MUArtistry by Dayna Reviews

MUArtistry by Dayna 5
MUArtistry by Dayna 6
MUArtistry by Dayna 7

Dawn · Married on 07/12/2019

Wonderful couldn’t have been happier

Dayna was so wonderful to work with. She made me feel and look absolutely beautiful. The whole bridal party looked beautiful and they all loved how their makeup was done.I looked forward to work with Dayna for any upcoming events I have in the future.

Sent on 07/30/2019

Denise Cusick · Married on 06/30/2019

Amazing!!!

Dana is amazing!! Everyone commented on how beautiful I looked! She is perfect! I can’t say enough great things about her. I recommend her to anyone for any special event! Especially your wedding day!

Sent on 08/06/2019
    MUArtistry by Dayna 8
    MUArtistry by Dayna 9

Sharon · Married on 06/15/2019

AMAZING makeup company

ALL of the makeup on each person came out AMAZING!!!! I am a very picky person when it comes to makeup and they did an amazing job!!!! HIGHLY recommend them!

Sent on 08/05/2019
  • Kristy

Kristy Vispisiano · Married on 06/15/2019

Wedding makeup

Dayna was so kind and patient with me and all of my girls. She did an amazing job and really made me feel beautiful on our special day. Dayna was extremely efficient and time conscious. All of my girls looked beautiful and I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a talented and professional makeup artist. Thank you Dayna

Sent on 08/07/2019

Gabrielle Alioto · Married on 05/04/2019

Amazing, amazing, amazing!

Dayna is the absolute best! I've had a ton of sub-par makeup experiences where the makeup artist has made me look like a completely different person. Dayna, however, made me look like the best version of myself. I have honestly have never felt so beautiful and I got so many compliments at how flawless the makeup looked!!! I recommend her 100%!

Sent on 01/22/2019
  • Alexa

Alexa · Married on 04/26/2019

Wonderful!!

Dayna is amazing!! She was extremely prompt with her responses and was one of the easiest and sweetest people to work with. She made my girls and myself look and feel our best. I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 05/10/2019
  • Caitlin

Caitlin · Married on 04/20/2019

Best experience on my wedding day!

Dayna did my makeup on my wedding day in April of 2019. From the moment I met her at the trial, I immediately felt comfortable with her and trusted her expertise in making me feel my best. I expressed to her that I was worried about not looking like myself since I don't usually wear a lot of makeup, and she reassured me and gave me a beautiful and natural look that looked amazing in photographs. She did a great job on my Mom and Maid of Honor also! I would highly recommend her to anyone who is looking for a makeup artist for a wedding or special event!

Sent on 07/31/2019

Marialana · Married on 02/23/2019

Excellent!!

Dayna was beyond phenomenal and I would highly recommend for any event or special occasion!

Sent on 08/14/2019
    MUArtistry by Dayna 10
    MUArtistry by Dayna 11

Lexie Vispisiano · Married on 01/04/2019

Absolutely amazing

Dayna was absolutely amazing! She is super sweet, and makes you feel like a million bucks! Her work is the best I’ve seen and I highly recommend her to anyone in need of makeup services. I can’t wait to have another event so I can have her do my makeup! :)

Sent on 01/21/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren Fischler · Married on 12/14/2018

Happiest I've ever been with a makeup artist!

When I first was meeting Dana I was so nervous, but 5 minutes into my trial, those nerves went away! Dana is so down to earth, easy to laugh with & is so TALENTED! I gave her very little details about what I thought I wanted and sure enough she worked her magic & I felt like a model. Same thing goes for the day of my wedding - her & her assistant had to come super early for my bridal party but they were on time, bright eyed and bushy tailed & knocked out my 16 person bridal party with ease. I got so many compliments on my makeup that day and I truly felt great! Will 100% be seeing Dana in the future for any event I need makeup for!

Sent on 01/20/2019
    MUArtistry by Dayna 12

Denise Palazzo · Married on 12/07/2018

Amazing artist and a true professional

Dana was amazing!! She does a great job and everyone commented on how beautiful I looked. She is sweet, easy to talk to and a true professional!!
    I highly recommend her!!

Sent on 08/14/2019
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 11/23/2018

Enhancing the beauty on my Wedding Day!

I could not say enough great things about Dayna! When I met Dayna at my best friends wedding and watching her work was simply amazing. When I reached out to her to see if she had availability for my Wedding, she was quick to respond and give me all the directions a bride needs while planning the look for her big day. During my bridal trial she made me feel so comfortable and captured the exact look I wad going for. Fast forward to the day of my wedding, Dayna was so professional. She got there on time and set up so quickly she finished 10 bridesmaids, MOB, 2 aunts and myself (the bride) in record time and everyone looked stunning! Like I said I could not say enough good things about her, she is so talented and an amazing person!

Sent on 01/27/2019
    MUArtistry by Dayna 13
    MUArtistry by Dayna 14
  • Marisa

Marisa · Married on 10/20/2018

Beautiful wedding makeup!

I can not recommend Dayna enough! She is a skilled artist and everyone was beyond happy with their makeup for the day. I am very picky when it comes to getting my makeup done as I do not like to look over done and Dayna understood my vision and was able to work her magic. Anyone who sees my wedding photos comments on how gorgeous the makeup was!

Sent on 01/24/2019
  • Foreverandalways

danielle · Married on 10/12/2018

Amazing!!!! Beyond amazing!

