MSA Entertainment LLC Reviews

MSA Entertainment LLC 4
MSA Entertainment LLC 5

Brittany Davis · Getting married on 12/11/2021

Love this Vendor

I spoke with Mike and he had been very responsive and it was very cost effective to book him for several services! I love how professional he is and how he took his time to ask all my questions! I can’t wait for my wedding!

Sent on 09/29/2019

MSA Entertainment LLC's reply:

We are really excited as well. Looking forward to working with you .
    We love December weddings. It will be here sooner than you think.
  • Jim

Jim Sullivan · Getting married on 04/09/2021

Wedding DJ

Aaron Broussard was professional and helpful. We gave him a list of 80 songs and he played from our list and took requests from our guests. The music was perfect and the evening was great fun for all in attendance. We interviewed numerous DJ's and were glad we chose Aaron for both the attentiveness he displayed and the great value.

Sent on 10/08/2019
  • Chelsea

Chelsea Canara · Getting married on 02/10/2021

Awesome!!!

We loved working with MSA. They helped answer any questions we had prior to our event about lighting and the potential of having live music. They had a great packet for us to fill out listing all the details the DJ would need the day of our wedding. During our reception the DJ did a fantastic job keeping the crowd entertained. I don't recall anyone not being into the songs that were played...which is fantastic!! MSA knows what they are doing and we would highly recommend them!!

Sent on 12/11/2019
  • Christy

Christy Rogers · Getting married on 12/11/2020

A great choice

MSA worked with my venue to provide a package deal wherein the DJ was included with the price of the venue. Everyone I worked with in MSA was very professional, responsive, and great to work with. My only complaint was that there were songs on my "must play" list for the reception that were not played, but I don't feel right taking a star away for that because our DJ, Bradley, was SO accommodating, friendly, and polite. He was flexible when I got a freak stomach pain and we had to delay the bridal party entry. I really loved working with them, even if there were some minor gripes about the music I would have changed. I still had an absolute blast and would definitely recommend them to Atlanta area brides and grooms.

Sent on 12/06/2019
  • Alison

Alison Hassard · Getting married on 11/11/2020

Great experience with MSA!

MSA Entertainment provided both our DJ services and videography package. They were professional, easy to work with, very responsive and were able to secure a videographer for us only 2 weeks before the wedding. DJ Jon was great throughout the event. He followed the song list I had provided and kept everything on track. Our guests were dancing throughout the reception! I have not received the wedding video back yet, but hoping it's just a wonderful!

Sent on 11/27/2019
  • Allie

Allie Campbell · Getting married on 09/09/2020

Really Good DJ

We worked with Rick, and it was a great experience! He was always extremely responsive and was able to play all of the songs we requested. He even got out on the dance floor with us and taught us a new dance! Great value for the cost!

Sent on 10/17/2019
  • Fabrizio

Fabrizio Garcia · Getting married on 07/10/2020

MSA Rocked our Wedding!!

DJ Mike was excellent to work with before and during our wedding. We had a wonderful experience and are so glad to have chosen MSA for our entertainment. We also decided to add the photobooth last minute and I'm so happy we did!

I highly recommend Mike and MSA Entertainment!

Sent on 11/06/2019
  • Emma

Emma Stiles · Getting married on 04/18/2020

Fast and accomodating!

Mike was responsive to all my questions and quick to answer them all! I can’t wait to have this company at my wedding! I am already impressed!

Sent on 09/05/2019

ashlee · Married on 12/14/2019

Awesome!!!

Mike is so great! Easy to work with. He did a wonderful job! Highly recommend him for anyone not just couples who book with The Corner District.

Sent on 01/15/2020

Kaitlyn Mckinney · Married on 12/10/2019

A Night To Remember!

MSA Entertainment truly made my mom's wedding spectacular! I've been working closely with Mike Wells for the last couple of months to make sure everything was in order and he could not have been more friendly, professional, and practical about my budget! Johnny (DJ SLICK) did the music and Will did the photography! Everyone at the wedding loved them both saying how energetic and professional they were! Johnny kept everyone of the floor the entire time (and even helped some of us with our dance moves) and Will was there to capture every intimate and candid moment! MSA Entertainment will forever be my first choice! Thank you guys for an evening of a lifetime!

Sent on 10/16/2019

MSA Entertainment LLC's reply:

Thank you so much you were awesome to work with . Thank you so much for allowing us to be part of your special day.
  • Charlotte

Charlotte Souter · Married on 11/16/2019

Perez Wedding

We absolutely loved having Aaron as our DJ! He was flexible, and allowed us to choose our own playlist which we loved. Would recommend!!!!

Sent on 11/18/2019
  • Maureen

Maureen · Married on 11/09/2019

What a great, kind man

Aaron was very professional and fun! He made sure that If I ( the bride ) or my new husband wanted him to play something, he did. I will absolutely recommend him!

Sent on 11/11/2019

Emily Hall · Married on 11/02/2019

Great party

Bradley was great, he kept the music up beat and people on the dance floor, he was also great at working with the guests and vendors to keep everything running smoothly! He was great!

