Muir Music DJ Service Reviews

1 User photo

Muir Music DJ Service 1

Coley · Married on 07/20/2019

Crazy, Madness, Extremely Fun

WOW, lets just say that my guest were a bit crazy and Scott added to the mix with his awesome talent! He kept the party alive and made people dance who don't normally dance. He is EXTREMELY helpful and even chips in to help a little with coordination! He was so good we even tried to convince him to stay and play longer than curfew aloud! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Sent on 08/02/2019

Kim Collison · Married on 06/22/2019

Best job ever

I don't know where to start. Not only was Scott the BEST DJ...he made sure the wedding went off without a hitch. He and his wife Lisa (my wedding planner) were the most unbelievable team. They worked together and went above and beyond. They did things that no other planner/DJ duo would ever do. I am so impressed by their work ethic. They worked so hard to make sure everything seemed perfect to the bride (me). Would highly recommend.

Sent on 06/26/2019

Erica · Married on 04/27/2019

Fun and Energetic

Scott was awesome! He was able to coordinate with my work schedule when setting up meetings, he offered excellent suggestions for music and set the tone for a fun reception. With his website I was able to make selections and changes easily, which made the process incredibly easy and fun especially with the ability to sample songs before selecting them.

Sent on 05/07/2019

Carly · Married on 11/17/2018

Highly recommend Scott to DJ your wedding!!

Scott was great and we absolutely loved having him DJ our wedding! He was easy to work with and did a great job.

Sent on 12/04/2018

Brittany · Married on 11/03/2018

Wonderful DJ!

I am so happy that we met Scott at a bridal fair as he was a wonderful choice for our wedding. The planning process was easy with his online portal, and he is very responsive to emails. The pre-wedding meeting was great to help us all get on the same page, and not be stressed about the music for the big day. There were a few songs on our list that I do wish had gotten played throughout the night, but we told Scott to read the room and play what he thought would keep people on the dance floor, and he did a fantastic job at that! Our dance floor was full all night and our guests had a great time. Without a doubt I would recommend Scott to be your wedding DJ!

Sent on 11/27/2018

Shahrnaz · Married on 10/06/2018

Scott was the BEST DJ for our wedding!

Scott was such a pleasure to have as our wedding DJ. He was recommended by our wedding planner and we couldn't have been happier with our choice to go with him. He had a great voice and energy to MC the entire event. He followed all of our requests for music genres throughout the night, and we were very picky and particular about what music to play and when and he didn't disappoint, he definitely knows what he is doing and knows his music really well! A few weeks before the wedding he met us at the venue and spent a few hours going through the run of show and our music preferences. He was super patient and professional. An all around great guy. Would 100% recommend him for your wedding!!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Maegan · Married on 09/15/2018

Absolutely amazing service!!! Scott did such a great job prepping for our wedding, during, and after. He made everything so much less stressful, my guests thought he did such a good job, and my husband and I couldn’t be happier to have him. I would definitely definitely recommend him!!

Sent on 09/17/2018

Emily · Married on 08/18/2018

We LOVED having Scott as our DJ! Highly recommend. He made the whole process so easy and so smooth, and he was so helpful when we asked for suggestions for some of our special songs. I can't imagine our day without him! He really went above and beyond and we are so happy with our choice to have him DJ our wedding. Thanks again Scott!!

Sent on 09/26/2018
  • W

Will · Married on 08/11/2018

Scott is FANTASTIC! Going into the wedding I had serious doubts about how many people would be on the dance floor during the course of the reception. Throughout the course of the night, you had to claw your way out there because no one wanted to leave. In 30 years I have never seen my dad dance until that night and oh boy did he dance! Leading up to the wedding, Scott took the time to sit down with us when we were in the area to chat about the music and how we wanted to do everything. He kept in touch with us throughout the planning process his software was super easy to use and give direction on what songs we wanted to hear.

Scott also put together our photobooth together which was a great touch. That book of photos will forever be a reminder of how much fun everyone had that night. Definitely a great touch that all of the guests loved. Alongside that, he handled the lighting for the venue and it looked great! I really can't recommend Scott enough, he is a pro!

Sent on 09/13/2018

richard · Married on 07/28/2018

Scott Muir was absolutely the right choice for our wedding. From the first meeting we felt comfortable with everything he
    had to offer but what i was suprised about is that he is not just a great DJ. He understands the flow of a good wedding from the start of the ceremony ( he had 2 people miked up) and throughout the ceremony he did not miss a beat. He anticipated changes and adjusted seemlessly. The dance floor was full and we had various ages. He made our wedding day and night .

Sent on 08/15/2018

Devon · Married on 05/19/2018

Scott is AWESOME!! He not only kept the party going, but he made sure that we stayed on track and helped keep things running smoothly. He was so flexible and worked with the other vendors and kept a full dance floor. Thank you so much Scott!!

Sent on 07/01/2018
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 04/28/2018

A DJ can make or break your wedding. Thanks to Scott Muir, the dance floor at our wedding was packed until the very last song. Scott is such a lovely person with great energy and I immediately knew upon meeting him that he was the DJ for us. He has an online portal that you use to pick your special songs such as First Dance, Grand Entrance etc which made it easy to go in and select songs as we thought of them. I was so stressed out about other things that we really didn't give Scott much guidance for music that we wanted played other than the special songs, but through our meetings with him he was able to figure out what would be perfect for us. He was also an excellent MC-he was great at getting the crowd excited and introducing our bridal party etc but he wasn't hogging the mic all night. We just loved working with Scott!

