MUArtistry by Dayna Reviews

MUArtistry by Dayna 6
MUArtistry by Dayna 7

Gabrielle Alioto · Married on 05/04/2019

Amazing, amazing, amazing!

Dayna is the absolute best! I've had a ton of sub-par makeup experiences where the makeup artist has made me look like a completely different person. Dayna, however, made me look like the best version of myself. I have honestly have never felt so beautiful and I got so many compliments at how flawless the makeup looked!!! I recommend her 100%!

Sent on 01/22/2019
  • Alexa

Alexa · Married on 04/26/2019

Wonderful!!

Dayna is amazing!! She was extremely prompt with her responses and was one of the easiest and sweetest people to work with. She made my girls and myself look and feel our best. I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 05/10/2019

Lexie Vispisiano · Married on 01/04/2019

Absolutely amazing

Dayna was absolutely amazing! She is super sweet, and makes you feel like a million bucks! Her work is the best I’ve seen and I highly recommend her to anyone in need of makeup services. I can’t wait to have another event so I can have her do my makeup! :)

Sent on 01/21/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren Fischler · Married on 12/14/2018

Happiest I've ever been with a makeup artist!

When I first was meeting Dana I was so nervous, but 5 minutes into my trial, those nerves went away! Dana is so down to earth, easy to laugh with & is so TALENTED! I gave her very little details about what I thought I wanted and sure enough she worked her magic & I felt like a model. Same thing goes for the day of my wedding - her & her assistant had to come super early for my bridal party but they were on time, bright eyed and bushy tailed & knocked out my 16 person bridal party with ease. I got so many compliments on my makeup that day and I truly felt great! Will 100% be seeing Dana in the future for any event I need makeup for!

Sent on 01/20/2019
    MUArtistry by Dayna 8
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 11/23/2018

Enhancing the beauty on my Wedding Day!

I could not say enough great things about Dayna! When I met Dayna at my best friends wedding and watching her work was simply amazing. When I reached out to her to see if she had availability for my Wedding, she was quick to respond and give me all the directions a bride needs while planning the look for her big day. During my bridal trial she made me feel so comfortable and captured the exact look I wad going for. Fast forward to the day of my wedding, Dayna was so professional. She got there on time and set up so quickly she finished 10 bridesmaids, MOB, 2 aunts and myself (the bride) in record time and everyone looked stunning! Like I said I could not say enough good things about her, she is so talented and an amazing person!

Sent on 01/27/2019
    MUArtistry by Dayna 9
    MUArtistry by Dayna 10
  • Marisa

Marisa · Married on 10/20/2018

Beautiful wedding makeup!

I can not recommend Dayna enough! She is a skilled artist and everyone was beyond happy with their makeup for the day. I am very picky when it comes to getting my makeup done as I do not like to look over done and Dayna understood my vision and was able to work her magic. Anyone who sees my wedding photos comments on how gorgeous the makeup was!

Sent on 01/24/2019
  • Foreverandalways

danielle · Married on 10/12/2018

Amazing!!!! Beyond amazing!

Dayna is amazing! Being in the beauty industry myself I was very picky who I chose for my day and Dayna blew me away the minute I met her for my trial. So professional but personsable. I love love love my makeup,stayed on the whole day and all night!! I would recommend Dayna to everyone!!!

Sent on 10/16/2018
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 10/05/2018

I cannot begin to explain how much I love Dayna! She is so sweet, so helpful, and made planning the makeup for my day SO easy!! My makeup, my bridesmaids makeup, my mother's and mother-in-law's makeup looked ABSOLUTELY STUNNING! When I tell you I cried, sweated and did just about everything in this makeup and it never came off, I'm not lying! Dayna is an absolute pleasure to work with, and I'm so glad I chose her for my special day! I received so many compliments, and I was so in love with my makeup! I promise you, you won't be disappointed if you use MUArtistry by Dayna! Thank you so much!!!!!

Sent on 10/09/2018
    MUArtistry by Dayna 11
    MUArtistry by Dayna 12

Rebecca Fass · Married on 09/30/2018

September 30, 2018 wedding

Dayna was absolutely amazing. She did flawless makeup on myself and all of my bridesmaids (and mom). She was on time with everything and everyone was so happy with her work. Would recommend her to anyone over and over! And, she gives a Mac lipstick to the bride as part of the package, which is an added bonus that made the whole experience that much more amazing!! She is THE BEST.

Sent on 10/16/2018

Lauren · Married on 08/25/2018

Dayna is extremely talented and I highly recommend her. She is professional, responsive and flexible. I've had my makeup done by her a couple of times and each time I've absolutely loved it! She really listens to what type of look you're going for and makes you feel at ease the whole time. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 09/20/2018

Janine · Married on 08/25/2018

Dayna is such a doll! She is professional, knowledgeable, kind, and sweet!! I looked absolutely beautiful on my wedding day! I've also had a personal makeup class with her. She educates you on not just makeup but also skin care. I learned alot! Thank you Dayna for making both experiences magical!!

Sent on 10/06/2018
    MUArtistry by Dayna 13

Jerilyn · Married on 08/03/2018

Dayna was wonderful to work with. She knew exactly how I wanted to look without me even having to explain it. She is so sweet and nice to have around while you're getting ready! Everyone looked beautiful! Dayna does an amazing job and is well worth it!

