MSA Entertainment LLC Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Gaby B. Married on 06/11/2022

He made our day amazing!

DJ Jon followed all our desires for our wedding day! It was amazing
    Maggie C. Married on 05/07/2022

Wedding DJ

DJ Rick was AMAZING!!! He was so nice and called before the wedding to make sure we had all the correct details. Highly recommend!
  • Rachael
    Rachael M. Married on 04/30/2022

Very friendly and professional!

Alec was very friendly and upbeat. He was on time, prepared, and organized! He was very easy to work with and very attentive!
    Christina S. Married on 04/10/2022

Best dj ever!

Mike made our wedding day a blast! He is so professional and amazing at what he does! Everyone loved the music and Mike was just a joy to work with! Highly recommend for your wedding or any events you need a DJ at!!
  • Lily
    Lily J. Married on 04/08/2022

Amazing to work with!

I’ll be honest I wasn’t to specific with what I wanted but he managed to do EXACTLY what I wanted! Very patient, easy to talk to, and a great DJ!
  • Gouri
    Gouri L. Married on 03/18/2022

Great with Kids and Families

Dear DJ Rick,

Thank you so much for making the New Prospect Elementary PTA's March into Spring Festival a success. You were the centerpiece of an event that had to move indoors because heavy rains. Everyone raved about the music, the games, and DJ Rick himself since he put himself out there with his dancing!

We appreciate you all, and look forward to working with you again in the future.
  • Becka
    Becka L. Married on 03/18/2022

Exceptional DJ and Videographer

MSA Entertainment was a great choice for our DJ and videography package! They were very responsive with my inquiries, but never pushy and worked with me to create a package in my price range. The DJ, Alec, arrived early and made quick work of assessing the area and setting up his equipment. He was an absolute delight and truly made our reception special! He kept the evening lively with a selection of music we'd picked and guest selections always being adaptable to the mood. The Videographer, Jason, also arrived promptly and quietly stayed in the background capturing the festivities. They were both very kind and I can't wait to see the final video! I highly recommend MSA!
  • Cecili
    Cecili R. Married on 03/12/2022

So glad I found them

I was able to get the photobooth, DJ, and videographer package from MSA Entertainment. The package originally included a photographer but I already had a photographer I really wanted to use. They were able to be flexible on the package and helped me and my wedding planner know what was necessary at every step of the way. I never had any issues getting in touch with them or in dealing with set up at the venue. I think the highlight was the DJ and the videographer.

The trailer and feature videos of our wedding really caught every important moment of the night for our loved ones that I couldn't make.

Everyone at the wedding is STILL talking about DJ Kevin and the great job he did. He was in tune with what kind of music and vibe I wanted and he kept us on the dance floor the entire night. I also appreciated that he was in touch days leading up to the wedding to see how we were doing and if there was anything else we needed. He was also patient with me as I changed some of the music up until the last minute. I would 100% go with MSA entertainment again and I highly recommend them.
    Tiffany A. Married on 02/26/2022

Wonderful. Alec went above and beyond.

Alec was amazing. We all loved him!
    Aisha B. Married on 02/19/2022

Military Ball

Alec was so great for our function. He listened to the kids and read the room. He kept them dancing and laughing. He has such high energy and is very professional. I plan on booking him next year
  • Cory
    Cory H. Married on 01/22/2022

MY Wedding

Mike was friendly, flexible and a very talented DJ and musician. We hired him for our wedding and I definitely recommend his services for a fun loving event. Very easy to work with
    Brittany D. Married on 12/11/2021

Love this Vendor

I spoke with Mike and he had been very responsive and it was very cost effective to book him for several services! I love how professional he is and how he took his time to ask all my questions! I can’t wait for my wedding!

MSA Entertainment LLC's reply:

We are really excited as well. Looking forward to working with you .
    We love December weddings. It will be here sooner than you think.
    Mike
    Lyrik S. Married on 12/04/2021

Fanatic wedding DJ

Best DJ ever made sure everything was perfect! And went smooth, super understanding and was great at what he does 10/10 recommend!
  • Z
    Zac B. Married on 11/20/2021

Rick from MSA Entertainment was AWESOME!!

