MRIT Event Technologies Reviews

31 Reviews for MRIT Event Technologies

31 MRIT Event Technologies Reviews

Arpita · Married on 10/18/2018

Wedding decoration 10.18.18

Matthew and Gina are the best decorators in town. I wanted something fusion and had an idea in mind. They pulled it off exactly the way I wanted. The guests complimented the decor. I'm extremely happy and already started to refer them to my friends. They're very responsive and professional and ready to work with me around my budget.

Sent on 10/21/2018

MRIT Event Technologies's reply:

Thank you so much! It was a pleasure working with you. We are so happy that you liked our service. Thank you for any referrals. We will take care of them also. We will definately put your sign to good use. :)

Catarina · Married on 10/13/2018

Exceptional

We purchased the Mirror Photo booth and let me tell you it was a hit!!!!!!! Everyone loved it and it was definitely something that no one had seen before. From
    Their customer service to their promptness at answering emails and working with you Mrit event is a wonderful vendor. I definitely will be recommending them to others and definitely using them again! Plus, the Welsh’s are so nice and awesome to work with.

Lindsey · Married on 05/27/2018

My wedding planner has a good relationship with these guys, and boy am i glad she does! They did a great job building our chuppah to exactly what we wanted and had also added draping over it as well. After the flowers were added, it was the most beautiful chuppah i've ever seen! They also did the uplighting and photo booth for us. The purple lighting on the white walls definitely have it an added touch! My guests were lining up to take a photo on the photo booth. Everyone loved it! All of the props were original and made this wedding so much fun. Photos came out great and kept everyone very engaged.

Brianna · Married on 04/21/2018

Great company to work with. Have referred to all.

Robyn · Married on 11/25/2017

Lighting, speakers and sound at my wedding were amazing! I would definitely book MRIT events again! Thank you for making our wedding perfect!

Sent on 12/09/2017
    MRIT Event Technologies 1

MRIT Event Technologies's reply:

Thank you so much Robyn, you were a joy to work with.

Carolyn · Married on 10/28/2017

MRIT did a wonderful job decorating our reception. The lighting and draping was beautiful and made for an elegant atmosphere. The photomirror was a blast too, and everyone enjoyed getting to try out the different props. The staff was friendly too, and responsive on all fronts. Overall I highly recommend!

Sent on 11/09/2017

MRIT Event Technologies's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to provide a review. We had a blast sharing your day

Natalia · Married on 09/30/2017

MRIT made our venue come to life! Seeing the pictures makes my heart so happy! It added a level of elegance that I wanted and needed!

Cathren · Married on 09/09/2017

MRIT was the easiest vendor to work with! They were so sweet and professional. We loved how the lighting turned out at our reception! It really made a big difference. We also got the mirror Photo booth, which was a HUGE hit at our party! We will definitely recommend MRIT to our friends and family!

Sent on 09/19/2017

MRIT Event Technologies's reply:

Thank you Cathren and Sari for allowing us to be a part of YOUR! Day. We probably enjoyed your family and friends as much as you did lol. We appreciate you taking the time out to provide a review of your experience with us. Also Gina says hello :)

Melissa · Married on 08/12/2017

Everybody was in LOVE with the photo mirror, the lighting was perfect and the drapery was perfect! It was so affordable I was shocked! Difently will be using y'all again if I do another event plus I will defintly be referring y'all. I've already been asked about the mirror they all loved it. Thank you so much for everything!!

Sent on 08/21/2017

MRIT Event Technologies's reply:

It was simply... our pleasure! Thank you for letting us be a part of such a special day.
  • Chanel

Chanel · Married on 08/11/2017

I was in search of the best globolighting with the option to give them a custom monogram and MRIT did not dissapoint! Matthew was super responsive in all my pre-wedding day questions which led me to feeling confident that everything would be perfect! We received compliments all night on how cool the light looked behind our cake---without it, there would've been no drama! Weddings need that. The price is more than fair for the amount of work they do! I would most definitely hire them again if I had to do it all over.

Sent on 08/14/2017

MRIT Event Technologies's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review. I only wish we had the chance to meet face to face :)

Brenda · Married on 07/21/2017

Gina is amazing! Super sweet and very accommodating. The mirror booth was a hit at our wedding. Our guests really enjoyed it and our gobo looked stunning. So pleased with everything.

Sabrina · Married on 07/08/2017

MRIT Event Technolgies provided my wedding with pipe and drape. I worked with Matt and not only was the price affordable, but he was friendly, helpful, and very professional even when I had last minute changes. Thank you so much for helping our wedding day vision come to life!

Sent on 07/12/2017

MRIT Event Technologies's reply:

It was our pleasure working with you. Congratulations and thank you for for taking the time to give us a review.

samantha · Married on 06/03/2017

I was having a hard time finding a company that could hang linen on the ceiling, so I decided to use social media try to find someone. Within moments of posting on a group, I was contacted by Matthew Welsh. He was so easy to work with and incredibly responsive and professional! I had complete trust that MRIT would do a fantastic job transforming our venue just after a few minutes of talking on the phone. It is obvious that they are used to accommodating their customers and making sure anyone they work with is completely happy with their work. Any time I reached out to Matthew, he responded within minutes of my call. They were very versatile as well. We emailed back and forth debating white or ivory linen just days before the event. The day they were setting up, they even emailed me a picture so I could see their work. I was very impressed with MRIT and thankful for them.