Dayna is amazing! Being in the beauty industry myself I was very picky who I chose for my day and Dayna blew me away the minute I met her for my trial. So professional but personsable. I love love love my makeup,stayed on the whole day and all night!! I would recommend Dayna to everyone!!!

Sent on 10/16/2018
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 10/05/2018

I cannot begin to explain how much I love Dayna! She is so sweet, so helpful, and made planning the makeup for my day SO easy!! My makeup, my bridesmaids makeup, my mother's and mother-in-law's makeup looked ABSOLUTELY STUNNING! When I tell you I cried, sweated and did just about everything in this makeup and it never came off, I'm not lying! Dayna is an absolute pleasure to work with, and I'm so glad I chose her for my special day! I received so many compliments, and I was so in love with my makeup! I promise you, you won't be disappointed if you use MUArtistry by Dayna! Thank you so much!!!!!

Sent on 10/09/2018
    MUArtistry by Dayna 15
    MUArtistry by Dayna 16

Rebecca Fass · Married on 09/30/2018

September 30, 2018 wedding

Dayna was absolutely amazing. She did flawless makeup on myself and all of my bridesmaids (and mom). She was on time with everything and everyone was so happy with her work. Would recommend her to anyone over and over! And, she gives a Mac lipstick to the bride as part of the package, which is an added bonus that made the whole experience that much more amazing!! She is THE BEST.

Sent on 10/16/2018

Lauren · Married on 08/25/2018

Dayna is extremely talented and I highly recommend her. She is professional, responsive and flexible. I've had my makeup done by her a couple of times and each time I've absolutely loved it! She really listens to what type of look you're going for and makes you feel at ease the whole time. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 09/20/2018

Janine · Married on 08/25/2018

Dayna is such a doll! She is professional, knowledgeable, kind, and sweet!! I looked absolutely beautiful on my wedding day! I've also had a personal makeup class with her. She educates you on not just makeup but also skin care. I learned alot! Thank you Dayna for making both experiences magical!!

Sent on 10/06/2018
    MUArtistry by Dayna 17

Jerilyn · Married on 08/03/2018

Dayna was wonderful to work with. She knew exactly how I wanted to look without me even having to explain it. She is so sweet and nice to have around while you're getting ready! Everyone looked beautiful! Dayna does an amazing job and is well worth it!

Sent on 08/23/2018
  • Kelli

Kelli · Married on 07/27/2018

Dayna is AMAZING!!!! I can’t say enough how how amazing my makeup looked on my wedding day! And it lasted the entire night! It was perfect, I was complemented on it all night long :) She is also the nicest person you will ever meet! if you still need a makeup artist book her now, I highly recommend her :)

Sent on 08/14/2018
    MUArtistry by Dayna 18

Casey · Married on 07/20/2018

I found Dayna through my photographer and it was love at first sight! Just from seeing Dayna's Instagram photos I was hooked by how amazing her before and after photos looked. On the day of our wedding, Dayna made a point to help everyone feel super comfortable while she was applying their make up, even if they weren't used to getting professional make up done. The results speak for themselves! Everyone's make up looked flawless from the beginning of the day to the end of the night! If you want to look like a better version of yourself for your wedding day, Dayna is the person to call!

Sent on 08/20/2018
    MUArtistry by Dayna 25
    MUArtistry by Dayna 26
    MUArtistry by Dayna 27

Lauren · Married on 07/14/2018

It doesn’t get any better than Dayna. I had done a few trials prior to meeting with her and knew within the first five minutes of our appointment that she was the right fit for our big day. She really takes to the time to understand what you are looking for and works her magic to deliver ten times more than that. It was an absolute pleasure working with her. I felt so relaxed going into our wedding day knowing that I had the best of the best at my side!

Sent on 07/26/2018

Jillian · Married on 06/29/2018

The absolute best! I had done multiple trials for my wedding, when I had my trial by Laura from MUArtistry by Dayna my decision was made. Laura is amazing! Knew exactly how to work with my skin which gets oily super quick. I have since had her do my make-up for multiple occasions. Wedding day she was amazing as usual and even throughout 90 degree heat and humidity my makeup stayed perfect. All the ladies in the wedding party were extremely happy with Laura and Chelsea! Dayna herself was always quick to respond to all my emails and a pleasure to work with. They’re truly the best! Professional, friendly, and experts at their jobs!

Sent on 07/05/2018

Nicole · Married on 06/29/2018

Dayna is my makeup goddess! From the minute she did my sister’s wedding day trial, I knew she had to do my wedding too! I wouldn’t trust anyone else to do my makeup! Her and her team made every girl in my bridal party absolutely flawless. Everyone I know is now using her for their weddings too! She is absolutely amazing at what she does, and her love for her work shows! She is the sweetest and most genuine person I have ever met. I gained a friend and a lifetime makeup artist with Dayna! I could never thank her enough for how beautiful she made me feel on my wedding day!

Sent on 07/25/2018

Katie · Married on 06/23/2018

I highly recommend Dayna to any one looking for amazing make up. She is one of the sweetest people you will meet. You can tell her what type of make up you invision and she makes it happen. She goes above and beyond to meet your expectations. I wouldn’t trust anyone but her. Thank you Dayna for making me feel like a princess on my wedding day! xo

Sent on 07/04/2018