12 Reviews for Moss Denver

Lighting/Sound (1)
Drapery (1)
Parking (1)
12 Moss Denver Reviews

Moss was the perfect venue for our wedding! We had our ceremony/cocktail/dancing in the Edison room, and then dinner in the chandelier room! Everything was perfect and the aesthetic was exactly what we were going for! Our guests loved the space!

Profile Picture Jessica, 6/9/18, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Chairs, Tables, Clean Up, Bridal Suite, Liability Insurance, Outside Vendors, Set Up, Indoor

We booked Moss almost more that a year out prior to our wedding, they were still finalizing the finishing touches to venue. Everything about our wedding was just beautiful. They were extremely flexible and willing to work with us. Some additional rules and regulations were added after the contract was signed, but again they were willing to work with us. They management staff was on point, they understood every single detailed needed, and allowed us to meet as many times as we needed in order to tie up loose ends.

We received our deposit back in a timely manner.

They also provide you with different rental options which was nice because the furniture was all handmade and in line with our wedding theme.

They also have a florist on site, which were incredible to work with.

We loved our wedding, thanks to the Moss gang for making it beautiful! We would definitely recommend to friends and family.

Profile Picture Olivia, 4/29/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We are so excited we found Moss to host our wedding. Kayla and the staff are extremely helpful and accommodating. The space is beautiful and the flexibility of what you can do with the space is so unique. So far it has been so easy to work with everyone there and we are so excited for our big day to be held at Moss.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture ashley, 9/30/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Indoor, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables

My fiance and I stumbled across the Moss by pure luck and we're so excited. Interactions with Kayla, a manager at the Moss, have been great. She was eloquent, sweet and happy to help us any way she could. She made us feel special, welcoming us for our site visit with snacks and beverages, and was able to guide us through the venue with ease. Born from an old warehouse in the Denver Arts District, the space has been transformed showcasing the beautiful original brick and windows offering incredible natural light, with sweet touches of romance - exactly what we were looking for.

Profile Picture Annie, 9/24/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Event Rentals, Liability Insurance, Set Up, Chairs, Decor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Indoor

Moss Denver has been wonderful to work with! Kayla and her team are easy-going, attentive, creative and easy to talk to. They've helped to make (what could've been) a stressful time completely stress-free.

The venue itself is beautiful and in a perfect location. I couldn't imagine spending our special day anywhere else. Thanks Moss Denver!

Profile Picture Caroline, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Indoor

This is the greatest venue. I am so thankful I chose to hold my wedding here!! All of my guests were so impressed with the look of the venue and the flow of the event. From the lighting, natural brick, and the gorgeous Moss wall-- everything about this venue is so lovely and I am so grateful that I could hold my wedding here.

Profile Picture Shannon, 8/28/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Excellent. We held our annual event "Bread & Wine" there in December and it could not have been better. Around 250 people came as we enjoyed food, drink, music, and conversation. The staff at Moss was fun and easy to work with. An ideal space for virtually any type of event - spatially, aesthetically, and relationally. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture User6144978, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I recently held an event at Moss Denver and have nothing but wonderful things to say about my entire experience. The staff is very responsive, sweet, flexible and hospitable, and they went out of their way to make sure we had what we needed. I was particularly impressed when they offered to help me unload my car (in the snow, I might add)! Then there's the stunning space - it's a flexible space with some incredible bones. I love the natural light, exposed brick and industrial feel. The hand crafted furniture can be oriented many ways to help any event vision come to life. Again, a huge thank you to the team. Moss is wonderful and I can't wait to be back!

Profile Picture Sara, 11/17/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I absolutely love this venue! Its a flexible and beautiful industrial space with lots of windows for natural light. The staff is welcoming and very helpful! I highly recommend this venue.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture User6163418, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Beautiful Venue and a wonderful team!

Profile Picture Lauren , 11/4/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Moss Denver made our day truly one to remember.

Not only were Kelly and her team receptive and helpful with plans, but the space is absolutely gorgeous. The moss wall (especially dressed) is dramatic, and the same goes for the Edison and Chandelier Rooms. Our guests were totally awed. And we also worked with Project Floral (on site) who knew the space and could intuitively dress it to maximize the "wow" factor.

Moss was also helpful in designing a payment plan that worked with our budget, and making recommendations for catering, liquor, etc.

People still talk about how cool our wedding was :) And the pictures? To die for!

Profile Picture Jackie & Ryan, 5/19/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Dance Floor, Tables, Indoor, Clean Up, Event Rentals, Bridal Suite, Lighting/Sound, Outside Vendors, Set Up