53 Reviews for Mountain Branch Golf Club

Flatware (3)
Glassware (3)
Covered Outdoor (1)
53 Mountain Branch Golf Club Reviews

Our recent wedding at mountain branch was wonderful. Beginning with the planning Carol made it easy. Carol was thorough and had all the answers to our many questions . All the food was delicious ,service fast and friendly. There was plenty of staff and servers. My daughter and I were made to feel so cared for from the minute we arrived.i have no regrets on my choice of Mountain Branch.

Profile Picture Joyce, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

Let me start with saying that Mountain Branch earned beyond a 5 star rating - they are an amazing venue to work with and you cannot beat their value. Step by step they walk you through everything, let you make it your own, and then literally on the day of you sit back and enjoy your wedding day to its fullest! The wedding coordinator runs your setup, vendors, timeline, and caters to you. Even a little rain didn't ruin my wedding day and with the new wood floor in the tent you can easily fit everything inside the temp control tent if needed. For the bride that wants an amazing value, someone to help them, take care of them, and let them run every detail for your big day - Mountain branch is for you.

Profile Picture Kristin, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Cake, Event Planning, Set Up, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

I just can't begin to explain what an amazing experience my husband and I had with Mountain Branch. We had originally planned a big June wedding at another venue, and wound up having to cancel due to new life plans and costs. We reached out to mountain branch thinking we could have a nice dinner for around 50 people, but instead were able to host a full wedding thanks to their flexibility and generosity. Carol was such a dream...she didn't let me worry about a single thing. The tent was BEAUTIFUL and between her and the DJ, the entire wedding was coordinated perfectly. They did the set up, the clean up...they directed the photographers. I just couldn't be happier. Plus, even though we opted for the buffet - My husband and I were served at our sweetheart table AND my wheelchair bound grandmother was served with absolutely no prompting. I was so moved by that thoughtfulness. Thank you so much to the Mountain Branch team for giving me the wedding I wanted when I had all but given up on it.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 3/24/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

Do yourself a favor and have your wedding here! Not only is the venue absolutely beautiful all year round, but the service and food are both incredible! Carol, the general manager, is amazing and will do anything and everything to make sure your day is perfect and everything runs smoothly. They are incredibly detailed and thorough, will set everything up for you, and make sure you are taken care of the entire time. This venue was really a dream come true and you will not regret having your wedding here! The outside space was great for cocktail hour, a cigar bar we put outside, they provide fire pits if you want them, also you can set up cornhole. The tent is fully climate controlled, and the chandeliers really add an elegant romantic touch. All of the food was delicious too. They are very flexible and want to make sure you are totally satisfied. Absolutely recommend Mountain Branch!

Profile Picture Katie, 10/14/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Cake, Event Planning, Set Up, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

Working with LeeAnn and the Mountain Branch team was a dream come true. My (now) husband and I had no clue what important details we would need to focus on to have the wedding of our dreams but LeeAnn was always there to lead us through this process. LeeAnn was so responsive to all of our nagging emails, last minute changes, and honestly everything in general. She was gracious enough to accommodate our rehearsal dinner date and time. She and Ashley were stars on our wedding day- both were nearby for anything my husband or I needed. The venue itself is gorgeous- I can't count how many people complimented us on how amazingly beautiful the venue was (not to mention how delicious the food was!) Would definitely recommend Mountain Branch for your wedding, we are so so happy we got married here!

Profile Picture Katie, 9/9/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Event Planning, Set Up

Carol was amazing to work with and very accommodating in order to help make our wedding reception everything we had dreamed of. The venue was beautiful, we had so many compliments on how great the food was, and the reception ran so smoothly. We were extremely satisfied with Mountain Branch and would highly recommend them if you are planning a wedding in Hartford County.

Profile Picture Tina, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

LeeAnn and her team were so great to work with! They took care of everything. Everyone raved about the food, venue, staff, and beautiful set up. We were so happy and would do it all over again.

Profile Picture Tara, 10/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Mountain Branch did an amazing job helping my mom plan my bridal shower here! LeeAnn was awesome to work with, very responsive and accommodating. She made the event stress free so my mom could really enjoy herself at my shower. The room we were in was gorgeous and fit all of our guests perfectly. LeeAnn helped us set up tables, decor and the food. Mountain Branch did a great job with our signature drink selection for the shower as well as the luncheon they provided. We were very impressed and received several compliments on the event. I would highly recommend Mountain Branch for any event!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 10/15/16, 22 Reviews
Services Used: Linens

An amazing wedding venue! We could not have been happier with Carol McCarthy and the entire Mountain Branch staff! They were very accommodating, friendly, and went above and beyond to make my daughter's wedding memorable! I would highly recommend Mountain Branch!!

