Multi-Entertainment Mobile Dj LLc Reviews

18 | Inman, SC

18 Reviews for Multi-Entertainment Mobile Dj LLc

Rachel · Married on 05/20/2016

Dale was amazing. He did more than just play music. He let us know when it was time to have certain dances, cut the cake, toss the bouquet, etc. He was great at reading the crowd and kept the party going all night. I would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ. His price was very affordable and he is such a nice guy. Thank you Dale for making our wedding day so fun!

Sent on 06/07/2016

Rhonda · Married on 04/23/2016

We have used Multientertainment for our events in the past and will continue to use them in the future. I am a high school teacher who plans our prom for 650-850 high school students. Multientertainment always knows how to get them up and get them moving and involved in the event. We enjoy working with Dale and his staff year after year. I would recommend him to a friend.

Sent on 06/07/2016

Lisa · Married on 04/02/2016

Great DJ for my daughter's wedding reception. He handled the progression of events very well. This helped the photographer get all the shots she wanted and meant that I did not have to hire a coordinator to keep us on schedule. Everything flowed and was tailored to the musical tastes of the crowd! Job well done! Also, it is worth noting that his equipment is top notch! We loved the large screen that played hundreds of pictures from a flash drive. Our guests enjoyed seeing them!!! Thank you, I had so much fun and no worries

Sent on 04/13/2016

Gail · Married on 11/28/2015

Dale Owens and Multi-Entertainment Mobile DJ did an outstanding job at the wedding ceremony and reception! We were very pleased and I will highly recommend him to all my friends and relatives.

Sent on 11/30/2015

Brianne · Married on 11/28/2015

He did a awesome job!! Great selection of music and pleasure to work with.

Sent on 11/30/2015

Teighlor · Married on 07/11/2015

Awesome DJ! Anybody who is getting married, I highly recommend Multi Enterntainment!

Sent on 07/24/2015

David · Married on 06/14/2015

Dale with Multi-Entertainment Mobile DJ is the guy to use! We thoroughly enjoyed our experience using his service for our wedding. He was extremely responsive to what we desired. We even had the opportunity to meet with Dale in person before our wedding to discuss the schedule and music selections. We could not have asked for a better experience.

Sent on 06/30/2015
  • User5220993 · 2+ years ago

Dale was the dj at my wedding and did wonderful! He was very attentive to us and catered to our needs. He kept people on the dance floor the whole night. I would highly recommend him for any event. Such a polite man that is truly devoted to providing excellent service.

Sent on 07/01/2015

Crickette · Married on 05/02/2015

Great company to work with for our wedding. We ended up having to move our wedding up 5 months, and they accommodated us in the transition with no problem! Loved working with them.

Sent on 05/04/2015

Matthew · Married on 05/02/2015

The wedding could not have ran any smoother. Really enjoyed the DJ and the music he played. The photo booth was amazing as well. Anyone looking for a DJ for any type of event I would recommend them. Pricing is very reasonable. Mr. Owens also responds back to emails and keeps in contact with you prior to the event as well

Sent on 05/19/2015

Neely · Married on 01/24/2015

Excellent to work with! So helpful, and couldn't have asked for anything more from them. Made our reception fun!

Sent on 02/11/2015

Megan · Married on 04/26/2014

Dale was so great to work with and was so accommodating. My husband is a music lover and was very pleased with Multi-Entertainment DJ and their music selections. I would recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 04/30/2014

Kaley · Married on 09/14/2013

I definitely recommend Dale as a DJ! He had never DJ'ed at my venue, Duncan Estate, so he came the day before to make sure he had everything he would need. We ended up changing some of our special dance locations last minute--used the front porch for our first dance, etc. He really helped my mom and I set up the best flow for the event! I provided him with a timeline and he stuck to it! If it were not for him, all of the special dances, cake-cutting, bouquet toss, etc. would have not happened or been pushed due to time limits. I was SO happy with him!!!!

Sent on 10/31/2013
  • Brandy

Brandy · Married on 12/15/2012

Amazing and got everyone moving! He also made sure the groom and myself had time to eat which was very helpful!

Sent on 01/12/2013

Ashleig · Married on 10/03/2015

Multi-Entertainment did a wonderful job at our wedding. We were pleased with the services. The photo booth was also a huge hit! :)

Sent on 11/24/2015

Kaity · Married on 10/01/2011

3.0

They were wonderful and had an awesome light booth! I wish they would have played more requested songs but overall wonderful and kept the party going!

Sent on 12/16/2011
  • Natalie

Natalie · Married on 06/07/2014

2.5
      3.5
      3.5
      3.0

We heard good things about this DJ and read good reviews but we were not overly thrilled with the service. He was not responsive to emails during the planning process and we often had to email him 2 or 3 times to get him to respond, so right away I had a concern. The actual service the day of the wedding was ok. The music sounded good but when he spoke into the microphone he was difficult to understand. I had guest complain about that because they didn't know what to do. He missed the "walking down the isle" song which was pretty major and he skipped the grandmother of the bride during the announcements. He was nice and professionally dressed. His DJ booth set-up was impressive and he had a big screen in front that displayed a slide show of pictures... that was cool. Most of what went wrong was not obvious to the guests so that was good.

Sent on 06/10/2014

1.2
      1.0
      0.5
      0.5
      1.5
      3.0

DJ came and setup all their equipment promptly. They did not test any or their equipment or ask us about any last minute changes or anything. When the wedding began, music never played when it was supposed to. They did not have a lot of the music that was requested. Before music began to play, there was a very loud thump noise every single time and scared all the guests. Overall I could have played better music off my Pandora app with a few speakers setup vs hiring this company again in the future.

Sent on 11/24/2015