Mr. Keys Entertainment Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

• Charisma
    Charisma C. Married on 07/13/2019

Great to work with!

Edelmar was so great to work with! From the planning phase to the actual day of the wedding, he was responsive, professional, easy to collaborate with, and is very thoughtful. I had a few songs in mind for the ceremony and he was willing to put in the time and effort to learn them. He also gave his input, which I appreciated. I highly recommend working with him!
    Gwendolyn B. Married on 08/25/2018

Wedding by Edelmar

Edelmar is the consummate professional, always on time, extremely versatile and talented. His ad lib skills for time filler are epic. He played and my Dad was able to sing, it was really special. I highly recommend him!
    Lucinda Married on 08/25/2018
    we had an amazing time! I'm so thankful for everyone giving so much support singing beautifully and being incredibly wonderful about playing the music that we wanted to have taken care of. We had Cyndi Lauper music and we had Toto Africa played. What a awesome experience! They set up they brought everything that they needed and even mic'd up my officiator!
    Ta Married on 05/19/2018
    Eldelmar is a seriously talented piano player. He really added to our wedding by playing before and after the service.
    Kayla Married on 12/09/2017
    Hands down amazing! Everybody was asking who he was and how great he sounded! He even made it to my wedding the day after his daughter was born. Great guy!
    Kiri Married on 01/15/2017
    Don't hesitate to book with Mr. Keys! Edelmar is a genuinely great guy who happens to have super-human piano skills. We loved the ragtime vibe he gave to our reception. Thanks, Edelmar!
    Andrew Married on 10/16/2016
    We had a wonderful time working with Edelmar. He is an extremely skilled piano player (I can't think of anything he can't play and, if you can't decide, he can free-style!) with a ton of endurance (the guy has no problem playing for your whole ceremony, cocktail hour, etc. Takes the worry away from you and your wedding party!). He was also extremely accomodating - willing to travel at reasonable cost.

Overall value was excellent - price was very reasonable especially for what we got. Edelmar also accommodated our many song requests, changes, and rehearsal requests. Highly recommended.

Thanks Edelmar!
    Kristy Married on 05/22/2016
    Edelmar is very quick to respond to emails. I felt like he had genuine enthusiasm about the feel of our ceremony. He played a mix of songs he thought would be good as well as songs I requested. I'm very thankful he was part of our day :)
    Kyle Married on 07/25/2015
    Edelmar performed beautifully at our ceremony, and offered to be a part of the rehearsal as well. He was comfortable and confident in the church, and we enjoyed having him a part of our special day!
  • Z
    Zerina Married on 05/30/2015
    Edelmar's musical abilities go beyond just piano accompaniment. We hired him as our pianist for the wedding ceremony and when our cantor fell through he stepped in and sang while playing the piano. His music never fails to mesmerize the audience and I could listen to him play all day. I highly recommend him for your music needs.
    Achil Married on 10/25/2014
    I have had the pleasure of working with Edelmar as my accompanist on multiple occasions. He is a gifted musician who brings life and originality to his work. It is a joy to collaborate with him. If you are in need of a pianist for any event, I highly recommend Mr. Keys.

Achil Jackson, Soprano
    Kristi Married on 06/21/2014
    Mr. Keys Entertainment was really great. Edelmar, the owner is a lot of fun and a pleasure to work with. I would hire him again immediately if I had a reason. He was fantastic. He played the song to my first dance, as well as the ceremony music. He transitioned the wedding over to the reception, and kept the pace lively. I am nothing but pleased with his services.
    Alex Married on 06/21/2014
    Edlemar of Mr. Keys Entertainment was absolutely fantastic at our wedding. The venue had a grand piano at our disposal and I was excited to make use of it. He was able to easily play our requests, incorporate them into our ceremony, and transition into our reception. Edlemar is a consummate professional that I would not hesitate to recommend to anyone interested in employing the services of a professional pianist for whatever occasion. He was excellent!
  • F
    Florence Married on 03/16/2014
    Mr Keys Entertainment is a delight to work with. Edelmar was very accommodating to my schedule. My guests really enjoyed his service. I have recommended him to my friends - which one of them ended up using his services. Love Edelmar!
  • User2129523 2+ years ago
    Beautifully played music. Aside from crying, it was the only other thing I can recall from when I was walking down the aisle. In the days leading to my wedding, things started to get crazy but I had nothing to worry about with Mr. Keys Entertainment. I was provided a song list and suggestions/recommendations for the music for my wedding mass which helped so much because I was exhausted with making so many decisions that to have it simplified for me was a breath of fresh air. Music was well-rehearsed (along with the vocalist who is a friend of ours) and absolutely perfect. Edelmar coordinated with the appropriate people involved with the wedding with very little need of my assistance. I can't express how much stress it took away from me to have someone so who know what he was doing to help make my wedding so memorable and great. Wonderful to work with, amazing music, very professional. Five stars all around! I highly recommend!
    Andrea Married on 10/25/2014
    Was instrumental in assisting us with our song choices
    Took the time to learn about our desires for the day and implemented music that was very fitting
    Great personality, presence and talent.
    Colin Event on: 10/19/2014
    Edelmar and his band gave us just what wanted at the birthday party I planned for my wife, with about 100 guests.
    Rebecca Married on 08/17/2013
    I used Mr. Keys for a 50th anniversary party I planned for a client. Edelmar was very helpful in making sure the clients got what they wanted, and flexible in some day-of setup changes. Only issue day-of was not having a cord with him, but thank goodness the venue had what he needed, and he was able to get fully setup. Provided lovely background music throughout the duration of the event, and was easy to work with.
    Britta Married on 12/17/2016
    I would say, YES! Book it. My event was just tied up with a perfect Christmas bow by having Mr.Keys there with lovely background music. All my requests were met, like not too intrusive in the dinner part, festive but not over the top, professional and classy. Personal touches. Super go with the flow of the feel and energy of my event. THANK YOU!
  • User2632690 2+ years ago
    We could not have been more pleased with Edelmar. Our event was not a wedding, simply a small (30 guests) memorial dinner party. The host is elderly and requested music from "his era" and Edelmar delivered. The song selections, volume, pace, etc. were perfect. His breaks were brief, he was fun and personable to work with. I highly recommend him for any event -- piano music improves any dinner party, not just weddings!
    Jeannette Event on: 01/31/2015
    Edelmar is a very capable accompanist. He is well versed in many styles, is very flexible, is very knowledgeable about Catholic liturgy and is fun to work with.
    John Married on 07/28/2018
    Edelmar is a terrific pianist. He, our vocalist and our string quartet played superbly even though they had only an hour to practice together.