Mountain Branch Golf Club Reviews

62 | Joppa, MD

62 Reviews for Mountain Branch Golf Club

62 Mountain Branch Golf Club Reviews

Patti & Frank · Married on 09/23/2018

We could not be happier to have chosen Mountain Branch branch as the venue for our special day. LeeAnn White and her team impressed us every step of the way. She was so easy-going yet effective at every consultation. She made sure that all of the details were handled, even the ones that we were taking care of ourselves. The staff didn't miss a beat on wedding day, and when the ceremony had to be brought inside due to weather, it was still just as lovely as we could have ever imagined. We requested suggestions for a few vendors, and they turned out to be very reliable as well. Our guests were also impressed. Excellent value for the reasonable price. Thank you LeeAnn and Mountain Branch!

Niccole · Married on 09/01/2018

I truly don’t think I can put into words how thankful I am and happy we chose Mountain Branch as our venue. I knew from the start after meeting Carol that this was the place I wanted to get married. She was THE BEST. So welcoming and so real and honest at the same time. You can tell she truly loves her job. Anytime I had a question she got back to me the same day. My wedding planning experience was STRESS FREE and that is so important. The day of I literally worried about not a single thing. I truly trusted Carol and her staff to set up the venue and carry out my vision and my gosh did they deliever! It was so beautiful and everything went perfect. If I had to chose again I’d chose them over and over again. You will not find a wedding coordinator than Carol.

Mountain Branch Golf Club 1
    Mountain Branch Golf Club 2

Lisha · Married on 07/28/2018

The venue of Mountain Branch is absolutely gorgeous!! But even better is their staff!! LeeAnn, Nicole, and all her additional excellent crew make all the the stress "you hear about in planning the wedding/reception" fly out the window and become RELIEF instead!! Our experience there was perfect!! If you have any doubts, don't doubt Mountain Branch and what they have to offer!!

Mountain Branch Golf Club 3
    Mountain Branch Golf Club 4

Jordyn · Married on 07/28/2018

My experience at Mountain Branch was AMAZING! LeeAnn White is a FANTASTIC coordinator along with all of the other MB staff. LeeAnn was there for us every step of the way and was responsive to any questions, concerns, etc. She kept the wedding moving with her times and organization. She was by my side as the bride for everything and made me feel so special. The tent at MB is gorgeous inside and the staff works hard to make sure everything looked perfect from the guests tables, to the cake table, card table, etc. It was also SOOOOO clean inside. We got married in the courtyard and it was an absolutely gorgeous day overlooking the golf course. When I walked down the isle, the staff was fluffing my dress. They were so personable. I couldn't imagine having our wedding anywhere else.

Mountain Branch Golf Club 5
    Mountain Branch Golf Club 6
    Mountain Branch Golf Club 7
    Mountain Branch Golf Club 8

Janelle · Married on 07/07/2018

All of our guests were thrilled with the food, views, hospitality, and overall experience! Thank you for making our day so magical!

Kay · Married on 06/30/2018

Carol at Mountain Branch was amazing! The wedding was everything we had hoped it would be. The golf course was beautiful. We got so many compliments on the view, the food and the drinks. It was a wedding dream come true. Carol answered every question quickly and was always that with answers and suggestions. She truly helped to put on a wonderful wedding. Thank you Carol!

Mountain Branch Golf Club 9
    Mountain Branch Golf Club 14
    Mountain Branch Golf Club 15
    Mountain Branch Golf Club 16

Valerie · Married on 06/23/2018

I truly couldn't have done this without Carol. She went over and above to make sure my daughters wedding was perfect. She must have some kind of weather connection because she ordered us a perfect day with the sun arriving the exact moment my daughter walked in!! She is the absolute BEST!!!

Mountain Branch Golf Club 17
    Mountain Branch Golf Club 18
    Mountain Branch Golf Club 19
    Mountain Branch Golf Club 20
    Mountain Branch Golf Club 21
    Mountain Branch Golf Club 22

Danielle · Married on 06/23/2018

Carol, you were so attentive and on top of everything on my special day! I could not thank you enough. Leann, you were helpful from the start when Andrew and I decided to go with Mountain Branch, we could not have chosen a better venue. You guys will definitely be recommended for any future events! Thank you again, so much!

Joyce · Married on 06/09/2018

Our recent wedding at mountain branch was wonderful. Beginning with the planning Carol made it easy. Carol was thorough and had all the answers to our many questions . All the food was delicious ,service fast and friendly. There was plenty of staff and servers. My daughter and I were made to feel so cared for from the minute we arrived.i have no regrets on my choice of Mountain Branch.

• Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 03/24/2018

I just can't begin to explain what an amazing experience my husband and I had with Mountain Branch. We had originally planned a big June wedding at another venue, and wound up having to cancel due to new life plans and costs. We reached out to mountain branch thinking we could have a nice dinner for around 50 people, but instead were able to host a full wedding thanks to their flexibility and generosity. Carol was such a dream...she didn't let me worry about a single thing. The tent was BEAUTIFUL and between her and the DJ, the entire wedding was coordinated perfectly. They did the set up, the clean up...they directed the photographers. I just couldn't be happier. Plus, even though we opted for the buffet - My husband and I were served at our sweetheart table AND my wheelchair bound grandmother was served with absolutely no prompting. I was so moved by that thoughtfulness. Thank you so much to the Mountain Branch team for giving me the wedding I wanted when I had all but given up on it.

• Robert · Married on 02/24/2018

An amazing wedding venue! We could not have been happier with Carol McCarthy and the entire Mountain Branch staff! They were very accommodating, friendly, and went above and beyond to make my daughter's wedding memorable! I would highly recommend Mountain Branch!!

Katie · Married on 10/14/2017

Do yourself a favor and have your wedding here! Not only is the venue absolutely beautiful all year round, but the service and food are both incredible! Carol, the general manager, is amazing and will do anything and everything to make sure your day is perfect and everything runs smoothly. They are incredibly detailed and thorough, will set everything up for you, and make sure you are taken care of the entire time. This venue was really a dream come true and you will not regret having your wedding here! The outside space was great for cocktail hour, a cigar bar we put outside, they provide fire pits if you want them, also you can set up cornhole. The tent is fully climate controlled, and the chandeliers really add an elegant romantic touch. All of the food was delicious too. They are very flexible and want to make sure you are totally satisfied. Absolutely recommend Mountain Branch!

Mountain Branch Golf Club 23
    Mountain Branch Golf Club 24
    Mountain Branch Golf Club 25
    Mountain Branch Golf Club 26
    Mountain Branch Golf Club 27

Katie · Married on 09/09/2017

Working with LeeAnn and the Mountain Branch team was a dream come true. My (now) husband and I had no clue what important details we would need to focus on to have the wedding of our dreams but LeeAnn was always there to lead us through this process. LeeAnn was so responsive to all of our nagging emails, last minute changes, and honestly everything in general. She was gracious enough to accommodate our rehearsal dinner date and time. She and Ashley were stars on our wedding day- both were nearby for anything my husband or I needed. The venue itself is gorgeous- I can't count how many people complimented us on how amazingly beautiful the venue was (not to mention how delicious the food was!) Would definitely recommend Mountain Branch for your wedding, we are so so happy we got married here!

Tina · Married on 08/12/2017

Carol was amazing to work with and very accommodating in order to help make our wedding reception everything we had dreamed of. The venue was beautiful, we had so many compliments on how great the food was, and the reception ran so smoothly. We were extremely satisfied with Mountain Branch and would highly recommend them if you are planning a wedding in Hartford County.

Lauren · Married on 10/29/2016

The whole team at Mountain Branch was amazing through the planning process and especially on the day of our wedding. LeeAnn was so great, attentive, and responsive to all of our questions and requests as we were planning our special day. LeeAnn, Carol, and Ashley surpassed all of our expectations for the day of to make sure everything was seamless. Our wedding day was perfect thanks to them! The beautiful view made for a perfect backdrop for our outdoor ceremony, and the gorgeous tented ballroom was so elegant and great for our reception!!

Tara · Married on 10/16/2016

LeeAnn and her team were so great to work with! They took care of everything. Everyone raved about the food, venue, staff, and beautiful set up. We were so happy and would do it all over again.

Stephanie · Married on 10/15/2016

Mountain Branch did an amazing job helping my mom plan my bridal shower here! LeeAnn was awesome to work with, very responsive and accommodating. She made the event stress free so my mom could really enjoy herself at my shower. The room we were in was gorgeous and fit all of our guests perfectly. LeeAnn helped us set up tables, decor and the food. Mountain Branch did a great job with our signature drink selection for the shower as well as the luncheon they provided. We were very impressed and received several compliments on the event. I would highly recommend Mountain Branch for any event!

Alison · Married on 10/08/2016

We had our wedding at Mountain Branch in October and could not have been happier. From the beginning, Carol was there to guide us through the process and she was fabulous. She was so involved that she even shared her wedding anniversary with us to make sure our night went as planned. The rest of her team were so helpful, the day before, during and after the wedding as we dropped off/picked up a lot of decorations, favors, etc. Our rehearsal dinner was also at Mountain Branch, which was also memorable. It was raining the morning and early afternoon of our wedding, so the staff had set everything up for the ceremony to be inside the tent. The rain stopped about 30 minutes before the ceremony started, so we asked if we could have it outside. With no questions asked, the team rearranged everything to be outside as we originally hoped it would be. Our family and friends were amazed with their quickness, and not to mention the rest of the service, how great the food was, and so forth. This just goes to show the kind of customer service they consistently delivered throughout our entire experience. We had the wedding of our dreams, and our guests said it was one of the best weddings they have ever been to. I would highly recommend Mountain Branch to everyone considering this venue. Thanks again for everything, Carol and team! You really made our day so special!

