MuddySnow Productions Reviews

MuddySnow Productions 1
MuddySnow Productions 2
MuddySnow Productions 3

Shakera · Married on 08/18/2019

Book a Professional Muddy Snow Productions!

My husband and I booked Walter (Muddy Snow productions) for our Wedding 8-19-19. I met Walter at a Bridal show and when I seen his work I knew we would book him. Thank you so much Walter for being professional, flexible, and apart of our special Day. The Memories that you have helped us create through Videoagraphy will be cherished for ever. Tristan and I look forward to working with you again!

Sent on 09/25/2019

MuddySnow Productions's reply:

Shakera !!! I loved everything about your day and thank you so much for the review and kind words. Hope you and Tristan are doing well !!
  • Kate

Kate · Married on 09/21/2018

If you want to have fun and hire a professional who makes you laugh - go with muddysnow

If you’re looking to have a good time and enjoy the entire experience, then hire Walter (owner of muddysnow). Being a Delco girl myself, I knew he was going to be a good time also being from delco, but I had no idea he’d be such a huge part of all of our fun throughout the day. From the moment he and his partner Christian walked in the hotel room, the tone was set - we were going to have a good time, laugh, feel laid back and lighten the day and enjoy the moments leading up to the i dos. He instantly clicked with my hair and makeup girls and photographers because of his warm personality and outgoing attitude. I’ve since been asked about him from my friends and I have nothing but great things to say. He even sent me some pictures even though I hired him for video only (he does both photo + video)! DEFINITELY would encourage any one to hire him if you want to have fun and make your day easier and feel as though he’s known you for years. The next few days my husband couldn’t stop saying to each other how lucky we got with our vendors but especially Walter. We had found him through wedding wire so we didn’t have a personal referral. Could not have been happier/luckier. The best part is that we feel like we hired a friend to share the day with and that’s what we wanted. Can’t wait to see the footage!!!!

MuddySnow Productions 4
    MuddySnow Productions 5
    MuddySnow Productions 6
    Sent on 11/01/2018

Alyson · Married on 06/30/2018

Honestly, I could go on and on and muddy snow productions. I was on the fence about hiring a videographer and decided last minute. Walter was luckily available and was willing to travel just to be a part of my day. Looking back now, it was so worth it...there’s only so much emotion a picture can capture and our wedding videos are truly something we will watch over and over through the years. Every image captured, and every moment, helped us to relive the feeling on our wedding day. And it was amazing! Best decision ever!!

Sent on 08/04/2018

Janet · Married on 05/12/2018

There are not enough words I can say about Walt @ Muddysnowproductions. His sense of humor, professionalism, and creativity made their more special. The beautiful moments he was able to capture made for beautiful memories we'll have for a lifetime! We would highly recommend Walt at muddysnowproductions for any occasion!

Sent on 06/09/2018

Angela · Married on 03/09/2018

There are not enough wonderful words I can say about Walter. We had so much fun working with him! His personality is excellent, he’s easy going, helpful, and funny and his work is top notch! We can’t wait to see our wedding video!

Sent on 03/12/2018

Christine · Married on 01/06/2018

Walter Cherkas from Muddy Snow Productions is absolutely amazing!! He traveled to Washington, DC to capture our winter wedding in January 2018. We were over the moon when we saw our stunning wedding video! It literally brought tears to my eyes the first time I saw it and continues to warm my heart every time I watch it.

Walter and his team were a breath of fresh air in the wedding planning process. They did such a fantastic job and and captured everything we wanted. My sister-in- law referred Muddy Snow to us after Walter did her wedding in March 2017. I knew he was extremely talented, but he surpassed all of my expectations. Walter was extremely flexible, responsive, professional, dependable, easy going and affordable! He was genuinely excited to work with us and made me feel so relaxed the morning of my wedding because he knew what he was doing, had great ideas, and worked so well with my photographer whom he hadn’t met. He had such a positive energy without being intrusive. I had complete confidence in Walter and he did not disappoint!

Truthfully, my husband and I were on the fence about getting a videographer because we were working with a budget and thought a photographer would be sufficient. I cannot express how grateful I am that we got a videographer! Hiring Walter as our videographer was the best wedding decisions we ever made! The video captures so much more than photos. There is so much going on the day of your wedding and the video allows you to actually experience and absorb your wedding day. It captures more than just the speeches and first dance. The video captures the ambiance and little details you didn’t realize you’d miss. Watching your future husband’s reaction to moments like opening his gift, seeing the expressions on people’s faces, and reliving all of your wedding highlights is simply irreplaceable.

