MS Stylist & Co. Reviews

14 | Annapolis, MD

14 Reviews for MS Stylist & Co.

• Laura

Laura Zendel · Married on 11/03/2019

Michelle is the Best!!

I would 100% recommend Michelle! She was so easy to work with and did a spectacular job. She and her team were on time, very professional, and even indulged one of my bridesmaids who asked for a mohawk. All of my bridesmaids and my mom looked amazing and my hair turned out even better than expected. I cannot thank her enough! Even if you don't need wedding hair, she is amazing with cut/color, she is a true hair artist.

Sent on 11/07/2019

Lauren · Married on 09/22/2018

Michelle is the best!

Michelle was absolutely amazing! I knew immediately following my hair trial that Michelle was the perfect stylist for my wedding! She styled hair for myself and all of my bridesmaids and every single style turned out perfect! She worked quickly and efficiently and my curls lasted through the full night of dancing. Michelle had some great ideas and was able to bring my hair vision to life. I received so many compliments on my hair and felt absolutely beautiful on my wedding day. I would highly recommend Michelle!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Kylene · Married on 09/15/2018

Working with Michelle was amazing. She was easy to schedule a trial with, upfront with the cost breakdown from bride, to bridesmaids, to the moms. Michelle and Jen came to our wedding location and did our hair. They were on time, they were professional and fun and even helped me with the corset on my dress. They are based out of Annapolis but traveled to DC for our wedding! I highly recommend working with Michelle and her team!

Sent on 09/08/2018

Abby · Married on 05/12/2018

Michelle was wonderful! It shows she really loves/cares about what she is doing. The morning of, herself and a partner Jen came ready to work and make my girls and I beautiful! I cannot thank you enough! I would highly recommend Michelle to anyone who is looking for wedding hair.

Sent on 05/15/2018

Melody · Married on 10/06/2017

OMG what can we say about Michelle Salas...she listened carefully to our thoughts and executed beyond our wildest dreams, creating gorgeous wedding hair for the bridal party and the mom of the bride. She traveled a great distance to help us all feel like princesses for the day. She is a true professional but more importantly an artist with a real vision. We love Michelle and cannot recommend her highly enough. Thank you Michelle. Thank you!!!

Sent on 10/10/2017

Rachel · Married on 10/06/2017

Michelle is hands down the BEST!! She did my mom and bridesmaids hair for my wedding, and everyone looked PERFECT!! I couldn’t imagine having anyone else there that day to create such gorgeous looks. Michelle has such good energy, and brings so much happiness into the getting ready phase of a wedding day!

Sent on 01/19/2018

Amanda · Married on 06/16/2017

Michelle worked with me for months before my wedding to help me achieve my desired shade of blonde while maintaing the health of my hair. She created a beautiful up-do the day of, incorporated the hair pieces I had picked, and made a stressful morning much more relaxing. Thank you for everything!!

Sent on 06/22/2017

Katie · Married on 03/31/2017

Michelle did such a wonderful job styling all the ladies for my wedding, I've recommended her for multiple other ladies! She is also a fabulous colorist! I was unsure about the style I wanted for my wedding, and she helped me craft the perfect look for my personality. On the day of, she spontaneously adjusted my look to perfectly fit a hair piece. She has done my hair for three weddings now, and every time I've been more than pleased. Michelle is creative, confident, efficient, reliable, easy going and fun!

Sent on 03/04/2017

Brittany · Married on 10/15/2016

Michelle has been doing my hair for over 5 years. She's the only one I trust with my thick head of curls...of course I had to have her do my wedding hair along with my maid of honor... she even squeezed my mother in same day at the last minute when we were in a pinch. My hair lasted all night and looked great!!! Even with all the Chaos of the day things ran smoothly and everyone's hair looked great ??

Sent on 06/22/2017

Christina · Married on 07/03/2016

Michelle is a hair magician! I experienced her impressive talent when I was a bridesmaid in two of my friends weddings and I loved my hair styles in both of those weddings, so it was a no brainer when it came to who I was going to trust with my wedding hair. Michelle knew just what to do to make my wedding day hair style perfect and delivered x100. She works quickly and is incredibly professional. She is so knowledgeable about her craft and provides consultations before the big day so you know how to properly care for your hair to ensure your style looks that much better. Michelle is also no stranger to the stressors that come with the day of and helped keep me calm while remaining focused on completing the hair for me and my bridal party. Everyone was so happy with how their hair styles turned out (a variety of up and down do's- I had a down do with extensions!) and I felt like a princess even before I put on my dress! Highly recommend, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 03/08/2017

Theresa · Married on 10/17/2015

Michelle did a FANTASTIC job of making my hair look great on my wedding day!

She was great with directing me on timing for my appointment (so that I was done well before pictures, but not too early), as well as taking my vision and adding her own flair; creating my "classic vintage updo with a modern braid and curls". I have a lot of hair, and not one fell out of place, all day! They stayed tucked, pinned, sprayed and flawless! Products smelled wonderful & I never felt like I had "helmet head". Everything felt natural!

She colored my hair a few weeks before the big day, and my highlights mixed perfectly... I felt natural and at ease, while still feeling full of glamour.

Her pre-trial was in depth, and I felt like she enjoyed seeing my vision (through my pinterest board, of course!). She was considerate of my vision....but offered suggestions and took the time to show me how she could tweak it and make it "my own". Her expertise clearly resides in her updos... I loved my hair!!!

Highly recommended...she will not disappoint a bride who wants to feel beautiful!

As an added bonus, she did my hair for a wedding a few weeks prior to mine, so it was almost like I had two pre trials! That updo stayed well put through a hot MD summer evening!

Sent on 02/27/2017

Michelle has been doing my hair for years now and I always love it so I definitely made sure to book her for my wedding. She did my hair along with my 4 bridesmaids and everyone looked fantastic!!!! She not only did a great job on all of our hair but she was efficient too and kept us on time with everything else throughout the day. Our hair lasted all day and the whole night of dancing. I highly recommend booking Michelle for your bridal hair, you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 06/29/2017

Morgan · Married on 08/15/2015

Michelle is the best choice for hair on your wedding day! She has now done multiple weddings that I've been to and would recommend her to everyone! She is extremely knowledgeable about all things hair. I have long, thick, and straight hair which isn't the easiest to work with. We discussed the best styles for my hair and she worked with me until we found the perfect one. The bridal parties hair, including my own was GORGEOUS and held up to hot humid Maryland August heat!

Michelle even helped with little hiccups while getting ready - she is all about de-stressing the bride!

Sent on 05/17/2017

Kelly · Married on 07/04/2014

Michelle Salas has my full trust. She has been my stylist for almost 8 years now and when I got married in 2014, she knew exactly the what style would be the best for the look I was going for. I had an elgant, timeless, soft up-do that didn't budge throughout the ceremony and full night of dancing. I still get compliments on my wedding hair when friends and family are looking through our photos.

Sent on 07/09/2017