17 Reviews for Mozart's

Flatware (2)
Glassware (2)
Linens (2)
Parking (2)
All Inclusive Packages (1)
Clean Up (1)
Champagne Toast (1)
House Beer (1)
House Wine (1)
17 Mozart's Reviews

We had Mozart's handle everything for our small wedding of about 50 guests. We held a cocktail hour, quick ceremony and dinner reception all in the ballroom area and it was about as perfect as we could have asked for. The staff, food, desserts, decor, bar and space were all beyond our expectations and they took very good care of us and our guests. They even connected us with a fantastic officiant that we really liked and she did a wonderful job for us. Mozarts made everything easy and were gracious with all of our questions, planning, set-up, changes etc. We really couldn't have asked for things to be better. Everyone had a great time and the food, bar and desserts, which Mozart's is well-known for, kept everyone happy. The owner and event planner helped take care of everything and we went into our day with little to worry about. Do not hesitate going to Mozart's for your wedding reception.

Profile Picture joel, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This was one of the best places I can imagine for anyone to have their wedding and reception. They took care of everything and more. I mainly worked with Janelle and she was just awesome! From the simple things like getting color samples for the cake to the extra touches like printing up menus for our day, Janelle was the best. Working with Janelle and Mozart's was stress free! All I had to do was reserve the date and then they took care of us! My only wish was that we could have had a menu tasting session besides just going to the restaurant and ordering full dishes of everything. Even so, the food was delicious and we eat there anyway! We actually had two separate wedding celebrations with Mozart's. One was our wedding & reception with family and a week later we brought all our friends there for dinner. It was great!

Photo for Mozart's Review - Delicious cakes made in house with real chocolate flowers!
Photo for Mozart's Review - Mozart's provided a fresh red rose on all tables.
Profile Picture Keeta, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake

Our reception at Mozart's could not have been better! The staff took care of everything, and our guests loved the amazing food, pastries, and live music. We couldn't find any other venue that offered the combination of services we wanted at such a high quality for a smaller wedding.

Profile Picture Eric, 4/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake

We had a fairly large wedding shower at Mozart's and it was absolutely fantastic! The space is gorgeous and the atmosphere is very classy. Mozart's manager Janelle, worked with my family throughout the planning. She was incredibly accommodating, very responsive and eased our stress every step of the way. We had a sit down brunch and a few guests had dietary restrictions. Mozart's gladly accommodated our needs even when we made last minute changes. The service at the event was great and everything went without a hitch. I highly recommend hosting your next event there. I will absolutely go back to them whenever I am hosting an event!

Profile Picture R & B Wedding , 10/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Unique Services (Other)
Services Used: Parking, Indoor, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Dessert, Server(s), Cake

I would highly recommend Mozart’s Café for your Bridal Shower or Wedding Reception! The staff is very friendly and eager to help you envision all of the details that make your event memorable. The Amedeus Ballroom is a gorgeous space with an alcove at one end with a baby grand piano, a full bar and also an outdoor seating area. The tables, chairs and linens are high quality and the entire atmosphere is classy and not overdone. Most notable about Mozart’s is the amazing European food! My guests raved about the delicious food choices and professional service. There were selections for children, vegan and gluten-free dieting guests as well. The real show-stopper was the European styled wedding cake and pastries made in-house by Doris Saha. She handmade beautiful marzipan roses that topped my cake that were really too beautiful to eat! The entire wedding reception was extremely reasonably priced compared to other venues in town. Since our wedding, my husband and I have attended other wedding receptions that cost much more and had far less personality! For the price and for all that you receive, Mozart’s is a great place to host your wedding reception!

Profile Picture Roxanne, 8/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I so appreciated the calm and patient demeanor of the wedding coordinator - it made all the difference when planning our wedding and reception! Our guests raved about the food and cake. It was a lovely day!

Profile Picture User7136536, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

As our 50th wedding anniversary approached, we had a talk – trip or party? We choose party. Where and what should it be? We made a list for our dream celebration:
•somewhere big enough for dancing
•have a sense of elegance
•offer superb food choices
•a place we could afford
•provide supportive, expert and friendly help in planning and execution .
When we talked to Anon and Janelle we knew this was the right place. We hit the jackpot with Mozarts.
We were married the day after Christmas in Wisconsin, so it was a winter event. The ballroom was gorgeously arranged and decorated. Our friends and family were treated to a fabulous fun night, served by helpful, cheerful but not intrusive staff. The evening was a smash. The pastries and goodies were way too good to be easily described in words, but here’s a try -- scrumptious, beautiful, sinfully delicious, artful, abundant.
We still get smiles on our faces each time we think of that night and we will always be thankful to Mozarts for making this such a memorable night for us and our friends.

