MSA Entertainment LLC Reviews

MSA Entertainment LLC 6
MSA Entertainment LLC 7
  • Kayli

Kayli House · Married on 03/02/2019

Greatest DJ to have at our wedding!

We absolutely loved having Bradley as our wedding day DJ! He really worked with us before the day of to coordinate songs, entrances, and share ideas for how the reception would go. He was very friendly, professional and easy to work with. The day of the wedding, he kept checking in with us to make sure we were ready to go to the next “scheduled” thing to do on our timeline. He definitely helped the wedding go by smoothly and was excellent at timing the music at the ceremony to reading the crowd to see how they were feeling the songs. Not only did we have a great time but I’m pretty sure most of the guests were quite entertained as well. We got compliments throughout the reception and got some afterwards when we returned home. Overall, it was an amazing time and we would do it all again! Thanks Bradley!!

Sent on 03/31/2019
  • Jimena

Jimena Rogers · Married on 12/29/2018

Wedding Bret and Jime

Was amazing, thank you so much for being so nice and great service. You were awesome!

Sent on 12/31/2018
  • Gretchen

Gretchen · Married on 11/17/2018

Awesome experience!

Mike worked my wedding on 11/18/18! He was fantastic! The communication was super quick and consistent months/days before the wedding. He did a wonderful job engaging the guests and and the dance floor was packed! Couldn't have asked for anything better! Thanks Mike!

Sent on 12/03/2018
  • Hayley

Hayley · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing job!!

Bradley did a phenomenal job at our wedding!! He made sure everyone was dancing and having a great time!! Even our guest commented on what a great job he did! For all other events we will definitely be using MSA Entertainment and recommending them to our family and friends!!

Sent on 10/21/2018

Erica · Married on 10/20/2018

Fall Rustic Wedding

Richard did a great job. Was on time and completely set up by the time I saw him for the first time. The music selection was good, he played all of my “must plays” and did a good job MCing the wedding. They also provided a photo booth and attendant for the photo booth and it was a huge hit!! Everyone loved it. I would recommend MSA entertainment to any brides looking for a DJ and photo booth.

Sent on 10/26/2018
  • Emma

Emma Ogletree · Married on 10/19/2018

Perfect soundtrack to our day and professional delivery

Bradley Witcher was our DJ/Emcee from MSA Entertainment, and we were so pleased with the quality and professionalism of his work! He managed to get just about every guest, including my dad (which is a feat itself), to dance with song choice and transition alone. He did a phenomenal job to quickly gather the wedding party, provided clear direction of entrance order, and nailed the names. He also worked really well with our photographers, allowing them a spot at his booth to set up their laptop so they could quickly upload pictures. All around a really kind man and a true talented professional. Would hands down hire him again for any event.

Sent on 10/21/2018

MSA Entertainment LLC's reply:

Thank you so much we are so glad you guys had a great event. We wish you guys all of the best from everyone here at MSA .

Tara · Married on 10/19/2018

The Absolute Best

Michael Wells of MSA Entertainment is amazing! He made sure everyone had a great time and really knew how to read his audience. My husband and I made last minute changes the night of our wedding and he was super professional and made the changes to our evening seamlessly. He was also helpful in the process of finding music. He made suggestions my husband and I loved and used on our special day. He was by far my favorite DJ I have ever experienced.

Sent on 11/01/2018

MSA Entertainment LLC's reply:

Thank you so much you guys were awesome to work with. I really enjoyed working with all of your family and friends.

Ruthe · Married on 10/11/2018

MSA Entertainment was perfect!

Bradley was great! My husband and I have very diverse families, so along with top artists, our song requests included musical artists from Mexico, Nigeria and Zimbabwe. Bradley was able to find everything we requested beforehand, transition between songs and styles without things being awkward, and he even made several guests' nights by finding songs they requested in the moment. He kept our guests engaged and on the dance floor, and several guests commented on little conversations they had with him throughout the night and how friendly and fun he was as a DJ/emcee. I'm really glad he was part of our wedding and recommend him without reservations!

Sent on 11/25/2018

Kristina · Married on 10/06/2018

Our reception was so much fun and we have Jon to thank for that! He kept the party going all night!

Sent on 10/09/2018

Sarah · Married on 09/29/2018

Richard was absolutely wonderful! His communication was perfect throughout the entire engagement process, leading up to our big day. On our wedding day he was on time and had everything set up when it was suppose to be. Everything ran smoothly, no hiccups, and he kept all our guests on the dance floor all night! He was a pleasure to have! I would 100% recommend MSA entertainment

Sent on 10/02/2018

Nicole · Married on 09/08/2018

MSA Entertainment did such a wonderful job with our wedding videos! They were so easy to work with and super responsive to our emails. We got our video back so quick and it was absolutely perfect. We also used them as our DJ and they gave us a form to fill out which made picking the perfect music so simple. Everyone at the wedding loved the DJ and thought he did a wonderful job! Can't thank MSA enough for all their hardwork!

