Move Mountains Co. Reviews

64 | Providence, RI

64 Reviews for Move Mountains Co.

Riley J. · Getting married on 09/29/2023

Engagement Photos

Move Mountains really made our engagement photo shoot effortless. The pictures came out breathtaking & really captured the love. Even though it was FREEZING that day Tiahna made the photo shoot really fun & easy. My fiancé & I are definitely going to struggle picking out a picture for our save the dates because there are so many good ones! I highly recommend this company!!!

Sent on 12/02/2020

Taylor R. · Getting married on 03/10/2022

Absolutely amazing!

We are absolutely blown away by our engagement photos from Tiahna and the Move Mountains team! My fiance and I are not ones who love to be in front of the camera and Tiahna was so incredibly sweet, welcoming and not to mention hilarious! The professionalism and expertise of the Move Mountains team is one of a kind and they have made this entire process so far seamless and exciting! We are over the moon and cannot wait to work with Tiahna and her team again on our wedding day next year!!

Sent on 11/09/2020
  • Matthew

Matthew C. · Getting married on 07/12/2021

5 star service

Move Mountains was awesome to work with. I would highly recommend to anyone who wants to remember the special moments of their wedding for a lifetime.

Sent on 04/20/2020

Allie C. · Married on 04/24/2021

Must have videographer!

Move mountains videography was absolutely fantastic! Their entire team was professional and organized. We were so happy the team partnered us with Josh! He was the best at keeping everyone laughing, smiling and comfortable at all times. His personality was so easy going and his talent behind the camera was impeccable. He captured all the details we could have imagined and ensured that we were always having fun! The turnaround time for our video was lighting speed and we were so thankful to be able to share the video with our family and friends so soon after the wedding. We would highly recommend move mountains to anyone interested in a videographer for any type of event!

Sent on 05/08/2021
  • Brianna

Brianna C. · Married on 04/16/2021

Best photo and video team!

I first came across Move Mountains CO. on Instagram. I loved all their photos and videos. When I got engaged I knew I wanted a company that did both photos and video packages. After talking on the phone with them, I knew right away they were the perfect fit for us. We had our engagement photos with Tiahana and requested her for our wedding as well. She is so professional, friendly, and amazing at capturing the best moments. My wedding was on 4/16 and we already received all of our photos and our video back! I couldn't be any happier with how everything turned out. Our friends and family also felt very comfortable in front of Tiahana and the videographer Josh. I am so happy I booked them - they are one of the best vendors to work with!

Sent on 05/04/2021
  • Sara

Sara T. · Married on 04/10/2021

The most stunning photos I have ever seen!!!

We are so incredibly glad that we booked Move Mountains Co. for our wedding!! Due to COVID, we decided on a small elopement with a few guests and from start to finish, the MMC team was able to ease any worries we had as well as point us in the right direction for planning! Every single person I spoke with on the team, from our initial call, to the day of was so helpful and answered every question we had throughout the entire process.

Wedding days are stressful and the team arrived on time and guided the timeline from arrival through post-ceremony with such ease. It’s easy to lose track of time on a day where so much is going on, but they kept things moving when necessary but also paused to capture every single moment of the day.

If you are uncomfortable in front of the camera, the team is so great at directing you and capturing you at the best angle while making you feel comfortable the entire time. The team was professional the entire day without being rigid or cold. It honestly felt like we were just chatting with friends, but getting seriously stunning pictures in the process. Their excitement for the pictures and video just made us even more excited!

We received our pictures SO quickly and are in awe of how incredible they are. The team’s clear knowledge of what they do comes out tenfold when you see the images. We haven’t yet received our video but I just know it will be gorgeous.

100/10 recommend the MMC team!!!

Sent on 04/14/2021

Mary S. · Married on 03/04/2021

Fantastic Experience with Move Mountains Co.!

We had the best experience working with Move Mountains Co. for both our engagement and wedding photos. We knew based on their work that we were going to love our photos, but the results were even more than we could have imagined. On a day that flies by in the blink of an eye, it's so important to have someone there that can truly capture the spirit of the day; Sean and Brynna did just that. I know that years from now we will look back at the photos they took and be reminded of the immense joy we felt on our wedding day. I highly recommend booking with Move Mountains Co.!

Sent on 05/17/2019
  • Megan

Megan A. · Married on 02/11/2021

Hire as many times as you can!

