46 Reviews for Moving Pictures

Rehearsal Dinner (1)
Multi. Locations (1)
USB Hard Drive (1)
46 Moving Pictures Reviews

Moving Pictures is FANTASTIC!!! Don’t go anywhere else to get your wedding film made! Moving Pictures was able to determine without my talking to them all of the special moments of my wedding and complied them into the most beautiful short film. Thanks Moving Pictures!

Profile Picture Jessica , 7/29/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

When beginning to plan our wedding day, we were undecided about a lot of things, but there was one thing we were certain of - Moving Pictures was going to be our videographer. The films they create are hands down, the best out there. Every film is unique to each and every couple and does an incredible job capturing the day. The quality is top notch and shows how talented the entire team is. From filming to editing, they know what they're doing. They're a team of creatives who have a vision and they portray it perfectly with their captivating films. From start to finish, our experience with Moving Pictures was wonderful. Every interaction, whether it be in person or through email, was professional, helpful and enjoyable. If you're worried about being uncomfortable in front of the camera, don't be! Marc and the rest of the team are the kindest, most easy going, friendly and fun people . They will make you feel totally at ease and you won't even notice they're there! We knew Marc's work was going to be incredible, but when we saw our wedding film, we were blown away. It surpassed all of our expectations. Marc has a creative eye and captured all of the beautiful moments from our wedding day perfectly. Moving Pictures gave us a beautiful video that we will treasure forever. All of the videos they create are amazing, but when it is YOUR wedding video, it's hard to put into words how special it is. Marc captured everything perfectly and Emily did an amazing job editing everything into a cohesive and beautiful story of our special day. Your wedding day goes by SO FAST! Having a way to revisit and relive it is such a special gift! Your video will be a keepsake you'll have for the rest of your lives that will allow you to watch and remember the day whenever you want as well as share it with those you love. I cannot say enough good things about Moving Pictures or recommend them enough. You will not be disappointed or regret your decision. You will only regret NOT hiring them!

Profile Picture Katie, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Multi. Cameras, One Event/Day, Raw Footage, Storytelling, USB Flash Drive

We could not be more pleased with Moving Pictures. Mark and his team are consummate professionals. From the discerning taste to the couple with negligible preferences, they are a great fit for any couple. It truly was amazing to watch our film and see all the moments they captured so perfectly because we hardly noticed they were there on our big day. It's no surprise that they won “Portland’s Best Wedding Videographer” for 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 by Oregon Bride Magazine. My wife and I spent quite a bit of time reviewing videographers that service our area before we chose Moving Pictures and what we found out after reading all of their reviews, their clients were right; Moving Pictures will not disappoint.

Profile Picture seth, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Add'l Hours, High-Def Video, Multi. Cameras, One Event/Day, Storytelling, USB Hard Drive

Moving Pictures captured our wedding day so perfectly. My friends and family that couldn't make it to the Big Day feel as though they were there due to the amazing storytelling in the film. We weren't sure if we should hire a videographer, but we are so glad we did! Moving Pictures really went above and beyond any expectations that I had. They took the chance to get to know us before the wedding and gave many follow ups during their editing. Each time we watch the video, we find something new to fall in love with. My husband and I plan to watch our wedding video every anniversary. Thank you for giving us this beautiful memory!

Profile Picture Taylor, 7/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

WOW-- thank you Moving Pictures for the most amazing wedding video we could have EVER imagined!!

Hiring Moving Pictures was one of the best decisions that we almost didn't make. The idea of having a camera on us all day was a bit intimidating, and we weren't sure how often we would actually watch the video. However, Marc and his team were extremely professional, provided valuable perspective in helping us prepare to have our day captured, and were super fun! We can't imagine not having our video now to look back on our wedding day!! We have cherished watching and re-watching the incredible story the team captured and edited. Their talent to retell our wedding day thru video makes hiring them an easy recommendation.

