Mrs. B's Catering Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

• Elizabeth
    Elizabeth Married on 09/28/2019

Delicious food

Mrs Bs was wonderful! The food was delicious and we got lots of compliments from guests. 10/10 would choose them again!

Hi Elizabeth,
    Thank you so much for the kind words! We are thrilled you enjoyed your day and the food! We would love to serve you again another time!
  • Michelle
    Macy S. Married on 08/30/2019

Amazing food and service!!!

Mrs. B's is seriously the best food and service around! From their professionalism to the quality of their food, I cannot say enough about how wonderful they were start to finish! They went above and beyond in every way and everyone is still talking about how amazing the food was! Worth every penny!!!
  • Elaina
    Elaina Married on 08/11/2019

Delicious Food!

Our food was delicious at our wedding! We received so many compliments on it. We don’t live close, so we were able to communicate entirely via email and phone and it worked out perfect. They took care of everything and their staff was professional and friendly, and even served me through the buffet line. Their pricing is amazing and you get so much food out of it compared to everywhere else nearby. We had heard good things and they definitely lived up to the hype!
  • Halli
    Halli Married on 08/10/2019

The best wedding food you will ever have!

We are so glad we chose Mrs. B’s Catering for our wedding. Everything was delicious, bussing service was prompt and the staff was the most professional staff I have ever had the pleasure of working with. Appetizer and dinner presentation was beautiful(we had the buffet) and our guests were very happy. Our dinner menu included the green beans with red pepper and mushrooms, gourmet mashed potatoes, chicken cordon bleu and beef ah jus. Our friends and family raved about how delicious and fresh everything was and we found ourselves wanting seconds and thirds LOL! At the end of the night, we realized we didn’t know what to do with our leftovers since our hotel mini fridge could only hold so much; so just a tip to plan ahead for that!

Many thanks to the great staff at Mrs. B’s!

Hi Halli,
    So glad to hear all went well and you had a great night! I will pass these compliments onto the staff. Let us know if there is another time we can serve you!
    Lynn Married on 05/24/2019

Delicious Food, Beautiful Presentation

Behind their establishment in Pleasant Hill, OH they have a fresh herb garden. The entrees were delicious as were the homemade dinner rolls and vegetable selections. They carefully packaged leftover food which we are still enjoying. Everybody who spoke to me at the reception raved about their food. I'm glad we selected them and I would choose them again in a heartbeat!

Mrs. B's Catering's reply:

Thank You Lynn! It was our pleasure to serve you and your guests.
    If there is another time we can be of service please do not hesitate to contact us!
    Seaira Married on 05/18/2019

May 18,2019 wedding

The team of Mrs.Bs was very professional and the food was out of this world!!!
  • Regina
    Regina Married on 12/31/2018

Best food i've ever had!

To say the food is delicious is an understatement! It truly was an absolute joy working with Sherry & Terri. They are professional, affordable and offer a wide variety of delicious made from scratch foods. The display of the dinner buffet and appetizers both were beautiful as well. Mrs. B's Catering will always be at the top of my list for catering from now on!

Mrs. B's Catering's reply:

Thank you Regina for your kind compliments! It was our pleasure to serve you and your guest!
    Best Wishes to you and Ben!
    Rozen Married on 08/18/2018

The Best Food

Mrs. B's has the best wedding food ever, hands down. So good in fact, I wish they had a restaurant so that I could eat their food more often! I recommend them to anyone. Exceptional service as well!
    Danielle Married on 07/07/2018
    I cannot say enough great things about Mrs.B's and the people who work there! From day one, they were welcoming, professional, responsive, and simply a joy to work with. We did a tasting and took home a few prepared meals from Mrs. B's and my whole family was impressed. From there, we knew we weren't looking at any other companies!! I'm still getting compliments on the food (even from our other vendors), and the display pieces they include with their stations are simply amazing. They do a great job from start to finish, and I will always highly recommend them to anyone! Mrs. B's - Thank you for making our big day so memorable!!
    Don A. Married on 06/09/2018
    Mrs. B’s Catering was wonderful! The food was excellent, and the serving staff was very professional. We would highly recommend them especially if you want a worry-free event. Thank you, Mrs. B’s Catering, for helping make our daughter and son-in-law’s wedding so perfect!!
    Don and Karla Metz

Mrs. B's Catering's reply:

