MSA Entertainment LLC Reviews

MSA Entertainment LLC 6
MSA Entertainment LLC 7
  • Kate Richardson · Married on 08/17/2019

Amazing Experience!

MSA is absolutely awesome. They were professional, flexible, punctual, and super nice. They made my day awesome!

Sent on 08/23/2019

MSA Entertainment LLC's reply:

Thank you so much we had a blast with you and your family. We wish you all the best. Thank you again fro choosing MSA.

• Lexi

Lexi · Married on 08/03/2019

Amazing Experience!

We loved having Jon as our dj. He was very responsive, nice, and great at what he does! He even gave me some great song ideas when I asked. Everyone had a blast on the dance floor! I highly recommend.

Sent on 08/13/2019
  • Michaela

Michaela · Married on 07/20/2019

Great DJ for our wedding

Jon was a wonderful DJ and MC for our wedding. He was very responsive to e-mails, followed our must play list well and transitioned between songs well. He was overall great to work with, and we highly recommend him for any event.

Sent on 07/21/2019
  • Tessa

Tessa Howard Nedvin · Married on 06/22/2019

Awesome all around!!

Bradley was an awesome DJ! He was so nice and asked us about everything we wanted to be sure he made our day what we wanted. He played all of the music we asked for and was so good at reading the room! My family loves to dance and he was so good about playing the right song at the right time. A DJ can make or break a party and Bradley totally made it!

Sent on 07/19/2019

MSA Entertainment LLC's reply:

I am so glad you guys had a good time. Thank you so much for booking MSA For your event. We love it when couples have a great time. We wish you all of the best.
  • Kelsey

Kelsey Simmons · Married on 06/15/2019

Bradley was our DJ and he was amazing! We highly recommend!

Bradley was our DJ and he was amazing!! From the moment he walked in the door to the moment he left, he was so professional and put so much effort into making our night so special. He was so on point with all of the songs, making sure the night went smoothly, and all of our guests had a great time dancing at the reception! We highly recommend Bradley!!

Sent on 06/28/2019
  • Olivia

Olivia Nicole Kipp · Married on 06/04/2019

Very Responsive

Michael was very responsive with helping us set everything up. We had Jon as our DJ and Amanda operating the photo booth. They were both great, and everyone had a ton of fun!

Sent on 05/27/2019

Kelslin Browder · Married on 06/01/2019

Absolutely excellent in every way

Aaron was freaking awesome!! 10/10 recommend

Sent on 06/03/2019

Katie Bottomley · Married on 06/01/2019

MSA Entertainment Rocked My Wedding!

I heard Bradley DJ at a previous wedding and knew I had to have him at my wedding! He was so good. And though he usually doesn’t travel outside a certain mileage, he had no problem coming to me for the wedding! He kept the night alive, fun, and upbeat! It was so easy to get along with him and he calmed a lot of my Bride nerves! I will pick MSA entertainment and Bradley over and over again! They made me feel so calm with the wedding planning and helped me beyond the entertainment part of it! MSA Entertainment was always so quick to answer any questions I had or deal with any concerns. They are definitely a 10/10!

Sent on 06/13/2019

Ashley Smith · Married on 05/26/2019

Wedding DJ

Aaron was our DJ for our wedding and he was so awesome!! He made sure we got exactly what we wanted, he was upbeat, and knew just how to get the crowd involved. At first no one wanted to dance or or move around so Aaron started playing line dances and immediately got everyone up out of their seats and onto the dance floor! Would highly recommend! Also ask him to do the show game for you (; thanks Aaron for helping make our day so special!

Sent on 05/28/2019

Engel · Married on 05/19/2019

Fabulous DJ!

No complaints from our end! Our wedding day went very smoothly and Bradley was an awesome DJ! Everyone had a great time and I'd recommend him to everyone :)

Sent on 07/08/2019

Haley Coker · Married on 05/18/2019

Awesome DJ!

Our DJ was awesome! He had a great personality & kept the party going. His name was Joe.

Sent on 05/20/2019
  • Meghan

Meghan · Married on 05/18/2019

Fantastic DJ...10/10 recommend!

Aaron with MSA entertainment was our DJ for our wedding earlier this month and I cannot say enough great things about him! He was so pleasant and responsive prior to the event and made sure he knew exactly what our expectations were and far exceeded them. He was great during the reception and kept everyone out on the dance floor having a great time. I have had numerous people tell me they absolutely loved the DJ at our wedding!

Sent on 05/28/2019

Madison Loughmiller · Married on 05/12/2019

Absolutely Wonderful Job!!

