Mr. Big & the Rhythm Sisters Reviews

14 Reviews for Mr. Big & the Rhythm Sisters

• Brianna

Brianna H. · Married on 03/13/2021

Amazing band!

Mr. Big and the Rhythm Sisters ROCKED!! Guests are still talking about the band! Fabulous vocals and set list. We had a soft jazz trio during cocktail hour followed by the full band for the reception and they were wonderful. Highly recommend this group if you know your guests are ready to party.

Sent on 04/03/2021

Mr. Big & the Rhythm Sisters's reply:

We certainly feel blessed to join such wonderful families for these momentous events. Bianna told me in the beginning how much her family loved great music and we were not disappointed. Great family, great times, memories of a lifetime!

Cheryl · Married on 10/13/2019

The band made the party!

Mr Big and the Rhythm Sisters made my daughter’s wedding a blast. Once they started to play - the dance floor was ALWAYS full! The entire night they kept the party going for all ages. We kids that were 5 and adults over 80 dancing all night! The music was fun, clean and everyone at the wedding- about 150 people - said they were the BEST wedding band they’ve ever seen! We would absolutely recommend them and hope to use them again in the future.
    Thank you Mr Big and the Rhythm Sisters for making my daughter’s wedding SO MUCH FUN!!

Sent on 11/14/2019
  • Kay

Kay P. · Married on 10/04/2019

So fun and great band

Destination wedding so we had never seen or heard the band except what we pulled up online. They were everything and more!! SO FUN!! They got everyone dancing the whole night. Music was great and not so loud that people could not talk. GREAT BAND

Sent on 11/20/2019

Ken H. · Married on 03/23/2019

Wedding review

Hired this band for my daughter's wedding and they were fantastic! So much fun and so versatile. They kept the crowd completely engaged for the entire time. The New Orleans style jazz band part of their services was great and so much fun. Comments from our guests were that they were the best band they have ever seen at a wedding and were so much fun to listen to and dance with. Also, the way they got people involved, even bringing us on stage at times, was incredible. I'm very thankful for how they helped my daughter and our guests celebrate the occasion.

Ken H.

Sent on 04/03/2019

Blair · Married on 03/23/2019

Look no further

I can't say enough good things about this band. I got married on March 23, 2019. It is one month later and I am still receiving emails and messages from guests asking me who my band was...
    I worked with Tim Jackson. You could tell that Tim and the band love what they do, and they are great at it. They made the reception! Everyone had a blast! There was never a dull moment and they involved the crowd the ENTIRE time. They exceeded my expectations and I would hire them again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 04/22/2019
  • Lindsay

Lindsay B. · Married on 10/26/2018

AMAZING fun, party band!!!!!

This band absolutely MADE our entire reception!!!! 3 months later our guests are still raving about how much fun they were! I have nothing but great things to say about every single band member! They earned every single penny! You will not be sorry by hiring these guys! There wasn’t a single person there that didn’t stay on the dance floor the entire night.

Sent on 01/25/2019

Lauren · Married on 05/19/2018

I can't rave enough about Mr. Big & the Rhythm Sisters. My wedding reception was an absolute blast due in no small part to this amazing band (the other parts being my awesome guests and the open bar). :) They know how to get the crowd going, create great energy, and are just downright FUN. They did a jazz trio for cocktail hour and dinner, which was perfect background music for everyone to enjoy while chatting, mingling, and eating. After that, the dance floor opened and we had a epic dance party with a full band. They even did a mini second line, which was unique and a lot of fun. Their pricing is extremely reasonable, especially for everything you get. A lot of my guests commented on how amazing the bad was- book them ASAP, you won't regret it!

Sent on 06/10/2018
  • Amy

Amy P. · Married on 04/21/2018

Fairhope Bay Amazing Grace wedding with NOLA second line

“I cannot begin to describe HOW many people have told me HOW much they LOVED you all. You guys have left such a HUGE lasting impression. And for Steve and I, it was the best dance party of our lives...just like you promised. I only left the dance floor once all night!! And families of kids there are raving that it was the best night of their kids‘ lives! Thank you for the beautiful jazz version of Amazing Grace while we toasted the sunset over Mobile Bay (a family tradition) that lead directly into our Second Line procession through the house and onto the dance floor. My NOLA husband was happy. Thank you Thank you Thank you!” Amy

Sent on 12/24/2019

Sarah · Married on 10/01/2016

Mr. Big and the Rhythym Sisters were the perfect band for our dancing crowd at our wedding! They had everyone on the dance floor the entire night and they sounded amazing. Tim was easy to work with and took our song list into consideration when we asked them to play all of our favorites. I highly recommend booking them for your wedding!

Sent on 10/28/2016

Summerlyn · Married on 09/25/2016

Literally the best wedding/party band EVER! If you want everyone at your wedding to have a great time then picking the right band for your reception is vital. I have been to my fair share of weddings and I cannot say enough good things about Mr. Big and the Rhythm Sisters! They are absolutely fabulous!!!! All of my guests were on the dance floor the whole night because of Mr. Big and The Rhythm Sisters. They know how to get people dancing and keep your guests having a great time all night long! I am so thankful for Tim Jackson (the band manager) and his talented band! They are seriously the very best I have ever seen! All of my wedding guests have told me my wedding was the most fun event they have ever been to, and I have Mr. Big and The Rhythm Sisters to thank for that! Also, Tim is wonderful to work with and very professional :) Really nice guy and will go over and above to make your event wonderful! HIGHLY recommend!!!!!

Sent on 11/07/2016

Courtney · Married on 06/18/2016

These guys played our wedding in June and we cannot say enough good things about them. They worked with us to find exactly what was perfect for our wedding and we ended up having them start with a jazz set (during cocktail hour) where they walked around the reception and then got on stage for the rest of the night. They played exactly the music we requested (motown/party hits, we didn't want new music) and even learned a couple of songs for us. These guys had everyone on the dance floor all night and had the wedding party up on stage singing. We had many friends and family tell us how much fun they had and we couldn't have done it without them! I am so glad that we found them and highly recommend them!

Sent on 03/04/2017

Alison · Married on 05/06/2016

If you are looking for an AMAZING live band for your wedding this is it! They were phenomenal! I keep hearing that our wedding was the BEST wedding anyone has been to and it's all due to this amazing band. Everyone had a blast! They did such fun things, that were above and beyond/unexpected and got everyone dancing/singing/participating. "Highly recommend" doesn't seem to correctly capture how impressed we were with this band. If you want a really really fun wedding that people talk about for years to come, you'll hire this band!

Sent on 05/31/2016

Kim · Married on 09/22/2012

We loved, loved, loved this Band! I searched high and low for a band to play at my wedding - even crashed a few events trying to find just the right energy for our wedding. Entertainment was at the top of my list as far as importance goes, and I wanted the reception to be all about dancing. This band made it happen. We had so much fun at our wedding - and from looking at the pictures-- and hearing the endless compliments I'll say the entertainment was perfect. The band was professional, timely, entertaining, and oh so helpful in keeping the energy at the reception in full swing. Tim's ideas on how to structure the reception events were spot on and I cannot thank him enough!

I cannot wait to see this band again.

Sent on 04/26/2013

David · Married on 10/08/2016

This band is great, music selections, personality & just a lot of fun....

Sent on 10/27/2016