Sent on 09/30/2018

Lauren · Married on 09/08/2018

Mike and Rick were absolutely fantastic to work with. They checked in with us multiple times prior to our event. Each time they were super easy to get in contact with & quick to respond. They helped give us guidance for what songs were needed when. We had a very random assortment of songs for both the ceremony & reception & they were able to provide them for us - no problem! The day/ night of went so smoothly & all of our guests were dancing the night away. Rick also checked in with us throughout the night to make sure everything was going as expected! We are quite grateful for them!

Sent on 09/28/2018

Karen · Married on 09/01/2018

We went back and forth about whether we wanted to have a photo booth at our wedding, and eventually decided to try it out. We are so glad that we did!! Our guests had a blast taking photos all night (when they weren't on the dance floor) and the photos are a really nice keepsake to have from the wedding. Darlene was our attendant, and she was great!

Sent on 09/20/2018

Blakely · Married on 07/20/2018

I couldn't have asked for a better DJ. Jon was professional, polite, fun and communicative. We had a blast at the reception and he set up everything perfectly for the ceremony. He knew how to feel out the crowd and played the perfect genre and songs for every moment! We are very very happy with our choice about MSA Entertainment.

Sent on 07/30/2018

gina · Married on 07/07/2018

Honestly, of the best DJ services I have ever hired! From the beautiful music for the ceremony to the fun experience at the reception - everyone had a great time and our guests were even taught how to line dance! Were were able to select special songs - including one in Finnish to honor our new Finnish daughter in law.
    Dont think twice - hire MSA !!!

Sent on 07/12/2018

Kristen · Married on 05/26/2018

Bradley was absolutely amazing! He was incredibly kind, professional, and so much fun. The dance floor was packed the entire evening! Thank you for helping to create such fantastic memories for us :)

Sent on 05/28/2018
    MSA Entertainment LLC 12
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 05/19/2018

Mike Knows His Stuff!

Couldn't have asked for a better DJ. Played just what I wanted, didn't play what I didn't, and had a thorough sheet to fill out to make sure I got what I asked. He filled all my requests, because I was afraid he wouldn't have what I wanted, but nope, didn't hear a peep about what he "couldn't" do! Do yourself a favor and book them, and quick, because the price and service can't be beat.

Sent on 02/01/2019

MSA Entertainment LLC's reply:

You guys were awesome to work with you. I had a blast thank you so much for allowing me to be a big part or your special day.

Jordan · Married on 05/05/2018

Bradley was incredible!! Even my photographer said that she had never seen a dance floor so packed!!! He kept the music bumping, followed all the song choices we asked for, and kept our wedding rocking!!!! I seriously have never heard a better dj than Bradley! I would recommend him to anyone looking for a great event!

Sent on 05/23/2018

Hunter · Married on 04/07/2018

We had a great time working with MSA for our DJ and videography needs. We had super easy set up and they worked with our duo who was playing a few songs on their own to get set up. The music selection was fantastic and everyone had a great time out on the dance floor.

Sent on 04/09/2018

Heather · Married on 01/06/2018

We used the photobooth services from MSA Entertainment at a party on Saturday night and couldn't be more thrilled with the service we received! The photobooth attendant (Amanda) arrived on time, set up the booth efficiently and was ready to go even before guests started arriving. I loved the customized design that she put on our printed photo strips. I also love how quickly the images printed out after guests took their pics. There was no waiting around. Amanda was personable, great with our guests and accommodating! The photobooth feature was everyone's favorite feature of the party! Thank you so much for making the party a huge hit!

Sent on 01/08/2018

Sam · Married on 11/04/2017

MSA WAS AMAZING!!!!! our day ended up being soooooo cold and soooo rainy! The photographers Courtney and Sarah, the DJ, and the Videographer all went above and beyond to make the day amazing. They froze, got soaked, and never stopped doing more than I ever could have expected even in the circumstances. The photos and video were amazing and the DJ kept it lively and fun! they are the BEST and for a great value. Courtney even came out another day for no charge and took more couple shots at the venue since it was so rainy an our shots were limited. AMAZING company !!!

Sent on 03/26/2018

Macey · Married on 11/01/2017

I have never in my life been so nervous about having the perfect DJ for our wedding!! MSA ENTERTAINMENT WAS THE BOMB! I would 100/100 recommend them! Easy to work with and so helpful with anything and everything we needed!

Sent on 11/20/2017

Brad · Married on 10/21/2017

Mike and his team for DJ, Videography and Photo Booth services provided professional, exceptional service. I would highly recommend using MSA Entertainment for any services they provide. Thanks again MSA!!

Sent on 10/24/2017

Jenna · Married on 10/14/2017

Very fun Dj who will make your guest comfortable and get out on the dance floor!

Sent on 06/12/2018