They were absolutely wonderful in every way and in every step of the process. Planning and having a wedding during a pandemic definitely has challenges, however, Move Mountains Co. overcame those challenges with ease. They offer packages that fit every event you could think of, with add-ons if necessary. They were extremely responsive to my emails, wrote back in a very timely manner and answered my many questions, and adhered to any guidelines that the state had as well as the venue. They continue to stay responsive even after the wedding which I love. About a month before my big day I had a call with the photographer. He put me at ease and went through everything with me to make sure they knew what to capture on event day with the photo and video. He helped talk me through decisions and realize what was most important to me. Extremely professional and knowledgeable. Made me feel a lot better knowing that both the photographer and videographer work together all the time(no fighting over shots!) Now the big day. There were a million last minute changes (Matron of Honor had to quarantine, state restrictions became more strict, timeline had been changed, last minute no arrivals, ect.) They were a dream team. The photographer and videographer were able to adapt to the many changes and capture the best moments of the day. They were hilarious throughout the whole event and really helped make the day absolutely magical. I haven't seen all of the photos and video yet but the highlight video that they were able to send me about 3 weeks after our wedding put me in tears. It was the most romantic 2 minutes and 15 seconds I have ever seen. Every person I have shown it to has been extremely moved. Absolutely stunning, I have been extremely impressed with the professionalism, punctuality, and artistic expertise provided by this company. Words cannot express how excited I am for the pictures and the rest of the video. Would hire them again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 12/08/2020

Move Mountains Co.'s reply:

Thank you so much for this review Megan! It means the world to us that you loved your photos and video. Hope you and Michael are doing well.

C Foster · Married on 02/10/2021

Beautiful and romantic

We highly recommend Move Mountains. We hired Move Mountains for our wedding video, and are so happy that we did. From the start, we could tell that its aesthetics synced with our vision, which was for a moving and romantic telling of our beautiful day and our love for one another. Not only did the lead videographer, Andre, take time to truly get to know us, but the editing team, Bel and Sean, were receptive to our (very detailed) input, not stopping until they were sure the final product had hit the mark - and it did. Our video moved us to tears when we first saw it; family and friends had the same reaction, telling us they were "obsessed" with it and that it as "stunningly romantic." We couldn't agree more.

Sent on 07/20/2020
  • Artem

Artem A. · Married on 11/21/2020

Amazing experience!!

We had the pleasure of working with Move Mountains co. for both our engagement and wedding photos. We were absolutely blown away by our engagement photos and video teaser! We couldn't be any happier with our wedding photos. They were absolutely stunning and breathtaking! Move mountains knows exactly how to catch all of the perfect moments, lighting, and scenery. We had our engagement photo session and wedding in the midst of the pandemic and they were so unbelievably supportive, flexible and so easy to work with. They made us feel comfortable in front of the camera right away! We chose Move Mountains co. for their film-like aesthetic and modern style - we were absolutely amazed by our photos and video. We would definitely recommend both photo and video they do not disappoint. If you are still in search for a wedding photographer, please look no further, we promise you will not regret it! Again we cannot thank and recommend Move Mountains co. enough for their spectacular work and for capturing our day!

Sent on 12/06/2020

Move Mountains Co.'s reply:

Thank you so much for this glowing review Artem + Olivia. We absolutely loved every second of your wedding and honored to of been apart of it.

Amanda L. · Married on 10/03/2020

Amazing! You need them on your vendor team!

If you are on the fence about adding videography to your wedding day - this is your sign that you need it. We were blown away by our video highlight from MMCo and we are so glad that we now have a living, moving memory in color of this day. The day goes by so fast, so having this to watch and re-watch is everything. The team at MMCo was amazing. Patient and perfectly blended into the evening, you barely knew they were there and yet they captured the whole day perfectly. Coordination was simple and straight forward - a super stress-free vendor! We Highly recommend!!!!!!

Sent on 10/27/2020
  • Lindsay

Lindsay · Married on 09/20/2020

So much magic!!

I can’t say enough about Move Mountains! They were the first vendor we booked because I just knew I had to have them capture our day. Tiahna and Josh were amazing to work with. Not only were they professional but they were so much fun and made us feel so comfortable. Tiahna shot our engagement photos last year and we clicked instantly. I called the next day to make sure we’d have her at our wedding.
    We just got our wedding pictures back and I’m shocked at how perfectly they captured our day! Every picture is incredible and really evokes the magic we experienced. We can’t thank them enough for absolutely everything. If there is one vendor you need to have, its Move Mountains!

Sent on 10/13/2020

Joele · Married on 09/12/2020

Beautiful!

Move Mountains gave us the wedding videos of our dreams! They were so easy to work with and were extremely flexible for our September 2020 wedding. Josh was prompt and professional. The final product was really better than anything I imagined. We loved it so much that we bought more edited footage after the fact. I can't recommend Move Mountains enough!