Profile Picture Kate, 9/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

The decision to hire a videographer for our wedding came very late in the planning process. Like many couples, we thought, “when will we ever sit down and watch our wedding video?” After looking for a few videographers online, we were very much taken by what Moving Pictures had on their website. The design and layout of their website was merely an accurate glimpse of the beauty, artistry, and professionalism that the team at Moving Pictures provided us. It was more than just a transaction with a vendor, it was an experience that only made our special day all the more magical. The ease and flexibility of Marc and his crew in unparalleled. As luck would have it, they had an opening on our wedding day and were perhaps more excited to work with us! The thoughtful and patient preparation leading to our big day was welcomed as we scurried to finalize our other plans. The attention to fine detail and their way of working with us, our wedding party, our families, and guests created a calming atmosphere all while the excitement was not lost. The resulting film was absolutely breathtaking. Ryan’s editing skills are world-class as he allowed us, and our guests to relive our historic day while allowing those who were unable to attend to feel a part of it without missing the finest of details. The professionalism and white-glove treatment continues in post-production as they secure our continued satisfaction. I highly recommend Moving Pictures to anyone who is getting married, especially to those who did not think they needed or wanted videographers. Moving Pictures was an essential part of our wedding day and will be to everyone else’s too. Carrie, Marc, and Ryan with the rest of the staff are experts in both film making and relationship building.

Profile Picture Shawn, 8/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Moving Pictures absolutely blew us away with their AMAZING work. Not only was the final product absolutely stunning (so much better than we could have imagined), but working with these folks was an absolute blast! Hiring Moving Pictures to shoot our wedding and rehearsal dinner was probably the best decision we made throughout the entire process. They made our special day come to life, and the wedding video (and same day edit!) will enable us to remember our special day for years to come. Honestly, words cannot describe how grateful we are. Moving Pictures work was perfection, and we hope to stay friends with everyone on the team!
- Hannah and Jeremy

Profile Picture Hannah, 8/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Words can't explain how happy we are with Moving Pictures. From the moment we met our videographer to the time we received our finished product we had nothing but a wonderful experience. Our Videographer Glen took the time to get to know us personally which completely showed in our video. Anyone would be lucky to him assigned to your wedding. Our editor Emily demonstrated amazing customer service. She even helped us add a personal touch to our video! This was definitely worth every penny!

Profile Picture User7431821, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

We are so happy that we went with Moving Pictures to document our wedding day. At one point, we were even considering if it was even worth adding to the budget. Wow, we are so glad we went ahead with it! There were many elements in the video that we, as a bride and groom, were not able to catch that day since our time and attention was pulled to so many different places. The day goes by so fast! There's nothing like being able to relive the day over and over as many times as you want! Moving Pictures was able to capture the whole vibe and emotion from that day and being able to share that with family and friends that were not able to make it that day is just priceless. We are forever thankful for this super talented team.

Profile Picture Louise, 7/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We were very impressed by the professionalism of Moving Pictures and its employees, and the incredibly high quality wedding video they produced for us. My mom and I did a special, surprise and choreographed mother and son dance, and Moving Pictures not only beautifully captured it on film, but made a professionally edited version for us as well! We were not expecting that, and it is something that my mother and I will cherish for the rest of our lives. There aren't words to describe how beyond satisfied we are, and they perfectly captured all the elements of the wedding itself, as well as aspects of who we are and our personalities. I highly recommend Moving Pictures to anyone considering a videographer for their wedding.

Profile Picture Jonathan, 5/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I honestly can not thank Moving Pictures enough for our beautiful wedding video. We have such a great movie of our wedding day that we will cherish forever! All of our family and friends have raved about the quality of the movie. The day of the wedding you couldn't even tell they were there and they worked seamlessly with our other vendors. You can tell these guys put their hearts and souls into their work. I was so impressed with their professionalism, work ethic and all around passion for their jobs that Marc and his team have. It wasn't originally in our budget to have a videographer, but I am so glad we made room for it! Even my (now) husband is glad I talked him into it! It is worth every penny! You will not regret hiring Moving Pictures!