Profile Picture Jan and Thom, 12/29/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This bakery has been my favorite for a number of years, so I wouldn't have ordered from anyone else. Anand was so easy to work with and made my planning so much easier. Our cake was delicious and delivered on time. After the wedding I found out there was a slight hiccup with delivery, some of the icing was damaged. That happens and I totally understand. Someone from the bakery came right out and fixed it and I had no idea there had even been a problem. That's service! They cared enough to make sure our day was perfect!! Thank you Mozarts

Profile Picture McKenzie, 4/26/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Mozart's is my favorite bakery in the area so naturally I needed to order my wedding cake there! Anand is so friendly and professional and had great suggestions in order to not only save us money but to capture the look we were going for for the wedding. The cake was so incredibly delicious and it looked BEAUTIFUL. Everyone at Mozart's is more than willing to go the extra mile to make your special day wonderful. I highly recommend Mozart's.

Profile Picture Chani, 7/9/11, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Delicious and beautiful cake! Very easy to work with and their prices are great.

Profile Picture Melanie, 11/1/08, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Mozart's has a wonderful array of unusual cakes and pastries. We selected a tiramisu cake for our reception. It was a family only portion so the cake was just the right size and price. Rave reviews!!

Profile Picture Ruby, 8/20/05, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Anand, Janelle and team did a wonderful job making our wedding a fun, beautiful and delicious event. The Amadeus Ballroom was a stunning location for our 160 person wedding and reception. We began with a happy hour with canapés and wine, then followed with the wedding and a reception. It was untraditional, but our guests loved it. We hired the Mozart’s pianist for the happy hour, which set the perfect tone, and then brought in our own DJ for the reception and dancing.

Guests raved about the appetizers, dinner, and desserts. Anand and Janelle worked hard to make the day perfect. We paid slightly more to add three roses to each guest table, which was simple but beautiful, and then I worked with another florist to select red rose bouquets to match the house flowers.

I could not have been happier with our big day at Mozart’s.

For dinner, we chose market vegetables, redskin mashed potatoes, salmon with dill sauce, and chicken Marsala, along with house bread and salad. It was a great wedding menu, with something for all dietary needs.

Photo for Mozart's Review - Mozart’s set a beautiful table, making my planning easy.
Photo for Mozart's Review - Petit fours desserts were beautiful and delicious.
Profile Picture Jennifer, 1/20/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake
Services Used: Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Wine, Indoor, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Buffet, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Server(s), All Inclusive Packages, In-House Bar, Cake, Clean Up, Parking

I highly recommend Mozart's if you are looking for a wonderful place for a brunch. We had a post wedding brunch here and it was perfect. We had a breakfast buffet. The food was delicious and there was so much to choose from! Our guests had a great time lingering over breakfast and enjoying a little more time together before heading back home.

Profile Picture Leisa, 1/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our post-wedding brunch at Mozart's and it was FANTASTIC! The food was delicious and very high quality, and the service was very attentive. The space rental was very reasonable. The food is not cheap, but it was worth the expense to have delicious quiche, eggs, pastries, and coffee with friends and family before they left town. It was very easy to plan with them - they were accommodating, friendly, and flexible. Would highly recommend it for anyone else looking for a similar venue and location.

Profile Picture Rebecca, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Unique Services (Other)

We walked into Mozart's two months before our wedding, and we were able to line up a tasting immediately. Anand was very professional as he guided us through the tasting, and he made suggestions (order a smaller wedding cake, then order a sheet cake to serve the guests) which saved us money. He was also flexible with decorations, and kept the cake simple so that our florist could put live flowers on top. Bottom line, the cake was delicious, looked the way I wanted it to, and at a reasonable price. Only reservation is that they strongly suggest you pick the cake up yourself.

Profile Picture Chelsea, 5/22/10, 5 Reviews
4.7

It was a pleasure working with Mozart's Bakery.They created a very yummy cake for us that was filled with some of my wives favorite flavors.The cake itself was decorated very elegantly with flowers and I loved the detail that was put into it.The people working here are very friendly and helped us through the process every step of the way.

Profile Picture User693207, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews