Mount Hope Farm Reviews

Mount Hope Farm 7
  • Kate

Kate Deloria · Getting married on 03/09/2021

Beyond Perfection!

Just hosted a Rehearsal Dinner at the Cove Cabin and it was perfection! The weather, food, the Cabin and staff especially Emily were amazing! Do not hesitate for 1 minute if you are considering Mount hope farm for any occasion....it was beyond our expectations. Emily from Russell Morin Catering you were the best...they are so lucky to have you!

Sent on 10/02/2019

Samantha DeSantis · Getting married on 09/01/2020

Emily MacArthur is a gem

Upfront, we have not decided to get married here, but working with Emily was amazing. She is extremely responsive, answers every question happily, and makes the process so easy. I wish we were closer to Bristol so we could get married here, but distance became our only hurdle. Working with Emily has been a pleasure, regardless!

Sent on 10/03/2019
  • Colleen

Colleen Welsh · Getting married on 02/09/2020

Magical setting and wonderful attention to detail!

I cannot tell you what a wonderful experience our daughter's wedding was at Mt. Hope Farm. Emily is a wonder and amazing to work with. The attention to detail, availability, and responsiveness made what can be a very stressful process absolutely seamless. Everything from the food, service, and venue was top notch. Many guests commented on how much they enjoyed the evening and that the venue was so impressive. One guest said she felt like she was in a Hallmark movie! This was our third and last child's wedding and all I can say is I wish we had found this venue earlier! Thanks for a magical evening!

Sent on 09/30/2019
    Mount Hope Farm 8

Ashley Remaley · Married on 09/27/2019

So Amazing

This venue and staff were absolutely amazing- I really could not have asked for anything more. We had the most perfect day, that we will remember forever!!

Sent on 10/01/2019

Katie · Married on 07/20/2019

Amazing Venue and Staff

The fields at Cove Cabin were the most amazing location for our wedding, even on the hottest day of the year. The venue is absolutely beautiful on its own with water views, gorgeous gardens, and a beautiful drive to the rustic cabin. The catering is UNMATCHED and our guests are continuing to talk about the food over a month later. The staff at Mount Hope is incredible, and really took care of all of our guests as well as us that day. Liana is an absolute magician--she brought our vision to life with such minimal time of knowing each other. Would highly recommend a wedding at Mount Hope Farm, and will continue to visit for seasonal events and dinners!

Sent on 09/02/2019
  • Byrd

Byrd Mcdaniel · Married on 06/15/2019

A Dream Wedding

We had an absolutely perfect wedding at Mount Hope Farm (Barn). The venue itself is stunning and well groomed. Beautiful gardens, gorgeous barn, and amazing green lawns. The food was fantastic. The overall flow and space was perfect. It felt both spacious and cozy. The barn was the perfect size for our 100-person wedding and 7-piece band. The wedding was truly spectacular and everything we hoped it would be. We shopped around at many places in Rhode Island, and this captured our hearts. We are so happy we made this choice (and the pictures really reinforce the beauty of the space!).

The personnel at Mount Hope Farm and Russell Morin were phenomenal. Emily in particular. She guided us through the process and planning with ease and confidence. She was such a great project manager with attention to detail, a knack for making good decisions in the moment, and a commitment to our vision for the ceremony/reception. She was an anchoring presence throughout the process. We felt grateful to have her guiding us along.

Overall, we couldn't recommend this place enough.

Sent on 07/05/2019
    Mount Hope Farm 9

Byrd and Clara -
    Thank you so much for your kind words! We loved working with both of you every step of the way. We wish you a lifetime of love and happiness! Please come back and visit!