Walter, we cannot thank you enough for the beautiful wedding video you created. You and your team were outstanding!

Sent on 02/17/2018

melissa · Married on 11/03/2017

Walter was wonderful! He was so much fun to work with and we couldn’t have been more happy with our video!

Sent on 01/27/2018

Nicole · Married on 10/14/2017

Thank you Walter. I wanted to spend some time and let you know how much we loved your videos and pictures! Thank you for pairing up with Element Photography they were great also. People have told me how much they loved the highlight video and our video of our beautiful wedding! We really appreciate all your time in the process! You were very communicative and always there throughout the night if anything was needed. You also took time to take our beautiful engagement pictures on a very cold day in February! Thank you Walter, keep in touch :)

Sent on 06/20/2018

Amber · Married on 09/10/2017

Walter was absolutely wonderful! As soon as we arrived at the venue to begin pictures he was already there waiting for us. He worked great with the photographer we hired for the day, and he was so flexible! He was so easy going and always looking for when and where would be best to capture our day. I would definitely recommend Muddy Snow Productions for any event.

Sent on 09/14/2017

Sarah · Married on 09/03/2017

We cannot say enough great things about Walt. He was incredibly responsive and flexible leading up to our event and if possible even better on the day of! He was such a wonderful addition to our day and did an amazing job documenting! Would highly recommend with no hesitation!

Sent on 12/05/2017

Kelsey · Married on 06/16/2017

Walter just did our June wedding/engagement photos and everything was perfect! He made the stressful wedding experience very fun and relaxed and everyone complimented how easy it was to work with him. Our engagement photos came out great and we received them so quick! Cant wait to see the rest of his work on our wedding! Definitely recommend for the value ( worth every penny!) , professionalism , and the fun! thanks Walter!!

Sent on 07/11/2017

MuddySnow Productions's reply:

Thanks Kelsey !!! I loved every second of working with you, family and friends. A ton of laughs and memories to remember. I appreciate the kind review and cannot wait to get your photos over to you to enjoy.

Susan · Married on 05/28/2017

I cannot say enough great things about Walter!! I highly recommend using Muddy Snow productions based on the FABULOUS experience we had at our wedding :) first, the photos are breathtaking! Also, which I found really important, he made everyone feel very comfortable and had awesome energy with all of guests and bridal party! He gave great direction for photos and had really cool ideas for unique shots. I wouldn't even look for another photographer-go with Walter!! :)

Sent on 06/14/2017

Mel · Married on 05/19/2017

The BEST around! I would highly recommend Walt and Adrienne! They made our day very special and got all of the shots we wanted. They are quick and well organized. Muddysnow Productions get's an A+ in my book!

Sent on 06/26/2017

Ashley · Married on 05/13/2017

Walter is super friendly and made me feel comfortable in front of the camera! I just keep watching my amazing wedding highlight video and tearing up! It is beautiful and I couldn't have asked for better! And how could I forget when he stepped in and helped me with my dress?! No better service than that! :) Thank you so much for helping us preserve one of the best moments in our lives!

Sent on 07/27/2017

Christy · Married on 05/06/2017

Walter with MuddySnow is amazing!!!! My husband Eric and I loved him from the very beginning. He is so professional and fun to work with and also so personable and meshes well with everyone -- from the photographer to the family to the other vendors! His work is top notch and I couldn't say enough good things about him other than if you're looking for someone to trust with your wedding videography -- go with Walter -- you won't be disappointed. I can be very picky when it comes to details especially wedding details.... trust me -- go with WALTER!!! Thanks again for everything Walter. Hopefully we will have another occasion we'll get to work with him again on. :)) Christy & Eric --- Yacht Club of Sea Isle City Wedding!!

Sent on 07/11/2017

Stephanie · Married on 04/14/2017

I could not have asked for a better photographer! Walter knew exactly the kind of shots we wanted! He was so laid back and you can tell he loves what he does! My husband and I cant thank him enough!

