5 Reviews for MP Productions

Microphones (1)
Photobooth (1)
Uplighting (1)
5 MP Productions Reviews

We had a good experience working with Brad and MP Pro. They were very reasonably priced for the services they offer, which is something we couldn’t say for many of the other DJ services in the area. They were very personable and would typically respond to emails with a day or two. They did accidentally start the wrong song for one of the special dances (it was quickly fixed) and pronounce my name wrong on a couple occasions but overall their set, lighting, and music were great. We highly recommend them if you want a fun DJ at a good price.

Profile Picture Maren, 9/9/17, 9 Reviews
Category: DJ

MP Productions was very professional and was overall enjoyable to work with. They maintained constant communication throughout our planning process. They arrived early for setup, verified all details prior to the party, and were absolutely wonderful throughout the event. Our guests had nothing but good things to say about MP Pro.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Music was one of the most important things to me during a wedding. I have to say, by hiring MP Productions, I made one of the best decisions in terms of vendors for our big day! I had several people stop me and say that they’ve never been to a wedding where there were so many people, so early, having a great time on the dance floor without stopping! The DJs had such great judgment about what songs to play next, what maybe was not working as well, and when to change things up. Their timing and politeness was impeccable. It was so great working with them and the thoughtful touch of the wedding mugs as a gift was also very special. Thank you!

Profile Picture Jenna, 5/14/16, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

What an amazing group of people. They made our wedding an unbelievably special day and were very accommodating to us and our guests. I would recommend them 100 times over. Reasonably priced for GREAT quality service. Thanks again, guys!

Profile Picture Amanda, 4/2/16, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Brad at MP Productions is great to work with. He responds quickly to emails and they were great to have at my wedding. I was able to customize my reception as much as I wanted to by choosing games etc. They also provided the music fir the ceremony and a headset microphone for my officiate. not only do they provide sound services, but provided uplighting as well. Several people in my family complimented Brad and MP Pro. Thank you!

Profile Picture User4735554, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews