Muscoreil's Fine Desserts Reviews

Muscoreil's Fine Desserts 7
  • Brendan

Brendan · Married on 08/10/2019

Amazing bakery!

Muscoreil's was outstanding! They did our bridal shower cake and our wedding cake and both were delicious. They were very easy to work with and the cakes looked gorgeous. We received so many compliments about the look and taste of both cakes. We would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 08/13/2019

alyssa gruber · Married on 08/10/2019

Delicious!!

Everyone was complementing the cake!!!! They did a a great job with the flowers on the cake! It was perfect!

Sent on 08/16/2019
    Muscoreil's Fine Desserts 10
  • Mary

Mary · Married on 08/03/2019

Gorgeous AND Delicious!

Muscoreil's blew us away! They are THE name in wedding cakes around Buffalo, and we now know it's for good reason! Because they have the reputation of being the best cakes in Buffalo, we didn't think they would be in our price range. We were happy to find that they were very reasonably priced, and excited about our ideas when other places were hesitant. Not only did the cake taste incredible (marble cake with chocolate chip filling.... YUM!), it looked absolutely beautiful - exactly what we envisioned down to the smallest detail. They worked seamlessly with our florist to put fresh flowers on our cake, and came to the venue to make sure everything was set up perfectly. We can't wait to eat our complimentary 1-year anniversary cake, and we will look for excuses to order cake from them in the future!

Sent on 08/18/2019

Christina · Married on 07/27/2019

Beautiful Wedding Cake

Musoreil's was wonderful for our wedding cake. Phil was great and went over a lot of ideas with us. We wanted something simple and elegant. Their pricing was also very reasonable. Our cake turned out beautiful and we couldn't have been happier with it! I had a vegan bridesmaid, so we ordered her vegan cupcakes and she said they were the best she ever had. Many of our guests are still complimenting the cake, saying they wish they could have another piece! Thank you again to Muscoreil's for helping make our wedding amazing!

Sent on 08/20/2019
    Muscoreil's Fine Desserts 11
  • Caitlin

Caitlin · Married on 07/19/2019

Amazing cakes!

The cakes taste wonderful! They did my sisters wedding cake and that was gorgeous! We also went with them to do my wedding shower cake wich was equally as gorgeous! My wedding cake was too! Even though the grooms cake was a tortise and not a sea turtle like I asked (yes there is a difference) the quality of the cake was amazing!

Sent on 08/08/2019

Tina · Married on 06/29/2019

Beautiful and delicious!

This was the most fun part of wedding planning! as Future mother in law and father in law we went with the bride and groom to pick out cake and they made us feel welcome! Tasting the wonderful selections was a difficult decision but their professionalism helped us choose! They are great at following pinterest inspirations! Best yet - bride and groom get a cake on their wedding anniversary - so no eating year old frozen cake!!!

Sent on 07/30/2019
  • Selena

Selena · Married on 06/28/2019

Great price, great service

Muscoreil's has been excellent thus far in our wedding planning process. We had a fantastic meeting with them and I felt they perfectly captured the look we were going for with our wedding cake. They also offered us a deal to do our favors through them as well. Great price, great service, and the cake is DELICIOUS!

Sent on 04/17/2019
  • Mara

Mara B. R. · Married on 06/15/2019

Beautiful cake!

Muscoreils was recommended to me by a friend who grew up in Buffalo, and they were everything my friend said and more! The cake was delicious, and the staff was incredible to work with. The delivered perfectly on the cake I had imagined. Thank you, Muscoreils!

Sent on 07/08/2019
    Muscoreil's Fine Desserts 12
    Muscoreil's Fine Desserts 13
    Muscoreil's Fine Desserts 14
  • Marie

Marie · Married on 06/15/2019

Favorite Cake!

Phil was so great to work with. He made everything super simpler and easy. Plus, their cake is the best tasting cake, plus our wedding cake looked exactly how I imagined.

They also made our sponge candy favors and our guests were fighting over the extras!!

Sent on 07/22/2019
  • Erica

Erica Anderson · Married on 05/31/2019

Cake was delicious and beautiful

Muscoreil's provided a beautiful cake for my wedding day. It was just what we asked for and turned out exactly how we envisioned. They even arranged the flowers on top of the cake. I received numerous compliments through out the night on the cake and I made sure everyone knew it was Muscoreil's! Not only was the cake delicious and beautiful, the staff at Muscoreil's was super easy to work with and gave me no worries on the day of the wedding. They were on time and set the cake up without us even know or having to worries about it. Everything was perfect! Definitely use Muscoreil's without hesitation!

Sent on 06/06/2019
    Muscoreil's Fine Desserts 15
  • Laurie

Laurie Meacham · Married on 04/13/2019

Very Professional - Delicious Cake

This was our third bakery we met with and by far the best in all areas - professionalism, moist delicious cake, quality fillings at no extra charge (not just frosting between layers but actual fruit purees and gnache, very knowledgeable. We got to try actual cake slices made with different fillings, not just dried out cupcakes like previous appointment. We booked them on the spot. Very happy.

Sent on 03/04/2019
  • Maeve

Maeve · Married on 04/13/2019

Dessert for days!

Muscoreil’s has been our choice for every birthday, christening, and graduation. So to have them for our wedding was an obvious choice. The buttercream is always delicious, and the cake itself was exactly what we had described to the team. Thank god they packed away the top tier of our cake for us! And we are so excited for our one-year anniversary when they recreate it for us at no charge to us!