Profile Picture Katherine, 5/2/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

These guys are incredible. We LOVE our wedding film. It's just amazing. Thank you to Ryan for all the editing work you put into this. And Thank you to Marc, he was so helpful and knowledgeable before the wedding and the day of. They are all so friendly and helpful and really make it a personal experience. Their work is so beautiful and wonderful!

Profile Picture Roxanne, 1/16/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

What a great experience it was working with Marc. My wife and I were from out of town, but Marc made it super easy to communicate from the beginning. One of our big concerns was having the videographers in your face during the ceremony and reception (we've been to other weddings where it felt like they had taken over and really distracted from the events), but Marc was fantastic. We really didn't even notice he was there. But the footage still came out beautifully and the final product is spectacular! If you're thinking about having a videographer, I can HIGHLY recommend Moving Pictures! Thanks guys!!!

Profile Picture Michael, 10/10/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Cinematic, Full Feature Video, Digital Download, USB Flash Drive

Marc Rotse and his Moving Pictures team go above and beyond delivering an exceptional wedding video. It was a truly heart warming experience from beginning, to the final product. Marc is professional, prepared, warm and easy to work with. We never once doubted his ability to accurately capture our day. Our wedding video is so beautiful, it is a true treasure to keep for a lifetime. Some of our wedding photographs were compromised, so I highly suggest a wedding video as well! It is worth the spend! We can't thank Moving Pictures enough! We are holding onto our video until our first wedding anniversary to share it with the rest of our world. It's that special! What we also love about Moving Pictures is that they keep all your wedding film for years. We are hoping to get a full length documentary made, so we can relive the entire day. Your wedding day seriously goes by in a flash, choose Moving Pictures to help you relive all those special moments all over again. We have dark-moody-romantic wedding video of our dreams. Thank you to Marc and Team!

Profile Picture Jade, 9/26/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: High-Def Video, Multi. Cameras, One Event/Day, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Digital Download, USB Flash Drive, Storytelling

After watching some of the videos Moving Picture Weddings had brought with them to the Bridal show, and after getting countless amazing reviews from friends, we knew that they had to be the ones to capture our special day!
Both of our videographers were phenomenal! They were super easy to work with and made it seem like they weren't even there. They were professional, and friendly. Our wedding day went by so fast that my husband and I were amazed at how everything kind of blurred together. The first time we sat down and watched our wedding video it was so magically because we really got to relive that day! Moving Pictures captured our wedding and made it into the most beautiful story!

Profile Picture Megan, 8/8/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Moving Pictures was amazing to work with! They were very helpful in the planning process, quick to respond to any emails or calls, and so much fun to work with on our big day! We are beyond thrilled that we went with Moving Pictures!!

Profile Picture nicole, 7/17/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

We had many loved ones who were not able to make our wedding, so we knew from the beginning that we wanted a videographer to capture our day. We went to what my husband thinks were hundreds of wedding shows, and out of every videographer we saw, none had a product equal to the quality of Moving Picture Weddings. From the moment we met the Moving Picture team and saw a few of their clips, we knew we did not have to look any further! The icing on the cake was discovering that Marc was an Aussie, his voice made me feel like I was back home!
On the day of the wedding the team was so professional and great with all of the guests, I had many friends comment about how fantastic they were.
The quality of their work is impeccable! The 'Next Day Edit’ was the perfect summary of our wedding, and a wonderful way to share our day with all our friends who were not able to attend; we also used it to surprise all our out of town guests at the day-after brunch!
As a bride, the crew at Moving Pictures did not only capture my day perfectly, but did much more: they pinned boutonnieres, made my guests feel at home, and where calming voices during nervous moments. One of the easiest and best vendor choices we made. We love these guys!

Profile Picture Monika, 7/12/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Cinematic, Storytelling, Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Digital Download, USB Flash Drive

When we were planning for our big day, we almost let the videographer pass by. We just weren't sure if it was something we really wanted. I can't tell you how happy we didn't pass it by! There is nothing like seeing and hearing the details and speeches from your wedding that you don't remember because the day goes by so quickly. You are going to want to relive your day, not just through the pictures, and Moving Picture Weddings does such a beautiful job. Their videos are a work of art! We have watched ours again and again...our video is truly priceless!

