Moss Media Photography Carmel-by-the-sea, California Reviews

Moss Media Photography Carmel-by-the-sea, California 2
Moss Media Photography Carmel-by-the-sea, California 3
  • O

Olga · Married on 06/19/2018

I can’t say enough good about Alli and Reg. We did engagement and our wedding photos with them and are very happy with our finished product. You’ll feel so at ease working with them. Alli is so warm and kind, she instantly became like a friend I’ve known for years.

Jerelyn · Married on 05/11/2018

Miss Media did an excellent work and their pictures were beautiful. They captured all of the special moments of our wedding day perfectly. We also enjoyed their video of our ceremony and will share it with loved ones for years to come. Alli and Reg are great prorfessionals and so easy to work with. We highly recommend thèm if you’re looking for excellent and creative photography!

Garrett & Jerelyn

Sent on 07/10/2018
    Moss Media Photography Carmel-by-the-sea, California 4
    Moss Media Photography Carmel-by-the-sea, California 5
    Moss Media Photography Carmel-by-the-sea, California 6

Moss Media Photography Carmel-by-the-sea, California's reply:

Thank you Jerelyn & Garrett. What a beautiful wedding with so much love surrounding you. So glad you loved the video too! See you in Hawaii one of these days.
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 07/26/2017

Allie from moss media was such a pleasure to work with. Our wedding pictures came out so beautiful and the amount of pictures you receive is awesome. She defiantly made sure to capture every single moment from our big day. I can't recommended Moss Media enough. I will defiantly be using them again in the future.

• U

Ushnish · Married on 10/08/2016

Alli and Reg are a really great couple to work with! From the very beginning of our meetings with them we felt a good chemistry as they appeared to be very easy going and flexible yet very energetic and passionate about photography. They are intimately familiar with the ideal shooting areas and times of the day to visit them, and were able to finish our couple photo shoot before our guests started arriving. The pictures we took at Stewart's cove were amazing! During our wedding and reception both of them were moving around with the crowd and politely engaging everyone to get into different pictures, they also took tons of great candid shots along the way. Overall they are very easygoing and fun and at the same time efficient and thorough with their work :)

AnnaMarie · Married on 09/04/2016

Ali and Reg were a fantastic addition to our wedding! They took some incredibly shots. I especially appreciated our engagement shoot with them prior to our wedding so we could get to know one another. 5 stars all around!

Siena · Married on 06/27/2016

Go with Alli & Reg if you want a dynamic duo who fit right into the ceremony and reception. In addition, all your photos are fully yours no tricks or small print.

Lauren · Married on 05/01/2016

I have nothing but wonderful things to say about Alli. She was an absolute pleasure to work with from start to finish. We met with Alli and discussed what was important to us and our budget, and she came up with wonderful options for us to work with. I have just received my pictures from our wedding - in even less time than she quoted and they are nothing short of amazing. She did not just take pictures, she truly captured the entire day. Many of our guests mentioned afterwards how much they loved her, as she was so pleasant and she had fun us. I am so truly thrilled with our final pictures and could not recommend her enough!!

Jason · Married on 05/01/2016

Reg and Alli (Moss Media) are a class act through and through. I searched for quite a while to find a wedding photographer that had an excellent track record, fantastic portfolio and fit within our budget. We ended up choosing Moss Media and couldn't be happier; our wedding photos are just amazing. Reg was fast moving, flexible, earnest and the consummate professional. Our wedding was a little unconventional and we didn't have an official planner so there were times when my wife and I were a bit out of our depth when it came to organizing the special moments (e.g., cake cutting), but Reg always offered assistance to help guide us through.

The photos are just incredible, the experience was great and the price was right. We had high expectations and Moss Media still managed to exceed them on every level. Thanks Reg and Alli!

Brandon · Married on 04/19/2016

Alli is amazing, a consummate professional - she was incredibly excited to be involved in photographing our special day at Pfeiffer beach Big Sur, even calling us from Australia while on holiday just to touch base.
    Alli was at the beach by the time we arrived, greeting us with a huge smile, ready to capture the beauty of such an incredible day!
    Our photos were ready to view a month later, we were and still are completely blown away by how stunning each and every photo is! It will be a day that will be remembered for ever!

Thank you from the bottom of our hearts Alli

Alli and Reg went above and beyond to make our wedding day perfect. They were so gracious and made all of our family and friends super comfortable in front of the lens. We had unique timing on our wedding day with the church starting at 1pm and reception starting at 5pm. Alli and Reg were able to accommodate our needs with more than reasonable pricing compared to others in the same area. Our pictures came out perfect and we can't thank them enough for capturing EXACTLY what we wanted.

