Mr. Thrill DJ PLUS Reviews

71 Reviews for Mr. Thrill DJ PLUS

• Steph

Steph · Married on 11/04/2018

Absolutely the best!

Mr. Thrill DJ is a must! If you’re lookimg for a well coordinated, well run, and fun filled DJ, look no further. I have had numerous calls and texts telling me how awesome “my DJ” was for our wedding! Mr. Thrill knew when to change the pace of the music to appeal to the guests. He’s a crowd pleaser and had everyone up and swaying! If I ever need another DJ, I will contact him without hesitation.

Ellen · Married on 10/27/2018

Packed Dance Floor All Night

Bill stepped in when our original DJ had to be out of town for family matters. He did an incredible job from making sure the ceremony went smoothly to having the dance floor packed all night long! We have gotten so many compliments on how great he was and how much fun everyone had dancing the night away! We can't thank him enough!

• Elaine

Elaine Horton · Married on 07/28/2018

The best DJ In Austin. hands down.

Bill DJ'd for our wedding at the Oasis. What do you want in a wedding DJ? Someone experienced so that when there is a hiccup or change (there will be one), he or she has the equipment and the knowledge to adjust and still make the party a hit. Bill is a flawless DJ and he made our wedding a BLAST. He is responsive and took care of everything. Do yourself a favor and book fast - he's the best in Austin!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Mr. Thrill DJ PLUS's reply:

Thank you Elaine! It was a privilege being part of your wedding at the beautiful Oasis. Wishing you great happiness in the years to come!

Cait · Married on 12/27/2017

Totally awesome DJ! He listened to all our choices and last minute changes and had an epic variety of music that kept everyone happily dancing!

Sent on 01/09/2018

Thank you!

Reggie · Married on 12/21/2017

I had my wedding on December 21, very close to the holidays and Mr. Thrill DJ did my wedding no problem!! He played good music and was very attentive to the guests. I got a lot of compliments from my guests who enjoyed the dance floor he made and the music he chose to play. I would recommend him to anyone!

Rachel · Married on 10/21/2017

We cannot say enough about how much we loved our experience with Mr Thrill DJ. Bill was very responsive to every question and he kept all our guests dancing ALL night. He stuck exactly to our taste while also reading the crowd. We barely left the dance floor all night ourselves. We highly recommend this DJ in every aspect!

Grant · Married on 10/14/2017

If you are searching for a DJ look no further. Mr. Thrill is top notch. Weddings are stressful, however he provided not only the equipment for the music, but a wireless mic for the minister. He has and extensive selection of music for the reception, and even a site you can go to preselect the music you want played and a comment section so you specify the song for a special dance. We really enjoyed the fact that he wasn't an in your face talk after every song performer. We couldn't have asked for a more perfect DJ.

LaWanda · Married on 10/07/2017

Mr. Thrill was awesome for my son's wedding. He knows how to keep a party going. I will use him again most definitely!!!!
    After the wedding was over he even helped me clean the trash and take flowers from the table.

Carissa · Married on 06/10/2017

We could not have been more happy with Bill! He has a great process to make sure he played the type of music we were interested in. He also accommodated our venue by setting up additional speakers and brought microphones for the ceremony! I will definitely recommend him to all my friends getting married in the Austin area!

Suzanna · Married on 03/11/2017

Bill was a great addition to our wedding day! We were hestitant go book a DJ due to cost, however Bill was right in our budget! From the first day I inquired about pricing, I was impressed with his service. Prompt email replays and a no nonsense business man. The online planning tools he used made everything run so smoothly on our wedding day!

I waited until the night before the wedding to finish our playlist, and I was worried it was too late to make adjustments... however come wedding day, everything was perfect! Bill showed up early, set up quickly, didn't require any assistance during that process, and he was ready to rock and roll. Pre wedding I (bride:) was having a little melt down and I didn't even get to leave my suite to speak to him prior, but he was ready and every song from the intro to exit was perfect timed and things went perfect!

During the reception my guests really enjoyed the music he played. It was a mix of my playlist and some requests from guest. He helped us keep everything on time, and his MC services helped the crowd know what was happening and when.

Bill Harris - thank you so much for making our special day awesome! If we ever have the need for another DJ you will be the first person I call!

Aaron · Married on 02/18/2017

Our service could not have gone any better and it started with Bill handling our music and timing perfectly. He had to setup in three different locations throughout the night which was not a problem. He has a great ability to not only get people on the dance floor but to play music to keep them there. Would definitely recommend his services!

Sarah · Married on 05/14/2016

Oh, man....Bill was a champ! We had to rearrange the whole venue at the last minute because of the weather, and Mr. Thrill just rolled with the punches!! Other than a few requests for our dances, we let him choose the playlist, and he knocked it out of the park! Our guests adored him!