Sent on 04/26/2017

MuddySnow Productions's reply:

Stephanie !!!! Thank you so much for the awesome review. I love hearing how much my couples appreciate the energy and love I put into each and everyone of your weddings. They are all special and unique from one another. Working with you and the family was so much fun and I cannot wait to get your photos over to you !!!!

Sara · Married on 03/18/2017

Walter was amazing to work with. First, we didn't know if we had enough money in our budget for videography. Once we determined we did, I contacted several videographers to inquire about services. Walter responded right away and was willing to work with our budget. He went above and beyond what I expected and was with us for all of the important parts of the day. He worked incredibly well with the lead photographer who was from another company. So well that the bridal party thought they always worked together! He captured our day perfectly. We are very happy with the videos. He was very professional and responsive. I would highly recommend him for wedding videography.

Sent on 09/12/2017

Marykate · Married on 03/17/2017

Walt was priced well and worked around our schedule. He was polite and on time

Sent on 05/08/2017

MuddySnow Productions's reply:

Thanks Marykate !! I had so much fun working with you and the family on your special day.

AYLIN · Married on 11/25/2016

Walter photographed my company's wedding band line for the website. Although this may not qualify as a wedding photography, I was extremely pleased with his work. He was punctual, professional, offered forward solutions beyond his work. Fun to work with and very talented. I know more couples will choose their wedding bands from my company because of Walter's great pictures for the website.

Sent on 12/05/2016

Jennifer · Married on 11/05/2016

My husband and I are so thankful that we chose to work with Muddysnow Productions! Walter's seemingly effortless ability to capture video of our ceremony and reception is remarkable. Seeing my video highlight, with Walter's flawless editing and skillful arrangement, was breathtaking to me. Walter captured many special, intimate moments that I cherish. We had a great time working with Walter and the finished product surpassed our expectations!
    Thank you MuddySnow Productions!

(If I knew how to share a link on here, I would)

Thank you again, Matt, providing us with amazing photos of our special day!

(if I knew how to upload my highlight pics, I would)

Sent on 12/04/2016

Jennifer · Married on 11/05/2016

Hi Walter,
    I just placed a review of your service and saw that I accidentally called you Matt. I apologize! When I was writing the review, I couldn't help but also think about the amazing working relationship you had with Matt, from Matthew Scott Photography. The two of you were an amazing "team". You both captured our special day in your own personal ways and I couldn't be happier with the products you supplied us!

Sent on 12/04/2016

MuddySnow Productions's reply:

It's ok Jenn I knew exactly what you were talking about and thankyou so much for the amazing review. I was honored to play such an important role in your special day and happy I captured everything you wanted.

robyn · Married on 10/22/2016

Walter was amazing. My fiancé and I were a little nervous before our engagement shoot but he made it so much fun and so comfortable. The photos he sent us were absolutely beautiful! We are both beyond excited to have him apart and capture our big day next year!

~ Dustin & Robyn

Sent on 11/09/2015

Walter was awesome !!! My wedding day went so smooth and I owe a lot of that to Walter. Him and my photographer worked so well together to create a laid back, fun environment. Walter kept everyone laughing all day. The quality of his work is amazing, he is truly talented and I couldn't be happier. Thank you Walter for being a huge part of making our day amazing ! -Ashley & Todd Teschner

Sent on 10/20/2016

Brittany · Married on 08/27/2016

We worked with Walter for our engagement photos and wedding day videography. After seeing the beautiful photos he captured during our engagement session, we were so excited to work with him again on our wedding day. He is wonderful to work with and the results were more than we could have wished for. Excellent quality photos and videos, captured by a talented artist!

Sent on 09/19/2016

Kimberly · Married on 07/29/2016

Walter was a pleasure to work with! We decided only about 2 months before our wedding we wanted a videographer to capture our church ceremony and the beginning of our reception. We put so much time into the details we didn’t want to miss them and now we can remember them! When we first called him and explained we weren’t looking for any fancy editing or even for him to be there the full night, he was able to create a custom package for us and made it SO easy. We met him on our wedding day and was such a great guy. We both got along with him great and he worked so well with our photographer. He got us our short highlight video and the full length very quickly and was very communicative while he was working to get us everything. He listened to all of our requests and made it possible for us to remember all of the details of our wedding day. I would highly recommend using Walter from MuddySnow!

Sent on 11/15/2016