Chloe · Married on 06/14/2019

The Cozy Cabin & Astonishing View

We recently got married at Cove Cabin on June 14th 2019 and it was truly an amazing day! The views of Mount Hope Bay and Bridge are breath taking. We were married on the lawn by the trees facing the bay (the scenery is gorgeous – no need for arbor) and had our reception in the cabin. The weather was perfect for lawn games and cocktails on the porch. The cabin has a rustic-cozy vibe that can be turned into anything you imagine. It was perfect for us, as we had an intimate wedding of 55 people. Thanks to Emily and Liana our wedding day was everything we dreamed of and more! The duo are incredibly friendly, quick at responding and answering any questions, even sent out reminders – they went above and beyond! It was a lovely experience to have worked with them and would highly recommend the venue!

Sent on 07/11/2019
    Mount Hope Farm 15
    Mount Hope Farm 16
    Mount Hope Farm 17

Chloe & Jess-
    Emily and I can not thank you enough for putting your faith in us and allowing us, along with your family, to plan your special day while you were abroad! We were so touched by the outpouring of love shown by your closest family and friends who literally traveled from all over the world to support your love. Even on your wedding day you two were so selfless and thought of Emily and I! Our office is still filled with the scent of lavender and memories of the endless smiles and dance moves from 6.14.19! We are thinking of you as you travel the world and hope you know MHF will always be a home for you to visit. Thank you again.
    Emily & Liana
  • Jessica

Jessica Dutka · Married on 06/07/2019

Dream Wedding

We got married at the Cove Cabin at MHF on 6/7/19 and it truly was our dream wedding. Everyone who works there is super upbeat and friendly. Emily and Liana were so helpful! Any questions that we had were answered really fast and they were incredible throughout the whole experience. They helped us every step of the way and sent out wonderful reminders to us as well. All of our guests have commented on how beautiful the site was and how awesome everyone was. The combination of the woods with the beach was exactly what we were looking for! It truly was a magical experience and I would HIGHLY recommend have an event here.

Sent on 06/19/2019

Jessica & Mike-
    It was such a pleasure getting to be a part of your big day! We loved every moment of the from your touching speeches, which brought us to tears and is a testament to what amazing people you are, to the end of night extreme dance machines! We hope you will visit us soon. You will always be apart of the RMCE family!

- Emily & Liana

C Palmer · Married on 06/01/2019

Fantastic team at Mt Hope Farm and Russell Morins made a dream reception!

As the mother of the bride, I couldnt be happier with the way the reception at the Barn at Mount Hope Farm turned out. Emily and Dan were very easy to work with, and extremely professional and organized. The event was run perfectly, and the food was fantastic. All the guests said it was the best wedding dinner they had ever had. The grounds are gorgeous, and we were lucky with a beatiful evening. All in all, I thought it was a great value, given the quality of the food and the way the entire event unfolded.

Sent on 07/08/2019

Hello!
    Thank you so much! We loved your vision for the day, and were so happy we were able to execute it to the fullest degree! We will miss working with all of you, please don't be strangers!
    All our best,
    Emily + Dan

Ashley · Married on 09/15/2018

We just got married here on 9/15/18, and the venue was amazing. Kacey and the rest of the staff were super responsive & helpful with everything. The food from Morin's was delicious & most of our guests commented on how good it was. There is no other location like Cove Cabin - I would recommend this venue to anyone!

Sent on 09/24/2018

Kimberly · Married on 07/22/2018

I am so happy we picked Mount Hope Farms Cove Cabin. It was everything my husband and I imagined our wedding to be. The grounds are beautiful and the view is even more amazing. We loved working with the event planner Paige. She responded to me very quickly and was extremely helpful. In addition, Russell Morins food is amazing. You can’t go wrong with Mount Hope Farms as your wedding venue!

Sent on 08/23/2018
    Mount Hope Farm 18
    Mount Hope Farm 19
    Mount Hope Farm 20

Marianne · Married on 07/06/2018

"Mount Hope Farm was the perfect place to hold my son's rehearsal dinner. The grounds were green and well maintained, and the barn had character (in the best way!). Most importantly, the staff at Mount Hope Farm made it easy to coordinate this event remotely. Although I wasn't there in-person to ensure things were going as planned, I never felt as though I needed to be. They were thorough and professional, and I felt like I could trust them with the details of this important day. Once the celebration came, the on-site staff carried on this level of professionalism. They were attentive to our every need, and ensured our guests had an evening to remember! The catering by Russel Morin was delicious and plentiful. A microphone for speeches might have been helpful. This event space wil make the perfect backdrop for your photographer.

