Movie Magic Productions Reviews

105 | Wesley Chapel, FL

105 Reviews for Movie Magic Productions

• Brittany

Brittany · Married on 02/23/2019

A pleasure to work with!!

Ian was the best to work with! He was recommended to us by our photographer and I called to get some info and Ian was so friendly! We talked for a while and you could tell right off the bat he loved what he did and was excited to share! He was very mindful of our budget and provided us with the perfect package! He made us feel so comfortable and we weren’t nervous at all! He worked so hard on our day of and we can’t wait to see the final product all out together!! Thank you Ian and Movie Magic Team!!

Sent on 03/24/2019

Keriann · Married on 01/12/2019

Simply Amazing

We are so lucky that our wedding planner led us to Ian and his team at Movie Magic Productions. From the very beginning, Ian was so easy to work with and was always quick to respond to any emails or questions we had. He was very flexible with his video style to cater to our vision for our wedding film. On wedding day, Ian was fantastic to work with! He is just about the nicest person you could every meet and worked himself seamlessly into all the special moments of the day. Ian went above and beyond and we were honestly blown away with the amount of footage and quality of the wedding videos we received. I would not hesitate to work with Ian again and if you want a professional and beautiful wedding film, look no further!

Sent on 03/12/2019

Mary Del Cueto · Married on 12/01/2018

We love Ian!

Ian was one of our easiest vendors to work with! He was responsive before the big day, so much fun the day of, and got us our final videos ahead of schedule! He is fairly priced and delivered a GORGEOUS hilarious video to us. We loved our video and would highly recommend to all!

Sent on 01/26/2019

Shaun · Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing video and experience with movie magic.

Words can’t even begin to describe how much we love our wedding video! Movie magic did an incredible job with the content, music and editing. We are so happy we chose them and would 1000% recommend them. We also received our full video almost 3 weeks before our scheduled time. They definitely know what they are doing and we will cherish our video forever.

Sent on 01/16/2019

MaryEllen · Married on 11/10/2018

Would recommend to anyone!!!!

Ian and his team are amazing to work with. They captured our wedding day (and some of the rehearsal) better than we could’ve ever imagined. He is so easy to communicate with and very responsive. They were so easy to have around on the day of and were highly talked about by all of our other vendors.

Sent on 01/26/2019

Dorin · Married on 10/20/2018

Everything we wanted!

My husband and I are from new york and he is in the wedding business so we were really looking for a different experience from what we see all the time and boy did we get it. Ian was so accommodating, so professional, and very understanding and just GOT us. The video we got wasnt just high quality it really captured the vibe we were going for while including every single special moment of the day. We barely even noticed he was there but from the video it looked like he got everything we forgot happened! I would highly recommend using Movie Magic because i dont think a day goes by i dont watch my wedding video :)

Sent on 01/07/2019

Kendra · Married on 12/29/2017

There are not enough words to describe how amazing Ian and the Movie Magic crew are! Ian was kind, professional, courteous, and worked seamlessly with our other vendors, many of whom he already knew. He took the time to meet with my husband and I the day before the wedding to film a quick interview and get to know us better. The day of the wedding, Ian knew exactly where to be to catch all the important moments and I never had to worry. He did a great job of blending in with our wedding crowd, while still somehow being able to capture everything. The actual video was impeccable! It has been so nice to re-live the wedding night and our family cannot stop raving about the quality of the video. If you are even slightly considering having a videographer at your wedding I would 100% recommend doing it and hiring Ian. Having the memory that will last a lifetime is truly priceless!

Sent on 02/11/2018

Christine · Married on 07/15/2017

Movie Magic did a wonderful job capturing our wedding! Ian was always very responsive to my questions and came the day before to get venue footage and to film little interviews with my husband and I. On the wedding day he was professional and easy going. A few guests said they didn’t even realize he was there. But he definitely was because he captured every detail and we love how the videos turned out. We really were able to relive our wedding by watching the videos. I really enjoyed working with Ian and highly recommend him and Movie Magic.