Our wedding guests aren't really a dancing crowd, but Rick really got them to come out and dance with us! I even learned a few new dances myself. It was really easy to work with him and everything was really simple. Thank you so much Rick for making our wedding day special!!
  • Sarah
    Sarah S. Married on 11/10/2021

1000% blown away

If you are having the slightest question on getting video done for your wedding DO IT! DO NOT MISS OUT! We are absolutely BLOWN away by the video they provided us. Communication with them was so easy and they were fast to respond and fast to get us our videos. I can't tell you how often we have watched these over and over and its like re living that day and its an absolute blessing. I can not say enough great things about them. We are so blessed to have all these treasured memories captured to enjoy forever. This year has been so crazy and they have given us this glitter of hope and happiness to prove that that our live was stronger then everything we went though to say I DO. Thank you guys so much for a gift that keeps on giving and a way to share our day with all the friends and family that were not able to be there with us.

MSA Entertainment LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for trusting us with your special moment. I hope you have guys have a blessed holiday and from everyone here at MSA we wish you all the best.
    Mike
  • Bridgette
    Bridgette Married on 11/05/2021

Incredible!

Mike was our DJ at the wedding! He was super involved and an absolute wonderful DJ! High recommend using MSA Entertainment if you want an upbeat and fun DJ!
    Jennifer L. Married on 10/23/2021

The Luter Wedding

Marc was amazing!! The dance floor was fill all night and everyone had a blast. Would definitely recommend MSA entertainment!
    Aaron S. Married on 10/23/2021

Amazing and fun filled

We couldn't have asked for a better night!
    Debbie D. Married on 10/22/2021

MSA team was excellent choice for my daughters wedding

This team was was so very helpful with everything and did not skip a beat. Micheal was so in tune with the music with putting music together with helping my daughter. We had him play the sax at the cocktail hour and he did a excellent job. I would recommend MSA for your wedding .
  • Kacie
    Kacie Married on 10/17/2021

Such A Great Experience!

We got married 10/17/2021 and could not recommend them enough. Our DJ was Marc Wechsler (DJ Rhyme n' Reason) and he did such a good job getting my weird group of people to dance. The 65 year old conservatives and the 25 year old punks all danced and had a great time. We also had several last minute changes (literally last minute, guests were arriving) to both our music and wedding party names, and it still went off without a hitch. Booking was also super easy (but watch your spam folder, I did have an email go there) and the price was extremely fair. We also had the photo booth outside, and that was such a hit! For our guest book we got a book that holds photo booth photos and everyone was able to write notes with a copy of their photos, and also take a copy home. The photo booth photos are all so funny and special, I really could not recommend them enough!
  • Julie
    Julie S. Married on 10/16/2021

Bradley dj’ed our wedding this past Saturday and he was awesome!

We got married at hightower falls on 10-16 and Bradley was our dj! He was quick with responding up to our day and was great to work with! He definitely was able to get everyone up and dancing throughout the night! Definitely recommend MSA for your next event!
  • Amanda
    Amanda H. Married on 10/16/2021

Aaron was great!

Aaron was our DJ for our wedding and he did a great job! He was super attentive and checked in to make sure things were going to plan and that we didn't need or want any special requests that we didn't already have listed. He also checked with us before playing a song that a bridal party member had requested. He kept us dancing all night which is what we really wanted!!
    Joe H. Married on 10/15/2021

Perfect Wedding Experience

We used MSA Entertainment for our DJ and photography needs in our wedding. From the time we arrived to the time we left they provided excellent service. Very professional and high quality. Met all our needs and then some.
    Katie P. Married on 10/10/2021

Amazingly good time!

MSA was the icing on the cake of our perfect day! Michael played the saxophone for our ceremony and it was absolutely beautiful! He was very responsive and made my reception a great time! My only regret is that I gave him more booty shaking songs to play 😂 my guests had so much fun listening and dancing to some older 90s and 00s rap songs! Thank you MSA!!

MSA Entertainment LLC's reply:

You guys were great thank you so much. Great photos.
    I wish you all the best. I really enjoyed working with all of you family and friends.