Sent on 07/12/2018
    Mount Hope Farm 21
    Mount Hope Farm 22

Amanda · Married on 06/22/2018

I can't say enough how amazing MHF was for our wedding venue. When we began planning a wedding only 8 weeks out, I thought there was no way we could get into Mount Hope. Not only did they have our ideal date available, but they were so accommodating, professional and prompt that we knew we had to pick them. Kacey worked with us every step of the way, and I can't find the words to express how amazing she was. She made the all of the selections so easy for us, and was really great to communicate with the entire way. Her professionalism comforted me through the whole process, and it was clear with her that the night would flow seamlessly.
    We had our ceremony and reception down at the Cove Cabin, and I wish I could have been on the buses with our family and friends to hear them gasp as you come along the final bend down the the cabin. We had many guests share with us that they had never been to a venue so beautiful. The bay views combined with the rustic cabin, and the feeling of being totally secluded makes you feel like you're the only people in the world. The food and service were to die for, and they made it a priority to feel US as well as our guests, with a personal attendant who was so helpful!
    I would confidently recommend MHF to any couple planning their dream wedding!

Sent on 07/05/2018

Andrea · Married on 08/05/2017

We were lucky enough to book the entire property for our August wedding. We had our rehearsal dinner in the Barn and wedding at Cove Cabin. Our entire wedding party stayed on site and Mt. Hope Farm staff was super accommodating throughout the whole weekend. The property manager (Vicki) helped me and my guests with odds/ends and made us a fantastic breakfast Saturday morning. We really appreciate everyone's help and our guests fell in love with the Farm just like we had on our first visit. Can't wait to go back for our anniversary!

Sent on 10/15/2017

Allison · Married on 06/17/2017

Mount Hope Farm was a perfect back drop for our wedding. We got married at their Cove Cabin location, which is a small cabin, which sits next to a large field and is right on the bay. Our wedding was 60 people, so we were able to have it inside the cabin with dancing on the deck, if your wedding was any bigger, you would need to rent a tent to have the reception on the lawn (you could still use the cabin for cocktail hour).

We loved the rustic feel of the cabin and it fit perfectly with our theme for the day. To get to the cabin, you need to drive a mile and a half from their other venue (the barn), but the drive is breath-taking, down a tree-lined path.

Everyone we worked with was wonderful from start to finish. You do need to use their caterer Russel Morin, but they are great to work with as well, the food is amazing, and they help you plan a lot of things along the way.

I don't think we could have picked a more perfect venue! :)

Sent on 07/06/2017

Ev · Married on 10/01/2016

I saw one other place before stepping foot into Mount Hope Farm and once I did there was no going back. I decided to have my reception in the Barn and just amazing. From the atmosphere to the decor to the amazing staff! Mount Hope Farm works with Russell Morin Catering and so glad they do because it made my job that much easier in not finding a catering place, but above all Russell Morin was just AMAZING. They entities work together and let me tell you, they took my vision and made is a reality!! The grounds are beautiful for pictures, the Barn was just right for 100 guests which made it intimate but enough room for everyone to have a great time dancing! You guys are truly great!

Sent on 11/15/2016

Katie · Married on 09/17/2016

We had the most beautiful wedding at Cove Cabin at Mount Hope Farm. Our coordinator Courtney exceeded our expectations and made for an incredibly seamless day. We felt like we formed a real relationship with Courtney and were so appreciative of how well taken care of we were. All of our guests commented on how gorgeous the venue was. We have such amazing memories there and would absolutely recommend this venue to another couple.

