Mrs. Post Fine Stationery and Gifts Reviews

77 Reviews for Mrs. Post Fine Stationery and Gifts

Mrs. Post Fine Stationery and Gifts 1
Mrs. Post Fine Stationery and Gifts 2

Martha · Married on 07/07/2018

I absolutely LOVED our wedding invitations from Mrs. Post. Lindsey was easy to work with, responsive, and accommodating of our requests. Everything turned out so beautiful and we received so many compliments on them. I Highly recommend getting your Wedding Invites with Mrs. Post. She has so many to choose from that meet our budget. You won't be disappointed!! Call her now!

Sent on 06/07/2018

Rebecca · Married on 06/16/2018

Working with Lindsey and her mother while planning both mine and my sister's weddings was such a blast. Lindsey listened to my specific requests and incorporated a unique, yet traditional style into my invitations, programs, and extra signs. She truly cares about her customers and their stories, and makes you feel like part of the family every time you walk through the door!

Mrs. Post Fine Stationery and Gifts 3
    Mrs. Post Fine Stationery and Gifts 4
    Sent on 05/31/2018

Sara · Married on 05/12/2018

Lindsey at Mrs. Post Stationary is unbelievably talented!! She has so many options to choose from for brides with a wide variety of styles and budgets. She is so patient and met with me on multiple occassions to help with all my invitations/stationary needs... She helped turn all my ideas into a cohesive, beautiful reality! I HIGHLY recommend.

Sent on 02/20/2018

Ariel · Married on 04/21/2018

Everything was amazing! From the staff to the selection of invitations to the cuteness of the store, everything was amazing.

Sent on 03/06/2018

Kim · Married on 04/07/2018

Lindsey at Mrs. Post was an absolute dream to work with while picking out wedding invitations, programs and various other stationary for our wedding. I came in completely frazzled with only a few pictures to go off of and she knew exactly what style I was going for and guided me through every single detail. She was so patient and kind, (not to mention her mom is so precious). I will be forever grateful for Mrs. Post. I would recommend them to any and everyone.

Sent on 02/20/2018

Hayley · Married on 01/27/2018

By far my favorite vendor I've had the chance to work with during this wedding planning process. Lindsey at Mrs. Post is creative, patient, kind and has incredible taste. If you want your wedding invitations to stand out among the crowd and have a person touch, Mrs. Post is the perfect place to go. I wouldn't recommend anyone else!

Sent on 09/20/2017

Hayley · Married on 01/27/2018

It was such a joy to work with Lindsey! She listened so well to what my daughter and I wanted for her wedding invitations, guided us to many wonderful options, and then was so patient and helpful in the process of deciding all the details! She treated us like we were her only clients! The invitations are truly stunning and more beautiful than we ever imagined! Lindsey is so very talented and her attention to detail is amazing! We LOVED getting to know her and HIGHLY recommend Mrs. Post!!!

Sent on 09/27/2017

Katie Grace · Married on 12/30/2017

Mrs. Post helped me and my fiancé choose the most beautiful save the dates and invitations for our upcoming wedding! Lindsey was extremely helpful and took her time during our appointments. We spent hours looking at different options and decided on the perfect invitations for our winter wedding. We are so excited to send them out soon! I would highly recommend Mrs. Post - you will be able to have custom invitations for your wedding, unlike most places online where it is a strict template to follow!

Sent on 10/02/2017

Veronica · Married on 11/18/2017

Lindsey at Mrs. Post Fine Stationary did a fabulous job with all the custom items we ordered for our wedding. I found it was much easier to have a local person design what I needed (invitations, ceremony programs, gift bag tags, and thank you notes) rather than going through a website like Etsy. Lindsey was very easy to work with, responded promptly through email, and took the time to get it right. I have no reservations about highly recommending Lindsey and her store!

Sent on 12/09/2017

Emma · Married on 11/11/2017

It was such a joy to work with Lindsey at Mrs. Post. There were many beautiful options for wedding invitations, save the dates, bridesmaids luncheon invitations, and rehearsal dinner invitations. After we chose each invitation, Lindsey was extremely helpful with wording each type of invitation.

Sent on 04/17/2017

Bethany · Married on 09/30/2017

As a new bride, wedding planning can become quite overwhelming. So many moving parts that require expert coordination. I am no expert so having someone like Lindsey guiding me in the right direction was a blessing. She would never brag on herself but this sweet woman has an impeccable resume in design and pours her soul into her customers. Lindsey helped me stay below budget, communicated every step of the way and gave me her creative expertise during the entire process. I started out with wedding invitations but her service and expertise convinced me to save on stress and order thank you notes AND programs! It's worth it, I promise!