Katelin · Married on 10/02/2016

We were one of many couples affected by the Elk Manor Winery closing. 6 weeks from our wedding date we had to desperately search for another space to accommodate us. Mountain Branch was fantastic! For one they had our date, and LeeAnn went above and beyond to make our wedding perfect. I wanted a rustic, barn wedding and although we didn't have the barn LeeAnn helped us make the reception space rustic and beautiful. All of the staff that worked our wedding day were great. Thank you Moutain Branch!

Marianne · Married on 07/09/2016

My daughter and son-in law just had their wedding at Mountain Branch golf club this past weekend and it couldn't have been more perfect! Every detail of the day was recognized. reviewed, managed and exemplified just as we had asked...AND BETTER. The service was outstanding and the accommodations were wonderful. Our guests raved about the food and the gorgeous outdoor setting. I highly recommend this venue for any event!

Karen · Married on 06/25/2016

I have never had a bad experience here. From the deck parties, dinner for us two, Sunday Brunch, Hosting a Rehearsal Dinner, Hosting a Wedding and Hosting a Bridal shower. Thank you to all the workers who were professionals, Carol, LeeAnn for making all our events so special. We will certainly be coming back... hmmm maybe a baby shower one day ;)

Jillian · Married on 06/24/2016

When it comes to wedding planning and an amazing venue with excellent service, there is no better place than Mountain Branch. My new husband and I had our ceremony and reception there, and everything from the food, drinks, service, view, and tent were more then we could have hoped for at a very reasonable price! One of the best parts of our experience was our amazing wedding coordinator, LeeAnn, who literally helped us with every detail from start to finish. She was so responsive throughout the entire year of planning when it came to answering all of our questions, helping to make decisions, and offering advice to ensure we got nothing less then a perfect wedding day and always responded back to me within a few hours. She was also there on our wedding day to make sure everything ran smoothly, and was there to greet my bridesmaids and I with a massive umbrella when we arrived to ensure we all stayed dry from the rain when we were walking inside. I could go on and on about how wonderful LeeAnn and the entire staff at Mountain Branch were to us, so do yourself a favor and book!! Thanks so much Mountain Branch, our day was more then we could have ever hoped for :)

Jill & Nick

Diana · Married on 05/29/2016

Ok, I don't even know where to begin with this review. First of all, We want to give a HUGE Thank you to Carol Mccarthy! She was our amazing wedding coordinator at Mountain Branch where we had our wedding ceremony and reception. My husband and I looked at a lot of wedding venues, but we didn't see anything that we LOVE until we saw this place. On our first meeting, Carol greeted us with a big smile and a big hug. We fell in Love with the place and with her! What do we love about her? She was welcoming and very easy to talk to, she listened and took her time answering every questions we had, she promptly responded to all my emails, and she was on top of everything (seriously!). She asked for my vendors contact information so she can call and follow-up if there are any issues the day of the wedding. On our wedding day, the ceremony and reception area looked absolutely beautiful! A lot of our guests commented on the elegance of the venue and how fantastic the food was. There was so much room to dance around. In fact, a lot of our guests were up dancing! They had a Blast! It was the best night of our lives and we are still getting compliments on how beautiful everything was. Of course, we owe it all to Carol, her assistant, Ashley, and the rest of the staff. They made our wedding so beautiful and stress-free- Thank you guys so much! WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND MOUNTAIN BRANCH FOR ANY EVENTS! Ask for Carol and Ashley, they are awesome and you'll LOVE them. We cannot Thank you enough, Carol. We appreciate everything you've done for us and for making our wedding beautiful and just perfect.

Diana & Zach

Ashley · Married on 05/27/2016

My husband and I got married at Mountain Branch Golf Club this past May. It's is a wonderful venue. Absolutely beautiful scenery perfect for an outdoor ceremony. The tent for the reception was recently upgraded before our wedding. I love that it is climate control, especially since it was very hot on our wedding day. The staff is wonderful. Very friendly and helpful. They get back to any questions you have within a day maybe two if they are not in the office when you try to contact them. I worked with Laurie Ann for my wedding. She was amazing. She answered all my questions and even met with me in order to make sure everything was prepared. They are detail oriented and our day ran so smoothly. Our guests even told us it was the most well put together wedding they had been to. I highly recommend this venue for both the ceremony and reception.