MP Productions Reviews

6 | Oconomowoc, WI

6 Reviews for MP Productions

6 MP Productions Reviews

Troy · Married on 09/22/2018

Two weeks ago my husband and I tied the knot. We are so grateful that we picked MP Pro Weddings as our DJ service. We had so much fun and had so many complements. Our DJ, CJ, was amazing as I am sure all of MP Pro.'s DJ's are. Brad, was in contact many times with us and helped make our outdoor ceremony and reception flow seamlessly. All questions and concerns we had Brad took the time to answer and reassure us. If we are ever in need of a DJ service again my first choice would be MP Pro. Wedding. They did a great job and never once did we worry about what was going to happen. Our DJ was professional the whole time, he was early to set up, great to work with, knowledgeable, and our guests loved him. We truly appreciated their policy of only using clean versions of songs. We did not have to worry about songs offending our guests. Thank you so much for being our DJ, we could not be happier with how our wedding day went.

Stephanie · Married on 08/19/2017

MP Productions was very professional and was overall enjoyable to work with. They maintained constant communication throughout our planning process. They arrived early for setup, verified all details prior to the party, and were absolutely wonderful throughout the event. Our guests had nothing but good things to say about MP Pro.

Jenna · Married on 05/14/2016

Music was one of the most important things to me during a wedding. I have to say, by hiring MP Productions, I made one of the best decisions in terms of vendors for our big day! I had several people stop me and say that they’ve never been to a wedding where there were so many people, so early, having a great time on the dance floor without stopping! The DJs had such great judgment about what songs to play next, what maybe was not working as well, and when to change things up. Their timing and politeness was impeccable. It was so great working with them and the thoughtful touch of the wedding mugs as a gift was also very special. Thank you!

What an amazing group of people. They made our wedding an unbelievably special day and were very accommodating to us and our guests. I would recommend them 100 times over. Reasonably priced for GREAT quality service. Thanks again, guys!

Brad at MP Productions is great to work with. He responds quickly to emails and they were great to have at my wedding. I was able to customize my reception as much as I wanted to by choosing games etc. They also provided the music fir the ceremony and a headset microphone for my officiate. not only do they provide sound services, but provided uplighting as well. Several people in my family complimented Brad and MP Pro. Thank you!

Maren · Married on 09/09/2017

We had a good experience working with Brad and MP Pro. They were very reasonably priced for the services they offer, which is something we couldn’t say for many of the other DJ services in the area. They were very personable and would typically respond to emails with a day or two. They did accidentally start the wrong song for one of the special dances (it was quickly fixed) and pronounce my name wrong on a couple occasions but overall their set, lighting, and music were great. We highly recommend them if you want a fun DJ at a good price.