Mulberry Weddings and Events Reviews

15 | Macon, GA

15 Reviews for Mulberry Weddings and Events

Martha Hardman · Married on 11/18/2018

Simply elegant creations

Mulberry Wedding were very professional, listened to what we wanted and gave suggestions that were helpful. Our bouquets and boutonnières were beautiful and unique and everyone commented on how lovely they were. Delivery to the venue was right on time and Joyce was a pleasure to work with.

Danielle Lancaster · Married on 11/17/2018

Absolutely amazing!!

Mulberry Weddings helped make our special day perfect!

Crystal Whetstone · Married on 10/06/2018

Highly recommend!

We partnered with Joyce Freeman with Mulberry Weddings to handle our florals for our special wedding day. Joyce did a phenomenal job with all the beautiful floral arrangements that were prepared. All the flowers were so beautifully arranged, had the perfect colors and styles, they smelled wonderful and were absolutely perfect. Everything was 100% accounted for, the bouquets arrived in glass vases filled with water. Even more so, she helped set up the dinner tables and other areas at the wedding venue. Overall, the quality of work was exceptional and I'd definitely recommend her and her team to anyone looking for quality service.

Sent on 10/28/2018

Brittany · Married on 08/18/2018

August 2018 wedding

We had an amazing experience with Joyce. She was very helpful and accommodating, and a he created our arrangements exactly how I wanted them to look. I feel we got a lot of flowers for our money as well. Highly recommend this vendor!

Stormy · Married on 08/11/2018

My mother and I came in and told Joyce everything we were thinking- even though it was quite different than the normal "blush" weddings, and she did it better than we could've ever imagined. We were very pleased with everything, and our flowers stayed alive WELL after our wedding- about a month and a half!
    Very high quality service from quality people!

Sent on 05/07/2018

Kellie · Married on 12/09/2017

Joyce did an amazing job with our wedding. She was great at reaching out and scheduling meetings so she could get a feel for what we wanted. She blew me away with the beauty of my bouquet...truly it was the perfect combination, size and right on the colors. We also did corsages for the bridesmaids, and Joyce was still able to put multiple flowers and seriously wow everyone. She also added a personal touch to our pew decorations by poking fun at the fact I said I wanted magnolias...which was fun and beautiful as well :)

Sent on 04/24/2018

Katelyn · Married on 10/14/2017

I can’t recommend them enough! The flowers were beautiful! Thank you so much! Exceeded my expectations!!

Sent on 11/16/2017

Mulberry Weddings and Events's reply:

We are glad we could create your dream flowers! Thank you so much for letting us be a part of your big day!

Amanda · Married on 09/30/2017

I knew my vision of the florals at my wedding were a little different. Joyce was able to capture exactly what I was looking for! The florals were stunning, elegant, and did not over power everything else. Loved all of them!

Sent on 11/07/2017

Mulberry Weddings and Events's reply:

Thank you so much! We wish you many years of happiness!

Jane · Married on 09/09/2017

Joyce went above and beyond what I hoped for my wedding flowers, which were a bit different than the blush and moody palate that seems to be so popular now. I wanted colorful and bright but still elegant, and she delivered. She met with me on very short notice while I was in town to do some planning, and she exceeded my expectations from there. She threw in several things that we never discussed, such as decorations for the staircase and buffet table, as well as an extra-large centerpiece for the table that my husband and I sat at. She was amazing, and I wish I had another event to plan in Macon to use her talent!

Sent on 11/14/2017

Mulberry Weddings and Events's reply:

We loved getting to create your flowers and enjoyed the change of pace! We would love to work with you any time you are in need of something.

Rachel · Married on 06/17/2017

Mulberry Weddings created my dream wedding flowers! Mrs. Joyce Freeman, the florist we worked with, was absolutely wonderful! She met with me and my mother to discuss our wants in detail. She spent time creating a propsal that accommodated everything we wanted/needed within a reasonable budget. She stayed in contact with me throughout my entire engagement. She was very flexible when changed needed to be made. I could not have imagined more beautiful bouquets and arrangements for my wedding. Mulberry weddings is the way to go!

Sent on 07/01/2017

Mulberry Weddings and Events's reply:

Thank you for your kind words!

Michelle · Married on 06/17/2017

We absolutely loved working with Mulberry Weddings. Joyce was fantastic and was available by phone or email often. They came on time and set up the flowers without any direction from me or family and came and took them down that evening. Very professional and experienced. One of the best decisions I made for vendors for my wedding. They also helped us with our budget to find what worked for us. You can't go wrong here!

Sent on 11/04/2017

Mulberry Weddings and Events's reply:

It was our pleasure to be a part of your special day!

Kenneth · Married on 06/03/2017

The florist was able to make suggestions, and create the image that my wife had in mind, make last minute floral arrangements, throw in a few extras, and work within our budget. I am glad that we chose Lawrence Mayer!

Sent on 11/01/2017

Mulberry Weddings and Events's reply:

Thank you, it was a pleasure helping to create your vision for your big day!

Simyer · Married on 04/14/2017

Everything was great for my wedding. The best customer service ever. Everyone was so friendly and professional. They mached everything perfectly with my color scheme.

Sent on 11/01/2017

Mulberry Weddings and Events's reply:

Thank you for your review! Please give us a call for any of your future needs.

We were completely blown away by how beautiful our flowers were! Joyce Freeman was our contact and she was amazing--if we were worried about budget she made suggestions on what we could cut out or change. We felt like it was completely about us and not about them getting money off a wedding. We had them make a flower collar for our dog and we were stunned by it--it was perfect and Joyce was able to read my stressed out mind!

Sent on 05/24/2015

Christine Montgomery · Married on 11/17/2018

2.6
      3.0

Unfortunately, let down

I had a very pleasant experience with Mulberry weddings until it came to the week of the wedding. I was not provided the phone number for my contact so it was hard to get in touch with her. Additionally, the florist forgot the votive candles and greenery that were supposed to be placed on each of the tables under the floral arrangements. The contact said that she added more if you spent more, but I did not see anything additional added and I was not blown away by the centerpieces. Overall, I was let down by this service.

Sent on 12/19/2018

Mulberry Weddings and Events's reply:

Christine, we are so sorry that you were unhappy with your experience. I provide my personal cell phone number to my brides, you and I communicated through text the day before and day of your wedding and I even provided you with a picture that way. We do apologize for forgetting the votive candles and had it been brought to our attention earlier we would have been more than happy to bring them back. The toss away, ring bearer, flower girl and food table greenery were all complimentary because of the amount spent. Also delivery was free and we even delivered to 3 different locations.
    We do not like for our brides to be unhappy, we felt as though we went above and beyond with the gorgeous centerpieces and the stunning tree arrangement.