Thank you for your kind words! It was our pleasure to serve you! It was a wonderful day and we were honored to be a part of your big day.
    Paula Married on 05/12/2018
    Our guests cannot stop talking about the great food provided by Mrs. Bs. The food was scrumptious. No banquet taste; just good home style cooking. The staff was so helpful throughout the entire evening and packed up a ton of leftovers that we feed out of town guests the next day. A+ all the way.
    Janice Married on 04/14/2017
    We just used Mrs B catering on 4/14/17. Everyone loved the food. We loved working with them and their staff was very professional and friendly and i didn't have to worry about anything. Great value and most delicious food. Highly recommend using them for your wedding too.
  • User2359874 2+ years ago
    Loved the food and the presentation! Everyone raved about the food! So much creativity and thought put into my special day:) thank you Mrs.B's! You never fail to impress;)
    Hanna Married on 08/29/2015
    Mrs. B's is by far the best deal in the Dayton area. Everyone raved about the food! They do an excellent job coordinating to my wedding colors and were patient with me as I decided last minute to add a candy bar. I would recommend them to any bride.
  • Sarah
    Sarah Married on 05/16/2015
    We had a great experience with Mrs. B's Catering for our wedding reception! Sherry was great to work with and was always prompt with her correspondence. I had to plan the wedding long distance, so we didn't get to do a food tasting, which ended up not mattering because the food was DELICIOUS. I was told by some guests that it was the best wedding food they had ever had. The menu was very extensive and there were many options. We were able to select the amount of courses we wanted for the price we had budgeted. Their linens matched our colors and they specifically wanted to know details of our decorations in order to match. Their decorations matched perfectly with ours (candles and twinkle lights) and we got a lot of compliments on the presentation. The staff that worked the event were all very professional and friendly. We had two appetizer tables, a choice of two meat entrees, two sides, rolls, salad, punch, water, coffee, all for $2500, which included gratuity and service fees. I highly recommend!
    Benjamin Married on 11/01/2014
    As self-described "foodies", we felt food at our wedding was extremely important. Mrs. B's did not disappoint! Unbelievable service & execution! We have been married for 3 weeks now, and every time we run into our guests, this is what they rave about. All of our guests were not only wow'd by the food, but by the entire staff's professionalism during our event. We can not recommend them enough. If you want a perfect wedding, start with Mrs. B's.
  • W
    Will Married on 10/04/2014
    I got SO many compliments on the food and how delicious it all was! They were very professional and were able to accommodate for all of the different requests that we made.
    Alyssa Married on 09/13/2014
    Mrs. B's is awesome!! All of Mrs. B's team added an exceptional touch of class to our wedding. We received so many compliments on how wonderful the food and food presentation was. It eased our mind during that day knowing that Mrs. B's was in charge of the food. We HIGHLY recommend this caterer to everyone that is having a big event. We definitely plan to use them in the future! The salad martini bar was a neat addition to our event. It was enjoyed by all!
    Emily Married on 06/07/2014
    Mrs. B’s provided excellent food and service. They were very professional, both in appearance and guest interaction. They matched their buffet table and appetizer displays with my wedding decorations. It looked perfect! The food was amazing. We got so many compliments from the guests! I would highly recommend Mrs. B’s!
    Jennifer Married on 04/19/2014
    Mrs. B's Catering fit perfectly for our wedding! The food and appetizers were outstanding and I received so many compliments on how delicious everything was! I was caught off guard when they asked if I would like one of the staff to help make my plate and carry it for me so I didn't have to worry about getting anything on my dress, service to its fullest. I love that for the appetizer table they make it beautiful with their own décor and even match their own flowers to what we used at no additional cost for us. We also chose to use Mrs. B for our linens which were very reasonably priced!! We were more than happy with the price we paid for 120 people and will absolutely choose Mrs. B's again for our catering needs!
  • User1395185 2+ years ago
    I had heard this food was amazing but it was even beyond that. The cheese rolls were amazing. I made someone loosen my dress so that I could eat more :)
    Stephanie Married on 09/29/2012
    The best food we have ever had. The staff was amazing. The food is outstanding. Our wedding cake was beautiful and tasted delicious. Our guest could not stop talking about how good the food and cake were. Also how polite and helpful the staff was. Thanks so much for making our wedding day even more memorable. Loved working with you. Very highly recommend .
  • Lauren
    Lauren Married on 07/07/2012
    MOST AMAZING FOOD YOU WILL EVER TASTE! i got RAVE reviews/TON of compliments from EVERY guest on how AMAZING the food was/is! When you do your tasting, we couldn't even make it home to eat it because it smelled so good. We pulled over into a parking lot and ate it, i'm so glad we didn't wait too, it was fantastic! Susan is the manager and will do most of your meetings and she is a doll! Super funny, sweet and very on point with every detail and listens very well. They do things like a martini salad bar, and shrimp trees with three rows of roses at the bottom. Since i'm allergic to shrimp they even made me a Strawberry tree with chocolate hazelnut dip instead! They were on time, had just the right amount of food, and even made plates for my mom to take to our home and freeze for us to eat after we got back from the honeymoon, since you usually don't get to eat at your own wedding :D lol! They make everything from scratch so no frozen chicken here. The Beef in Au jus sauce is amazing as well as their chicken cordon bleu....did i mention they are one of the most quality for reasonable prices around!!! Seriously their prices CANNOT BE BEAT! check 'em out, you will NOT regret it! I promise :)
    Teresa Married on 09/24/2011
    The food was great. Lot's of compliments from all the guests. Very flexible in getting things we needed. Staff worked EXTREMEMLY hard and kept tables bused as well as getting 200 guests served efficiently. Highly recommend.
    Elayne Married on 07/23/2011
    Mrs B's worked so well with me! I am from out of the state but they worked so well with me thru email and for the short time I was home to make sure the day ran smoothly! There food is amazing and the way they decorate their tables are amazing!!! I recieved so many comments about the food!!!