Mountain View Manor Reviews

Mountain View Manor 6
Mountain View Manor 7

Simone · Married on 07/27/2019

Absolutely beautiful

Mountain View Manor was an absolute dream come true for our wedding day! Sheri was an absolute joy to work with and easy going with all my questions prior to the wedding day! The venue itself was so clean and beautiful the day off. I can’t say enough about the bridal and groom suites! We definitely couldn’t have picked a better place to have our wedding!

Sent on 07/28/2019

Leslie Spero · Married on 07/21/2019

Gorgeous venue with friendly & responsive staff

As a wedding coordinator, it is always a pleasure to work with vendors who communicate well and are flexible when needed. This was my experience working with Mountain View Manor... exceeded my expectations and then some!

Sent on 07/21/2019
    Mountain View Manor 14
    Mountain View Manor 15
    Mountain View Manor 16
    Mountain View Manor 17
    Mountain View Manor 18

Liz Holland · Married on 07/13/2019

Beautiful and Serene!

I can not say enough great things about MVM and especially Sheri the owner/manager. She made planning a wedding easy! The site is stunning and very well kept! The day could not have been better!

Sent on 07/20/2019
    Mountain View Manor 19
    Mountain View Manor 20
  • Julia

Julia Calkins · Married on 06/23/2019

Beautiful Venue and Amazing Owners!

My husband and I are so happy we chose Mountain View Manor for our wedding venue! Unfortunately, it was pretty cloudy on our wedding day so the mountain was not out as hoped but our photos turned out beautiful with the cloud cover and beautiful backdrop! All the landscaping and lawn were gorgeous and extremely well maintained. The owner, Sherri, is so great to work with! She was always so quick to get back to me with any questions I had. She puts your mind at ease and is so sweet! Sherri was actually out of town for our wedding day but Jenny was there on our day and did an amazing job making sure everything was in order! If you want a beautiful wedding and smooth planning process, I highly recommend Mountain View Manor!

Sent on 07/10/2019
    Mountain View Manor 21

Vonda Saxton · Married on 06/15/2019

Couldn't have been a better experience...

When I first toured the venue with my son and daughter-in-law, I thought it was the most amazing space but was concerned with the cost... but the wedding was last weekend and it was worth every penny! The hosts were just awesome, helpful, prompt and kind. The landscaping was impeccable and everything was clean and beautiful. This venue is the perfect place to "dress it down" and do a rustic kind of wedding or "dress it up" for a classy, sophisticated wedding. Thank you, Sheri, for being a part of our family's big day and for providing such a lovely venue!

Sent on 06/22/2019
    Mountain View Manor 22

Mountain View Manor's reply:

Thank you so much for allowing us to host Tommy and Ashley’s beautiful wedding day! What a joy for us! We wish this precious couple and their families a lifetime of wonderful memories. Blessings, MVM

Cassie Outlaw · Married on 07/21/2018

Everything We Could Ever Want

MVM is the perfect outdoor venue! The view of the mountain is beautiful, the ceremony layout is perfect and the tented reception is beautiful with the draping and chandeliers. Everyone loved the bridal and groom suites. Sheri is absolutely amazing and was so incredibly helpful during our whole wedding process. She was very open to ideas we had and helped us when we needed it. We couldn’t have asked for a more perfect venue and are so grateful we found MVM and Sheri!

Sent on 05/07/2019

Mountain View Manor's reply:

Thank you, Cassie and Patrick! What a pleasure it was to host your beautiful wedding day. We are humbled by your words and honored that you chose Mountain View Manor. ♥️ We wish you a lifetime of many wonderful memories!
  • Jacinta

Jacinta · Married on 08/19/2017

This venue was slightly out of my budget, but because of everything it included, the amazing view of Mt Rainier and just the overall beauty of the property, it was worth shifting my budget for. I couldn't be happier with my choice. Sheri at MVM was awesome. She always responded to my phone calls and emails immediately to answer my questions. Sheri has decorated this venue to be a little girls dream wedding come true. And you can bring your own vendors, which was a selling point to my hubby. We weren't limited on picking between 3 overpriced caterers. I definitely recommend this venue to everyone looking for the perfect venue!

Sent on 09/02/2017

Mandy · Married on 08/12/2017

Such an amazing venue! Just was married there and the family was very helpful and caring! It is a gorgeous view and venue! Would recommend to anyone!

Sent on 08/14/2017

LJ and K · Married on 07/23/2017

Our daughter was recently married at Mountain View Manor! We could not have been more thankful she chose MVM as her wedding venue. The site is simply breathtaking, which not only offers endless photography options but the versatility also provides the couple the ability to make the venue space uniquely theirs – rustic, stately, on a farm or at a mansion. The enchanting view of Mt. Rainier, the chandelier-adorned tent, the ambience of the fire pit, and the beautiful lawns to mingle and enjoy assorted yard games on all contributed to a magical celebration. We appreciated the helpful staff on the wedding day – from the arrangement of hundreds of ceremony chairs and dozens of reception tables to the cheerful service in helping us clean up at the end. Most important to us was the ability to trust the owners with our day! Sheri and Larry are the type of people that will make you feel that your wedding is their only wedding of the year. Their professionalism, responsiveness before and on the wedding day, and celebratory attitude made our special day even better than we imagined! For what we received the price was an amazing value!

Sent on 08/07/2017

Jessica · Married on 06/11/2017

Best place to have a wedding! My husband and I chose Mountain View Manor for our wedding in June of 2016. We couldn't have been more happy with our choice of Venue. Sheri, the owner is very responsive and easy to work with. It's one of the most beautiful wedding venues I've been to. I honestly couldn't think think of a complaint if I tried. I highly recommend having your wedding at Mountain View Manor!

