Mroof Photography Reviews

21 Reviews for Mroof Photography

• Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 07/25/2019

Amazing photos

We got so many amazing photos of our big day! Luigee did great at capturing all the best moments throughout the night, even though our time was limited by the venue!

Sent on 12/28/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha l · Married on 07/18/2019

Wonderful team!

My absolute favorite vendor! We absolutely loved Luigee. The Good: From our initial meeting to our big day he was responsive, flexible, and had a vision for our photos. We had two photographers and two videographers. Our wedding was on a very hot July day in Texas and Luigee and his team made sure they got the pictures we wanted. Our guests also had great things to say about their team. Everyone was laid back yet very professional. The Great: We got our pictures and video(s) back and were totally shocked at how beautiful they were. They were stunning. I sent our picture link to our friends and family to view and they were all in love with how beautiful ALL of our photos were and began posting on social media before we did:) If you are searching for an attentive and amazing photographer who will capture your big day please please do not hesitate!! Luigee and his team are absolutely amazing.

Sent on 09/28/2019
  • Lilah

Lilah · Married on 03/16/2019

Absolutely perfect!

Luigee is just incredible. He was so thoughtful and creative in all the shots he took. He literally laid down on the ground multiple times to get the perfect shot. He was able to take charge during posed photos but also be invisible during the more candid moments without missing anything. We are so in love with our wedding photos- all 2,300 of them! He is very affordable and worth every penny spent. Several of our guests commented about how incredible he was. I very highly recommend him!

Sent on 04/10/2019
  • Tina

Tina · Married on 03/10/2019

Amazing photographer

Lugiee made my special day more amazing. He is beyond wonderful. He out did himself with my wedding. He is the best photographer I have met and I take pictures on a regular for my family. We have found our life long photographer. He did an amazing job. My guest are still saying how wonderful our photographer was and how great of a job he did.

Sent on 03/21/2019

Lauren · Married on 11/17/2018

Such an awesome photographer

Luigee is amazing! We first met him when he did my brothers wedding and he did such an amazing job that we knew we needed him for our wedding! We really knows what he is doing! Also, he brings a second photographer to make sure moments aren’t missed! He’s amazing! I’ve already recommended him to a few of my friends who are getting married!

Sent on 12/18/2018

Kaylan Tipton · Married on 10/19/2018

Mrs. Tipton

The photographer is amazing he did my bridals and the wedding, he was on time and completely prepared. He took more than enough photos so I had lots of options. He made sure to capture us with guests as well as lots of candids and cute moments. Recommend!! He is superb!

Sent on 11/02/2018
  • Ceeci

Ceeci Brooks · Married on 10/18/2018

My Freckled Fairytale

I absolutely love Luigee Photography...my whole wedding was built around his availability. He is prompt, detailed, flexible, and very well priced. Thank you for all you did and the pics you captured. Looking forward to many more photoshoots with my family🤗 Mrs. CeeCi Brooks!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Cortney · Married on 10/06/2018

Awesome photographer

I got married on oct 6th 2018 and Luigee was a great photographer! He worked the camera so well. He knew all the shots to take and more. He was everywhere and didn’t miss a thing! Even the guests were saying how great he was! I would recommend him to anyone. He also did my bridal shoot and wow they were so great!

Sent on 10/17/2018
  • Jonathon

Jonathon · Married on 09/03/2018

Luigee nailed it!

I only have great things to say about Luigee. He was more than a photographer. He was a mini coordinator! He never missed a beat and he took all the important shots. Every time I saw him, he was somewhere taking photos of something. We were fortunate enough to grab him for our engagement photos and our wedding. With Luigee, you get what you pay for and then some. He knows exactly what he's looking for, he's super creative and he delivered our engagement and wedding photos to us well under the allotted time frame he gave us. You can tell he loves what he does because he's so good at what he does, and that's capturing the feelings inside with perfection in a still image. He's great. If you have the opportunity to book him, don't hesitate.

Sent on 11/08/2018

TJ · Married on 11/18/2017

Working with Luigee was amazing. He gave us more amazing engagement and wedding photos than we know what to do with. He was super prompt in a communication and was very polite and courteous with all our guests. We even have a great photo of him lying flat on the ground to get a good shot of our rings! He was awesome. We plan on hiring him again in the future.

Sent on 01/17/2018

Karen · Married on 05/06/2017

Mroof Photography did my wedding on May 6th 2017 and the photos turned out amazing! Luigee did great at capturing the feel and essence of our wedding. He worked well with the lighting and the pictures turned out wonderfully. I would absolutely recommend Mroof Photography to any bride. His prices are great and his photos are even better! I am super happy with my decision to have Mroof Photography photograph my wedding.

