. I am so happy we chose Muscoreils!

Sent on 12/06/2018

Muscoreil's Fine Desserts's reply:

We are also very happy that you chose Muscoreil's. It was a please helping you make your special day great!

Kristin · Married on 10/20/2018

Great Experience, even better cake

My husband and I had our wedding on 10.20.18. We met with the staff at Muscoreils about a year before our wedding and it was such a great experience! The gentleman that we met with was so great to work with and really made this an enjoyable experience. He asked questions to understand what we were looking for and sketched out the design while we sampled different options. When I saw that cake at the reception, it was exactly what I envisioned. Our guests could not stop raving about the cake, although we had no doubt that they would!

Tonia · Married on 09/08/2018

We love this place & they are doing my son's wedding cake & cupcakes

Lindsay · Married on 09/08/2018

This place is phenomenal! The owner sat with us and helped us with our design until it was exactly what we wanted at made great recommendations along the way. And the cake itself - SO GOOD!!! Hands down the best cake I’ve ever had at a wedding! Plus they make you the top layer on your one year anniversary so you don’t have to eat cake that’s been sitting in your freezer for a year!

• Andrea

Andrea · Married on 08/24/2018

Delicious and Beautiful Cakes!

My husband and I got married August 24, 2018 and choosing a wedding cake bakery was one of the first decision we made and one that my husband was very invested in doing! When we went in for our firs consultation, I had a vague idea of what I wanted it to look and all my husband wanted was for it to be big. Dave took all of our ideas and put them together, sketching the cake of my dreams and big enough to make my husband happy! Dave also helped us make decision, based on his expertise on how many flavors and how to handle using the cake as our main dessert. We chose to have half white almond cake with raspberry filling and half lemon cake with blueberry filling and they were both delicious not just according to us but to every guest we had!! Thanks to them, our cake was both beautiful and absolutely delicious.

Ariana · Married on 07/28/2018

Muscoreils created both our rehearsal dinner cake and wedding cake and both were PHENOMENAL!
    I had the absolute best time meeting with Phil who could read my mind on my visions and what types of cakes I wanted. He created beautiful sketches and the cakes came out even better than the sketches (I didn't even think that could be possible-they also tasted as good as they looked!). I wish every vendor we had for our wedding was as on point, easy to work with and as awesome as Phil! I cannot wait to have our anniversary cake done by Muscoreils and to have all of our future cakes made by them! Thank you!!

Nicolle · Married on 07/21/2018

Our wedding cake turned out so beautiful ! Muscoreils did everything we asked for and it was delicious they were so kind and easy to work with I recommend them in a heart beat !

Muscoreil's Fine Desserts 8

Rachel · Married on 06/30/2018

I had Muscoreil's provide my wedding cake and they did a phenomenal job. I met with them once several months before the wedding and they were able to create the exact cake that I wanted and even included decorations matching the lace of my dress. They also coordinated with my florist so that there would be flowers cascading up the cake. They created a masterpiece and the cake was delicious!!! I would definitely recommend Muscoreil's in the future!!

Leah · Married on 06/29/2018

Muscoreils is amazing. We met with Phil at our initial consultation and tasting and we continued to work with him. We ordered a small 6” cake for cutting, 200 cupcakes (5 different kinds) and a couple of pastry trays for the reception. All were amazing!! Guests absolutely loved the cupcakes! Muscoreils and Avanti work together frequently so the set up was seamless. Muscoreils provides high quality and delicious desserts...highly recommend!!!

Gwen · Married on 06/23/2018

Aside from me having to call to see where my cake was right before I walked down the isle (they were late), everything else was perfect. I had a vision and they (Phil) immediately drew up a design that was exactly what I imagined and the real thing came out even better. We chose the raspberry ganache and it was wonderful. Our neighbors were begging us to help with the leftovers the next day. The best part is, you don’t have to freeze the top layer (you can eat it with your neighbors) because they provide a free anniversary cake when the time comes. We can’t wait! I would also like to mention that our venue had cookies, pastries, etc as part of our package from here that were also to die for.

