24 Reviews for Mr. Formal Wear

Customization (3)
Sample Sales (1)
Warranties (1)
24 Mr. Formal Wear Reviews

Highly recommend Mr. Formal Wear. They came in clutch for my wedding and I could not have been happier. A big thank you to Justin for being so respsonsive & accomodating.

Profile Picture Kevin, 3/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Highly recommended! Justin was great and very accommodating! He made sure everything was perfect.

Profile Picture Ja, 12/31/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Rentals, Shoes, Tuxedo Rentals, Father of Bride, Father of Groom, Groom, Groomsmen, Ring Bearers

Everything was great! They were easy to work with and were on top of everything!! Thanks again! Rich

Profile Picture Richard , 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Groom, Groomsmen, Alterations, Customization, Rentals, Customary, Shoes, Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos

Everything at Mr. Formal Wear was amazing! From Customer service to the everything we rented! I’d suggest Mr. Formal Wear to all my family & friends! Extremely happy with everything and will go back for any formal event!

Profile Picture Missy, 10/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Amazing service from Justin, Thank you!!!

Profile Picture Trista , 9/24/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Alterations, Customization, Rentals, Customary, Shoes, Father of Bride, Father of Groom, Groom, Groomsmen

Amazing customer service. Had everything we wanted. Would recommend Mr. Formal Wear to anyone in need of a tux or suit. Great atmosphere! Loved it !

Profile Picture Mackenzie, 10/6/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Oh My Gosh....The best formal wear store in all of the Capital District Region. Justin, the owner, goes above and beyond the call of duty to make sure your order comes out perfectly. His customer service is truly amazing. His whole staff makes the experience completely painless. Justin's attention to detail is the reason he is so successful. We wish him the best of luck with his incredible business for years to come. Sincerely, The Fox Family - Clifton Park, NY

Profile Picture Brad, 8/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Justin was fantastic to work with for my wedding. The suits came out top notch and had no issues at all accommodating the 6 groomsmen who live out of state. Even helped me out with a tie issue 48 hours before the wedding! You will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Rosemary, 8/6/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Alterations, Groom, Groomsmen
4.7

Met Justin at a wedding expo in Saratoga. Justin showed a lot of flexibility to work with my groomsmen spread across the country so I went with him. He followed through on his flexibility and how easy it was to work with him to get my weddings suits to the groomsmen in a cost effective way. Ordered 9 suits total at a great price and it worked out great. Really like the fit of the suit as well.

Profile Picture Malysa, 10/29/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Father of Groom, Groom, Groomsmen, Alterations, Rentals, Customary

Justin and Mr. Formal Wear more than delivered when it came to the look we wanted at the price we wanted with a service we expected and up until then we really hadn't received from other wedding vendors. Justin took the time to listen and paid close attention to all the little details. He helped us organize who would wear what to ensure the groom stood out and the rest of our supporting cast complimented each other. Most importantly worth mentioning....my groom is particularly unfond of suits and after his final fitting left Mr Formalwear feeling like a million bucks. This in itself was worth the very reasonable price we paid for tuxes that looked perfect and fit everyone perfectly. We had the best experience and are grateful we had the opportunity to work with Justin in making our dream wedding a reality! We would highly recommend Mr Formal wear to everyone.

Profile Picture Nicole, 10/8/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I used Mr. Formal Wear for my wedding last year and the suits couldn't have came out any better. Justin and his staff provided me with professionalism and attention that you just won't get anywhere else. HIGHLY recommended!! 10/10

Profile Picture Ryan, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Father of Bride, Father of Groom, Groom, Groomsmen, Customary, Shoes, Tuxedos

My fiance and I recently visited Mr Formal Wear in Clifton Park in search of tuxes for our upcoming wedding, after visiting several other shops in the area. Although we had no appointment, Justin, the owner, was able to devote a great deal of time to help with our selection. Not only was the price much less than the other shops, but he made us feel so comfortable and confident in his knowledge and suggestions in planning this most important day. Mr Formal Wear was recommended strongly by 2 other couples using his service last year, and now we understand why!

Profile Picture Jessica , 8/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Rentals, Shoes, Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos, Father of Bride, Father of Groom, Groom, Groomsmen, Ring Bearers

Justin is the best. I referred a lot of business his way and everyone loves the process over any other store.

Profile Picture Nick, 8/12/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Father of Bride, Father of Groom, Groom, Groomsmen, Customary

We are beyond please with the service and quality of tuxes that we received from Justin at Mr. Formalwear. The prices could not be beat for everything that was included. We had a large bridal party with multiple people from out of town and Justin worked with use every step of the way. We had no problems with measurements and the tuxes we chose looked absolutely fantastic!