Sent on 01/23/2021

Move Mountains Co.'s reply:

Thank you so much for the review Joele! It was such an honor to shoot your wedding. Hoping you and Andrew are doing great!
  • Brianna

Brianna A. · Married on 08/02/2020

The Best Wedding Vendor To Book

To say we were blown away by Move Mountains is an understatement. Although our wedding in August 2020 was postponed due to the Coronavirus pandemic, we still wanted to do a session of some sorts and meet our photographer. I know this may be a lengthy review; however, hope you take the time to read and understand why you should absolutely book this vendor for your photos and wedding video.

We decided to book an engagement session - something we didn’t originally plan for - to look back on this crazy time and have something to look forward to while we wait for our new date of April 2021. First off, Move Mountains was incredible and understanding with having to rebook. Second, they went out of their way to send us a bunch of different location possibilities with examples, because we had absolutely no idea what we wanted. Their patience is and was greatly appreciated while we navigated through our choices. Recently moving back to New England, we decided to do a fall theme. It also would be different than our beachfront setting in Newport, RI for our wedding. We were lucky enough to have Tiahna as our photographer, and if you have her you are definitely in for an amazing experience. She truly is one of the best and made us feel so comfortable. For someone who feels awkward being photographed, Tiahna did such a great job navigating our movements and poses. We literally spent the majority of the session laughing and having a blast. From looking at other couples photos through Move Mountains website and social media pages, I was excited to see how ours came out and hoping it looked just as good as the ones I had already seen. When we received them, it completely surpassed our greatest expectations. It is truly art and something we will cherish for the rest of our lives. There are not enough words to express how thankful we are for them.

Photography and videography for a wedding is definitely an investment. I came across Move Mountains on countless wedding vendor websites and decided on them almost two years ago based on their exceptional reviews and stunning depictions of what is supposed to be the best day of one’s lifetime. Booking them was the best decision I have made in the wedding process, and cannot recommend them enough.

Sent on 10/23/2020

Elizabeth D. · Married on 07/11/2020

The best decision I made!

Where to even begin...

Move Mountains was an absolute dream come true to work with.! Through my vendor selection process I had many conversations with many different videographers, and I can honestly say that after my initial conversation with Move Mountains, I knew they were the right ones for the job. From that first conversation all the way through to the big day, they were professional, polite, kind and so fun to work with.

And the videos?!?! They are incredible- absolutely stunning and breathtaking. We had Joshua and Mason on the big day and they were amazing!! I can’t say enough good things about this duo. They are so good at what they do, I never even noticed a camera in my face- yet they captured it all!! Mason and Joshua even stayed longer than anticipated, to make sure everything my husband and I wanted came to life in our videos.

Never in my wildest dreams did I imagine a wedding video that showcased my husband and I, and every special moment so incredibly perfectly. Me, my husband, friends and family are all equally as blown away by the final results. Mason and Joshua’s talents and passion truly came across in the incredible work they did for us.

I can’t recommend this amazing company enough. Look no further than Move Mountains for capturing the true essence of the most important day of your life- you will NOT be disappointed.

- a very happy Bride

Sent on 07/22/2020
  • Emily

Emily D. · Married on 05/23/2020

Amazing wedding photographers

We booked Move Mountains for our wedding photography on Block Island and they were amazing!! Our photographer, Josh, arrived the morning of the wedding and was so professional and relaxed while we got ready. There was a huge storm happening during the wedding so we weren't able to take our outdoor photos like we had originally planned. Josh was checking the weather radar all day to take advantage of a little window of time when it stopped raining and we went outside and got the most beautiful photos ever. I can't even thank Move Mountains enough for the priceless photos they got of our wedding day. To top it off they sent the photos within one week! They're just amazing and I'd recommend to anyone looking for a photographer/videographer.

Sent on 09/01/2020
  • Tamara

Tamara · Married on 05/17/2020

Above and Beyond our Expectations!!

You will thank yourself for booking with this exceptional company. Outstanding value, professional lovely individuals to work with and they went above and beyond to make our mini-wedding (modified by the pandemic) perfect and safe! We already booked with them for the larger event later down the line!

Edit:

Move Mountains worked our larger (still small of course due to COVID) wedding celebration and they did not disappoint! They were professional, fun to work with and blended into the background like ninjas so that we didn't even know they were there! They absolutely captured every single detail that mattered to us and even some we were not expecting/didn't know they captured! Their photos look magazine/runway level, were so numerous and we got back the fully edited, beautiful product in LESS that 1 WEEK! We will book them every time we want a professional photographer. THANK YOU for making our day special and for capturing everything so flawlessly! For a short while, and in the span of a few photos, it was almost as if life was back to normal, and COVID wasn't the star of the show... instead, joy, love and beauty were!

Sent on 08/01/2020
  • Yojanan

Yojanan S. · Married on 01/03/2020

Best of the best

Extremely Professional. Infectiously Enthusiastic. STUNNING and BEAUTIFUL work. They really don't miss thing- from the important moments to the heart of your style/personality. Move Mountains is the best wedding company in New England.

