41 Reviews for Moxie Photography

Slideshow (1)
Digital Files (1)
Prints (1)
38 Moxie Photography Reviews

Melissa was not only a joy to work with, but also incredibly helpful in more ways than one. She helped me understand the wedding planning process as a whole which made all the difference since I really didn't know what I was doing. She was very thoughtful in regards to all the details. Our photos are wonderful and amazing and beautiful and we just love them. So happy and blessed to have worked with her

Profile Picture K, 6/29/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

I absolutely LOVED working with Moxie Photography. I felt immediately comfortable, and felt that Melissa really cared about getting great pictures for my fiance and me. She was very professional and prompt, but also took the time to get to know us so that our photos could really reflect our personalities. She seemed genuinely invested in our happiness with the end result, and was very understanding of our preferences. I'd definitely recommend this service--I was blown away.
The only recommendation: I wish I didn't have to pay so much for each individual picture! The price quickly adds up. Although on the bright side, this still is one of the BEST prices you'll find in Utah for the quality.

Profile Picture User5537941, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Digital Files, Prints

Melissa from Moxie is the best photographer I've seen or worked with, and an absolute delight as a person. She shows how experience and expertise make getting a photographer important to remember your important date, and that it's not the same to ask a family member to walk around with a camera. Melissa assertively guides the shots, which is nice given all the planning we've already done leading up to the event. She has an eye for the right spots to be at and the angles to shoot from. After looking through pics, especially during the dancing, I'm amazed I didn't notice Melissa given how up close and candid the shots were.

Melissa goes beyond her amazing camera skills by offering to keep track of the schedule, and she even brought the couple a plate of food out of worry we wouldn't eat! You will be happy to work with Melissa, I would recommend her to any event and any budget.

Profile Picture User5121678, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Melissa is the best!!! I honestly can't speak of her highly enough!!!!!!!!!!!!! She is seriously so wonderful! I love our photos, not only because they are professional and look great, but because Melissa made us so comfortable in front of the camera and caught our true personalities! She is so wonderful and I feel really lucky to have had her take my engagement photos and I can't wait for her to take our bridals! She is the best and super understand. We love Melissa and would recommend her to anyone and everyone!

Profile Picture Katie, 1/31/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Moxie Photography was a perfect fit for us! So much fun and knows how to help you feel comfortable and have an awesome time taking pics.

Profile Picture Ashlee, 1/20/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

She is so fun to work with and really knows how to work with people. She was good with big families and with my husband who hates taking pictures. Everything ran very smoothly!

Profile Picture Amy, 1/10/15, 1 Review
4.7

If you want some one who will take charge and be personally invested in you Moxie
photography is a perfect fit!

Profile Picture Ashlee, 12/20/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Very nice and professional pictures

Profile Picture Natalia, 11/29/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Moxie photography is amazing! She is so fun to work with, parties with you, but is still super professional. If you have a crazy idea, she goes with it and makes the idea even better! She knows her way around Utah County and can make the ugliest bush look the most beautiful you've ever seen! I would definitely recommend Moxie to anyone!

Profile Picture Holly, 11/22/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We flew Melissa down for our wedding. She was professional, fun, and did an excellent job!

Profile Picture Denise, 11/22/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Moxie Photography was absolutely perfect!! You really get a bang for your buck! Melissa was professional and responsive to everything we asked for. Communication was always in a timely matter and she made sure that everything was done to our satisfaction. SUPER fun people to work with and makes taking pictures FUN! It's not just standing around in a tux in the sun for what feels like forever while the kids run wild, she makes it quick, painless, happy, and of course great pictures! HIGHLY recommend Moxie Photography for any event!

Profile Picture User4768174, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

She was great for our engagement shoot! Smiling for so long is exhausting..and not to mention awkward in front of a camera. So its important to make the shoot go fast but seem effortless. She knew the right poses for our location and what worked for us. She was great at capturing our passion and humor. There were numerous photos we loved that made it hard to narrow down for our wedding invites. Finally ended up narrowing it down to 7. Amazing!!

Profile Picture Lisette, 11/8/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

There are no words to describe what an incredible photographer Melissa is. She was there from the very beginning helping me with whatever I needed. She wasn't just my photographer, she became a trusted friend and someone to turn to for wedding advice. She was patient, kind, and listened to our wants and needs. She is so very talented. She could direct a large crowd to produce amazing pictures. She captured the small things that made our pictures so personal. She was always available to talk and always happy to assist. We got our photographs back so fast. She scored a lifetime customer. When my kids are all born she will be there to take their pictures. We love her and would recommend her to anyone.

Profile Picture Larissa, 10/24/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Melissa was amazing in helping with the preperation of my wedding from first contact to the day of. She gave great insight and creative options, creating a more beautiful experience. When my husband and I reviewed all of her photos of our wedding, it was like reliving the day and the joy that we shared. Our one on one couple session was beautiful and a great deal of fun. She saw things that we never noticed and brought them to light.

Melissa did an excellent job and continues to be prompt and available in formatting our photos and making them available to us, friends and family.

Profile Picture Megan, 10/4/14, 1 Review
4.7

Melissa was fantastic and our photos turned out so beautiful. She was very responsive to emails, calls, etc and was so supportive throughout the wedding planning process. She was always willing to help with anything, even beyond our photography needs. Her photos are an excellent value for the price, and I love looking back at the way she captured our fantastic day! I would recommend Moxie Photography for any photography needs - they are great to work with and really create fantastic images!

