77 Reviews for Mrs. Hancock's Wedding Planning | Coordinating

Non-Religious (2)
Guest List (1)
Destination (1)
76 Mrs. Hancock's Wedding Planning | Coordinating Reviews

She was punctual, thorough on not only bride and groom needs, but whole wedding party, beyond knowledgeable in planning a wedding and the little things that slip through the cracks. Very professional and took so much stress off bride and groom in planning the wedding.

Profile Picture Jolyn, 11/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I can not express how amazing Zoe is! She was absolutely on point with everything the day of our wedding as well as being a huge support during the highs and lows of wedding planning. She was an amazing resource of wedding knowledge that most brides would never know unless they’ve gone through it. Not only did we hire the best wedding planner in AZ, I also developed a wonderful friendship out of the whole experience. If you want an honest friend to help you with your wedding, Zoe Hancock is the person you need by your side.

Photo for Mrs. Hancock's Wedding Planning | Coordinating Review
Photo for Mrs. Hancock's Wedding Planning | Coordinating Review - The word “Joy” in the background was made possible by Zoe
Profile Picture Virsheena, 11/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

When we first started planning our wedding, we were very reluctant to pay for a wedding planner. We felt that we had the knowledge and capacity to handle it ourselves, but we chose to hire one at the urging of our parents and friends. We met with several planners and found Zoe to be the most impressive. Many of the other wedding planners left us feeling we would be ‘nickel and dimed’. We didn’t feel that way about Zoe, and choosing her to be our wedding planner was our best wedding decision. She was absolutely fantastic throughout the entire process. Timely responses, good advice, an ability to take charge, and a fun personality made for a great experience.

The day of coordination was absolutely seamless. Every detail was executed correctly, and everything ran on schedule. She had earned our 100% trust by the time our wedding day rolled around, which left us completely worry-free. You can’t put a price on that! We knew that even if something unexpected were to occur, Zoe could quickly and competently handle it. One of the other things to consider here is that not only were we worry-free, but it relieved our parents of any responsibility and stress as well. They just got to focus on enjoying our day.

Do yourself a favor and hire Zoe and her excellent team. You won’t regret it!

Profile Picture Michael, 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Zoe was hands down a huge part of our amazing wedding! Without her assistance planning and checking things off our list early on since we planned to both busy during the final months leading up to our wedding, we wouldn't nearly have been ahead of everything with out her! Thank you so much for everything from the tiny details of what napkins to put on which tables to helping me bussel my dress. Highly recommend using her well worth the costs, stress and time!

Profile Picture User6651663, 1+ year ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Zoe was a HUGE help planning my Phoenix wedding from a distance (I was living across the country at the time). She went above and beyond in every respect meeting with vendors at our venue when I couldn't and handling so many details seamlessly! The day of the wedding was absolutely perfect and the best thing was I didn't have to worry about coordinating anyone or anyone because Zoe completely took care of us! I really got to enjoy my own wedding thanks to Zoe's amazing planning. I wholeheartedly recommend her, and can't believe how much she helped me with all for only the coordination fee! My parents, in-laws, and guests all commented on how smoothly everything went, and said it was the best wedding they had been to.

Profile Picture Lindsey, 3/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

While planning our wedding, my bride-to-be was a full-time medical student and I was working and going to school full time, which made wedding planning all that much more challenging. After doing some preliminary research, we found Mrs. Hancock's and were quickly impressed with the value and services offered. Our wedding, two weeks ago at time of this review, was PERFECT in large part to Mrs. Hancock's help in keeping us on track and helping with small details we would not have thought of.
Mrs. Hancock's professionalism and experience were the foundation of our perfect wedding day.

Profile Picture Jordan, 3/11/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Religious

Zoe was instrumental in helping me pull off our wedding. We chose not to have a wedding party so that meant no bridesmaids to help with a lot of my tasks. When I brought her on I was feeling overwhelmed by all the things that still needed to be done. I wish I would have brought her on sooner. I would have been a lot less stressed out. She coordinated all of my vendors and my timeline which saved my sanity because the last thing I wanted to do was deal with photographers, the venue, the dj, & the florists in the few days leading up to the wedding. She set up, took down, and packed up all of my decor after the wedding and even secured a baby sitter to stay on site during our reception. She is knowledgeable and professional and gets things done. If you're looking for a weddding planner or day of coordinator I would definitely recommend her.

