Mulino's at Lake Isle Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

• Pearlina
    Pearlina N. Married on 12/18/2021

Amazing Venue

We had an amazing time for our friends 50th Birthday! John was so helpful, accommodating, and responsive to all of our needs. The room is impeccably kept that very little decorating was needed. The food is tasty and the service was great. Highly recommend to anyone looking for a tasteful venue with impeccable service.
  • Lira Loves Dorelle
    Lerato Married on 10/23/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing time with family and friends

We had a great time in this venue everything was done well
  • Kumri
    Kumri Married on 10/01/2021

Amazing manager Drana Ulaj

My daughter had her wedding here on 10/1/21 and everything was on point. From food to service. The wedding felt like a party not a wedding. I highly recommend Mulinos for any occasion! .
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Callan
    Callan T. Married on 09/03/2021

The BEST Experience!

We had an AMAZING experience for our wedding reception at Mulino's. Everything was top notch and they make you feel so special. We would recommend this venue to anyone, you will not be disappointed! John and the rest of the staff were the easiest to work with and really made our day unforgettable. We had so many compliments on the venue and the food. Plus, the venue is so beautiful as is that if you are a simple planner like me you don't need to add too much decoration! It's speaks for itself!!
  • Lauren
    Lauren S. Married on 06/26/2021

Simply Magical

I can not recommend Mulino's at Lake Isle enough. My husband and I initially booked our wedding for July 2020, however, postponed due to COVID. John Gervasi communicated with us throughout the entire next year, assuring and guiding us with full confidence that we would get our day. Fast forward to June 26, 2021 - The most magical day with all of our friends & family. The entire event was smooth sailing (in spite of a little rain) all because of John & Denise, our bridal attendant. Denise was able to sew back one of our groomsmen's buttons back on his tuxedo jacket, bustle my dress in record time and ensured that both my husband & I had time to eat and spend a few moments together to soak in a day we had waited 2 1/2 years for. The level to detail, impeccable service and delicious food is unmatched.
    Seconds before walking down the aisle, anxious as can be, John winked at me from the door instantly grounding me with a sense of comfort and bringing me full circle back to January 2019 when we first met with him to book our day. We spent a year and a half wondering if the day would ever come - Standing there in my dress closing one chapter and starting another was a feeling I can't put into words. To finally get to that moment, walking out the door to all of the people we love so much who have been in our lives through many seasons and after the hardest year of all of our lives was surreal. I can't thank any of the Mulino's team enough for giving us a day that was worth waiting for.
    Marissa Married on 11/23/2019

Outstanding!

I can't thank the Linda and the team at Mulino's Lake Isle enough for the most amazing wedding! Linda was so accommodating and helpful through the entire wedding process and was always available for a phone call or text. I cannot thank her enough! I knew everything would get done and be exactly as we dreamed. The food was delicious, the staff was attentive, and the ambiance was beautiful! Denise was an outstanding bridal attendant and our maitre d, John, was outstanding! I highly recommend Mulino's Lake Isle for any event. I know I will be back in the future!

Mulino's at Lake Isle's reply:

Hi Marissa, Thank you very much for your review! We're happy to hear you and your guests enjoyed everything. We appreciate the kind words!

Carolina T. Married on 11/22/2019

Wonderful!

Everything was AMAZING!!!! We are so happy with how the entire evening went...the room was set up perfectly, the food and service were great, and we had a blast!!!

Mulino's at Lake Isle's reply:

Hi Carolina, Thank you very much for your review! We're happy to hear you and your guests enjoyed everything. We appreciate the kind words!

Melissa Married on 10/05/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Absolutely perfect from start to finish

I don’t have one bad or negative thing to say about our entire experience. John was the first person I spoke to when i was looking for venues and once we selected Mulino’s, was with us all the way. He was responsive, and professional and went ABOVE and beyond for us. We were so thankful to work with him.

I had Denise as my bridal attendant and WOW she is amazing at what she does. She was there at just the right times without being over bearing. She really made me feel taken care of.

The food is unreal. Every. Single. Thing. Was AMAZING

We got married at a church but we decorated the arbor on the patio for pictures and John and his staff went out of their way to use some decorations from a previous party that added the most perfect touch to it. Which was awesome to see when we arrived.

I can’t recommend this place enough and I wish I could do it all over again!! Thank you John, Denise, and the rest of the Mulino’s at Lake Isle staff!!

