MP Ministry Reviews

16 Reviews for MP Ministry

MP Ministry 1
MP Ministry 2

Rebekah · Getting married on 01/17/2023

Mark did a great job! It was the most perfect short and sweet ceremony , more than I asked for! Plus he was so easy to talk to and got a long with everyone and we all ate snacks and cake afterwards.

Sent on 01/26/2017
  • Monica

Monica · Married on 12/26/2018

Fantastic!

Our marriage was at Enchanted Wonderland, and he pulled it off without a hitch. With little prep time, we were married in front a extremely large group of people and he did fantastic! I couldn’t have asked for a more wonderful wedding

Sent on 12/27/2018
    MP Ministry 3

Shonda · Married on 07/28/2018

Mark was early...communicates very well and is very flexible.

Sent on 07/31/2018

Sharon · Married on 07/21/2018

Mark Prusinowski was wonderful to work with. Our wedding was on Anderson Island and the ferry can be a hassle. You have onareibe several hours before the wedding. This was not a problem for Mark as he was very accommodating. He got all of our guest engaged in he ceromony and our vows couldn’t have been better. Our wedding was a dream come true because of Mark

Sent on 07/25/2018

Manfred · Married on 12/31/2017

Mark was great. He was on top of his game and was on time on point and right on the money! Seriously a great experience. Thank you Poland and thank you MARK!!! :) HAPPY NEW YEAR 2018!

Sent on 01/05/2018
    MP Ministry 4

Alvin · Married on 09/03/2017

Very nice and funny. We love mark and he is the best of the best.

Sent on 09/23/2017

TommyJoe · Married on 09/02/2017

Mark is an awesome minister, very professional! Replied to all my questions. Communicated very well and was flexible with locations. Good sense of humor. Arrived 15 minutes prior to the ceremony and everything went very smooth. I HIGHLY recommend Mark to be your minister!

Sent on 09/05/2017

K · Married on 08/13/2017

I would highly recommend Mark as your officiant. He did anawesome job at our wedding and I could not have asked for more. Price was also very affordable and he will make sure every question you have will be answered. My ceremony went so smoothly and really thank him for that.

Sent on 09/09/2017

Maria · Married on 07/04/2017

We truly enjoyed our experience. Mark was attentive & flexible. He made rehersals & our ceremony a memorable one.

Sent on 07/18/2017

Barbara · Married on 04/01/2017

Mark Prusinowski performed our wedding ceremony, my husband and I were very pleased, we are spiritual people ,we do not believe in organized religion, Mark accommodated use. he has a great personality and is understanding, not only did I forget the banquet permit I forgot the marriage license at the house, then my sister went to get the cake so we were holding off the wedding in tell she returned, mark was pleasant ,smiled all the time ,he explained to every one why the ceremony had not started yet, we were waiting for my sister DeeDee ,for 45 min I was stuck in the bathroom, needless to say we had to proceed with out her. mark did not charge any more for all the kayos and the extra time. my family we are all very close and when we all get together it can be a little over whelming, just ask my husband, mark took it all in stride, he was charming, everyone liked him, our wedding was beautiful, mark had a lot to do with that, he made me feel there was no need to be stressed, performed a beautiful ceremony, we highly recommend him.

Sent on 05/22/2017

Jonathan · Married on 03/05/2017

We loved Mark!!! He was not only flexible, but just a pleasure to have officiate our wedding. He came to our location on short notice, and took his time to ensure every detail was covered. Thanks Mark!

Sent on 03/13/2017

Ken · Married on 02/12/2017

I would select and choose MP Ministry again. We had a private ceremony with immediate family. Mark was able to officiate, on relatively short notice.

Sent on 08/10/2017

Jocelyn · Married on 02/04/2017

Mark is attentive and intuitive to the needs of not only the couple, but the family as well. My husband and I felt supported and cared for throughout the entire process. My parents felt at ease knowing he was in charge and ensuring the event went smoothly. Mark played an immensely important role that day and we couldn't have asked for anyone better.

Sent on 03/06/2017

Mike · Married on 07/09/2016

Mark was easy to work with. He asked my wife and I some questions about what we were looking for in a ceremony and had lots of ideas about the ceremony and vows. He talked us through some options, and was flexible to change anything we wanted, until we were happy with the whole package.

Sent on 07/25/2016

T · Married on 12/22/2017

Mark was flexible and willing to accommodate our requests even with only 8 days notice. We had a very small ceremony and he was also easily able to interact with our guests. Mark arrived early and was ready to get us hitched. :-)

Sent on 01/12/2018

Randy · Married on 08/06/2016

Mark is very open to your ideas, fun and helpful.
    He did a great job for us. Mark even danced with the kids.

Sent on 09/04/2016