Profile Picture User4618434, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I can not begin to describe the level of professionalism Melissa has shown through out the entire wedding process; from the very beginning until the very end! Her attention to detail is remarkable and made me feel I was in good hands every step of the way. They were a pleasure to work with on our wedding day and the photographs of our wedding are absolutely magnificent! I couldn't have asked for better photographers and feel so lucky that I found them (and they traveled over 200 miles each way!)

Profile Picture Susan, 9/6/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Working with Moxie photography was one of the best decisions we could have made for our wedding. They were super nice, easy to work with and our pictures came out stunning! They really captured the most meaningful moments in ways I didn't expect. I would recommend Moxie Photography to anyone for any occasion!

Profile Picture Meghan, 8/31/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Melissa is fun, friendly, professional and great to work with. She is flexible and very accommodating to the style and wishes you are looking for. During photo shoots, she takes the time to listen to your stories so you feel confident and comfortable. Melissa does not make you feel like you are just another client. While she is still building experience and can improve on her artistry, I still admire her work very much. For us college students, her prices are great for what she does! We highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Phoebe, 8/23/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

It was a very positive experience working with Melissa. She was very prompt with all of her responses and was very accommodating. She also has a lot of resources for other wedding services that she is willing to help you out with. Melissa is very professional and also very personable with her clients. We had to get a lot of pictures taken for my wedding in a short time and she does an excellent job of managing a large crowd of people in a positive and professional way. When Working out services and choosing final prints she didn't make us feel rushed and she helped us to enjoy the process. We were very pleased with the quality of work she provided. The coloring and lighting in the pictures was beautiful and we were extremely pleased with the results. I would recommend Melissa's services to anyone for any occasion.

Profile Picture Rachel, 8/5/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Moxie took engagement & wedding photographs for my son's wedding. The photographs were absolutely incredible. Melissa did an outstanding job.

Melissa captured the playfulness of Cole & Mal's relationship along with the deep bond of trust & respect they have for each other. She went above & beyond for them by squeezing their photo shoot into her very busy schedule, then staying up all night to edit & prepare their preview for the following day.

Melissa has a rare combination of gifts. Not only is she talented, creative, & experienced, she has an ability to put everyone at ease by her sweet nature & bubbly personality. In my estimation, this is how she gets the most candid, natural looking expressions in the most beautiful settings.

Don't think Melissa's accommodating & amiable personality means she's a pushover. Melissa is able to pleasantly command the attention of young & old without gimmicks or props. She organizes large groups for timely photos then seamlessly transfers her time & energy into the bride and groom, whisking them away from the chaos to capture those candid, heartfelt moments that only come along once.

We were beyond thrilled with Moxie's photography. So much so, that we struggled to find any photographs we didn't love. Once again, Melissa used her rare blend of gifts to capture lasting, once in a lifetime memories for our son's wedding. She helped guide that process seamlessly, with professionalism, warmth, & her signature ability to put everyone at ease.

Moxie is very reasonably priced, yet, Melissa makes every second count. She knows that each customer wants, not only quality photos, but a wide assortment from which to choose.

I unequivocally recommend Moxie for all of your photography needs. If I could give her 10 stars, I would.

Profile Picture Alisa, 7/15/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Moxie was great to work with. They helped us create a custom package that encompassed everything we really wanted, instead of getting a bunch of extras we didn't want or need. They are super helpful and personable. They had great ideas on where to take engagement photos. They made us feel super comfortable and look natural as well. The photographs were great and the customer service equally as great!

Profile Picture Christy, 6/28/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Melissa and Justin were absolutely awesome from our very first contact. Melissa was super sweet and helpful leading up to the wedding; she communicated a genuine enthusiasm for our wedding and her role and made a personal connection with us by asking us questions, checking in to make sure were doing ok with all of the planning and stress, and seeking our feedback before the wedding to make sure she knew exactly what we were looking for. Several of my family members and friends who have been through their own wedding process commented on the wedding day how they could tell immediately that Justin and Melissa were great- and they sure were! We had fun, were at ease, and enjoyed our time with them. Our pictures turned out beautifully, we could not have asked for anything more. They captured the energy and emotion of the day in way that will make us smile forever. I have no hesitation in recommending Moxie to anyone!

Profile Picture Nellie, 6/22/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Flexible and Great to work with! Highly recommended.

Profile Picture Vesna, 5/24/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

The shots were very impressive and clear. She was fun to work with and she wasn't afraid to get her clothes dirty for the perfect shots.

Profile Picture Lindsey, 3/29/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

“I loved Melissa and her husband Justin. They were seriously incredible!We had a photographer that did some engagements before them and they turned out...well horrible. I contacted Moxie and they jumped right in to help us!! Literally, saved the day. I felt so natural with them. They made me and my fiancé laugh and just be ourself. No pressure at all. Plus, Melissa asks you to do A LOT of kissing and touching. Which is a HUGE bonus. Our wedding was spectacular. I had no doubt that Moxie would be there on the wedding day and the photos would be incredible. It was so nice to not have to worry about that, especially when it is a stressful time already. Everything they did was spectacular. I ended up recommended one of my best friends to them. Who also was very pleased! I seriously don't think there is anything they could have done differently. I will be going to them for maternity, newborn and family shots one day. That is seriously how much I loved them. Thank you Melissa and Justin!”-- Rachel MaWhinney, Provo,UT

Profile Picture Rachel, 8/4/13, 1 Review