Mulino's at Lake Isle's reply:

Hi Melissa, Thank you very much for your review! We're so happy to hear you enjoyed everything. We appreciate the
    awesome words. We were pleased that you chose us. You and Dan were perfect!

Thank you !
  • Erica
    Erica W. Married on 09/19/2019

Beautiful Venue

Mulino's is a beautiful venue and Drana was great! I had a small reception but I was not treated as if I was insignificant. The staff at Mulino's were kind and courteous and made my guests feel taken care of. The food was phenomenal and the cake was delicious.

Mulino's at Lake Isle's reply:

Hi Erica, Thank you so much for your review! We're happy to hear you enjoyed everything. It was our absolute pleasure to do so.

• Jackie
    Jackie M. Married on 09/14/2019

A Magical wedding

Our wedding at Mulino’s was radiant and simply magical! From the very beginning stages of wedding planning all through out the very day of our wedding our event coordinator, maître d’ , bridal attended and the whole Mulino’s staff did a remarkable job! They went above and beyond to make sure that everything was simply perfect! The ambiance at our reception was chic, modern, glamorous and super fun! The state of the art lighting system really gave guest a wow factor that many haven’t seen in a wedding reception! To say it was a magical night is the least we can say... and it wouldn’t be possible without the whole entire Mulino’s staff who are so patient, professional and perfectionist!!!

Mulino's at Lake Isle's reply:

Hi Jackie, Thank you so much for your review! We're happy to hear you enjoyed everything. It was our absolute pleasure to do so. You both looked perfect that evening.

Grace V. Married on 08/31/2019

Amazing!

My husband & I recently got married at Mulino‘s Lake Isle in August of 2019. We had our wedding reception in the Grand Ballroom which was absolutely stunning. Our ceremony took place outside on the patio overlooking the golf course, the view was breathtaking. Our family & friends couldn’t stop raving how fantastic the food and service was.

We couldn’t have pick a better place!!

From day one, John Gervasi was very professional & awesome to work with. He made us feel so comfortable, like we were family. He was on top of everything & made it such a smooth process for us from start to finish. Denise, the bridal attendant, was amazing!! Not only did she take a major stain out of my dress moments before walking down the aisle but she also made sure my husband & I ate & had our glasses full the entire night. Along with anything else we needed.

My husband & I would like to thank John & the entire staff for the outstanding service and making are special day perfect.

We highly recommend Mulino’s Lake Isle not only for a wedding, but for any special event.

Mulino's at Lake Isle's reply:

Hi Grace, Thank you very much for your review! We're so happy to hear you and your guests enjoyed everything. We appreciate the wonderful words. We were pleased that you chose us for your wedding. You and Chris were awesome! Thank you !

• F
    Francesca Married on 08/25/2019

Very attentive

Mulino’s was wonderful, I have nothing but praise for them. Linda my banquet manager was very patient even when I made a million requests. She was very responsive as well, responding to my emails and messages at all hours of the day. The venue is beautiful and modern, and my guests loved it. Everyone complimented my husband and I on picking such a wonderful venue, and the food was also delicious. Linda went out of her way to make sure that our day was wonderful, and it was. My bridal attend Denise was also wonderful, the day of my wedding she waited on me hand and foot. She bustled my dress, carried my dress train and made sure the groom and I ate. She was always there checking on us through the night.

Mulino's at Lake Isle's reply:

Hi Francesca, Thank you so much for your review! We're happy to hear you enjoyed everything. It was our absolute pleasure to do so. You both looked perfect that evening.

• User4723987 2+ years ago

Wonderful!

I can't say enough wonderful things about my experience getting married at Mulino’s. As a Bride, I felt so well-supported by Linda. Linda is extra ordinary, I am so thankful to have met her!!! The food was absolutely incredible and the desserts were delicious. All the staff were very pleasant and attentive to our needs especially my bridal attendant Denise and our maitre d John. Every guest said that this was the best venue they have ever experienced. Gorgeous venue, great food, seasoned staff. A zero-stress, incredible experience! Would highly recommend! To all the staff at Mulinos, Thank you!!! Keep up the good work!

Mulino's at Lake Isle's reply:

Hi Claudia, Thank you very much for your review! We're happy to hear you and your guests enjoyed everything. We appreciate the kind words. We will absolutely keep it up!