Sent on 06/22/2017

Lauren · Married on 05/05/2017

Luigee is amazing!!! Our engagement pictures are stunning and we can't wait to see the wedding photos. We HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend Mroof Photography!

Thank you for capturing our special moments Luigee!

Sent on 05/14/2017
  • Firre & Prisca

Firre · Married on 04/15/2017

thank you so much, you exceed our expectations and went above and beyond everything on my wedding and we are in love with our wedding pictures

Sent on 10/02/2017

Samantha · Married on 01/08/2017

My husband and I got married on January 8, 2017 in Aubrey, Texas. Luigee was our photographer, and he was by far our favorite vendor. During the wedding, we were a little behind (due to other vendors being late) and Luigee and his second photographer DJ took charge and got us back on track! In addition to the wedding, Luigee also took my bridal portraits. I was hesitant to do bridals because I thought it wasn’t necessary, but my mother and mother-in-law insisted I get them done. After receiving the bridal photos from Luigee I was SO SO SO glad I got my bridals done! They are absolutely beautiful and beyond perfect. I have gotten many compliments on them from family and friends, and my husband loves them. Anyone can honestly tell that Luigee truly has a passion for what he does and he’s amazing at it. I highly recommend him 100%! He was the star vendor of our wedding.

Sent on 01/24/2017

Caitlin · Married on 09/10/2016

Luigee was awesome! His assistant DJ was great too! I haven't received my pics yet but they showed some to me on the cameras, and without editing I already love them! They really captured my wedding day and took the time to get everyone positioned correctly and remove things (or people lol) from the background if needed to make sure every shot was great! They joked and laughed with us the entire night! I thought that I would get overwhelmed with them taking pics at the reception, but they blended right in and after about the first 30 minutes I didn't even realize that they were there! I would definitely recommend them! I would have given more stars if possible!

Sent on 09/13/2016

Weddings have memories that can only be captured once with very little room for error. Mroof Photography excelled in capturing every moment perfectly! Mroof photographers are professional, punctual, and they promptly respond to all emails and calls. If you're reading this, you should not hesitate and book them for your next event! My wife and I feel fortunate to have found such great photographers for our engagement pictures and wedding.

Sent on 06/21/2016

Luigee really is five stars! Look no further to book your next photographer. His packages are very affordable and you get alot for the price. Luigee did my engagement photos as well as my wedding. He was very flexible when it came to scheduling a day and a location. We had to make a couple changes due to bad weather and he was completely flexible and easy to communicate with. We did our engagement photos at the Dallas Arboretum a few days after snow. Luigee was down in the wet ground taking some of our shots. Our engagement photos came out perfect. For my wedding, Luigee showed up right on time and was prepared. He took all the right shots and even added me on Pinterest ahead of time to see the shots I was wanting. I never noticed he was there during the ceremony. He had my photos online and edited within 8 weeks. I just sent him the shots I want printed and I cannot wait to see them. I have already recommended Luigee to multiple people and will continue to praise his work.

Sent on 02/12/2016
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 04/25/2015

Luigee was awesome. He arrived before anyone else to our venue, was prompt and professional, and did a great job of setting expectations before hand and following through. We felt very comfortable with him and he truly did his best to give us the best service he could. He made a point of making sure we used all of the time he promised us, and I know he got some great pictures.

Sent on 05/02/2015

Jacqueline · Married on 07/31/2014

Luigee was incredible! His style and professionalism was Fabulous! He was so easy to work with and he is Great at what he does. For the quality of work he provides, Luigee is very affordable. I recommend Luigee to anyone looking for a photographer.

Sent on 08/26/2014

Julie · Married on 10/01/2016

Luigee was a great wedding photographer and very reasonably priced! He was receptive to our wishes and helpful in offering suggestions for the big day. He was active throughout the entire ceremony and reception in getting special photos and capturing all the important moments. He made the day stress-free and memorable and we couldn't have asked for a better photographer.

Sent on 10/05/2016

Jennifer · Married on 10/08/2017

4.2

I was very happy to find Luigee Mroof for our photography for our wedding in October. His pricing was so reasonable, especially compared to what I was being quoted from other people. His style is heavily candid, which I preferred. I hate staged photos with everyone smiling perfectly. I wanted photos that captured people in the moment and we got so many of those. I loved seeing so many photos showing how much fun we had on our wedding day. Luigee captured all the big moments from the wedding - absolutely nothing was missed which was fantastic considering that we just had the one photographer.

The only criticism I have is the lens that was used. I'm not too knowledgeable about photography but my husband is. Some of our photos did not look quite as flattering as we would have liked, and we think it may have had to do with the lens that was used (my husband said something about the mm lens that was used and how it should have been higher?). I don't know, I was still happy with our photos. The only other minor thing is that it took 6 weeks to get our photos back which seemed like FOREVER but maybe that was just me being super impatient!

Sent on 12/02/2017