Mount Hope Farm Reviews

71 | Bristol, RI

71 Reviews for Mount Hope Farm

Anna W. · Married on 05/30/2021

Magical wedding, outstanding staff

Wow -- I am still in the afterglow from an absolutely incredible evening. We could have not imagined a more magical and intimate environment for our small wedding (45 people). The staff was professional and dedicated. We worked mainly with Emily to plan the event, and she was the most amazing guide through the entire process, from choosing our menu & decor, to navigating a rain forecast and changing up the plan, to creating a seamless flow from ceremony to appetizers to dinner to dancing with such a calm energy. The Cove Cabin, and the environment surrounding it, are almost mysteriously beautiful, and I feel that every guest left having experienced something truly special. I am filled with gratitude. Do yourself a favor and book this venue.

Sent on 06/02/2021
  • Kate

Kate D. · Married on 03/09/2021

Beyond Perfection!

Just hosted a Rehearsal Dinner at the Cove Cabin and it was perfection! The weather, food, the Cabin and staff especially Emily were amazing! Do not hesitate for 1 minute if you are considering Mount hope farm for any occasion....it was beyond our expectations. Emily from Russell Morin Catering you were the best...they are so lucky to have you!

Sent on 10/02/2019

Doreen A. · Married on 09/20/2020

Extraordinary Pandemic Wedding

My daughter’s & son-in-law’s wedding was perfect! From the venue to the food to the cocktails to the desserts to the awesome staff...stellar!

Sent on 09/22/2020
  • Amy

Amy T. · Married on 09/09/2020

Rehearsal Dinner at the Cove Cabin

Our son's rehearsal dinner was at the Cove Cabin on September 20 2019. The evening was beyond our wildest expectations. Everything was totally perfect. Liana Dexter was a joy to work with. If you are looking at the Cabin for any type of event, you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 11/13/2019

Beth B. · Married on 08/21/2020

Excellent!

Our daughter and son in law recently had an outdoor wedding ceremony and dinner in Cove Cabin for a small family group. We are still over the moon with how lovely everything was and how smoothly things went. Food, service and presentation: all top shelf. Emily and the entire staff are highly professional and wonderful to work with and helped us make a dreamy and festive occasion for everyone attending.

Sent on 08/30/2020

Samantha D. · Married on 07/31/2020

Emily MacArthur is a gem

Upfront, we have not decided to get married here, but working with Emily was amazing. She is extremely responsive, answers every question happily, and makes the process so easy. I wish we were closer to Bristol so we could get married here, but distance became our only hurdle. Working with Emily has been a pleasure, regardless!

Sent on 10/03/2019
  • Colleen

Colleen W. · Married on 02/09/2020

Magical setting and wonderful attention to detail!

I cannot tell you what a wonderful experience our daughter's wedding was at Mt. Hope Farm. Emily is a wonder and amazing to work with. The attention to detail, availability, and responsiveness made what can be a very stressful process absolutely seamless. Everything from the food, service, and venue was top notch. Many guests commented on how much they enjoyed the evening and that the venue was so impressive. One guest said she felt like she was in a Hallmark movie! This was our third and last child's wedding and all I can say is I wish we had found this venue earlier! Thanks for a magical evening!

Sent on 09/30/2019

Sophie A. · Married on 10/19/2019

Who doesn't want to get married at Mount Hope Farm?

Everything at the farm was absolutely top notch!!! We were fortunate enough to get the full experience that of what is Mount Hope Farm. Immediate family and the wedding party stayed at the inn the whole weekend, we had our rehearsal dinner in the barn on Friday night (a clam bake style buffet that was out of this world), and we got married at Cove Cabin on Saturday (that couldn't have been more perfect) - EVERYTHING was absolutely stunning and exceed our expectations immensely. We highly recommend visiting Mount Hope Farm before you commit to any venue in the area, it is absolutely stunning!

Sent on 10/31/2019

Katie S. · Married on 10/19/2019

10/10 would recommend!

I got married at the Barn at Mount home Farm in October 2019. We absolutely LOVED the venue and working with Emily and Renee made the whole planning process so smooth and easy. Emily was very quick and responsive. She was so on top of every little detail that went into planning. Renee was with me on my actual day and was my life savior. She stayed by my side and made sure I had everything and anything I needed. The two of them are such a pleasure to work with, I wish we could do it all over again! I would recommend this venue, as well as both girls to anyone and everyone!!

Sent on 02/27/2020

Ashley R. · Married on 09/27/2019

So Amazing

This venue and staff were absolutely amazing- I really could not have asked for anything more. We had the most perfect day, that we will remember forever!!

Sent on 10/01/2019
  • Hallie

Hallie · Married on 08/24/2019

Best day ever!