Profile Picture Anna, 11/19/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Mrs. Hancock went above and beyond a 'day of' planner. I was on the fence about hiring a planner initially, but am sooo glad I decided to have her on my team. She kept in touch with me every step of the way leading up to our wedding, which was very helpful as I had no family in town. She was professional, easy to communicate with and made sure my wedding day was flawless. I would recommend her services to any bride!

Profile Picture User6320173, 1+ year ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception

Zoe is fantastic! She was so detailed and on top of her game! It was great to not have to worry about anything on our wedding day because we knew we were in great hands!

Profile Picture Amber, 10/1/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Ceremony, Reception, Non-Religious

Very dependable and easy to work with. She works well for you and negotiates with various service providers to get what you want at a reasonable price. At the actual event, you can enjoy yourself while Zoe and her staff get everything done. She made my daughter's wedding a success.

Profile Picture Linda, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Zoë was AMAZING! My husband and I were probably not the easiest couple to deal with as we continuously changed our minds on so many details (not to mention I was a hormonal mess as I was 6 months pregnant by our wedding day) but Zoë was a real trooper and even kept us UNDER our budget which was great. The overall result was utterly astonishing and 8 months later we still receive comments from our friends and family about how wonderful our wedding day turned out to be! Although I myself don't anticipate needing her services again for wedding planning, I would certainly hire her for my daughters' Sweet Sixteen parties in a few years! I would highly recommend Zoë's services...you will not be disappointed!!

Profile Picture Jenny, 5/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Zo's attention to every detail resulted in such a beautiful ceremony! Thank you Zo for EVERYTHING!!! We received sooo many compliments! Several guests made a point to let us know the food was the best they've ever had at a wedding! Guests also commented on what an amazing Wedding Planner you are...You and your team are the very best! It was a loooong year of planning with many obstacles, but you handled everything with style and class and in the end it all worked out perfectly. We appreciate you very much for making our special day everything we hoped it would be! It was beautiful and intimate, everything we wanted! We can't thank you enough!!

Profile Picture Donna , 4/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

I was a long distance bride, struggling to plan a wedding in Arizona with my mother while I lived in Idah. That was UNTIL i met Mrs. Hancock!!! She is the ultimate consummate professional. She's like a real life Mary Poppins, but for brides and not children. She is extremely responsive to all types of communication; email, phone call and text message. She makes you feel like you are her only bride, even thought she is in high demand. She is not overbearing however will give your her opinion when you ask but will ultimately let you make the final decision. She is considerate of your visions, wishes and wedding budget. She can even make recommendations on what vendors to use (so you know you're getting a reputable, responsible vendor that has already been vetted) and can even get you discounts on services with some vendors! I only wish I could have another wedding so that I could work with her again! With Mrs. Hancock's help my husband and I had the wedding of our dreams.

Profile Picture Holly, 4/9/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Because my daughter is a busy physician living in NYC who chose to get married in the Valley where she was raised, we knew we would need help planning and pulling off her "destination wedding". We hired Mrs. Hancock as a "Day of Wedding Coordinator" but she was SO MUCH MORE! She helped us find a caterer, photographer, DJ, decorator, buses, etc. by identifying 2-3 great professionals in each specialty who were available for the date we needed them so that my daughter could interview and choose the ones she wanted. Every one we chose did a super job! We only had 6 months to organize the event. Mrs. Hancock helped my daughter stay on schedule by sending her timelines and weekly assignments by email. She really knew all the ins and outs of today's weddings, she spent time getting to know our daughter and her dreams, and certainly kept the bride and the parents of the bride calm knowing that she had our backs. During the walk-through of the venue 3 days before the wedding, she pointed out a big problem with the way we planned on organizing the room but came up with a relatively inexpensive and beautiful solution. On the day of the reception, the caterer's truck had mechanical issues so arrived late to the venue but Zoe and her assistant worked with all the vendors to pull off an absolutely beautiful event and NOT ONE GUEST KNEW THAT THERE HAD BEEN A PROBLEM! She was warm, friendly and helpful to our guests, discovered a couple of wedding crashers and quietly had them removed and had everything clean soon after the last dance! We were able to relax and enjoy the day and our guests! We truly couldn't have done it without her! I highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Eileen, 1/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Reception, Religious