Sent on 06/26/2017

Kristina · Married on 07/30/2016

Mount Hope Farm was the first place we took a look at and the last! Nothing could beat this location. It is the absolute, best place you could have a wedding, especially if you are looking to add your own touches and not have a wedding that seems like all the rest. We had a clambake there and the combination was just perfect. HUGE shout out to Lynell and the staff for being absolutely flawless. We can't find one thing that went wrong! They were supportive and responsive from start to finish. Book here for a wedding your friends and family will rave about.

Sent on 08/06/2016

Jessica · Married on 10/02/2015

Amazing. What a perfect place. I only wish that their list of venders was a bit bigger, but I did completely understand. I couldn't of been happier with the service. People. Venue.

Sent on 10/20/2015

Cassie · Married on 09/05/2015

We recently had the pleasure of having our wedding at Mount Hope Farm. It was an intimate event (about 50 people) and we held it in the gardens and the barn on site. The location is absolutely stunning in early September. The grounds were well groomed and provided numerous wedding photo opportunities. We did not pay for the mosquito spraying and no one seemed to notice if there were any mosquitoes that night.

During the planning and execution process, we worked with Alicia, Lynell and Casey. Casey was our day of coordinator with Russell Morin and she is a miracle worker. All three ladies are professional and extremely good at what they do. You can tell they are passionate about their work and that they want their couples to be happy.

Mount Hope Farm was on the high end of our budget for a venue ($4k) but the value was absolutely there when you factor in location, quality of service, quality of food and just how amazing our wedding turned out. The only drawback is that the venue rental does not include any tables or chairs but you can rent them through Mount Hope Farm for a discounted price. Also, they have an exclusive catering partnership with Russell Morin and their proposals do include linen, dinnerware, glassware, etc.

I would highly recommend Mount Hope Farm to anyone looking for a wedding venue.

Sent on 09/19/2015

Mount Hope Farm feels like a special venue the moment you arrive. The incredible property has a comforting sense of history, personality and natural beauty. We were struck by the breathtaking setting of Cove Cabin, as well as the warm and cozy Governor Bradford House, where our wedding party stayed.

Alicia and her team made us feel at home throughout the planning process and during our stay at Mount Hope. Their professionalism and attention to detail are impressive, and made our time at Mount Hope feel easy and enjoyable. We feel lucky and look forward to returning to visit the venue in years to come!

We recommend Mount Hope Farm to all who are looking for a beautiful and memorable setting for any important occasion!

Sent on 05/30/2015

This was the perfect setting for my Spring Wedding. We had our ceremony outside in the garden behind the inn, cocktail hour outside and the reception in the barn. Everything flowed beautifully and it was so nice to have everyone in our place, not driving from place to place. The wedding party stayed in the inn on the farm and guests stayed at the Bristol Harbor Inn.

I had the perfect wedding and have Alicia and the whole team at Mount Hope Farm to thank!

Sent on 05/15/2015

We had family and friends stay with us at Mount Hope Farm for our wedding weekend. The venue was a lovely place for us to get to spend some extra time with each other. And David's breakfasts are AMAZING!

Sent on 04/23/2015

Keri · Married on 09/28/2014

Everyone at Mt. Hope Farm was amazing to collaborate with for our wedding. They are so professional and beyond communicative. We are so happy we chose their venue for our special day!

Sent on 01/02/2015

Heather · Married on 05/31/2014

We loved everything about Mount Hope Farm from the moment we laid eyes on it. It seems like every week something new is in bloom on their perfectly manicured property. Flowers, trees, ponds, chickens, sheep, and little goats- it was exactly what we were looking for! We rented out all of the rooms on the property for our wedding (eleven total)to house our immediate Family. We used the Gardens behind the main house for our Ceremony and Cocktail Hour and then moved on to the Barn for our reception. Everything was perfect, and luckily for us the weather was too! We danced the night away inside the barn after eating the most delicious meal ever (by Russell Morin Fine Catering). I cannot speak highly enough of the beauty of this property but in addition to that, the staff is AMAZING. They went above and beyond to make our wedding day the most perfect day it could have been. Guests raved about the setting and the service and we are so pleased with everyone we encountered. We look forward to returning there for many anniversary trips!

Sent on 09/02/2014