Sent on 11/03/2017

Jennifer · Married on 06/24/2017

Thank you so much Ian and team our wedding video was fantastic ,awesome, fabulous etc. Outr families can not stop raving about it , beautiful work. -Jimmy and Jennifer 06/24/17

Sent on 08/27/2017

Kelsey · Married on 06/10/2017

Ian was wonderful to work with. He was very professional, but felt like family by the time our wedding was over. He does a great job of getting all "the little moments" on film without you even knowing. We appreciated how he incorporated all of our family into the video, it's a memory we can treasure for a lifetime!

Sent on 08/25/2017

Krysta · Married on 06/04/2017

My husband and got married a couple months ago in Naples, FL, and we hired Movie Magic Productions for videography. It was a pleasure to work with Ian, who worked in stealth-mode for the most part to capture the best moments of our big day. Weddings are imperfect, but Ian did a great job telling the story of the day through videos (not just one!) that highlight the love, joy, and beauty that deserved to be remembered. Here's our trailer: https://vimeo.com/227198876

Sent on 08/15/2017

Robert · Married on 03/16/2017

We watched many other Wedding Video companies before we found Movie Magic Productions and the one thing that stuck out about them was the Production Quality. All the other videos companies looked like it was someone side business helping out a friends. We were very very happy with the Production, Editing and Quality of the video that we received from Movie Magic. We are already looking to try to use them again for a future party. When it comes to Video Production, you get what you pay for. Their pricing was very reasonable when we compared them to others. They were able to capture all the right moments. You never knew they were even in the room with you at all. Thank you again for the great video.

Sent on 05/11/2017

Annah · Married on 02/25/2017

We can't say enough about how amazing Ian is. He was always very responsive, was so down to earth and very professional. The product that he created for our wedding video far exceeded our expectations. He captured our wedding beautiful and we highly recommend him. You won't regret it! :)

Sent on 04/05/2017

Kelly · Married on 02/10/2017

Ian and the Movie Magic Productions crew were absolutely AMAZING!! Ian worked alongside our photographer like they were from the same team, it was absolutely seamless. The videographers were never once in the way and we literally didn't even notice when they were there. Ian knew just how to capture our entire wedding day from start to finish, and made sure that our video was personalized to us. The video(s) (which were delivered way ahead of schedule) are absolutely incredible and perfectly depict the magic of our wedding day. They are truly something my husband and I will cherish forever. We love Ian and Movie Magic Productions!! Highly, HIGHLY recommend!

Sent on 03/26/2017

Sarah · Married on 02/04/2017

What an amazing videographer! We had the BEST time working Ian! His work is amazing and he is so committed to making everything perfect! He went above and beyond. He sat through our entire rehearsal so he would know everything that would happen and even met with us 2 weeks later when we wanted to add a voiceover. And what a beautiful picture! HIGHLY recommend!

Sent on 02/19/2017

Jackie · Married on 12/03/2016

When we first met Ian we knew that this was the right choice. He was honest about if we should get 1 or 2 videographers. We felt like he was not just trying to upsell us. We had watched many of his videos and fell in love with all of them as soon as we saw them. At the rehearsal he was wonderful and the interview was a special touch. The wedding day he was funny and we all had such a great time with him. He kept all of us laughing. A few days after the wedding - I think literally 2 days - we had a 60 second preview which I think I have watched a million times and shared with a million people. It was absolutely amazing and it was only 60 seconds long. We cannot wait to see the rest. Ian is a true professional and knows what he is doing. My now husband really liked his work and I am so glad that Ian was there to capture everything. I know our video is going to be outstanding and cannot wait to see the whole thing.

Sent on 12/22/2016

Nicole · Married on 09/24/2016

Movie Magic Productions blew our expectations out of the water! Ian was very flexible in setting everything up and was very interested in getting to know us and what was important to us as well. We purchased the 10 hour, 1 shooter package. But not only did we get 10 hours, Ian showed up the Friday before our wedding to scope out the venue, obtain additional footage to include in the video, and met with my husband and I so he could interview us in order to include our answers throughout the video. He was very prompt and went above and beyond what was asked of him. (That included helping us put the boutonnières on the guys suits.) We not only received a 3 min. trailer video, but we also received an 18 min movie, about 16 mins worth of out takes, and our ceremony, speeches and formal dances all in their own separate video clips. All of this was received within less than a month from our wedding date. The quality of the videos are impeccable and we loved how he incorporated specific parts of the day and made them flow seamlessly. When looking at what the competition offered there was no comparison. We are so happy with the work Movie Magic did for us and we would hire them a million times over. They were worth every penny and we would recommend them to anyone. Check out their website, or give them a call. You wont be disappointed!