Amarylis Married on 08/10/2019

Magnificent Venue

My family and guests absolutely loved this venue. We celebrated a Quinceñera for my daughter. When we went there it was so beautiful (without our decorations). We signed up that day. Our main concern was the food (if it was going to be enough). I can rest assure now and based on what our guests have commented that there was sooooo much food. They said that with the appetizers alone they were getting full. This made us so happy. Our event banquet manager, Greg, was sooooo awesome and catered to us in everything we wanted. Thank you Greg for being there and working so well with us. I would totally recommend this venue to anyone who is looking for a beautiful venue at a reasonable price. Friendly service throughout the whole process from beginning to end.

Mulino's at Lake Isle's reply:

Hi Amarylis, Thank you very much for your review! We're happy to hear you and your guests enjoyed everything. We appreciate the kind words.

• Alana
    Alana S. Married on 08/09/2019

Great venue for wedding

We cant thank Linda and the staff at Mulino’s enough for all of their hard work the night of our wedding and the 7 months leading up to it. It was a huge success! So many of our guests complimented the venue, food, and Mulino’s staff. I told my husband the next morning I’m so happy all of the constant communication and chasing vendors is over, except I’m going to miss talking with Linda at Mulinos! She took every phone call and answered every text/email with patience and professionalism and we reached out more than a few times!

Mulino's at Lake Isle's reply:

Hi Alana, Thank you very much for your review! We're happy to hear it was a huge success! We appreciate the kind words.

• Karen
    Karen Married on 08/03/2019

The Best Wedding! My Guest are still raving about Mulino's

My Wedding was on August 3, 2019 at Mulino's and I must say we had the time of our lives. Our original wedding was to be held in Long Island but due to venue being sold we had to quickly find another venue and once we came across Mulino's we quickly fell in total love. My Banquet Manager was Linda Gundelach and let's just say Linda is the best!!! From the beginning Linda never failed to answer phone calls, text messages or emails. Linda would check up on me out the kindness of her heart, She is just that good!! Even to the hours leading up to the wedding, Linda was providing weather and status updates!! I truly truly Loved working with Linda for she is a true Gem!!
    The Venue..WOW! The venue speaks for itself! My guest are still raving about the venue. From the decor, cleanliness, to the staff, to the food and definitely the drinks! My guests to this day are asking for a repeat! And I would truly replay this day that is how great of a time we had!

Would I recommend Mulino's at Lake Isle? ABSOLUTELY, MOST DEFINITELY!! We thank you with all of our heart for allowing our vision to come to life! I can't see a more perfect wedding then the one we had at Mulino's! Thank you so much and we look forward to having many more events at Mulino's in the future!
    Love, Mr. & Mrs. Andre Thomas Est. 08.3.19

Mulino's at Lake Isle's reply:

Hi Karen, Thank you so much for your review! We're happy to hear you and your guests enjoyed everything. We appreciate the kind words. You and Andre were Amazing!

Danielle V. Married on 07/20/2019

Wedding review

My husband Nicholas and I can not thank Mulinos at Lake Isle enough for the amazing job they did on our wedding day! The room was absolutely gorgeous and atmosphere was magical. The food was incredible, and the cocktail hour was over the top!
    We would like to thank the entire team for their hard work and impeccable service, especially John and Denise. You both were beyond MAGNIFICENT! Dependable and available to us every second of the entire night to make sure our day was as smooth as it could possibly be. Anything and everything we needed was done perfectly with professionalism, but also with care. And for that, we are truly grateful.
    In attending and enjoying many events at this venue, Lake isle was our top choice since the day we got engaged and we wouldn’t have had it any other way! They surely aim to please, and they nailed it!

Mulino's at Lake Isle's reply:

Hi Danielle, Thank you very much for your review! We're so happy to hear you and your guests enjoyed everything. We appreciate the
    awesome words. We were pleased that you chose us. You and Nicky were perfect!

Karem C. Married on 06/10/2019

Amazing Place!

I can’t say enough things about this place. John and his staff were amazing from day 1 and made everything absolutely easy for someone that hates planning events. I still have people complimenting my daughter's baptism, the food was delicious, the staff was friendly and helpful and venue is absolutely gorgeous. Highly recommend!
    Samira F. Married on 06/02/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

I had my daughters graduation party in June 2,2019. John was the person that made this night outstanding. All of my guest were very happy

John was amazing he did an outstanding job all of my guests were very happy with the service and food
    Alexandra Married on 06/01/2019

DREAM wedding!

