Mr. Formal Reviews

70 | Phoenix, AZ

70 Reviews for Mr. Formal

Janessa Ludka · Married on 11/11/2018

Kept things straight, even when I couldn't!

I had forgotten what color vests we chose, but Mr formal wad there to help me remember! Add when I kept having to add tuxedos when more and more people needed them, they didn't blink an eye!

Daniel · Married on 10/13/2017

Had a great experience Mr. Formal

ti · Married on 07/15/2017

Unbelievable service. Way exceeded my expectations. Mr. Formal supplied all the tux's I needed for a fashion show. I added a model 45 minutes before the show and not only provided the tux last minute and delivered it but their kindness and attention was outstanding. They have the largest selection in the valley. Thank you so much for all of the help.

audrey · Married on 05/18/2017

So Great! Everyone looked perfect! little did i know once of the workers works as a dj for weddings too. me and my husband were in a bit of a pickle but will the dj who also works at mr formal was able to help me out. thank you will and thank you mr formal for making all of the guys look so great!

• Jessica

Jessica · Married on 11/19/2016

This place was perfect for our wedding! Super helpful and knowledgeable with helping us choose our tuxes. We rented a total of 10 for groomsman, the groom, and fathers and they were perfect! Affordable and fit great! Highly reccomended

paul · Married on 10/10/2015

Mia at the Tempe store was very helpful. She helped us find exactly what we wanted. There's really only 1 other store that compares quality wise, and Mr Formal was much better on price. For other stores that were better on price, the quality & style simply was far superior at Mr Formal. We'd been to several stores shopping and were very happy we found Mia at Mr Formal. Mia went above and beyond to ensure all myself and all the guys looked great while being very flexible and patient with us.

• John

John · Married on 10/03/2015

Mr. Formal made me and my groomsmen look fantastic. Easy to get fitted. Easy pickup and easy return!!! Thank you!

Mr. Formal was amazing! Patty really helped us pick out the style we wanted. They even let my husband try his tux on before hand so we could see how it looked. We had a few groomsmen coming from out of town and they even took good care of them. We were very happy with how everyone looked in there tuxes.

Jamie · Married on 06/20/2015

Everyone at Mr formal was so helpful. We weren't sure on what style tuxes we wanted and they helped us a lot. My husband even got to try his on so we could see how he looked before we decided. We also had a few guys coming in from out of town and mr formal took care of them too. They got measured locally and mr formal had there tuxes ready to go when they got here.
    They not only had the best selection in town but had the best prices too.
    We would definitely recommend using mr formal

jess · Married on 06/06/2015

We used Mr. Formal for the Groom and Groomsmen suits for my wedding. They were very helpful an I am overall satisfied with the quality of the suits and the professionalism of the employees. I would definitely use Mr. Formal again and reccomend them to my friends and family.

ti · Married on 05/27/2015

Thank you Mr. Formal. Professional and attention to detail. I needed a tux 45 minutes before an event and they delivered. Very helpful and polite staff. Only company willing to help.

• F

Jennifer · Married on 05/02/2015

They were super knowledgeable about everything needed for the wedding attire! Each time we were there, Will helped us, and he was great! He knew what he was talking about and was very professional and helpful. My husband got to try on different styles before we decided on one. The owners and staff were all very friendly and helpful. I changed my mind on colors multiple times and it was never a problem. They were incredibly helpful in making sure I got the right shade of the right color (which I did). Everything fit well when it came in plus they have you try it on before you take it with you, just in case something doesn't fit right and they'll fix it.
    We rented 6 tuxes and definitely would recommend them! Everyone looked great! Our go-to place for tuxedo or suit rentals! Thanks Will and Patti!

Susan · Married on 05/02/2015

We used Mr. Formal for my daughter's wedding. We chose Mr. Formal because we know one of their staff members, Will. He was very knowledgeable about everything needed for the wedding attire and was very helpful. Will and the owner, Patti, were very helpful in making sure we got the right shade of the right color for the bow ties, vests, and pocket squares. We rented 6 tuxes and the guys all looked great and everything fit well. I would definitely use them again and I highly recommend them if you need to buy or rent a tux or suit.