Sent on 05/14/2018
    Muir Music DJ Service 2

Meagan · Married on 10/21/2017

I cannot recommend Scott Muir enough! We were planning our wedding from out of town, and he was always very quick to respond by email or phone. He's incredibly professional and friendly! He helped us create a day-of timeline, and gave wonderful song suggestions when we were choosing our music. Our wedding day ran so smoothly, and the dance floor was always full! Scott definitely understands the flow of the wedding day, as well as how to read a crowd and the atmosphere. We've received so many compliments about the awesome song choices. Everything was absolutely wonderful, and I can't say enough great things about our experience with Scott.

Sent on 11/07/2017

Stephanie · Married on 09/24/2017

I could not recommend Scott Muir enough! From the start, we were planning our wedding from out of town and he was always responsive by phone or email. He helped us create a whole timeline for the wedding that was amazingly helpful, because we didn’t have a coordinator and I was able to use that same timeline to get everything coordinated with the other vendors.

My now-husband and I can be very particular and picky about music, but Scott worked with our strange requests like a pro and totally nailed the old-school sound we were looking for. He also gave us great suggestions when we were stuck and starting to stress out about picking songs.

In the end everything turned out perfect! So many people commented on our music at the wedding. It was very “us” and yet also danceable. At the end of the night, the dance floor was so packed that people were dancing on the carpet (don’t tell our venue, haha). It was absolutely wonderful and I can’t say enough great things about our experience with Scott.

Sent on 10/12/2017

Ciera · Married on 09/09/2017

I had reached out to a respected DJ who happened to be booked for my wedding weekend. He did however highly recommended Scott Muir for our wedding DJ. When we met Scott he was so professional and likable. Right away he and my dad hit it off. Scott is a veteran DJ. He understands the flow of the wedding day, atmosphere and reading the crowd for getting the party started. He goes above and beyond to ensure the day runs smoothly. He made excellent suggestions when choosing music for my guests. He totally gets the “big picture” and helps people get up and want to dance. We had a wonderful time! We highly recommend Scott for your DJ needs.
    (His wife Lisa coordinates weddings and is just as professional and organized. This husband and wife team made sure the day was everything we wanted and more. We couldn't have had the day go perfectly without them)

Sent on 09/18/2017

Julie · Married on 09/01/2017

Scott helped our special day go from great to amazing! Extremely professional and helped the entire day go smoothly. He let us pick what music we wanted for the ceremony and gave suggestions where we were getting stumped. We got tons of compliments after the wedding on how good the music was during our reception and dancing, he knows just what to play! Guests also had a blast in the photo booth we rented through him and at the end of the night, he was right there with the photo booth book of memories to hand off to us. You can tell that he really cares about his clients having the time of their lives and he is there to help make it happen. Would definitely recommend Muir Music to anyone who is asking for the best DJ!

Sent on 10/14/2017

Carina · Married on 07/15/2017

Scott Muir is AMAZING!! We just had our daughter's wedding two weeks ago, and it was GREAT hugely because of Scott. He's professional, fun, easy to work with, and went above and beyond. We really couldn't have asked for a better experience with a DJ.
    Extremely Grateful,
    Carina Hilbert

Sent on 07/29/2017

Amanda · Married on 06/17/2017

Scott was amazing to work with! He did such a great job and played all the music we asked for and more! He had everyone dancing, everything ran great, and was a great MC! I highly recommend him for any wedding or event!

Sent on 07/10/2017

Lizzie · Married on 06/03/2017

Scott Muir is an amazing DJ! I asked him a lot of questions and he was very helpful. I was very nervous about what type of songs to play during the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception and Scott helped with everything. He was very responsive to my questions and even suggested songs when I could not make up my mind about what to play during key moments. I would highly recommend him to anyone in need of a DJ! You will not be disappointed :)

Sent on 06/23/2017
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 05/20/2017

Scott is a great DJ. He did a wonderful job at our wedding keeping the mood just right. He was by far the most professional vendor we got to work with. He knows his stuff inside and out. You can really tell this is his passion.

Sent on 06/14/2017

Cate · Married on 04/22/2017

I have worked with Scott prior to booking him for my own wedding. He was so helpful from the beginning and throughout the process. We needed suggestions for songs and he know exactly what we were looking for. The website login is very helpful as well. Scott stayed longer for us too and kept the party going. Our guests were just as impressed.

Sent on 05/15/2017

Summer · Married on 03/18/2017

No question, book Scott Muir! He was amazingly attentive, personable, affordable and easy-going. We met with Scott and his wife Lisa (who was our day of coordinator and equally awesome!) about 4-6 times the year leading up to our wedding. Scott knows what he is doing, he can read the crowd and pick the right music. He also knows how to keep the day moving/flowing smoothly. I have recommended Scott to 3 friends who have all booked him and love him (and Lisa!). Stop wasting time looking further and just book him! ;)

Sent on 03/28/2017

Rosie · Married on 11/12/2016

Scott was great! He was such an asset to helping our day/night run smoothly. He was always available and made an effort to see the venue and meet myself and my husband to get to know us. Very knowledgeable regarding songs / song selection. Very flexible, very professional, and a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 11/28/2016

Leslie · Married on 11/05/2016

Scott was AWESOME! Being an occasional event planner myself, I wanted to make sure I had the right person hired to take care of all the details that I knew I'd want to get my hands on for my own Wedding. Scott's expertise is top notch and I never had any doubt he was the right person for the job. And since I'm a music nut with special musical requests, he was very accommodating with using some of my own personal music mixed into his vast database. With our musicians for the ceremony, Scott took the time to connect with them to make sure he provided all the equipment they would need for just the right sound, and the quality was perfect! It was also great to have all the fun lighting on the dance floor. But the cherry on top, was when Scott taught us all a fun line dance that he was so good at demonstrating. Lot's of fun was had by all!! If you want to have your gathering and not worry about the details, he's your guy!

Sent on 11/21/2016