Sent on 04/16/2019
    Muscoreil's Fine Desserts 16

COLLEEN DELUCA · Married on 04/06/2019

Best Cassata Cake

I knew when I got married that I wanted cassata cake. Muscoreil's has the best in town and were so accommodating. They even helped to customize our filling for our guests. I can't wait to eat our cake at our 1 year anniversary!

Sent on 07/02/2019
    Muscoreil's Fine Desserts 17

Muscoreil's Fine Desserts's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! It means a lot. Cassata is one my my favorites as well. Glad you enjoyed! Let us know if we can ever help again. ~Phil
  • O

Olga · Married on 03/29/2019

Tasty and Beautiful Cake

I live in Michigan and the day I was visiting the area I didn't have time to setup a time to meet for a cake tasting. I stopped by the location and purchased some cake slices they had for sell. They were DELICIOUS! After speaking to them about their prices which I believed to be fair I picked them to make my wedding cake. I was able to communicate with them via email and email them the picture how I wanted my cake to look. The cake looked exactly as I wanted and tasted even better.

Sent on 04/02/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 12/31/2018

Delicious cake

We ordered a small cake just for cutting since dessert already came with our meal but the almond raspberry cake was delicious!

Sent on 01/01/2019
  • Karen

Karen · Married on 11/10/2018

Most beautiful cake imaginable!

AMAZING is all we can say about our wedding cake, a true piece of ART! From the time we sat down with Phil to do our tasting to the design to the delivery, Muscoreil's went above and beyond. We had a special design in mind and to say they hit it out of the ballpark is a understatement. When we saw our actual cake at the reception, WOW!!!!! The amount of detail and precision--far exceeded our expectation! I found a cake design on Pintrest and wanted to add a silhouette our venue, The Tonawanda Castle in place of the Disney Castle--Again WOW!!!! The detail was incredible. The cake (all 3 flavors) were outstanding. We had enough cake to feed about 300 people and our head count was 175 and literally we had no cake left. EVERYONE loved it and said it was the best cake ever. Thank you Phil and your staff for an amazing design and delicious cake and memory! we can't wait for our anniversary cake top in 11 months!

Sent on 12/11/2018

Sarah · Married on 11/03/2018

A great experience

We were so pleased with our wedding cake! We were walked through the process of how big to make it etc, at our initial meeting. We were able to taste the most popular flavors during our tasting. I brought images of cakes I liked with me, and was able to tell them what I liked about each one to make our perfect cake. I am so happy we chose Muscoreils!

Sent on 12/06/2018

Muscoreil's Fine Desserts's reply:

We are also very happy that you chose Muscoreil's. It was a please helping you make your special day great!

Kristin · Married on 10/20/2018

Great Experience, even better cake

My husband and I had our wedding on 10.20.18. We met with the staff at Muscoreils about a year before our wedding and it was such a great experience! The gentleman that we met with was so great to work with and really made this an enjoyable experience. He asked questions to understand what we were looking for and sketched out the design while we sampled different options. When I saw that cake at the reception, it was exactly what I envisioned. Our guests could not stop raving about the cake, although we had no doubt that they would!

Sent on 11/05/2018

Tonia · Married on 09/08/2018

We love this place & they are doing my son's wedding cake & cupcakes

Sent on 04/17/2018

Lindsay · Married on 09/08/2018

This place is phenomenal! The owner sat with us and helped us with our design until it was exactly what we wanted at made great recommendations along the way. And the cake itself - SO GOOD!!! Hands down the best cake I’ve ever had at a wedding! Plus they make you the top layer on your one year anniversary so you don’t have to eat cake that’s been sitting in your freezer for a year!

Sent on 09/19/2018
  • Andrea

Andrea · Married on 08/24/2018

Delicious and Beautiful Cakes!

My husband and I got married August 24, 2018 and choosing a wedding cake bakery was one of the first decision we made and one that my husband was very invested in doing! When we went in for our firs consultation, I had a vague idea of what I wanted it to look and all my husband wanted was for it to be big. Dave took all of our ideas and put them together, sketching the cake of my dreams and big enough to make my husband happy! Dave also helped us make decision, based on his expertise on how many flavors and how to handle using the cake as our main dessert. We chose to have half white almond cake with raspberry filling and half lemon cake with blueberry filling and they were both delicious not just according to us but to every guest we had!! Thanks to them, our cake was both beautiful and absolutely delicious.

Sent on 11/24/2018

Ariana · Married on 07/28/2018

Muscoreils created both our rehearsal dinner cake and wedding cake and both were PHENOMENAL!
    I had the absolute best time meeting with Phil who could read my mind on my visions and what types of cakes I wanted. He created beautiful sketches and the cakes came out even better than the sketches (I didn't even think that could be possible-they also tasted as good as they looked!). I wish every vendor we had for our wedding was as on point, easy to work with and as awesome as Phil! I cannot wait to have our anniversary cake done by Muscoreils and to have all of our future cakes made by them! Thank you!!

Sent on 08/27/2018

Nicolle · Married on 07/21/2018

Our wedding cake turned out so beautiful ! Muscoreils did everything we asked for and it was delicious they were so kind and easy to work with I recommend them in a heart beat !

Sent on 08/22/2018
    Muscoreil's Fine Desserts 18

Rachel · Married on 06/30/2018

I had Muscoreil's provide my wedding cake and they did a phenomenal job. I met with them once several months before the wedding and they were able to create the exact cake that I wanted and even included decorations matching the lace of my dress. They also coordinated with my florist so that there would be flowers cascading up the cake. They created a masterpiece and the cake was delicious!!! I would definitely recommend Muscoreil's in the future!!

Sent on 07/16/2018