Profile Picture Robert, 2/24/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Planning

We had our wedding at Mountain Branch in October and could not have been happier. From the beginning, Carol was there to guide us through the process and she was fabulous. She was so involved that she even shared her wedding anniversary with us to make sure our night went as planned. The rest of her team were so helpful, the day before, during and after the wedding as we dropped off/picked up a lot of decorations, favors, etc. Our rehearsal dinner was also at Mountain Branch, which was also memorable. It was raining the morning and early afternoon of our wedding, so the staff had set everything up for the ceremony to be inside the tent. The rain stopped about 30 minutes before the ceremony started, so we asked if we could have it outside. With no questions asked, the team rearranged everything to be outside as we originally hoped it would be. Our family and friends were amazed with their quickness, and not to mention the rest of the service, how great the food was, and so forth. This just goes to show the kind of customer service they consistently delivered throughout our entire experience. We had the wedding of our dreams, and our guests said it was one of the best weddings they have ever been to. I would highly recommend Mountain Branch to everyone considering this venue. Thanks again for everything, Carol and team! You really made our day so special!

Profile Picture Alison, 10/8/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We were one of many couples affected by the Elk Manor Winery closing. 6 weeks from our wedding date we had to desperately search for another space to accommodate us. Mountain Branch was fantastic! For one they had our date, and LeeAnn went above and beyond to make our wedding perfect. I wanted a rustic, barn wedding and although we didn't have the barn LeeAnn helped us make the reception space rustic and beautiful. All of the staff that worked our wedding day were great. Thank you Moutain Branch!

Profile Picture Katelin, 10/2/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My daughter and son-in law just had their wedding at Mountain Branch golf club this past weekend and it couldn't have been more perfect! Every detail of the day was recognized. reviewed, managed and exemplified just as we had asked...AND BETTER. The service was outstanding and the accommodations were wonderful. Our guests raved about the food and the gorgeous outdoor setting. I highly recommend this venue for any event!

Profile Picture User6963547, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

I have never had a bad experience here. From the deck parties, dinner for us two, Sunday Brunch, Hosting a Rehearsal Dinner, Hosting a Wedding and Hosting a Bridal shower. Thank you to all the workers who were professionals, Carol, LeeAnn for making all our events so special. We will certainly be coming back... hmmm maybe a baby shower one day ;)

Profile Picture Karen, 6/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

When it comes to wedding planning and an amazing venue with excellent service, there is no better place than Mountain Branch. My new husband and I had our ceremony and reception there, and everything from the food, drinks, service, view, and tent were more then we could have hoped for at a very reasonable price! One of the best parts of our experience was our amazing wedding coordinator, LeeAnn, who literally helped us with every detail from start to finish. She was so responsive throughout the entire year of planning when it came to answering all of our questions, helping to make decisions, and offering advice to ensure we got nothing less then a perfect wedding day and always responded back to me within a few hours. She was also there on our wedding day to make sure everything ran smoothly, and was there to greet my bridesmaids and I with a massive umbrella when we arrived to ensure we all stayed dry from the rain when we were walking inside. I could go on and on about how wonderful LeeAnn and the entire staff at Mountain Branch were to us, so do yourself a favor and book!! Thanks so much Mountain Branch, our day was more then we could have ever hoped for :)

Jill & Nick

Profile Picture Jillian, 6/24/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Ok, I don't even know where to begin with this review. First of all, We want to give a HUGE Thank you to Carol Mccarthy! She was our amazing wedding coordinator at Mountain Branch where we had our wedding ceremony and reception. My husband and I looked at a lot of wedding venues, but we didn't see anything that we LOVE until we saw this place. On our first meeting, Carol greeted us with a big smile and a big hug. We fell in Love with the place and with her! What do we love about her? She was welcoming and very easy to talk to, she listened and took her time answering every questions we had, she promptly responded to all my emails, and she was on top of everything (seriously!). She asked for my vendors contact information so she can call and follow-up if there are any issues the day of the wedding. On our wedding day, the ceremony and reception area looked absolutely beautiful! A lot of our guests commented on the elegance of the venue and how fantastic the food was. There was so much room to dance around. In fact, a lot of our guests were up dancing! They had a Blast! It was the best night of our lives and we are still getting compliments on how beautiful everything was. Of course, we owe it all to Carol, her assistant, Ashley, and the rest of the staff. They made our wedding so beautiful and stress-free- Thank you guys so much! WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND MOUNTAIN BRANCH FOR ANY EVENTS! Ask for Carol and Ashley, they are awesome and you'll LOVE them. We cannot Thank you enough, Carol. We appreciate everything you've done for us and for making our wedding beautiful and just perfect.