Sent on 11/02/2016

Let me just start off by saying that I researched every videographer extensively in the Tampa Bay area and when I came across Movie Magic I was so impressed and knew we had to use them...And we are so glad that we did!!! Ian is so professional and is extremely talented. We just received our wedding video and he EXCEEDED our expectations!!!! I will refer this company to every one I know,he is hands down THE BEST in the business. Thank you Ian!!

Sent on 07/18/2016

Mallory · Married on 05/07/2016

Ian was great to work with. Super professional from the beginning and delivered a quality high end video that we will cherish forever. At times we couldn't even remember there being a camera around and it was great to have amazing footage but not feel like a camera was following us around all night. Movie Magic Productions did a spectacular job at capturing our wedding something we can watch for the rest of our lives and feel like we get to relive the day all over again.

Sent on 07/29/2016

Heather · Married on 03/12/2016

Ian from Movie Magic Productions made our day so amazing, easy, and stress-free! He was the first vendor who arrived and last one to leave! He went above and beyond capturing every moment. We couldn't ask for a better videographer!

Sent on 03/20/2016

Julie · Married on 02/06/2016

We used Movie Magic Productions for our wedding and it was the best decision we could have made! Ian was so easy to work with, he was responsive, he worked great with our other vendors and did an AMAZING job capturing every special moment from our wedding day! He went above and beyond to make sure we had the best wedding day videos! We highly recommend him! On a scale of 1 to 10, we would give him an 11. We can't thank Movie Magic Productions enough.

Sent on 03/20/2016

Ian was the best! He was so flexible, and easy to work with, without even meeting him in person until the week of the wedding. I planned my wedding while living in a different state so it was so wonderful to work with such an easy going and responsive person! We love how personalized and high quality our videos are! Also, of note is that our photographers are very particular about which videographers they would work with and Ian was one of the few videographers in the area that our photographers felt comfortable working with, since it is important that both vendors be flexible so that they can both work simultaneously so you can get good photos and videos!

Sent on 03/23/2016

Molly · Married on 07/25/2015

I'm sure for many couples out there... when planning a wedding - a videographer/video of your wedding is the first item out the window when the reality of how much a wedding costs hits.

I was one of those people who said I could do without a video, because I knew my pictures would be great. They would be the perfect reminder of the most special day of our lives.

But then, something started to eat at me. I was worried that I was going to miss out. I told my fiance ... who said -- it's over our budget, but if you really feel that way - we will find a way to pay for it.

So I contacted Ian -- who had just done a good friend's wedding and asked if he could squeeze us in last minute. He graciously agreed.

I never looked back.

He was awesome with everything.... making sure all of the arrangements to meet were done ahead of time. Really easy to deal with the entire time. He blended in during the actual ceremony and reception -- I never really noticed him.

And then just a few weeks after the wedding-- the preview video came. I cried. It was so beautiful. I think I must have watched it 40-50 times! It was the perfect teaser to pass along to family, friends, and the bridal party.

Just a few days later -- the full 18 minute version arrived. It was everything I wanted to it be and more. A truly perfect reminder of our wedding day... all boiled down to this one video. I don't even know how to describe it... it's perfect. Ian nailed it... weaving the interviews he did with us just before the rehearsal dinner... to the day of the wedding.

I know it was over budget -- but the video is truly priceless. If you are looking for a line-item to cut from your wedding ... get rid of something else. This is one decision you will never regret!

It's been 4 months since our wedding and I still watch the video every few weeks... I just can't get over how well he captured our special day.

Sent on 11/17/2015

Peggy · Married on 07/11/2015

Ian did the slow motion photo booth for our daughters wedding. It was one of the best things to have as a memory of the special day. It is so funny to see all put together. Everyone one had so much fun when they were being filmed and Ian did a awesome job with the editing of video.

Sent on 07/15/2015