This DJ was amazing!!!! We used Mr Thrill primarily for his DJ service, but we also had him preform a few songs himself. He has a terrific voice. Our crowd was not huge on dancing and he was able to still get them out there. He really has no idea how big of an accomplishment that really was.

The performance was amazing. He could have been a little faster on email replies, but at the end of the day his service out-shined that minor detail.

Really, I cannot say enough about the service. We also added up lighting and he and or his team transformed our venue to something beyond our expectations. I had no idea what a little extra colored lighting can do, but it was amazing.

The live performance was great. I know this is not applicable for everyone, but just have him sing Sweet Caroline and see what that does for your guests. they will love it!!!!!

Great vendor and we hope to see him again at the next wedding we attend!

Kendal · Married on 05/30/2015

Bill Harris (Mr Thrill) was very easy to work with when planning my hill country destination wedding. The web based program allowed us to pick out the type of music we wanted and provide a timeline. He set up a ceremony system and a reception system. The guests had a great time dancing and listing to their favorites. I would highly recommend choosing this DJ.

Mr. Thrill was great at playing to the crowd- our wedding guests loved the music.

Vanessa · Married on 10/18/2014

Ensuring our guests had a great time at our reception was one of the most important components to our wedding day. Bill more than delivered! He did a great job getting the party started and it didn't stop until the very end of the night. We received multiple compliments in our choice of DJ and would absolutely recommend Mr Thrill DJ Plus to our friends and family.

Lisa · Married on 10/03/2014

I can't say enough good things about Bill "Mr. Thrill" Harris! He really made our wedding special.

He is incredibly professional and accommodating, and is just plain FUN! He knows how to read a crowd and keep the party at full tilt.

He is a true performer - and his enthusiasm really made the entire experience FANTASTIC. We've received countless compliments from our guests!

He also did our lighting, which was wonderful as well.

He's the best, and I would highly recommend him to anyone who wants to get rave reviews from the guests at their event!

For brides - seriously - you will have one fewer thing to stress about. He makes everything easy and you'll know that you have your entertainment in good hands!

Lauren · Married on 09/13/2014

I highly recommend using Mr. Thrill! He did an amazing job at our wedding. He had our guests dancing all night long! He knew exactly what to play to keep our guests dancing. Our guests had a blast!! He also has a great online resource to pick songs you want/don't want, songs you want at important parts of the night etc. He was wonderful to work with!

Erin · Married on 08/01/2014

Mr. Thrill was very professional and did a great job!! I really wanted a gobo at the wedding and Mr. Thrill worked so hard to make that happen. He offers a wide range of songs and can really feel what the crowd is wanting. I would definitely recommend him for your upcoming event!!

Mr. Thrill DJ Plus did an amazing job at our wedding. I lived out of state, so had to do all the planning with him via phone and email. Mr. Thrill DJ plus was organized, responsive, and helpful to all my requests. Our first dance was a song not in the current library, but he had no problem getting it for us. Also, he played many of our requests and did a great job playing music that would get the crowd dancing. I'm pretty sure the entire room was on the dance floor for the last few songs. I highly recommend him!

Stephanie · Married on 04/05/2014

When we started thinking about music for our wedding, we weren't sure what we wanted. After contacting a few DJs, we realized that the usual DJ package was not for us. We didn't want anyone revving up the crowd with spinning lights and blaring music. Mr. Thrill listened to what we were saying and totally got it! We had John as our DJ, and he was perfect for us. He played the music that we had picked out, made the announcements, and was such a joy to work with. He was very flexible and accommodating, and he was so pleasant and professional.

Also, Mr. Thrill's website was so cool and fun to use! We were able to enter the timeline of events, people who needed to be introduced, and our special songs. Then we picked out our "love it" and "like it" song lists. We didn't have any to put in the "hate it" song list, but it was there if we needed it. It was a lot of fun, and it made the process a lot easier than I had expected.

Sent on 04/06/2014

Mr. Thrill DJ PLUS's reply:

Thank you for your wonderful review along with using John as your DJ. John Harris is my son, and has been helping me for over 4 years, and is now DJing weddings in first class fashion.
  • User3204008 · 2+ years ago

Mr. Thrill was amazing. He went with the flow and kept our guests dancing all night long. We had an amazing time!!!

Sent on 04/02/2014

Thank you so much!

Brittany · Married on 01/11/2014

Mr. Thill DJ truly went above and beyond to make our wedding just awesome. He listened to ( and played) all our song requests even ones not in his song library. He was very flexible as we changed our first dance song only days before the wedding and we worked with my coordinator to ensure that the timing of the ceremony nd reception was right on cue.

At dinner he made it a specific point to come and personally congratulate my husband which we thought was quite kind. He kept everyone moving at the reception-we had a blast! It was truly a dream wedding and I couldn't recommend him more! He was as fantastic as his hair!

An absolute professional: courteous, on time, and played any and everything we and our guest requested.

Sent on 12/30/2013