Mott's Floral Design Reviews

10 Reviews for Mott's Floral Design

• Megan

Megan · Married on 05/04/2019

The best florist!!

My wedding was BEYOND beautiful because of Mott’s floral! Lisa is the sweetest person to work with. She was so affordable and responded promptly to all of my questions and changes. We met about 3-4 weeks before the wedding and went over final details. I showed her all of my Pinterest floral ideas and she made them ever better with her own touch! I am still in a daze about how pretty they made my wedding!!! I love Motts!!!

Sent on 05/13/2019
  • Candace

candace · Married on 07/22/2018

Wooden Cross Rental

The wooden cross that was rented from Mott's was absolutely gorgeous! I searched every where for this and was so glad when I found it! The pictures do not do it justice, as this is amazing piece! The rental is super affordable and the vendor will work with your schedule!

Sent on 12/11/2018

Emily · Married on 07/14/2018

I don't even know how to explain how gorgeous our floral arrangements were. Lisa is like a master craftsman when it comes to flowers! She found exactly what I wanted and arranged them exactly how I envisioned. We wanted bold, joyful colors that captured the happiness and fun nature of our day, and she more than delivered. Lisa is a family friend of ours, and she literally never disappoints. She's done both of my older sisters' weddings, and has handled a number of other needs for us. She's there during our most joyful times and is an absolute pro, every single time. She has an awesome team working with her, and she'll do everything she can to make sure she gets it right. I've never loved flowers as much as I did on the day of our wedding! I still am in awe of them every time I look back at pictures. Go with Lisa, and you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 08/03/2018

Breyanna · Married on 03/10/2018

Beautiful designs with excellent service!

Gladys · Married on 12/16/2017

Lisa was phenomenal to work with. I requested pink peonies in December and she made my wedding flower dreams a reality. They were exactly what I hoped for. Highly recommend!

Sent on 01/12/2018

Mott's Floral Design's reply:

Gladys,
    Thank you so much! You were such a beautiful bride!!

Morgan · Married on 09/23/2017

Mott's floral is the BEST if you're wanting a quality, accommodating, and stress-free florist!! I have worked with them on so many occasions and I cannot wait till October to see the beautiful work they do with my own wedding!

Brandy · Married on 03/25/2017

As a venue we are always excited to work with Mott's Floral! They bring nothing less than perfection every time! Their customer service is bar none and they do absolutely gorgeous work!

Sent on 03/30/2017

Bailey · Married on 10/01/2016

Such beautiful work done by Mott's. They were accommodating and professional. So glad I chose them for my big day! They made it perfect!

Sent on 03/30/2017

Caitlyn · Married on 05/07/2016

This was definitely the best experience I could have asked for during the whole "wedding planning" process as the bride. Lisa and her team exceeded my expectations with our arrangements! Wedding planning can be a stressful experience and working with this florist was my favorite part of the whole process! Who knew a girl could get so excited about flowers ?? Truly thankful for this family owned and ran business! The detail, kindness, & organization will never be forgotten for this Bride ?? These ladies will be glad to make your dreams come true AND fit your budget! Thank you Motts Floral for an awesome wedding planning experience and PERFECT work ??

Vi · Married on 02/06/2016

My husband and I had a great time doing business with Mott's. Lisa was very helpful and quick on her feet. Make your budget and the vision you have clear to her and just sit back and watch it all become a reality!