MSA Entertainment LLC Reviews

275 | Canton, GA

275 Reviews for MSA Entertainment LLC

Brittany Davis · Getting married on 12/11/2021

Love this Vendor

I spoke with Mike and he had been very responsive and it was very cost effective to book him for several services! I love how professional he is and how he took his time to ask all my questions! I can’t wait for my wedding!

Sent on 09/29/2019

MSA Entertainment LLC's reply:

We are really excited as well. Looking forward to working with you .
    We love December weddings. It will be here sooner than you think.
    Mike
  • Jessica

Jessica · Getting married on 09/18/2021

Mike was fantastic! He made it super easy for me to plan the music for my ceremony and reception. He was very helpful in the planning process and very attentive to what I wanted. When the day came, he arrived early and was 100% ready to go! One thing that really impressed us was his ability to read the crowd. He knew exactly what to play to keep everybody on the dance floor and having fun, while keeping with our personal tastes and preferences. If I said he was a joy to work with and be around, it would be an understatement.

Sent on 09/30/2013
  • Jim

Jim Sullivan · Getting married on 04/09/2021

Wedding DJ

Aaron Broussard was professional and helpful. We gave him a list of 80 songs and he played from our list and took requests from our guests. The music was perfect and the evening was great fun for all in attendance. We interviewed numerous DJ's and were glad we chose Aaron for both the attentiveness he displayed and the great value.

Sent on 10/08/2019
  • Chelsea

Chelsea Canara · Getting married on 02/10/2021

Awesome!!!

We loved working with MSA. They helped answer any questions we had prior to our event about lighting and the potential of having live music. They had a great packet for us to fill out listing all the details the DJ would need the day of our wedding. During our reception the DJ did a fantastic job keeping the crowd entertained. I don't recall anyone not being into the songs that were played...which is fantastic!! MSA knows what they are doing and we would highly recommend them!!

Sent on 12/11/2019
  • Christy

Christy Rogers · Getting married on 12/11/2020

A great choice

MSA worked with my venue to provide a package deal wherein the DJ was included with the price of the venue. Everyone I worked with in MSA was very professional, responsive, and great to work with. My only complaint was that there were songs on my "must play" list for the reception that were not played, but I don't feel right taking a star away for that because our DJ, Bradley, was SO accommodating, friendly, and polite. He was flexible when I got a freak stomach pain and we had to delay the bridal party entry. I really loved working with them, even if there were some minor gripes about the music I would have changed. I still had an absolute blast and would definitely recommend them to Atlanta area brides and grooms.
    My only note would be not to use them for photography services. I do not recommended their photographer, Courtney, AT ALL. Nothing that happened with her is MSA's fault; I reviewed her and her business, Cherished Moments Photography, separately.

Sent on 12/06/2019
  • Alison

Alison Hassard · Married on 11/11/2020

Great experience with MSA!

MSA Entertainment provided both our DJ services and videography package. They were professional, easy to work with, very responsive and were able to secure a videographer for us only 2 weeks before the wedding. DJ Jon was great throughout the event. He followed the song list I had provided and kept everything on track. Our guests were dancing throughout the reception! I have not received the wedding video back yet, but hoping it's just a wonderful!

Sent on 11/27/2019
  • Brandie

Brandie and David Davis · Married on 11/07/2020

Mark rocked it out

Mark was awesome he kept us dancing all night...we had several people compliment us on the DJ services. Would recommend Mark to everyone!

Sent on 11/10/2020

Savannah Keller · Married on 10/17/2020

Best wedding DJ Bradley

I cannot express how amazing bradley was ! If you’re looking for someone super chill and someone to keep the energy alive this is your guy ! He was so flexible and when the night came everyone was up and dancing ! Bradley was truly so amazing !

Sent on 10/20/2020
  • Lauren

Lauren Schwartz · Married on 10/17/2020

Great DJ!!

Michael was awesome! He was incredibly responsive throughout the entire process! WE had such a great time and he was great at keeping the crowd going!

Sent on 11/02/2020
  • Kylie

Kylie N Nunziante · Married on 10/03/2020

October Wedding

Mike and Randy we're both great. Mike was very quick responding to my emails and questions. Randy was very open and professional. He made sure everything was set up exactly right and kept everyone dancing. It was a good experience.

Sent on 10/05/2020

Kaitlyn Knapp · Married on 10/03/2020

DJ, photobooth, videographer- all great!

We had MSA at our wedding and they were awesome. Aaron our DJ had a great personality and did a great job choosing songs our guests wanted to hear. We also had a photobooth which was great but I lost track of time and it ended before I realized (bride brain is real!) I think they couldn’t used a few more props since the only option was hats but overall it was great. Videography- we added this to our package a week before the wedding and the process was so easy. I didn’t have to worry about a thing with MSA!

Sent on 10/17/2020

Emily Cruse · Married on 10/03/2020

Absolutely incredible!

