Mugford's Flower Shoppe Reviews

Mugford's Flower Shoppe 6
Mugford's Flower Shoppe 7

Melissa Notarangelo · Married on 09/30/2018

Exceptional

I can’t recommend Mugfords enough! They did a stunning job on my wedding flowers (Sept ‘18). Chris was so helpful throughout the planning process and provided much needed guidance on what kind of flowers and best colors to choose to make my vision a reality. They have my business for life!

Sent on 04/29/2019
    Mugford's Flower Shoppe 8
    Mugford's Flower Shoppe 9
    Mugford's Flower Shoppe 10
    Mugford's Flower Shoppe 11
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 09/15/2018

Amazing!

Chris is amazing, she responds to emails very quickly, and she is so easy to work with! We are so glad we got our wedding flowers through Mugfords! The flowers were gorgeous and Chris has great creative vision. She created beautiful bouquets, centerpieces, and ceremony decorations! If you are looking for a florist to help make your wedding gorgeous look no further than Mugfords!! I could not be happier with how our flowers came out!!

Sent on 10/16/2018
    Mugford's Flower Shoppe 12

Lauren · Married on 09/02/2018

Chris was great to work with! I didn't have a great idea of what I wanted with flowers or what to ask for. She took my colors and theme and made arrangements that fit perfectly! She grows her own dahlias and was able to use them in my bouquets and centerpieces. Most of the flowers she used were from her farm. She had a lot of examples for us to look at, which was very helpful. Everything she arranged for us was beautiful and lasted. She was very familiar with our venue (Warren Center) and I had complete confidence in her ability to get everything set up and coordinate with our venue. I am so thrilled that she was able to do our flowers!

Sent on 09/21/2018
    Mugford's Flower Shoppe 13
    Mugford's Flower Shoppe 14
    Mugford's Flower Shoppe 15

Rebecca · Married on 06/02/2018

There are no words to fully express how amazing of a job Chris did on the flowers for our wedding. The minute I met her I knew I was in great hands! She's so creative and passionate about her work and even delivered the flowers herself the day of and helped arrange the gorgeous decor! I would recommend her to anyone! Check out the pics!!

Sent on 08/25/2018
    Mugford's Flower Shoppe 23
    Mugford's Flower Shoppe 24
    Mugford's Flower Shoppe 25

Jamie · Married on 11/04/2017

We loved Mugfords, they did the flowers for my wedding last weekend. They were gorgeous and Chris was great to work with. Id definitely recommend them!

Sent on 11/07/2017

Stephanie · Married on 09/08/2017

We cannot say enough good things about Mugford's! Chris did my parents wedding back in the day and my wedding most recently back on September 8, 2017. Her and her staff were there every step of the way and while I mostly gave them free reign they took my vision and made it a beautiful reality.

Sent on 10/22/2017
    Mugford's Flower Shoppe 26
  • KimintheNorth

Kim · Married on 09/03/2017

Chris at Mugford's is an amazing artist. The flowers were stunning and worked perfectly with the dresses and the look I was going for at the reception. She listened to what I knew I wanted and gave me advice and suggestions when I had no idea. She really helped to bring it all together beautifully.

Sent on 11/10/2017

Lauren · Married on 05/13/2017

Mugfords was the perfect choice for my wedding flowers. Chris is an absolute joy to work with, and very clearly knows what she's doing! The flowers I had on my wedding day were exactly what I had imagined and what I had asked for. I would highly recommend Mugfords for your wedding or event. You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 06/03/2017

courtney · Married on 10/28/2016

Chris is truly wonderful to work with! I don't have a strong knowledge of flowers, and she made it very easy to choose beautiful arrangements for all aspects of our wedding. From our first meeting, she was warm and inviting, and did not overwhelm me with choices. I decided to do a mix of arrangements for centerpieces; some in small vases mimicking my bouquet, and the rest would be rose petals scattered around candles. The mock up of my bouquet was lovely, and I knew she would do a great job several months later for the wedding.
    A few weeks before the wedding we met again and I requested a few changes, she made them without hesitation.
    On the actual day of the wedding, Chris was just incredible. She helped my coordinator attach fabric and her flowers to the arbor that my family had brought in, placed blooms on every layer of cake, helped every father and groomsman with their boutonniere, and made sure every table arrangement looked perfect before she left the venue.

Sent on 11/10/2016

Shannon · Married on 08/06/2016

Chris and her team are amazing! The flowers at my wedding were perfect. The bouquets, boutineers, table arrangements... All even better than I had hoped. I gave her a very general idea of what I wanted and she just ran with it. I can't say enough good things about Mugfords!

Sent on 08/18/2016

Kerry · Married on 11/07/2015

We had an amazing experience using Mugford's for our wedding flowers. Chris was so easy to work with, offering fantastic ideas and guiding us through the process. We ordered table arrangements, bridal party flowers and parent flowers as well as some decor arrangements for ceremony and reception. When all the flowers showed up the day of the wedding, I was so blown away by how beautiful everything came out. Use Mugford's - the quality is fantastic and it was such a stress-free process. You will be so glad you chose them... I certianly am!