Diana & Zach

Profile Picture Diana, 5/29/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Cake, Event Planning, Linens, Covered Outdoor

My husband and I got married at Mountain Branch Golf Club this past May. It's is a wonderful venue. Absolutely beautiful scenery perfect for an outdoor ceremony. The tent for the reception was recently upgraded before our wedding. I love that it is climate control, especially since it was very hot on our wedding day. The staff is wonderful. Very friendly and helpful. They get back to any questions you have within a day maybe two if they are not in the office when you try to contact them. I worked with Laurie Ann for my wedding. She was amazing. She answered all my questions and even met with me in order to make sure everything was prepared. They are detail oriented and our day ran so smoothly. Our guests even told us it was the most well put together wedding they had been to. I highly recommend this venue for both the ceremony and reception.

Profile Picture Ashley, 5/27/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our reception at Mountain Branch. Even though we were small for a wedding, they made us feel like the most important people there. The service was outstanding, and the food was delicious.

Profile Picture User6077500, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Carol and Mountain Branch were absolutely AMAZING!!!! I was very stressed with wedding planning but after meeting with Carol I felt much more calm and relieved! She was on top of everything and made it very easy for my husband and I with all the planning. With any questions I had, she was quick to get back to me with a response. Leading up to the wedding, she checked in with all of the wedding details and we even met the week before to make sure everything was set! The day of was so easy thanks to Carol! She took charge of everything and Ashley and the other staff were phenomenal! Mark and I did not have to stress about anything. We were truly able to enjoy our special day and not stress over any details. There was an issue with the transportation and Mark and i didnt even know! Carol handled speaking to the company and figuring it out for us! I cannot thank Carol and Mountain Branch enough for making our wedding day the best of our life!!!

Profile Picture Brianna, 9/12/15, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Cake, Event Planning, Linens

I can not say enough about Carol and her team! They were amazing and wonderful to work with and just a pure joy. The ceremony and reception site is beautiful! Food was fantastic, we received so many compliments and it was all due the professionalism and exceptional service provided by Mountain Branch. They will be my top choice for any future events.

Profile Picture Rebecca, 10/19/14, 10 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Carol, Sherry, and the entire mountain branch staff are AMAZING!!!! I am so glad I chose to have my reception at Mountain Branch. Their service was Phenomenal throughout my entire reception! Not a single detail was overlooked! My vision for a fall wedding was brought to life and was more lovely than I could have EVER imagined! My day was truly perfect because of Mountain branch! All of my guests were in awe of the gorgeous tent and would not stop raving about the delicious food! I would definitely book mountain branch again for any event!

Profile Picture Giselle, 10/18/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I have absolutely nothing bad to say about Carol and her team at Mountain Branch. They consistantly were aware of our needs and tended to them promptly. The staff was fun, but knew when it was time to handle their responsibilities. Everything was set up perfectly. I had zero problems with the food or alcohol. You just cant go wrong with this place. The view is amazing and my photos turned out beautifully. This was a same-sex wedding, and they treated us no differently than a heterosexual couple. We had some disabled family and the staff was always there to help us with keeping them safe.

Most. Perfect. Venue. Ever.

Profile Picture Krystle, 10/4/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

Carol & her top notch staff amazingly pulled together our most special day. Every single detail was well taken care of & even better than we could imagine. We felt well taken care of from start to finish! All of our details were executed flawlessly! It certainly was the best day of our lives and we couldn't have imagined a better place to have our Reception than at Mountain Branch! Cheri is one of a kind & truly did a fantastic job! She has a keen eye for the details. We received so many compliments on the venue and the food especially. Everything was so delicious! Mountain Branch is a one of a kind, beautiful venue with amazing views, indoor/outdoor Reception space and the most beautifully draped tent you will ever see!

Profile Picture Jacqui, 9/27/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I got married on September 6. Leading up to that was a breeze with Mountain Branch! They are so organized that everything is just basically done for you, and all you have to do is answer questions. The food, alcohol, cake, tables, chairs, some linens, and venue were all included in the price! Hello!!! Do you know how many brides plan all those things separately?! But I would like to point out the amazing coordinator, Carol. We had no a/c in our limo, on the hottest day of the year! So I contacted my wedding planner to get with Carol and see what we can do to cool off before I had to walk down the isle. When we showed up, there were cold drinks and a bucket of ice ready and waiting! Which wasn't the plan since I was just suppose to get out of the limo and get married!
All I can say is this was the best venue every and cannot thank the staff enough!

Profile Picture Candace, 9/6/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This was a great choice for my daughter's wedding. The entire staff was very professional and extremely responsive. The general manager Carol was very receptive of things that might be needed and worked hard to keep on an extremely tight schedule. Thanks to everyone at Mountain Branch for such a great wedding ceremony and reception.

Profile Picture Dawn, 9/5/14, 2 Reviews