My family and I found Mrs. Hancock's involvement essential to our wedding planning process. We hired her for the partial wedding planning package and I truly feel that she went above and beyond to ensure that the wedding was successful. It was the first wedding for my family so we appreciated all the advice, the immediate responses, the vendor recommendations and assistance with vendor communication, the support of our ideas, and most of all the day of the event we worried about NOTHING. My guests thought it was the best wedding they'd been to, and I agree! I would highly recommend Mrs Hancock to anyone who needs partial/day-of wedding planning services, and I believe she'd be excellent as a full planner as well. Thank you Zoe!

Profile Picture Katie, 1/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Reception, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Destination, Religious

Zoe was with us every step of the way, she found the best vendors for our Wedding and they all worked as a team to pull off an amazing Wedding that we and our guests will remember for a lifetime. The Wedding was flawless and absolutley amazing for all. She stayed within our budget with high quality vendors that were very professional every step of the way. Without Zoe we wouldnt have been able to pull this off, it would have been way too much stress on us.

Profile Picture User5628297, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Non-Religious, Full Planning, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner

Absolutely Enchanting! My sister's wedding was that "ENCHANTING".
From the smallest details to the important ones, Mrs. Hancock and her team did an absolute beautiful job.
Everyone participating at the wedding from caters, florists, DJ and all the personal she hired were very professional, friendly and made all of our guest feel unique, the way an especial day as a Wedding Day should be.
We heard so many compliments from our guests about how beautiful the wedding ceremony and the after party was.
Everyone had such a wonderful time.
Thank you very much for such an amazing job.
I could not expect less from Mrs. Hancock Wedding Planner, she and her team are Superb.
Maggie Sharp and family

Profile Picture Maggie, 11/14/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering, DJ, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

I'm proud my daughter considers me 'super-mom' but the truth is I had no clue how I was going to coordinate a wedding, get myself dressed and actually be there for my daughter on her wedding day. Hiring Mrs Hancock for Day-of Wedding Coordination is the smartest thing I've ever done. Zoe began to help us weeks before the wedding from the first day we spoke, and saved us so much time, aggravation and money. The ceremony and reception room were both much more beautiful thanks to her expertise and attention to detail than we would ever have been able to do ourselves. My daughter calls Zoe Mary Poppins because of the way she 'magically' solved problems that popped up. I can't begin to thank Mrs Hancock and her team for all they did to make my daughter's wedding all we hoped for. I highly recommend this very talented, thorough and kind professional for any event planning. You will enjoy your event so much more!!

Profile Picture Leslie, 11/7/15, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Day-Of Coord., Religious

Zoe and her team provided excellent service in a very meticulous and professional manner. Her attention to detail, coordination with vendors and conviction to her profession is outstanding.
I am confident, it was her planning & experience, that made my daughters wedding day such a great success.
I highly recommend, Zoe and her staff, to anyone that would love to have smooth sailing on their wedding day !!
Thank you Zoe.
William Eastman

Profile Picture William, 10/24/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Hiring Mrs. Hancock's Wedding Planning for day-of coordinating services was by far the best decision we made in regards to our big day. As a hands-on bride, I thought myself, my fiance and my family could plan our wedding day ourselves. But when it came down to it, handling different vendors and meetings and timelines became very overwhelming, and that's where Zoe came in! From the moment we hired her, I felt very assured that our day was in the right hands. Zoe's extensive professional knowledge and caring personality make her very easy to work with. She genuinely listens to you, and thoroughly understands the vision you have for your big day. When our wedding day arrived, Zoe had planned our timeline beautifully - we got to enjoy our day with family and friends, while Zoe seamlessly handled vendor arrivals and behind the scene details. Afterwards, our guests could not stop talking about how much they enjoyed themselves and were particularly impressed with the ease and flow of the day. A million thanks to a wedding coordinator that made us feel special, comfortable, and well taken care of, and who gave us a wedding that was perfect for us. Love, a very thankful bride.