My husband and I were so lucky to have our wedding at Mulino’s on June 1. From the moment we booked with them, we knew we were in the best hands. We had the pleasure to work with Linda. She was absolutely amazing and is one of the main reasons why everything was perfect! She paid attention to every detail and was the easiest to stay in contact with. Planning a wedding is very stressful and hectic, but she always assured us everything would be fine and made sure our whole day was exceptional. From the beautiful décor, friendly and professional staff and the most delicious food, Mulino’s exceeded every expectation we had. We had the most amazing night and to this day everyone is still raving about our wedding. My bridal attendant Denise was outstanding. She never left my side and made sure I had everything I needed the entire night. She truly made sure I had a smile on my face at all times! The whole Mulino’s team is dedicated to making sure your event is absolutely spectacular. They truly go above and beyond. Highly, highly recommend this space for any occasion!
  • Rina
    Rina F. Married on 02/09/2019

Fantastic Party!

I would highly recommend Mulino's at Lake Isle! I had a great time celebrating my 30th Birthday party there recently. John was extremely helpful through the entire process from choosing décor, to food selections, room choice, etc. I consider myself very selective and we had a few options of venues but I am so glad that i went with my first choice (Mulino's). We went with an open bar option and food selection that was truly impressive to all. No one left without commenting on how much fun and how well-put together the party and venue was! No matter the type of party, i would definitely recommend that you go speak to John. He will not steer you wrong.
    Kristen F. Married on 02/06/2019

Amazing! Perfect!

Mulinos at Lake isle was an amazing venue with the best staff. Everyone was so helpful and kind especially John who was there to answer any questions or make any changes up to the last second. The service couldn't have been any better. The food was also amazing. We're still getting compliments on the party. Would definitely recommend this venue.
  • Robert
    Robert S. Married on 11/16/2018

Outstanding service

We just wanna share with everybody or experience with Mulino‘s of Lake Isle. They were amazing! Our daughter Angelina had a Quincenera of 160 people with the cocktail hour and all sorts of festivities throughout the night. The food was fantastic and the service and staff were outstanding. They were so on point with the timeline of the night tonthe T! It made my wife and I enjoy the party without even thinking twice about anything. The even packed us some food to take home because my wife and I were dancing the whole night! Lol
    The owner Louie went above and beyond to accommodate us at every request. John Gervasi Jr helped us and handled every concern we had while planning our daughters big night! All of our guests were in awe of the venue! They said it was just like a wedding! It’s a gorgeous space and highly recommended for any occasion!! Thank you Mulinos of Lake Isle you made our daughter feel like a princess!

The Scalere Family!
    Megan Married on 11/04/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Breathtaking Venue with Incredible Staff!!

Mulino's at Lake Isle is such an amazing and breathtaking venue, and the staff was exceptional! We got married on November 4, 2018, and following the incredible evening, our family and friends have continued to rave about how amazing the food and service was at Mulino's! Greg, the Banquet Manager/event planner, was incredibly patient, kind, professional and provided the best guidance on how to execute a remarkable wedding. He made our dream wedding come to life! My bridal attendant went above and beyond to make sure I had the best night of my life and helped carry the train on my dress when taking pictures on Lake Isle's golf course. At the end of the night, they packed up a lot of food to take home with us which was extremely thoughtful since we didn't really get to sit and enjoy it. The service at Mulino's is truly top-notch, the LED lights in the room really make an for the perfect party setting, and the food is UNBELIEVABLE. Best venue for a wedding in Westchester County.

Cara S. Married on 10/20/2018

Perfection!

This past October I had my wedding reception at Mulino’s at Lake Isle. John Gervasi Jr was our contact and planner for everything that Lake Isle handled.

John was a god send. I was able to work full time and plan a wedding because he handled everything and guided me along the way and let me know what he needed.

He made what should have been a stressful time in my life enjoyable and thanks to him my wedding day was perfect!
    He made the vision for our wedding come true. From the rooms to the colors to the food everything was amazing and perfect!

We wouldn’t change a thing!
    We can’t thank him enough and we HIGHLY recommend using Mulino’s at Lake Isle and ask for John!
illustration stars