Jon did such a wonderful job at my husband and I's Wedding!! He is so sweet and kind and so great and easy to work with!! I would recommend him to anyone who is looking for an amazing DJ!! :)

Sent on 07/08/2019
  • Zachary

Zachary Shytle · Married on 05/04/2019

Would Recommend To Everyone

Rick McLean, our DJ from MSA Entertainment, did a fantastic job on our wedding! He did a great job queuing up music and changing the songs up to keep people dancing the entire night! He didn't miss a beat!

Sent on 05/06/2019
  • Kim

Kim Stahlman · Married on 04/27/2019

Great time!

Thanks to MSA for helping our guest have a fun filled evening!
    Rick was high energy we had a great night! The bride and groom were extremly pleased which made me the Mother of the Bride VERY pleased!

Sent on 04/29/2019
  • Hunter

Hunter Landers · Married on 04/26/2019

Awesome and professional. Highly Recommended!

Bradley was super nice and made sure everything was on track for the wedding. The list they provide is very helpful on every detail. He had every song by certain authors that I wanted. Definitely recommend! They are easy going and make sure you have any song and announcements for a perfect reception and ceremony!

Sent on 05/13/2019

MSA Entertainment LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for recognizing Bradley. We really enjoyed working with you . We strive to make all of our brides weddings the wedding they dreamed of. Thank you again
  • Leah

Leah · Married on 03/23/2019

Wedding DJ

We were so pleased with Mike as our DJ for our wedding. He did a fabulous job of mixing our own requests with songs that would keep the crowd on the dance floor. Everyone had such a great time and the dance floor was never empty!!

Sent on 07/10/2019
  • Kayli

Kayli House · Married on 03/02/2019

Greatest DJ to have at our wedding!

We absolutely loved having Bradley as our wedding day DJ! He really worked with us before the day of to coordinate songs, entrances, and share ideas for how the reception would go. He was very friendly, professional and easy to work with. The day of the wedding, he kept checking in with us to make sure we were ready to go to the next “scheduled” thing to do on our timeline. He definitely helped the wedding go by smoothly and was excellent at timing the music at the ceremony to reading the crowd to see how they were feeling the songs. Not only did we have a great time but I’m pretty sure most of the guests were quite entertained as well. We got compliments throughout the reception and got some afterwards when we returned home. Overall, it was an amazing time and we would do it all again! Thanks Bradley!!

Sent on 03/31/2019
  • Jimena

Jimena Rogers · Married on 12/29/2018

Wedding Bret and Jime

Was amazing, thank you so much for being so nice and great service. You were awesome!

Sent on 12/31/2018
  • Gretchen

Gretchen · Married on 11/17/2018

Awesome experience!

Mike worked my wedding on 11/18/18! He was fantastic! The communication was super quick and consistent months/days before the wedding. He did a wonderful job engaging the guests and and the dance floor was packed! Couldn't have asked for anything better! Thanks Mike!

Sent on 12/03/2018
  • Hayley

Hayley · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing job!!

Bradley did a phenomenal job at our wedding!! He made sure everyone was dancing and having a great time!! Even our guest commented on what a great job he did! For all other events we will definitely be using MSA Entertainment and recommending them to our family and friends!!

Sent on 10/21/2018

Erica · Married on 10/20/2018

Fall Rustic Wedding

Richard did a great job. Was on time and completely set up by the time I saw him for the first time. The music selection was good, he played all of my “must plays” and did a good job MCing the wedding. They also provided a photo booth and attendant for the photo booth and it was a huge hit!! Everyone loved it. I would recommend MSA entertainment to any brides looking for a DJ and photo booth.

Sent on 10/26/2018
  • Emma

Emma Ogletree · Married on 10/19/2018

Perfect soundtrack to our day and professional delivery

Bradley Witcher was our DJ/Emcee from MSA Entertainment, and we were so pleased with the quality and professionalism of his work! He managed to get just about every guest, including my dad (which is a feat itself), to dance with song choice and transition alone. He did a phenomenal job to quickly gather the wedding party, provided clear direction of entrance order, and nailed the names. He also worked really well with our photographers, allowing them a spot at his booth to set up their laptop so they could quickly upload pictures. All around a really kind man and a true talented professional. Would hands down hire him again for any event.

Sent on 10/21/2018

MSA Entertainment LLC's reply:

Thank you so much we are so glad you guys had a great event. We wish you guys all of the best from everyone here at MSA .

Tara · Married on 10/19/2018

The Absolute Best

Michael Wells of MSA Entertainment is amazing! He made sure everyone had a great time and really knew how to read his audience. My husband and I made last minute changes the night of our wedding and he was super professional and made the changes to our evening seamlessly. He was also helpful in the process of finding music. He made suggestions my husband and I loved and used on our special day. He was by far my favorite DJ I have ever experienced.

Sent on 11/01/2018

MSA Entertainment LLC's reply:

Thank you so much you guys were awesome to work with. I really enjoyed working with all of your family and friends.