THANK YOU!

Sent on 06/15/2017

MRIT Event Technologies's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out a review of our services. Trust me when I say the feeling is mutual you were very easy to work with. It was fun transforming your venue. My only disappointment is we didn't get a chance to meet you in person :( .... anyway Congratulations!

Shelia · Married on 06/01/2017

This event man and crew was awesome and amazing and made the event excellent.

Sent on 05/22/2017

MRIT Event Technologies's reply:

Thank you so much for the review... we had a ball. When is the next party?
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 05/20/2017

We appreciate your service so much. Our guests had a blast, definitely one of the highlights of the reception. Thank you for all that you provided. Will definitely recommend.

Sent on 06/07/2017

MRIT Event Technologies's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to review us.

Lisa · Married on 05/13/2017

Matthew at MRIT Event Technologies recently did cafe lighting for our daughter's wedding reception at Union Station in Dallas. Matthew went above and beyond to help us with our lighting needs. He was flexible and was gracious enough to allow my daughter to change her mind twice on the placement of lights. So kind...yet professional.

Sent on 05/17/2017

MRIT Event Technologies's reply:

Thank you so much... you were a pleasure to work with :)

Darrion · Married on 05/04/2017

MRIT was a great experience for me. The team was so great to work with, and they were diligent about making sure that a the quality of their work was five star. I am grateful to have been able to work with them and hope to be able to continue to be able to work with MRIT in the near future. They're GREAT!!!!!!!

Shanterra · Married on 04/30/2017

Trust his vision! He knows exactly what he's doing.

Sent on 05/09/2017

MRIT Event Technologies's reply:

Thank you so much... it was a pleasure working with you on your "Youth Conference".

Arthur · Married on 02/24/2017

MRIT Technologies turned our dream into reality! On our special day we were able to dance the night away under beautiful lighting and received exceptional service. With a ton of different vendors we sifted through, I am so glad we went with MRIT for our audio, pinspots, gobos, and spotlight needs. Start to finish we were impressed by the customer service and the ability to build a relationship with such wonderful people, in such a short amount of time.
    We are only going to have one wedding in our lifetime, but plan on using MRIT for future events forever.

Sent on 03/11/2017

MRIT Event Technologies's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out a review. We feel the same way sir. We canTHINK wait for the next opportunity to work with you guys. Tell the Mrs. we said hello and congratulations again to the both of you.

Kimberly · Married on 08/20/2016

If you want the added "WOW" factor you can't go wrong with up lights and textiles. MRIT Delivered that for my moms 90th Birthday celebration! Thank you Matthew for your attention to detail and great communication during the process!

Sent on 08/22/2016

MRIT Event Technologies's reply:

Thank you for the opportunity of being a part of your day. We appreciate your confidence in our company.
  • W

Williams · Married on 06/11/2016

It was such a pleasure to work with MRIT Event Technologies!!! They did an AMAZING job! They went above and beyond what we we expected, making the planning easy and affordable.

We were absolutely thrilled with how everything turned out! The reception was absolutely beautiful! Thank you, MRIT Event Technologies for making our daughter's special moment so much beautiful!

Sent on 08/14/2016

MRIT Event Technologies's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to complete a review of our products and services. We appreciate the opportunity of taking part in your daughters special day.

Karen · Married on 05/26/2016

I highly recommend this company for your next event. I've never been so satisfied with the quality of work and the creativity. Awesome crew and I look forward to many more years of events with them.

Sent on 06/08/2016

MRIT Event Technologies's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to provide a review. We pride ourselves in delivering quality products and professional people at a competitive price. Btw... it was a great event and we look forward to many years of service :)

SHARON · Married on 04/22/2016

I hosted my annual 2 day Christian Women's Conference. My experience with MRIT Technologies are beyond the measurement of words. Beginning from the signing of the agreement until the end of my event MRIT was to the perfection. Over 400 ladies and including the venue staff was in awhhh of the drapery, lighting, the mirror photo booth and so much more that MRIT provided with such passion. They provided more than I even imagined and truly set the atmosphere for my vision. It was like my vision was their own. When I walked into the room tears literally came to my eyes of joy. Matthew, Gina, Courtnee and Pops provided service that I truly feel can't be matched. I will use them over and over again and refer MRIT Technologies to as many people as I can. I am super excited to share my vision for my next year Women's Conference.

Sent on 05/22/2017

MRIT Event Technologies's reply:

Wow... thank you. It was a joy working with you and your staff. I fealt we all worked together to deliver a excellent conference for your attendees. My wife, daughter, dad and myself were blessed to be a part of the wonderful experience and we look forward to a continued partnership going forward. :)

d · Married on 03/19/2016

I think you'd struggle to find a better venue setup than these folks provided us. We're more than pleased by their professionalism, and courtesy. In terms of reliability, flexibility, and value we're equally pleased. Our event was beautiful. THANK YOU MRIT!

Sent on 04/06/2016

MRIT Event Technologies's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review. We enjoyed working with your family