Ashley · Married on 10/17/2015

Alli was so wonderful! Our pictures are beyond picture perfect. She had great ideas for before wedding shots and got all the perfect moments during the ceremony. Thank you Alli!!

Barbara · Married on 09/19/2015

When we sat down for the first time with Alli and Reg we knew we would want them as our photographers. Both Alli and Reg are fun and personable with a knack for the eye of photography.

Since we were having a somewhat small wedding we decided to choose just Alli to do the photography for our engagement photos and wedding day. Both album sets turned out great!

Alli went above and beyond to make sure we got the best photos possible out of our wedding day. Our family and friends keep raving about what a great job Alli did capturing the feel and fun of our wedding. She was with us throughout the wedding process and was always quick and thorough in answering any questions we had. Alli was creative and fun to work with throughout the wedding day.

We would recommend Moss Media productions to any couple who wants their pictures to turn out exactly the way you want them. Alli did just that for us.

• I

Ilanah · Married on 09/12/2015

Alli and Reg are a dream to work with! The best part about working with Moss Media is you can tell right away they know exactly what they are doing, they make you feel completely comfortable, and make the whole experience fun! They did a phenomenal job capturing our wedding from the little details, to candid shots of moments my husband and I weren't able to witness. Our photos are incredible, and we couldn't be happier with the service that Moss Media provided us.

Ali and Reg are AWESOME!!! They did a fantastic job. We couldn't be happier with the photos.

Anders · Married on 06/19/2015

Local carmel photographers. Great service, great people, wonderful pictures. Couldn't recommend them enough!

Delilah · Married on 10/15/2014

I love our pictures! Ali did a wonderful job!

Kristen · Married on 10/11/2014

Planning a destination wedding is no easy task. My husband & I had 1 shot at scheduling a trip out to Carmel (we live in Miami) to find/book all of our vendors in a matter of 3 days. I scheduled a meeting with Moss Media based solely on the rave reviews I found online & was not disappointed! Alli was a pleasure to work with from the moment we met her. She was incredibly professional & knew all the right angles to ensure natural, flattering photo's. Nothing "posey" or forced. During the dinner, she channeled her inner ninja as I completely lost track of her for about an hour as she snapped away capturing special, candid moments! Every bride knows how quickly the wedding day goes by. Small details are often overlooked & under appreciated. Alli managed to capture it all! I was thrilled with the final photo's & am so thankful to have memories that will last a lifetime.

Great service for a very last min wedding booking! So happy with everything

Kristen · Married on 09/13/2014

Amazing photos!!! Great to work with last min when we needed someone a week before. Would highly recommend .

Sara · Married on 05/28/2014

If you ever get the chance to work with Ali you are lucky. You won't regret this opportunity. She's fun, sweet, super cool and the pictures are ones you will want to show strangers.. to stop strangers on the street and say "dang I look good!" Do it and be happy! Happy always -5.28.14

Dashiell · Married on 04/19/2014

We loved having Alli as our photographer. She made us feel relaxed in front of the camera. The pictures she takes are beautiful and creative. We highly recommend Reg and Alli of Moss Media Carmel Photography.

Christine · Married on 03/29/2014

Our wedding had its fair share of hiccups. But through it all Alli adapted like a champ and was a completely calming presence so I didn't freak out. Even so, I was apprehensive about seeing the pictures, expecting to see a bunch of grumpy wet people. Instead, when we got our pictures - and much to my surprise - it was an incredible collection of our wedding guests having an amazing time, everyone smiling and laughing, looking like they were having the time of their lives! Seeing the shots changed my entire interpretation of our wedding! She did an absolutely incredible job and captured the beauty during a pretty chaotic event.

Barbara · Married on 11/23/2013

LOVE Moss Media. Reg and Ali are extremely professional, but also make you feel so at ease that you really get into the photo shoot. I had them photograph my wedding and we were on a pretty tight timeline. Not only were they early to the shoot, but they kept things rolling and made sure we got all the important shots we wanted. They are the BEST!!!!

Sunny · Married on 09/07/2013

Ali & Reg are so wonderful to work with and they do an amazing job! We will be recommending them to all our friends and family! We were very happy with their work and have no complaints. I can't say enough good things about Moss Media!!!

Kim · Married on 06/22/2013

Alli and Reg did a fabulous job photographing my daughters wedding and reception.
    They visited the church and our country home a month in advance and chose unique back drops that truly made the wedding a memorable event with their artistic talents.
    They caught the comings and goings of the wedding party and guests which seemed impossible with the size of the event. I highly recommend them for any occasion!