Sent on 08/03/2017

Galey · Married on 09/23/2017

It was such a pleasure working with Lindsey and the ladies at Mrs.Post on my wedding invites! Thank you all for your kindness and hard work.

Best,
    Galey

Sent on 07/22/2017

Madisen · Married on 09/09/2017

Mrs. Post made my invitation experience very enjoyable! I was very overwhelmed at first, but she made it a simple process. I couldn't be any happier with the way my wedding invites turned out! ❤️

Sent on 07/19/2017

Kellie Edmundson · Married on 07/08/2017

Once you find or stumble upon or are referred to Mrs. Post.....stop your search! You've found the right spot. Between the wedding invitations, the thank you notes, and the wedding programs, I did not stop getting rave reviews!!! They were beautiful and so was the staff at Mrs. Post! Lindsey was above and beyond helpful and genuine to work with - I felt like I was their only bride!

Sent on 07/17/2017

Sarah · Married on 07/01/2017

I loved working with Lindsey!! From the moment I sat down, I knew I was in good hands. I am very indecisive and she was so patient and willing to show me as many options as I needed to see. She also provided valuable input that helped me decide what best fit my vision for the wedding. Definitely worth the investment!

Sent on 02/16/2017

Melissa · Married on 05/26/2017

Lindsey knows what she is doing! She went above and beyond to make sure our engagement and wedding invitations were perfect. When we first started looking at wedding invitations, I was completely lost and overwhelmed. Lindsey knew our vision and was even predicted which ones we would pick after reviewing hundreds of designs. I highly recommend Mrs. Post for any of your paper needs.

Sent on 02/27/2017

Jessica · Married on 05/20/2017

Hands down, Mrs Post is the place to go if you are looking for phenomenal wedding invitations and exceptional service. I know I sound like an advertisement but it's true! I originally came in with my mother a couple months back and went through the invitation books. Lindsey was so helpful. She sat with my mother and I as we searched for the perfect invite for over an hour. I fell in love with a letterpress invitation from Page Stationery. It was bit out of my budget but my heart was set on this invite. Lindsey and Page Stationery were able to give me a great price within my budget! Lindsey was so accommodating. I am a medical resident and with my busy schedule I unfortunately could not give her much time as heads up of when I was stopping by to look at envelope liners and relook at the invites but she always welcomed me in at short notice. I had a lot of questions and she was always prompt to respond to my emails! I just got my beautiful wedding invites in the mail and they look A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! Mrs Post just sent me a thank you card over the mail for my purchase and offering any assistance in anything I may need. That's so nice of them! I can't thank Lindsey and her mom enough at Mrs Post!

Sent on 02/24/2017

KC · Married on 04/22/2017

Staff is super helpful, knowledgeable and friendly. They had to show invitation selections to everyone in the family on different days and they smiled through it all.

Sent on 02/15/2017

Tracie · Married on 03/25/2017

The entire staff at Mrs. Post are very helpful and will definitely use again.

Sent on 02/15/2017

Kimberly · Married on 03/25/2017

Lindsey and her group at Mrs. Post did an AMAZING job! We ordered Save the Dates, Invitation Suites, and Thank You Notes. Additionally, Lindsey put us in touch with a fantastic calligrapher and an artist who hand drew maps of Charleston, SC with our specific points of interest. The work was top-notch and pricing was in line with the quality. I would recommend Mrs. Post and I will likely use them again!

Sent on 04/11/2017

Laura · Married on 01/14/2017

Lindsey understood our vision for our wedding invitations and showed us the stationery companies best suited to that vision. She kept us advised of the status each step of the way and made the task of selecting and ordering invitations painless.

Sent on 10/26/2016

Brittany · Married on 11/12/2016

Lindsey, at Mrs. Post's, walked my mom and I through the invitation selection process seamlessly and with such professionalism. From our initial email, to finding and receiving the perfect invitations, my experience was exceptional. The quality and service we received was well worth the money spent.

Sent on 04/04/2016

Mrs. Post is great! We had an idea for our destination wedding's save the dates but didn't know how to make it work on our own. Lindsey helped us create something so unique and fun! They have been a hit!

Sent on 02/24/2016

Tara · Married on 07/16/2016

I had a wonderful experience at Mrs. Post! Lindsey was very helpful and helped us decide on the most beautiful stationary and wedding invitations! I will definitely use Mrs. Post again.

Sent on 04/15/2016

I absolutely loved working with Lindsey. She was so incredibly helpful and understood exactly what I was looking for in a wedding invitation. She was in constant communication with me. This is exactly what a bride needs! :) I would highly recommend Mrs. Post and please see Lindsey for any questions about wedding invites, programs, etc.

Sent on 03/30/2016