Sent on 11/17/2019
  • Dana

Dana · Married on 10/27/2019

Awesome DJ. Kind, professional and Caring!

Aaron was a top notch DJ for our son’s wedding. Professional, on top of his game, got the wedding party started with a bang! Consistently made sure we were happy and that we were on the same page to the end. I’d recommend Aaron highly to DJ your wedding.

MSA Entertainment LLC 6
    Sent on 10/30/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 10/27/2019

Wonderful DJ!

Mike was an amazing DJ for our wedding last weekend! Very organized and knew how to get our crowd on the dance floor. Would highly recommend for any special event!

Sent on 11/03/2019

Steve Brooks · Married on 10/26/2019

Wonderful Experience

I was recently married at Hightower Falls in Cedartown Georgia. Bradley with MSA Entertainment was amazing! He played a mixture of awesome music and was on top of everything! I definitely recommend Bradley and MSA Entertainment!

Sent on 11/18/2019
  • Dasha

Dasha · Married on 10/19/2019

Adaptable & Professional!

Bradley was the perfect DJ and checked in with me throughout the night to make sure everything was how we wanted it. The songs also reflected how the guests reacted to previous songs and each song became more fitting to our tastes! It was perfect!

Sent on 09/26/2019
  • Ariceli

Ariceli · Married on 10/19/2019

Randy was great to work with!

He was flexible with us straying from our original timeline and took a moment in all the craziness to greet my husband and I and also say goodbye at the end of the night. Music was fantastic and he rolled with the constant requests as people got more and more excited. He even left a sweet note in our "advice for the bride and groom" box. I would 100% hire him again for any event!

Sent on 10/27/2019
  • Heather

Heather Poleon · Married on 10/18/2019

Bradley did an amazing job!

Bradley with MSA was our DJ for our wedding at hightower falls, and he threw a great party. Our guests gave us so many compliments on the music!! He executed our playlist for the ceremony perfectly and was very professional yet fun! 10 / 10 would recommend. He spoke with my husband a couple days before after my husband reached out to him to confirm everything and seemed to genuinely care about making our day perfect.

Sent on 12/11/2019
  • Morgan

Morgan Biles · Married on 10/13/2019

Made our day so fun!!

My husband and I worked with Joe, and he was AMAZING!! He made the day fun, and gave our wedding the good time vibe we wanted our guests to have. He was also very quick to respond to texts about last minute changes! Seriously the best! Corresponding with Mike was a pleasure as well.

Sent on 10/19/2019
  • Julia

Julia Apple · Married on 10/05/2019

Need a great DJ? Go with Aaron!

Aaron did a great job at our wedding. We had quite a varied list of music we wanted played and he worked with everything we gave him. We also threw some last-minute changes at him and he happily went with it. Friendly, energetic, and easy to work with!

Sent on 11/22/2019
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 09/28/2019

Wedding Dj

We used Randy for our wedding and he was amazing ! Played all the music we asked and had such a fun easy going attitude. I would recommend him for anyone looking for a Dj for their special day or any event. Thanks Randy!

Sent on 10/07/2019
  • Madison

Madison Lesniewski · Married on 09/22/2019

Great Company!

Jon was our DJ night of our wedding and played exactly every song I requested. He was a joyful soul and I liked him the moment I got to meet him during some bridal photos at the reception area. He also was sweet enough to send us an email afterwards wishing us well in our marriage. MSA is reliable, affordable, caring and overall good people. You can trust them with any services needed, definitely use MSA for your party needs.

Sent on 10/16/2019

MSA Entertainment LLC's reply:

Thank you so much we enjoyed working with you guys and wish all the best for you. Thank you again for choosing MSA.

Alex Helton · Married on 09/21/2019

Thank you!

I booked Mike for the piano/sax/dj option for my wedding and I am so glad I did. I received so many compliments all night about the sax option during cocktail hour. Aside from the amazing music the night of, weeks leading into the wedding Mike dealt with my procrastination and questions with such a positive attitude. Mike was accommodating, friendly and responsive. So glad I booked Mike/MSA entertainment. Thank you!!!!

Sent on 09/25/2019
  • Nikki

Nikki Cline · Married on 09/21/2019

Absolutely amazing!

Mike worked my wedding on 9-29-19. He was fantastic before, during and after my wedding! Communicating with him was super quick and efficient. He was flexible to work with me to create a package that fit my budget and was great when I contacted him about my wedding date change! Because of MSA Entertainment, I had my photographer, videographer, DJ and Photo Booth covered which made a huge impact on what I needed to do to plan for my wedding! Mike ensured the music was pumping and guests were dancing throughout the entire night! He even got on the floor and showed us some dance moves!! I highly recommend using them for any and all party needs!! Thanks so much for making my day one to remember!!

Sent on 10/14/2019

MSA Entertainment LLC's reply:

Thank you so much I had so much fun working with you and your family. We wish you all the best.