Michael · Married on 03/08/2015

Only place in Phoenix that has maroon and gold for a color scheme. Excellent. Very helpful!

Mr. Formal was truly Spectacular to me and my groomsmen. They did have a nice selection of tuxes available and we were able to find our tux style on the first time we went down there. I even went to two other shops in the area for a competitive view and Mr. Formal beat another local company and a large chain in terms of value and styles to choose from. Measuring the tuxes was very simple, even with four of my groomsmen out of state. Patty guaranteed that our order went smoothly and was extremely responsive and attentive to detail so that when our wedding day came around, there were no problems whatsoever. The one thing I would recommend to Mr. Formal, although I understand why it is this way, is when we all got fitted in the shop, we were put in sample tuxes that were much boxier and "frumpier" than the fitted tuxes I initially selected. This caused some confusion and second-guessing when it came to selecting the styles but still I understand why they aren't going to use the exact tuxes we are renting when it's just a dry fitting. All in all you are getting a great quality product from a phenomenal company and I would absolutely recommend Mr. Formal (and Patty!) to anyone planning a wedding.

pablo · Married on 10/18/2014

The tuxedos looked amazing , the employees were super professional. They actually seemed interested in our ideas when it came to the overall fittings of the tuxedos. Great place , great pricing for quality items. Definitely would recommend

Kelli · Married on 12/07/2013

We were referred to Mr. Formal by a friend who got married last year. The tuxes in her wedding looked great, and I wanted the same for mine. I couldn't believe how easy the whole process was, by far the least stressful part of the wedding planning. We went to meet with Patty the owner and my husband got to try on several things before we made our selection. Everyone had a fitting two days before the wedding where they tried the complete tux on and I changed my mind about the vests and ties lol and Mr. Formal was able to make the changes on the spot. Great experience, I would recommend to anyone who doesn't want to worry about what the guys will look like. Which I guess is everybody! Thanks Patty, thanks Mr. Formal

katrina · Married on 11/23/2013

Patricia was friendly and attentive to our needs. A majority of our bridal party was out of town and Patricia was flexible to make it happen. She also had our color in stock and was willing to work with us.

Nicole at the Camelback store was awesome!

Very polite and professional service. I would definitely use mr formal again

• Felecia

Felecia · Married on 10/26/2013

Mr. Formal had a great selection of styles and colors. We chose a non traditional grey suit for our guys and they looked fantastic. We got alot of compliments.

Shelley · Married on 10/19/2013

Mr. Formal was an amazing vendor to use for our Wedding. The company and all of its employees were fantastic! The owner at Mr. Formal scheduled a measuring several months before the wedding which eased my mind and enabled me to check this off my wedding to do list. The owner Patty asked us to come two days prior to our wedding to pick up our suits to confirm everything fit and thank goodness we did because one of our out of town grooms men lost weight and we needed to adjust his suit size. Patty was most professional and handled it with ease. She even met us at a more convenient location to help us make the exchange possible the day of the wedding.

I would highly recommend Mr. Formal for any event!

I loved the service and the staff so much that I just went in and purchased a suit for my son's 23rd birthday and received the same level of service.

Great job, great company and great employees!

Thanks again Mr. Formal for making my wedding day come off with ease and our men looking simply stunning.

Shelley Ellis

Julie · Married on 10/19/2013

I love Mr. Formal and will always use them for my formal needs!!! Patti and Nicole are the best! Thanks for everything! Julie & Dean Schultz

Crystal · Married on 09/28/2013

I highly recommend Mr. Formal for any event. They have good deals and the customer service was outstanding! I went to the Mr. Formal on Camelback Road. That specific location is the warehouse store so they always have what you need. At the last minute we decided that we needed to pick up the tuxes a day early and they made that happen for us. Thank you Mr. Formal for making the tux renting easy for us!

Crystal · Married on 09/28/2013

Mr. Formal is great! They had a wide variety and fair prices. With a week to go until the wedding day we realized that we needed to pick up the tuxes a day earlier than planned and Mr. Formal made it happen. Thanks for the great service!