Sent on 08/02/2019
  • Hannah

Hannah D. · Married on 12/31/2019

THANK YOU Move Mountains Co!

THANK YOU to Move Mountains for capturing every special detail of our wedding day – moments we never even saw ourselves! We feel so lucky to have found them! From the beginning, Move Mountains was so easy to work with – very flexible and accommodating to any of our needs. They scheduled calls as needed but it was truly a stress-free process. Day of, Tiahna and Mason were the BEST to work with! We had a New Year’s Eve wedding in Newport, RI and really wanted outdoor photos. They were troopers and shot outside with us for hours, even giving me hand-warmers to keep in my dress pockets! Their calming energy was exactly what we wanted on our wedding day. We got our pictures back last week & all of the emotions from that day came rushing back – we cannot believe how incredible of a job they did. I couldn’t recommend Move Mountains Co. enough!!

Sent on 01/29/2020

Megan D. · Married on 12/07/2019

Simply the Best

I can’t say enough good things about our experience. To be honest, I was hesitant about getting a videographer due to the added expense. When searching for videographers, I came across Move Mountains and I saw their example footage. I was immediately hooked and knew I had to have them. The communication leading up to my day was amazing. The day of the wedding, they were so friendly and made myself, my family and our bridal party feel so comfortable. Today we received our video and it brought my husband and me to tears. When we showed our friends and family, it immediately brought us back to our special day. They captured all the best moments. If you have any doubt, you will not regret it! I am thrilled with how it turned out and would 10/10 recommend them to everyone I know!! Thank you for everything, Move Mountains. You are the best!

Sent on 04/06/2020
  • Meg

Meg C. · Married on 11/16/2019

Professional and Fun!

We loved Tiahna! She was super fun, relaxed and easy to work with. She made us feel comfortable and was patient with us, especially as the nerves started to kick in. She even gave us some sneak peeks from her camera and were over the moon at how beautiful the shots were. We are so happy she was part of our day and can't wait to see the final results!

Sent on 11/21/2019
  • Laura

Laura H. · Married on 10/26/2019

The best in the game!

Move Mountains Co. was such a pleasure to work with! I found them through a few friends who used (and loved) them for their own weddings. Throughout the entire planning process, they were extremely responsive and happy to assist us with all our questions/ needs. The day of the wedding, Tiahna and her team were a DREAM! The amount of photos you want on your wedding day can be overwhelming to say the least, but they moved us through each location and shot with ease, professionalism & best of all, humor. They were literally the best hype crew we could’ve asked for on our big day! We just got our photos back and are in LOVE. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 12/16/2019

Lyndsey V. · Married on 10/13/2019

Highly recommend

We used Move Mountains Co. for our October wedding in CT. We purchased the “I do too photo” package, which I would highly suggest; having two photographers for 8 hours was perfect. Tiahna was our main photographer & I’m so glad, she was amazing !! She made myself and the entire bridal party feel at ease and made the whole process so fun (never awkward). She was incredibly knowledgeable and professional. I threw her some curveballs day of and she rolled with them without missing a beat. She even helped direct our videographer, suggesting moves while capturing the pictures which was above and beyond. They were able to capture every special moment of our big day and so many more. I was overjoyed to see the amount of photos we received (over 1,000) and the quality of their work. I’m very particular and the editing on a few outside pictures I didn’t love (mainly because I looked very pale), I asked if they would be able to edit the handful of images, which they quickly replied saying it wasn't a problem and had the edits back to me within 24 hours. Overall, I would HIGHLY recommend Move Mountains Co. to photograph your wedding, you won’t be disappointed.

Sent on 04/03/2020

Stephanie · Married on 09/07/2019

Above and Beyond

Our teams work on our wedding videos was above and beyond what I had ever anticipated. They helped capture beautiful moments that we will treasure.

Sent on 02/15/2020
  • William

William C. · Married on 08/24/2019

Move Mountains is an understatement!

Do yourself a favor and just go with Move Mountains as your photographer. They were great from the very beginning in tailoring our wedding package to exactly fit what we wanted and within our budget. The process was so easy and stress-free. Our photographer, Tiahna, was fantastic! She was so sweet and made us feel extremely comfortable. We felt like we had known her for years even though we had just met. We wanted a lot of candid shots and she was all over that! She blended in so well, but was always there to capture every moment. She even stayed a little late waiting for the sun to get to the right setting to get the perfect shot of us in front of our wedding arbor. Why? Because she cared...and that pretty much sums up our experience with Move Mountains. They really care about what they do and exceeding expectations. We can’t wait to see the final product!

Sent on 09/13/2019