Profile Picture Brianna, 7/30/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Customary, Shoes, Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos, Father of Bride, Father of Groom, Groom, Groomsmen, Alterations, Rentals

My husband and I rented about 20 different kinds of tuxedos from Justin for our wedding party this summer, and they were all amazing. Justin was extremely helpful during the planning process, offering his advice and impeccable taste to assist us with choosing the perfect outfits. They were all of outstanding quality and received many compliments. I would absolutely recommend renting or buying from Justin if you are planning a wedding in the area.

Profile Picture Sophia, 7/2/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Father of Bride, Groom, Groomsmen, Ring Bearers, Customary, Shoes, Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos, Alterations, Customization, Rentals, Sample Sales, Warranties
4.7

Written receipts for order confirmation.

Profile Picture Karen, 6/18/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I rented ten tuxes from Mr. Formal Wear and they were truly a showpiece. The shop features tuxes and suits with great cuts and modern styles. Justin, the owner, will be the reason this business does well for years to come. His sense of style and dedication to customer service created a comfortable atmosphere from measurements right to the Wedding Day. All the tux orders were filled and delivered on time. Unfortunately I changed my mind regarding bow tie color and did not communicate this before the wedding day. Without any debate Justin went above and beyond demonstrating the customer service aspect he takes so seriously. This is a man and a business you definitely want involved in your wedding day or any formal event. I am recommending him to anyone with an upcoming occasion.

Profile Picture David, 6/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Start early, take your time looking at options. Justin is great at helping you through the whole process. His establishment provides great value and great products. He is personable and helpful.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 5/28/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Wow!! Love his place and the owner, Justin! We were part of another wedding party that got their men's attire from here so he gave both of our parties a discount. He was so accommodating, helpful and personable. Would absolutely return!!

Profile Picture Ashlee, 5/27/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Customary, Shoes, Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos, Groom, Groomsmen, Ring Bearers

Justin at Mr. Formal Wear was the more on point than I could have expected. He was honest (not salesy), prompt and the suits came out perfectly. My best man said, "This is the nicest thing I've ever put on my body."

Profile Picture Drake, 4/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

We recently got married and used Mr. Formal Wear for our tuxes. Justin and his staff were wonderful! They were so patient with us- showing us the different styles, even ordering ones for my husband to try on ahead of time to see what we liked best on him to help us narrow down the style. They were so professional and helpful with everything! The men looked phenomenal in their tuxes!! I'd definitely recommend Mr. Formal Wear!

Profile Picture User5139834, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
2.3

We utilized Mr. Formal wear located in Clifton Park working with the owner Justin. Our initally experience was positive as he was able to provide competitive prices for suits our groomsmen could have altered and keep. Unfortunately, approximately one month before the wedding the groomsmen went for their fitting to find the pants and shirts had been mixed up, Justin was able to find help alleviate some of the chaos. Less then a week before the wedding the groom went in to pick up his tie and matching vest, the gentleman working in Justin absence was clueless and unable to find any of the ties or vests needed. 2 days prior to the wedding the best man went back to obtain all the ties and vests. He provides clip on ties and gave the groom a vest that would obviously not fit, which he admitted when we had to return the day before the wedding. To add insult to injury, 3 of the ties were broken including the the grooms ivory tie. We returned just hours before our rehearsal dinner to be told he had no other tie to offer but we could safety pin it around the grooms neck....though he was polite, he might be suited in serving high school students for proms versus grown men participating in an expensive life changing event.

Profile Picture Nicole, 2/6/16, 11 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Justin at Mr. Formal Wear was so accommodating , professional , and friendly. He made the Tux process so simple it was one less thing for us to worry about. I would recommend this business to anyone in need for a Wedding, Prom or any occasion that requires a Tuxedo.

Profile Picture Samantha, 9/26/15, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Shoes, Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos, Alterations, Rentals, Father of Bride, Father of Groom, Groom, Groomsmen, Ring Bearers

I used Mr. Formal Wear for my wedding this last year. Everything from start to finish was outstanding.
The owner Justin, provides a comfortable setting and offers valuable recommendations and input based on his experience and feedback from customers. It is a very low pressure setting and Justin really values each client. Our situation was not the simplest we had groomsmen who lived out of the area and the wedding itself was on Long Island, Justin took this all in stride and handled everything. When you are planning a wedding you want vendors like Justin who make your life easier and help you focus on the moment. Thanks Justin!

Profile Picture User6613493, 2+ years ago, 1 Review