Profile Picture Madelyn, 7/4/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Storytelling, One Event/Day, Digital Download, USB Flash Drive, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

I'm a professional film editor, so I know what quality work looks like, and Moving Pictures created the most magical, cinematic, funny, and emotional wedding film that perfectly tells the story of our big day. Marc and his team are truly professional level filmmakers who know how to capture all of the pivotal moments, from the tiniest details of the cake to epic sweeping panoramic vistas of our venue captured by drone. Moving Pictures also did a spectacular job incorporating our quirky personalities into the film, and creating a vision of our love story with real human interest. It actually feels like a stranger could watch the film and still connect emotionally with our story. That is the true testament of the talent of Moving Pictures. We can not recommend them highly enough.

Profile Picture Kelly, 6/27/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Cinematic, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Digital Download, USB Flash Drive

I knew from the day my (now) husband and I got engaged that a videographer was going to be a must for our wedding day. As an event planner, I know just how fast special days can go by, and we wanted to make sure to remember as much of the day as we could. After a lot of research, and watching countless wedding videos, we decided that Moving Picture's storytelling style combined with beautiful camera-work was the right company for us. We couldn't have been more pleased with our experience; from the pre-planning communication to the day-of videographers to the final product, EVERYTHING has been absolutely wonderful. We could not be happier with our final film and our experience!

Profile Picture User5614726, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Our wedding video was absolutely AMAZING!! Having them part of our wedding day was a joy! Everyone my husband, bridal party, family, and I interacted with at Moving Picture Weddings was caring, detailed, and so wonderful to work with!! I have watched the Feature Film so many times and see something different details with each watch. Marc and his team at Moving Picture Weddings have an amazing talent and I'm so lucky they share that talent with the world.

Profile Picture Brenda, 6/20/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Videography

I didn't shop around. I found the Moving Pictures website, watched a video of someone's wedding, started to tear up, and knew they were perfect for our wedding day. Marc, our lead videographer was so much fun to work with, he is a laid back guy who appreciates the sentimental aspects of our love for one another. I only wish he could have stayed with us longer that day, but our budget didn't allow for that. The Moving pictures team was on time, helpful, and courteous. They were virtually invisible to us except for during the "getting ready", "first look", and "end-of-the-evening" shots. We can't wait to see the finished results and share them with our family and friends.

Profile Picture Laura, 6/13/15, 9 Reviews
Category: Videography

This may be a little out of the ordinary, because I am writing a review, not as a bride, but as the mother of the bride. Hiring Moving Picture Weddings' to chronicle my daughter's nuptial journey, was one of the highlights of our mother/daughter wedding experience! There is not enough space to write how extraordinarily talented, professional, kind, and genuine Marc and his team were with us! Even though Moving Picture Weddings documents far more prominent events and people, we still were treated like VIP's. Melissa and I were blown away by their eagerness and patience with us, in accommodating everything we wanted filmed! Moving Picture Weddings' warm, fun and yes, magical personalities had a way of transforming the awkwardness of being in front of camera into a memorable experience that felt more natural than you can imagine. No detail was neglected, no request dismissed. Moving Picture Weddings is beyond phenomenal! When the "Same Day Edit" was shown at the wedding reception, I was moved beyond words ( and I was not alone) at how perfectly they captured my daughter and her husband's love story! These wonderful people are the real deal! I would advise any of you thinking of hiring them, to do it! And if they are booked on the date you wish to marry, change your date!! You will not regret it! I only wish I had more unmarried children to marry off so that I could use them again and again and again! Beautiful work, and truly beautiful people, inside and out!

Profile Picture Carla , 10/11/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography

Moving Picture Weddings was fabulous to work with! Planning a wedding outside of Portland was challenging, but everyone at Moving Pictures made it easy and worry free. On the day of our wedding, our videographer was not only inventive and creative, but such a pleasure to be around on our big day. We would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a great video experience from their wedding!

Profile Picture Ashley, 8/16/14, 2 Reviews