Muscoreil's Fine Desserts 9

Elizabeth · Married on 06/09/2018

Dave and their entire team was awesome to work with. We loved loved loved our cake and or cupcakes. It was so tasty! Highly recommend them for really any occasion or dessert. So many flavors to choose from and designs. True talent!

courtney · Married on 05/04/2018

They just did our wedding last night at the Tonawanda Castle and it was an incredible night. We first contacted them several months ago about DJing the event because not only do they have a great reputation, they were familiar with the space having done many events there in the past. From the start, and through most of the process, I was in contact with Dan, who made me comfortable from the first correspondence all the way through until we started working with our DJ, answering every question we had throughly and promptly. Our DJ Tony was absolutely amazing. He was so easy to work with and when we met him for the first time I felt like we had known him forever. He was so genuinely excited to be working our event and took great care to make sure everything was correct. The night of the event was amazing. Tony created such a great atmosphere, everyone was dancing and having a great time. Really professional, fun, great company.

Muscoreil's Fine Desserts 10
    Muscoreil's Fine Desserts 11

Sam · Married on 04/18/2018

Every dessert is outstanding. Best I’ve ever had

Mary-Kate · Married on 10/14/2017

Dave is a master when it comes to designing and creating wedding cakes! It was not a question who we would use for our wedding two weeks ago. His consultation to design the cake was friendly and very in depth to get the exact feel we were looking for. I was confident his creativity would make the perfect cake for us and he exceeded our expectations! The cake was gorgeous and everyone loved the flavors. We chose the marble cake with chocolate chip filling and chocolate cake with raspberry filling! The staff is always very accommodating and we did not have any issues! Thank you Dave, you did an amazing job!

Muscoreil's Fine Desserts 12
    Muscoreil's Fine Desserts 13

Laura · Married on 09/16/2017

Dave was a pleasure to work with, and was super helpful during the planning process. We had only a vague idea of what we wanted the cake to look like, but Dave designed something beautiful and we were so happy with it. We also ordered several trays of Italian cookies and pastries for dessert, and Dave was able to help us figure out how much to order and gave us a very fair price. All of our guests were very happy with our dessert options, and we highly recommend Muscoreils.

Carlos · Married on 08/19/2017

Dave was very helpful throughout the entire process. He ended up baking a beautiful cake for us, it was just as described during the planning and the cake itself was delicious. Thank you!

Muscoreil's Fine Desserts 14

April · Married on 08/05/2017

Dave was amazing! We went for a consult and he was so kind and listened to what I liked and came up with a masterpiece! Also, they have the best tasting cake around and best artists so it's really a win win! The cake was 4 tiers and three different flavors. Every detail was perfect and the cake stood out as a focal point in the room! Thank you for sweetening my day!

Muscoreil's Fine Desserts 15
    Muscoreil's Fine Desserts 16
  • Andrea

Andrea · Married on 07/07/2017

AMAZING!!!!! The cake was gorgeous! And most importantly it was DELICIOUS!!! I was able to custom design every inch of my cake! They even put real, edible 14k gold on one of the layers and it STILL tasted fantastic!! So happy with the choice to order from Dave and his crew.

Kristy · Married on 06/30/2017

Dave was so insanely patient and helpful, not to mention kind and easy to work with. He walked us through so many decisions regarding wedding cake design that I never even considered. I obviously knew what the concept for our cake was prior to our wedding and what it would relatively look like but it was still one of the things I was super excited to see on our wedding day. Muscoreil's did not disappoint! I literally gasped when I walked into our venue and first saw it. And as beautiful as it looked, the only thing that outshined the design was the flavor! We went with the chocolate ganache, the carrot cake, the cassata cake, the classic white almond raspberry they are famous for, and white almond with strawberry for our top layer. Muscoreil's is just the cream of the crop when it comes to cakes in Buffalo.

Shannon · Married on 06/10/2017

Dave at Muscoreils was amazing! We met with Dave in our tasting meeting and were able to taste test a variety of delicious cakes. I came with a few pictures of cakes that I liked but didn't have a design exactly planned out. Dave sketched our entire cake and had other examples in the room for us to look at to help us make decisions. After putting our deposit down, we met with him one other time about two weeks before the wedding and he re-sketched the design to make sure I didn't change my mind about anything. Dave was so easy to work with, was extremely accommodating and delivered the cake perfectly. He even surprised me the day of and worked with my venue coordinator and made the cupcake display extra special by placing a massive "B" at the top to give it that extra little touch to make it look amazing. The cupcakes were super moist but the frosting was the best. The smaller cake we cut into was perfect and beautifully decorated as well!! I would recommend Muscoreils to any bride getting married in the Buffalo area!! Thank you Dave!!

Christina · Married on 02/18/2017

Our cake turned out gorgeous and absolutely beautiful! The owner is the greatest and a true artist. I'm so happy and so was everyone at the wedding! The cake was delicious. Thank you so much.