Mountain Gap Photography Reviews

4 | Reading, PA

4 Reviews for Mountain Gap Photography

4 Mountain Gap Photography Reviews

Amanda · Married on 01/06/2018

Mountain Gap is truly the best! They were so ready to try something new with our engagement shoot when we made the last minute choice to shoot at a local ice cream & mini golf location-and the pictures turned out so great! They also did a PHENOMENAL job shooting our January wedding. Despite the freezing temperatures, they were able to find innovative ways to get tons of gorgeous indoor shots for us. We have perfect portraits of every single precious moment from our wedding that we will treasure forever!

Ro · Married on 11/12/2016

Betsy and AJ are shooting our wedding on November 12th and we couldn't be more pleased with their service so far! We've had our engagement session and even though both my fiance and I were really nervous, Betsy made us comfortable and was more than willing to implement our interests when considering spots to shoot. Betsy is incredibly professional and responsive to emails - even though I know they are busy with the wedding season. They even sent us a gift, recently, which was totally unexpected and very timely! I would definitely recommend Mountain Gap Photography for your wedding or special event. I am looking forward to continuing to work with them in almost a month on our wedding day!

Braeden · Married on 06/18/2016

Throughout the entire process, Betsy and AJ were attentive to our desires for our wedding photos, and they catered their service to meet those needs. Most importantly, they were so experienced that they kept us at ease the entire day of the wedding. They helped us compose a schedule, and they both knew it inside and out. They helped to make sure we were where we needed to be without being overbearing and all the while were snapping great shots.

You will of course get your standard wedding day shots, but both are adept at personalizing your photos to add extra meaning to the collection.

They are excellent communicators and make you feel like you and spouse-to-be are their only clients. I would highly recommend.

• User6442069 · 2+ years ago

The morning of my wedding day, I was anxiously beginning to get myself ready in the room of the church and my soon to be sister in law stepped in and surprised me with the gift of Betsy's photography services for the full day. I was so surprised and completely grateful for such a precious gift to capture our memories for our wedding day. Betsy immediately stepped in with a smile on her face and told me she would start taking pictures of my dress and our families. She was beyond professional and wanted to capture a variety of photos for us. She stayed with us through the ceremony, after the ceremony, and on to the restaurant we picked out for a private meal for our close families and friends. To this day, I still think this was the best wedding gift. Pictures enable for you to look back at memories and reminisce to tell stories from that day.