Rick & his photo booth sidekick were seriously amazing! They both made sure everyone was up and dancing and having a blast. Rick was so attentive and played the best music! We received so many compliments from our guests. Everyone had a blast! MSA Entertainment gave us the absolute best experience and made our wedding night perfect. Thank you again!

Sent on 11/03/2020
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 10/02/2020

Easy, Great Experience

Mike with MSA was super easy to work with. He answered all our questions and his questionnaire made planning our music a breeze! The entire process was pain free and as streamlined as possible. We actually ended up adding a videography package a month or so before and that process was incredibly easy as well. Day of, Mike very professional and did an awesome job with all aspects of our day! Jason, the videographer was great as well! He got all the footage we needed and we barely even saw him! The video came out beautiful, and he was super helpful to make changes so it was exactly how we wanted during the editing process. Would definitely recommend Mike and Jason to anyone looking for a DJ or a videographer! Thanks again!

Sent on 11/17/2020
  • Mariam

Mariam Dvalishvili · Married on 09/26/2020

Wonderful!

Mike was such a great addition to our wedding team. First and foremost, you absolutely NEED to have him play the sax. It was an amazing addition to our cocktail hour. Mike was so helpful and flexible with all our last minute changes, and we had a lot of changes. We also had a cello playing at our ceremony and he was great at providing the backup tacks and cutting the music at the perfect time. He is great at picking up the mood of the crowd and knows when to change the music; he rescued us on the dance floor more than a few times! Would definitely recommend Mike!!!

Sent on 10/01/2020
  • Ashley

Ashley Joyner · Married on 09/26/2020

DJ Rick Review

From the beginning mike was very responsive and set me up with Rick who would be our dj for our wedding. We were given a packet to fill out so they knew all about the music we liked and any specifics we wanted for the wedding and Rick did a great job at following that on our wedding day so we couldn’t be happier! He was also very personable and you could tell he really cared about making sure people had a good time. Our guests also LOVED the photo booth! I would definitely recommend including that in your package as it was one of the highlights of our wedding for all our guests!

Sent on 10/15/2020
  • Airica

Airica · Married on 09/20/2020

Awesome Videographer!

I am so pleased with the product. It was far more than I had expected! The film was of great quality and captured exactly what I wanted it to. Absolutely recommend!

Sent on 10/21/2020

Courtney Myers · Married on 09/11/2020

Has a great wedding!

Everything was amazing! Zero complaints :)

Sent on 10/22/2020
  • Allie

Allie Campbell · Married on 09/09/2020

Really Good DJ

We worked with Rick, and it was a great experience! He was always extremely responsive and was able to play all of the songs we requested. He even got out on the dance floor with us and taught us a new dance! Great value for the cost!

Sent on 10/17/2019

Madelyn Mock · Married on 09/09/2020

Bradley = phenomenal wedding/event dj

Bradley was the perfect DJ! My husband and I spent HOURS on creating specific playlists for the ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner, afterparty, our final departure, etc.. We selected way too many songs for each part of our event, because we love music and are very particular. (Each piece of our wedding had different types of music!) - Bradley played exactly what we wanted and did a phenomenal job at reading our guests to know what songs to play at all times. His transitions between songs were spot on! He did NOT play music that we didn't like or approve of (I've seen that happen way too many times at weddings!) We highly recommend Bradley if you're looking for a wedding DJ or a DJ for any special event!

Sent on 01/29/2020
  • Brittany

Brittany Crump · Married on 09/06/2020

Best DJ ever

Our DJ Rick was awesome! He kept the prey going and had some mad dance moves. He wasn’t too much and read the room. We also loved the anniversary dance he did - it was so special.
    He is awesome!!

Sent on 09/24/2020
  • Bethany

Bethany · Married on 08/09/2020

What an awesome party!

Our DJ, Aaron, from MSA Entertainment was perfect! Everything flowed perfectly the whole night and our guests had a great time dancing the night away! Definitely NOT disappointed! Aaron rocked it! Literally!

Sent on 08/21/2020
  • Fabrizio

Fabrizio Garcia · Married on 07/10/2020

MSA Rocked our Wedding!!

DJ Mike was excellent to work with before and during our wedding. We had a wonderful experience and are so glad to have chosen MSA for our entertainment. We also decided to add the photobooth last minute and I'm so happy we did!

I highly recommend Mike and MSA Entertainment!

Sent on 11/06/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Merget Piercy · Married on 06/06/2020

Best DJ and videographer out there

We had the DJ (Aaron ), and Jason for video. They were professional from the get go. On time. The DJ had the crowd on the floor the entire reception. The videographer was very thorough, even used a drone. We also had the photo booth which was quick and enjoyed by all. Definitely recommend this company.

Sent on 06/16/2020
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 05/20/2020

Awesome day!

Due to covid we had to cancel our wedding but opted to still take pictures. Courtney was awesome. She took great pictures, she found a great location for us but her exceptional service did not stop at pictures. She asked a local restaurant if they could fit us in for a wedding dinner. We were seated in the best table and she got us dessert and champagne. The restaurant was fantastic and she was able to give us an improptu wedding dinner

Sent on 05/30/2020