Sent on 08/23/2018
  • Kelli

Kelli · Married on 07/27/2018

Dayna is AMAZING!!!! I can’t say enough how how amazing my makeup looked on my wedding day! And it lasted the entire night! It was perfect, I was complemented on it all night long :) She is also the nicest person you will ever meet! if you still need a makeup artist book her now, I highly recommend her :)

Sent on 08/14/2018
    MUArtistry by Dayna 14

Casey · Married on 07/20/2018

I found Dayna through my photographer and it was love at first sight! Just from seeing Dayna's Instagram photos I was hooked by how amazing her before and after photos looked. On the day of our wedding, Dayna made a point to help everyone feel super comfortable while she was applying their make up, even if they weren't used to getting professional make up done. The results speak for themselves! Everyone's make up looked flawless from the beginning of the day to the end of the night! If you want to look like a better version of yourself for your wedding day, Dayna is the person to call!

Sent on 08/20/2018
    MUArtistry by Dayna 21
    MUArtistry by Dayna 22
    MUArtistry by Dayna 23

Lauren · Married on 07/14/2018

It doesn’t get any better than Dayna. I had done a few trials prior to meeting with her and knew within the first five minutes of our appointment that she was the right fit for our big day. She really takes to the time to understand what you are looking for and works her magic to deliver ten times more than that. It was an absolute pleasure working with her. I felt so relaxed going into our wedding day knowing that I had the best of the best at my side!

Sent on 07/26/2018

Jillian · Married on 06/29/2018

The absolute best! I had done multiple trials for my wedding, when I had my trial by Laura from MUArtistry by Dayna my decision was made. Laura is amazing! Knew exactly how to work with my skin which gets oily super quick. I have since had her do my make-up for multiple occasions. Wedding day she was amazing as usual and even throughout 90 degree heat and humidity my makeup stayed perfect. All the ladies in the wedding party were extremely happy with Laura and Chelsea! Dayna herself was always quick to respond to all my emails and a pleasure to work with. They’re truly the best! Professional, friendly, and experts at their jobs!

Sent on 07/05/2018

Nicole · Married on 06/29/2018

Dayna is my makeup goddess! From the minute she did my sister’s wedding day trial, I knew she had to do my wedding too! I wouldn’t trust anyone else to do my makeup! Her and her team made every girl in my bridal party absolutely flawless. Everyone I know is now using her for their weddings too! She is absolutely amazing at what she does, and her love for her work shows! She is the sweetest and most genuine person I have ever met. I gained a friend and a lifetime makeup artist with Dayna! I could never thank her enough for how beautiful she made me feel on my wedding day!

Sent on 07/25/2018

Katie · Married on 06/23/2018

I highly recommend Dayna to any one looking for amazing make up. She is one of the sweetest people you will meet. You can tell her what type of make up you invision and she makes it happen. She goes above and beyond to meet your expectations. I wouldn’t trust anyone but her. Thank you Dayna for making me feel like a princess on my wedding day! xo

Sent on 07/04/2018

Erica · Married on 06/02/2018

Dayna was amazing to work with. She worked her magic on all of the important faces at my wedding. She was referred to me by a friend, who spoke of how wonderful she is. She was right! Before booking Dayna for our wedding my MIL and I had at least 3 trials with other people. As soon as she did our makeup we knew she was the best one we'd had. My own mom, who never wears makeup, was surprised by good she looked. We just got our wedding photos back and our makeup is flawless in every single one. Thank you so much, Dayna!

Allison · Married on 05/19/2018

Dayna did an amazing job on not only my make up but my girls as well. I contacted Dayna about a year away from the wedding to make sure she was available. Dayna knew exactly what I wanted and the look I was going for. The make up lasted all day, even through the tears. Words are not able to descrhow thankful I am for finding Dayna to make my day perfect.

Sent on 05/26/2018
    MUArtistry by Dayna 24
    MUArtistry by Dayna 25
    MUArtistry by Dayna 26

Jennifer · Married on 05/11/2018

Dayna was amazing and super sweet! She was also so accommodating prior to the wedding. Everyone is my bridal party was so happy with the experience!

Heather · Married on 05/04/2018

I did quite a few makeup trials before I found Dayna and was extremely disappointed with them. Dayna’s makeup trial was so easy and gave me such a sense of relief! She is professional, extremely sweet, and her makeup is absolutely gorgeous. She knew exactly what to do based on my features. She takes her time and makes sure you are happy with every step and every color. I was so relaxed and confident after I found her and the day of my wedding me and my girls makeup didn’t budge at all!! From 9am to midnight in 90 degrees all day and we danced all night at the wedding, sweating for hours. I am personally extremely picky and have high expectations of professionals - I would recommend Dayna to anyone in a heartbeat.

Sent on 05/09/2018

Emily · Married on 04/28/2018

Dayna is amazing and I am so happy that I got the honor of using her for my engagement photos and on my wedding day. She is an absolute artist and really tries to understand who you are and what you want to look like on your wedding day. She's also such a kind person which makes the experience all the more enjoyable, all of my bridesmaids and my mom said they will be using her in the future for any and all events. Do as many trials as you can, not because you'll need them, but because it'll give you more time with this absolute angel!

Sent on 05/12/2018
    MUArtistry by Dayna 27
    MUArtistry by Dayna 28

Rebecca · Married on 04/21/2018

DON’T LOOK ELSEWHERE! Dayna and her team are great! I have used her multiple times and she will make you look flawless! She is excellent to work with and is very flexible.

Justyna · Married on 04/20/2018

Dayna was an excellent vendor to work with. She truly went above and beyond to help me figure out the look that would work best for me!! Having a trial was key so don’t skip that part. The day of the wedding was really calm and fun. Dana and the other makeup artist made myself and my bridal party look phenomenal. Everyone’s make up stayed on all night and looked as good as when she first applied it. She listens and is able to deliver! Very talented and I would absolutely recommend her!!

Sent on 05/24/2018