We could not have had a more wonderful wedding in the garden and reception in the Barn at Mount Hope Farm. The garden made the perfect natural setting for our ceremony, and was followed by the most divine outdoor cocktail hour complete with an amazing raw bar, excellent hors d'oeuvres, and a Del's lemonade cart. The barn was the perfect size for our reception of 100 people, and was so beautiful lit up with the string lights. Russel Morin's did an excellent job with the food, the staff was extremely professional, and Emily was truly amazing as our event coordinator. She made everything run so smoothly that we were able to have a completely stress-free and joyous day. We are so happy we chose Mount Hope Farm and can't recommend it enough.

Sent on 12/01/2019

Katie · Married on 07/20/2019

Amazing Venue and Staff

The fields at Cove Cabin were the most amazing location for our wedding, even on the hottest day of the year. The venue is absolutely beautiful on its own with water views, gorgeous gardens, and a beautiful drive to the rustic cabin. The catering is UNMATCHED and our guests are continuing to talk about the food over a month later. The staff at Mount Hope is incredible, and really took care of all of our guests as well as us that day. Liana is an absolute magician--she brought our vision to life with such minimal time of knowing each other. Would highly recommend a wedding at Mount Hope Farm, and will continue to visit for seasonal events and dinners!

Sent on 09/02/2019
  • Byrd

Byrd M. · Married on 06/15/2019

A Dream Wedding

We had an absolutely perfect wedding at Mount Hope Farm (Barn). The venue itself is stunning and well groomed. Beautiful gardens, gorgeous barn, and amazing green lawns. The food was fantastic. The overall flow and space was perfect. It felt both spacious and cozy. The barn was the perfect size for our 100-person wedding and 7-piece band. The wedding was truly spectacular and everything we hoped it would be. We shopped around at many places in Rhode Island, and this captured our hearts. We are so happy we made this choice (and the pictures really reinforce the beauty of the space!).

The personnel at Mount Hope Farm and Russell Morin were phenomenal. Emily in particular. She guided us through the process and planning with ease and confidence. She was such a great project manager with attention to detail, a knack for making good decisions in the moment, and a commitment to our vision for the ceremony/reception. She was an anchoring presence throughout the process. We felt grateful to have her guiding us along.

Overall, we couldn't recommend this place enough.

Sent on 07/05/2019

Byrd and Clara -
    Thank you so much for your kind words! We loved working with both of you every step of the way. We wish you a lifetime of love and happiness! Please come back and visit!

Chloe · Married on 06/14/2019

The Cozy Cabin & Astonishing View

We recently got married at Cove Cabin on June 14th 2019 and it was truly an amazing day! The views of Mount Hope Bay and Bridge are breath taking. We were married on the lawn by the trees facing the bay (the scenery is gorgeous – no need for arbor) and had our reception in the cabin. The weather was perfect for lawn games and cocktails on the porch. The cabin has a rustic-cozy vibe that can be turned into anything you imagine. It was perfect for us, as we had an intimate wedding of 55 people. Thanks to Emily and Liana our wedding day was everything we dreamed of and more! The duo are incredibly friendly, quick at responding and answering any questions, even sent out reminders – they went above and beyond! It was a lovely experience to have worked with them and would highly recommend the venue!

Sent on 07/11/2019

Chloe & Jess-
    Emily and I can not thank you enough for putting your faith in us and allowing us, along with your family, to plan your special day while you were abroad! We were so touched by the outpouring of love shown by your closest family and friends who literally traveled from all over the world to support your love. Even on your wedding day you two were so selfless and thought of Emily and I! Our office is still filled with the scent of lavender and memories of the endless smiles and dance moves from 6.14.19! We are thinking of you as you travel the world and hope you know MHF will always be a home for you to visit. Thank you again.
    Emily & Liana
  • Jessica

Jessica D. · Married on 06/07/2019

Dream Wedding

We got married at the Cove Cabin at MHF on 6/7/19 and it truly was our dream wedding. Everyone who works there is super upbeat and friendly. Emily and Liana were so helpful! Any questions that we had were answered really fast and they were incredible throughout the whole experience. They helped us every step of the way and sent out wonderful reminders to us as well. All of our guests have commented on how beautiful the site was and how awesome everyone was. The combination of the woods with the beach was exactly what we were looking for! It truly was a magical experience and I would HIGHLY recommend have an event here.

Sent on 06/19/2019

Jessica & Mike-
    It was such a pleasure getting to be a part of your big day! We loved every moment of the from your touching speeches, which brought us to tears and is a testament to what amazing people you are, to the end of night extreme dance machines! We hope you will visit us soon. You will always be apart of the RMCE family!

- Emily & Liana

C Palmer · Married on 06/01/2019

Fantastic team at Mt Hope Farm and Russell Morins made a dream reception!

As the mother of the bride, I couldnt be happier with the way the reception at the Barn at Mount Hope Farm turned out. Emily and Dan were very easy to work with, and extremely professional and organized. The event was run perfectly, and the food was fantastic. All the guests said it was the best wedding dinner they had ever had. The grounds are gorgeous, and we were lucky with a beatiful evening. All in all, I thought it was a great value, given the quality of the food and the way the entire event unfolded.