Sent on 09/21/2017

Kelli · Married on 05/28/2017

Love at first sight! Photos do not do this venue justice..When we met the owners of the venue, we were sold. Such kind and professional people. They were so happy for us and made us feel very welcome. The venue is absolutely amazing. From the convenience of the ceremony area to the beautiful reception tent, to the best view of mount rainier from the alter.. to the wonderfully kept grounds.. it was like something out of a fairytale. Owners set up chairs and tables, all we had to do was decorate. Best venue that we saw especially for the price. So worth it, and I don't think any other venue we went to even compares.

Sent on 06/11/2017

Rachel · Married on 05/27/2017

Sheri, the woman who runs this venue is absolutely amazing! From start to finish she was very responsive and helpful. This venue was a little pricey but worth every single penny. We did the reception and ceremony in the same place. You only need minimal decor and there are endless photo opportunities.

Sent on 06/04/2017

Melea · Married on 09/09/2016

Not only is Mountain View Manor amazing but so is Sheri! Everything was such a breeze and the venue is beyond beautiful! I couldn't even imagine my husband and I getting married anywhere else and we were so honored to be able to use Mountain View Manor as our venue! My husband was ecstatic about having a venue with an amazing view of Mount Rainier and the day was absolutely gorgeous and the mountain was out which was just a blessing. Even if the mountain hadn't been out the venue still would have been stunning. Sheri puts so much work into it with beautiful flowers, chandeliers, light posts, etc. The scenery offers so much and we have such a variety of photos because of it. Sheri was wonderful to work with and she is so kind! Can I give her and her family as well as MVM 500 stars??? They deserve it!

Sent on 09/28/2016

Tiffanie · Married on 08/05/2016

Mountain View Manor was definitely the venue of my dreams! The owners were very professional and personable, always quick to respond and willing to work with us to ensure our day was perfect. The venue is breathtaking from the stunning mountain views, to the awesome bridal and groom suites, to the beautiful chandelier light tent reception. I highly recommend this venue!! Couldn't have asked for a more perfect location!!!

Sent on 09/08/2016

Mountain View Manor's reply:

Thank you, Tiffanie! It was an honor for us to host your big day! We wish you and Tate the very best!!

Jin · Married on 06/25/2016

The Mountain View Manor was everything we could dream of on our special day. They were easy to work with, affordable, and the venue it self is stunning. The owners always were always very quick to respond whenever we had questions. The bridal suite and groom suite was an extra plus because we were able to get ready there instead of having to run all over the place to get ready. They even make the portable bathrooms look really nice. Many of our guests commented on how this was the best wedding they had ever been to. We give them a 10+ on everything.

Sent on 07/12/2016

Sarah · Married on 06/05/2016

This venue was absolutely beautiful! Everything about my wedding day was perfect. The host was a great help planning and contacting services that we had for the wedding. Overall, this venue exceeded my expectations!

Sent on 06/29/2016

Rachel · Married on 02/13/2016

I recently got married at Mountain View Manor, I had seen a picture online and instantly feel in love, we took a tour of the place and knew it was the one right away! Not only is MVM gorgeous but Sheri and Larry who own the place are two of the kindest people I have ever met and were so easy to work with! They have really made this venue into something extra special for your big day, endless photo opportunities with an amazing view of Mt Rainier, plus a bridal suite and grooms quarters (with so much detail) which really make getting ready so much more comfortable and easy, and of course MORE photo opportunities! They were so accommodating and went out of their way to work with us. I would email or message Sheri a question and I swear I would get a reply within seconds! The day of the wedding Sheri really went above and beyond by helping my mom and I unload the car and carry all of the stuff upstairs, something she didn't have to do at all but that is just the kind of person she is! It really helped make the morning go that much more smooth! I would highly recommend Mountain View Manor as your venue for any event! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 02/18/2016

The Mountain View Manor was an answer to our prayers providing an beautiful elegant venue. Many, many guests expressed how impressed they were. If we could do it all over, we would 100% choose the Mountain View Manor. Sheri and Larry who own the place are two of the kindest people I have ever met and were so easy to work with! It was a blessing to have our wedding at this Venue ! Thank you for being so kind, great hosts, welcoming and helpful. We don't have enough words to Thank you!
    Everlasting moments - May God Bless you!

Sent on 03/21/2016

Linda · Married on 10/17/2014

I absolutely love Mountain View Manor. You have incredible views and back drops for impeccable photos. No matter what style of wedding, anniversary or other event you're aiming for, this venue is going to make your day! So versatile and just plain gorgeous. A huge thing for me and I imagine others is the cleanliness. They take pride in there home and it is well maintained, so your guests aren't going to be nit picking dirty chairs or weeds in the flower beds. The owners (Larry and Sheri) are amazing and will go above and beyond to make your special day perfect. If you're on the hunt for a venue this is it!

Sent on 02/26/2016
  • Ashley

Ashley · Getting married on 07/11/2020

Beautiful View

This place would be the perfect location for me and my fiances wedding. I emailed them and immediately got a reply back about prices and availability. If it were in our price range we would have definitely booked with them. I high recommend this venue for out door and rustic weddings.

Sent on 07/09/2019

Rebecca · Married on 07/20/2017

Sheri was the sweetest and so helpful! She knows what she's doing and gave very helpful tips and ideas on how to set up things. I would recommend this venue 100% to anybody! Love love love!

Sent on 08/10/2017