Sent on 12/01/2015

Mugfords did an STUNNING job with our wedding flowers! They did everything from our ceremony flowers, bouquets to the centerpieces and I can not praise them enough! They made my vision a reality and I can not thank them enough. Even my guests were amazed at how beautiful our venue looked because of the flowers! Katie and Chris are awesome and would definitely recommend Mugford's to my friends and family!

Thank you again!

Sent on 10/14/2015

Katie · Married on 10/17/2015

Oh. My. Goodness. Chris and her team at Mugford's are floral magicians. What a wonderful, warm, helpful and knowledgeable group of people. I felt like I was in amazing hands for the entire duration of my wedding planning. Chris and Katie listened to me and designed the most stunning floral bouquets I have ever seen. They created EXACTLY what I was looking for and I could not be happier. Every time I visited the shop I had a fun time because these people are just SO nice.

Sent on 11/12/2015

My expectations were surpassed when I received my flowers for the wedding. They were the most fresh, gorgeous flowers I have ever seen! We wanted a mix of colors and garden flowers and really left it open to the vendor to shine and they did! My mom still has most of the bouquets in vases all over her house, that's how fresh they are! The colors were amazing and put together so nicely with the types of flowers I liked an color scheme I was looking for. I would definitely recommend them to any one!

Sent on 10/12/2015

Chris the owner of Mugford's made me and my maid of honor the most beautiful bouquets. My bouquet consisted of dark blue roses and ivory calla lilies...I kept getting comments on how gorgeous my bouquet was. She was also very helpful in suggesting a different flower for the wrist corsages and I will tell you, they were much more beautiful than they would have been had she used the flowers I originally requested. Thanks for helping to make my day more beautiful!

Sent on 09/23/2015

Andrea · Married on 08/29/2015

We are so happy we chose Mugford's Florist. Chris was so easy to work with and understood my vision of a wildflower wedding. She grows all of the wildflowers on site and they are absolutely beautiful. From our ceremony area to our reception area... it was all amazing. Family and friends were in absolute awe with all of the flowers and the arrangements. M becquet and the bridal parties bouquets were full of all kinds of beautiful flowers. Mugford's florist went over and beyond our expectations. It was the perfect florist to fit our rustic/country style wedding!

Sent on 08/31/2015

Flowers were beautiful and Chris was great to work with.

Sent on 09/14/2015

Jackie · Married on 04/11/2015

Chris was great to work with; she was calm and easy going yet very matter of fact in her knowledge and guidance. At our first meeting several months before our wedding she quickly picked up on what I was looking for with the flowers. She reviewed several options with me and was very thorough in her questions. about a month or so before our wedding I again met with Chris at her shop and went through the changes that had occurred since our initial meeting. She was very flexible and got everything right.
    On our wedding day she delivered the flowers to where I was located (our house) and also dropped off flowers at the venue. Our bouquets and boutonnières were beautifully done--couldn't have been happier. And the flowers at the venue (baby's breath for the ceremony, flowers for the cake top, and flowers in milk glass vases situated around the welcome tables) were all perfect.

Sent on 05/17/2015
  • User4568483 · event on 11/22/2014

Mugfords was ABSOLUTELY AWESOME to work with and the flowers they made for our event were BEAUTIFUL! I loved them and received MANY compliments on them from our guests - who came from all over the country. Thank you Chris! You were a pleasure to work with and made beautiful flower arrangements for us!

Sent on 11/24/2014

Helen · Married on 10/11/2014

Chris did an amazing job! It was great to visit her location and choose flowers right from her extensive garden. We would recommend Mugford's Flower Shoppe to everyone!

Sent on 10/23/2014

Laura · Married on 08/23/2014

I LOVED the flowers at our wedding!!! Mugford's took care of 6 bridesmaid boquets, my bridal boquet, 3 pin on corsages, and flower petals for our flower girl. They made everything as gorgeous as I could've imagined but better! All the colors were right on and the flowers were all beautiful quality! Plus, she made it all work in my budget, which was definitely on the low end but she certainly did not allow that to get in the way of her quality of work! I was a very happy bride!
    Thanks Muggord's Flower Shoppe

Sent on 09/09/2014

I cannot say enough good things about Mugford's. The owner, Chris, is absolutely WONDERFUL. The first time I sat down to meet with her she took so much time to get to know me and what my vision was for our wedding. Our flowers were absolutely beautiful for the wedding. She did an amazing job and we could not have asked for anything more. We would recommend Mugford's to anyone- so easy to work with, kind, and did a beautiful job.

Sent on 08/25/2014

The flowers for my wedding were beautiful! Chris was familiar with my wedding site. She offered recommendations due to time of year and venue. Everything was perfect.

Sent on 08/21/2014

Adam · Married on 06/28/2014

We worked with Chris at Mugford's and she was terrific. You can tell from the first meeting that she is passionate about what she does and it shows in her work. Everything from the church flowers to the bouquets to the reception centerpieces were exceptional. I would highly recommend her as a wedding florist, you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 07/07/2014