Sent on 07/08/2019

Hello!
    Thank you so much! We loved your vision for the day, and were so happy we were able to execute it to the fullest degree! We will miss working with all of you, please don't be strangers!
    All our best,
    Emily + Dan
  • Jaimee

Jaimee · Married on 09/21/2018

Wedding 2018

Finally got around to writing this review! Mount Hope Farm is hands down the best place to get married. We got married at the Cove Cabin and it was perfect. We worked with Paige who is wonderful and made the planning process as easy as possible. She also made sure that everything was perfect the day of our wedding. From the views, to the food and all of the staff that we worked with we could not have asked for anything more.

Sent on 11/24/2019

Ashley · Married on 09/15/2018

We just got married here on 9/15/18, and the venue was amazing. Kacey and the rest of the staff were super responsive & helpful with everything. The food from Morin's was delicious & most of our guests commented on how good it was. There is no other location like Cove Cabin - I would recommend this venue to anyone!

Sent on 09/24/2018

Kimberly · Married on 07/22/2018

I am so happy we picked Mount Hope Farms Cove Cabin. It was everything my husband and I imagined our wedding to be. The grounds are beautiful and the view is even more amazing. We loved working with the event planner Paige. She responded to me very quickly and was extremely helpful. In addition, Russell Morins food is amazing. You can’t go wrong with Mount Hope Farms as your wedding venue!

Sent on 08/23/2018

Marianne · Married on 07/06/2018

"Mount Hope Farm was the perfect place to hold my son's rehearsal dinner. The grounds were green and well maintained, and the barn had character (in the best way!). Most importantly, the staff at Mount Hope Farm made it easy to coordinate this event remotely. Although I wasn't there in-person to ensure things were going as planned, I never felt as though I needed to be. They were thorough and professional, and I felt like I could trust them with the details of this important day. Once the celebration came, the on-site staff carried on this level of professionalism. They were attentive to our every need, and ensured our guests had an evening to remember! The catering by Russel Morin was delicious and plentiful. A microphone for speeches might have been helpful. This event space wil make the perfect backdrop for your photographer.

Sent on 07/12/2018

Amanda · Married on 06/22/2018

I can't say enough how amazing MHF was for our wedding venue. When we began planning a wedding only 8 weeks out, I thought there was no way we could get into Mount Hope. Not only did they have our ideal date available, but they were so accommodating, professional and prompt that we knew we had to pick them. Kacey worked with us every step of the way, and I can't find the words to express how amazing she was. She made the all of the selections so easy for us, and was really great to communicate with the entire way. Her professionalism comforted me through the whole process, and it was clear with her that the night would flow seamlessly.
    We had our ceremony and reception down at the Cove Cabin, and I wish I could have been on the buses with our family and friends to hear them gasp as you come along the final bend down the the cabin. We had many guests share with us that they had never been to a venue so beautiful. The bay views combined with the rustic cabin, and the feeling of being totally secluded makes you feel like you're the only people in the world. The food and service were to die for, and they made it a priority to feel US as well as our guests, with a personal attendant who was so helpful!
    I would confidently recommend MHF to any couple planning their dream wedding!

Sent on 07/05/2018

Andrea · Married on 08/05/2017

We were lucky enough to book the entire property for our August wedding. We had our rehearsal dinner in the Barn and wedding at Cove Cabin. Our entire wedding party stayed on site and Mt. Hope Farm staff was super accommodating throughout the whole weekend. The property manager (Vicki) helped me and my guests with odds/ends and made us a fantastic breakfast Saturday morning. We really appreciate everyone's help and our guests fell in love with the Farm just like we had on our first visit. Can't wait to go back for our anniversary!

Sent on 10/15/2017

Allison · Married on 06/17/2017

Mount Hope Farm was a perfect back drop for our wedding. We got married at their Cove Cabin location, which is a small cabin, which sits next to a large field and is right on the bay. Our wedding was 60 people, so we were able to have it inside the cabin with dancing on the deck, if your wedding was any bigger, you would need to rent a tent to have the reception on the lawn (you could still use the cabin for cocktail hour).

We loved the rustic feel of the cabin and it fit perfectly with our theme for the day. To get to the cabin, you need to drive a mile and a half from their other venue (the barn), but the drive is breath-taking, down a tree-lined path.

Everyone we worked with was wonderful from start to finish. You do need to use their caterer Russel Morin, but they are great to work with as well, the food is amazing, and they help you plan a lot of things along the way.

I don't think we could have picked a more perfect venue! :)

Sent on 07/06/2017

Ev · Married on 10/01/2016

I saw one other place before stepping foot into Mount Hope Farm and once I did there was no going back. I decided to have my reception in the Barn and just amazing. From the atmosphere to the decor to the amazing staff! Mount Hope Farm works with Russell Morin Catering and so glad they do because it made my job that much easier in not finding a catering place, but above all Russell Morin was just AMAZING. They entities work together and let me tell you, they took my vision and made is a reality!! The grounds are beautiful for pictures, the Barn was just right for 100 guests which made it intimate but enough room for everyone to have a great time dancing! You guys are truly great!

Sent on 11/15/2016