13 Reviews for Mr. Goodbooth

Photobooth (2)
Backdrop(s) (1)
Props (1)
9 Mr. Goodbooth Reviews

mrgoodbooth is awesome!!! The pictures are incredible and you get them within a day of your wedding or event :) His photo booth accommodates many more people that the traditional photo booth where you can only fit in maximum 4 people. The quality is amazing and he gets all of the candid pictures that you really want on your wedding day!! HIGHLY recommend!!! We will definitely be using him at events in the future.

Profile Picture Diane, 5/27/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Delivery, Setup, Photobooth

If you are trying to figure out who to use for your event rentals and photobooth services, you absolutely have to use Mr. Goodbooth. He went above and beyond to provide exactly what we wanted for our wedding photobooth, even though some of my requests are crazy. His props are fantastic, he is a blast to work with, and he gets the pictures back to you and your guests faster than ever. I have worked in the wedding industry and Jebb Graff is absolutely the best there is. Added bonus- he is hilarious and the nicest person you've ever met!!!

Profile Picture Taylor, 5/13/17, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Backdrop(s), Props, Delivery, Setup, Photobooth

THE BEST PHOTOBOOTH EVER!

Jebb was amazing on our wedding day and the Phootbooth was a HIT! We decided to do the black & white option for prints and it turned out perfectly. To top it off, Jebb just had a BABY 3 days before our wedding and he still came out and honored his commitment--it was absolutely amazing! We couldn't have asked for anything better. I would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone looking for a fun, creative way for your guests to remember your big day!

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/12/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I used Mr. Goodbooth at my wedding at the Fearrington this past summer. Mr. Goodbooth is hands down the best photobooth in North Carolina - by far! I was VERY thorough in researching all of my wedding vendors, and looked into 15+ NC photobooths. Mr. Goodbooth is the only one that offers both the high-quality, professional images I was looking for as well as an open-air booth that everyone can see. My only hesitation was that I didn't know how guests would react to having a person snapping each picture (rather than pushing a button) but it turns out you hardly even notice Jebb is there taking the pictures, people act just as silly as they would otherwise, and the image quality is better. The photobooth was a HUGE hit at our wedding (seriously... couldn't get some people out of it) and it was awesome being able to see the photos instantly on the video screen. All of the photos were uploaded a few days after the wedding and my husband and I had a blast going through all 600+ of them on our honeymoon. In addition, Mr. Goodbooth's customer service is top notch. He coordinated everything with my wedding venue and I didn't have to worry about a thing. Also, when I tried to download the full set of images I ran into some technological challenges (probably due to my own fault) but Jebb immediately overnighted me a flash drive with the images and gave me a print credit for my troubles. Definitely not necessary, but very appreciated.

Profile Picture Amy, 8/16/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Mr.Goodbooth is the best photobooth in the Carolinas and the competition does not even compare. Jebb traveled to Charleston, SC for our wedding and was the hit of the night. We have received so many compliments from guests who said it really made the whole experience for them. We will laugh at these photos for the rest of our lives - instead of having a tiny little photo that prints from a photobooth where you press a button. If you are reading this review deciding if you can fit this in your budget.... make it work!! It is worth every penny and then some.

Profile Picture Ginny, 3/9/14, 15 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Graff Creative was one of the best choices that we made for our wedding. We were lucky enough to get to experience the photobooth at a previous wedding we attended and my husband and I just knew that is what we wanted for our upcoming wedding. I really loved how it is set up, it's not your traditional small booth. The screen set up and the lighting is perfect and being able to see your photo on the big screen is even better. We also did photo strips which turned out great! We couldn't be happier with our decision. Jebb was helpful, professional, and super nice. The setup of the photobooth was perfect and it one of the main attractions at our wedding, everyone who attended enjoyed themselves. The photos turned out great and they're excellent quality. I definitely love every single one of them so much!! Thank you Jebb!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 8/3/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We were so pleased to have had the opportunity to experience Graff Creative photobooth at our son's wedding. It was just the final exclamation point on the otherwise perfect wedding!!!!! We shall treasure the photos Jebb captured (I'm having a hard time choosing which ones to have printed!) I think I shall throw a party just to center around the photobooth...... :) it was so much fun!!! Thank you again, Jebb........Marcia Given (suggestion for future brides.....make sure everyone is aware of the photobooth.... a few subjects missed the opportunity due to not knowing :( )

Profile Picture Marcia Given , 8/4/12, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Tons of fun! They come and bring all the props you could possibly want! Not the traditional photobooth set up....you get all the pictures taken on a CD and they are available to see instantly at the wedding and then online after the event! It was definitely a hit!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 8/4/12, 13 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Graff Creative was a wonderful choice that we made for our wedding. Jebb was incredibly helpful and professional to work with, and came through on every commitment that he made. Communication was a breeze and the quality of the photos are amazing. The Photobooth that they set up was one of the main attractions at our wedding; every guest at the celebration loved it, and have been raving about it ever since. Having a big flat-screen TV to display the freshly-taken photos as they were taken was a stroke of genius, and we had tons of fun. The value this added to our wedding was more than worth it. Thanks, Jebb!

Profile Picture Russ, 4/8/12, 1 Review