Profile Picture Addison, 10/24/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Religious

I can honestly say that hiring Zoe as our wedding planner was the best investment we made during our wedding. Although we hired her as a day-of wedding planner, Zoe took no time getting down to business. Throughout the entire planning process Zoe had one goal in mind and it was to remove stress from the bride and groom. As a groom, I was unaware of how much time and effort goes into planning a wedding. Once we had Zoe on our side, the once daunting task was much more manageable for my wife and I. Along with this, her wealth of knowledge of the planning process and experience working with a variety of vendors help to drive down costs while still capturing our vision for the day. I cannot thank Zoe enough for making our wedding day so special and stress-free.

Profile Picture Jordan, 10/24/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Religious

Zoe and her team were wonderful! My daughter is a full time medical student in her last year, traveling around the country for interviews and auditions while trying to plan her wedding. Zoe's calm, creative and supportive manner was a lifesaver. The wedding was absolutely beautiful. Zoe listened to my daughter and worked creatively to accommodate the many little details and ideas that my daughter wanted and the result was exactly the whimsical homage to Celtic tradition and great works of literature that she dreamed of. I highly recommend Mrs. Hancock's Wedding Planning.

Profile Picture Robin, 6/27/15, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

A well-respected veteran in the wedding planning industry, Mrs. Hancock's is a wealth of resources. Both she and her lead assistant, Cayla, embody poise and professionalism; they get the job done! Just tell these ladies what you want for your special day and they'll make it happen. If you're not sure what you want or how to achieve it, no worries; Mrs. Hancock is a fountain of innovative ideas and she’s not afraid to present more efficient options, but, ultimately, she lets you make the decision. Mrs. Hancock was like my right hand; she was the point of contact for all vendors and she took charge of all the little details, which resulted in a smooth celebration.

Mrs. Hancock's services are well worth the cost. Wedding planners like Mrs. Hancock provide peace of mind, help relieve stress and anxiety, and oversee the behind-the-scenes of a wedding so that you can concentrate on yourself and your guests. And that, future brides, is priceless!

Profile Picture Michelle, 4/11/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Mrs. Hancock's Wedding/Reception and Event Coordinating services surpassed our expectations! I work full time and found planning both a destination wedding and a local "after-party" reception overwhelming. I am also a perfectionist and can get distracted easily. This is where Mrs. Zoe Hancock was a godsend! She kept me and my husband-to-be on task and clearly defined what we needed to do--and when. Thanks, Zoe, for keeping us focused on the big picture!

A well-respected veteran in the wedding planning industry, Mrs. Hancock is a wealth of resources. Zoe and her team embody poise and professionalism; they get the job done! Just tell these ladies what you want for your special day and they'll make it happen. And, if you're not sure what you want or how to achieve it, no worries; Mrs. Hancock is a fountain of innovative ideas and she’s not afraid to present more efficient options, but, ultimately, she lets you make the final decisions. Zoe has been a dear friend for 12 years and on this occasion she was like my right hand; invaluable! Zoe was the point of contact for all vendors and she took charge of all the little details, which resulted in a smooth, stress-free celebration.

Wedding planners like Mrs. Hancock's provide peace of mind, help keep everyone on task, minimize stress, and oversee behind-the-scenes so that you can concentrate on yourself and your guests. And that, future brides, is priceless!

Profile Picture Michelle, 4/11/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Mrs. Hancock was both professional and delightful to work with. We hired her as our day of coordinator but she helped reduce the stress level weeks before my wedding day. She knows what she is doing and will get the job done much higher than expectations. So glad we had Mrs. Hancock on the job!

Profile Picture Caitlin , 3/14/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals