Mospens Studio Reviews

95 | Clinton, OH

95 Reviews for Mospens Studio

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Kelly · Married on 07/15/2009

Michelle Mospens is a very talented artist and her invitations are unique and beautiful! All our guests loved our beach theme wedding invitations and they felt very special to recieve such an amazing piece of art for them to keep. Our guests were so excited as most of them framed the invitaton and some uploaded the image online to share with others.
    We feel very fortunate to have found Michelle's website and we are very happy with our choice of invitations for our wedding celebration!
    Thank you to all the staff at My Personal Artist for making part of our wedding planning easy, stress-free and full of emotions! Our compliments go out to you!
    Mr & Mrs Anderlucci, their family and friends

Sent on 07/23/2009

Mospens Studio's reply:

Oh my goodness! You both are amazing. Thank you kindly. xoxo

Tiffany · Married on 06/20/2009

It was a pleasure dealing with "My Personal Artist Unique Invitations". They were very fast and the work was the best I have ever seen.

Sent on 07/23/2009
  • Erwin & Julia

Julia · Married on 07/19/2008

I purchased Save the Date and my Wedding Invitations through this company. I used the customized invitations and created my own Wedding Invitations, thank you notes, and guest book. Michelle did a wonderful job! I loved my invitations. I also like the option that her company provides of addressing the envelopes. I have noticed that her website has expanded and the options for custom designed invitations has increased.

Sent on 07/27/2008

Mospens Studio's reply:

Thank you kindly Erwin and Julia! You were a GREAT pleasure to work with!!!!

Kim · Married on 02/14/2008

Michelle is a godsent. We had a family tragedy during the process of planning our wedding and she and James handled it with such grace and sympathy I could not have asked for more. She made what seemed like the worst thing that could happen less of a burden for me, and I will be forever grateful to her for that. Michelle will get all our business from Christmas cards to baby announcements from here on out. I can't stop talking about what wonderful work she does. Her invitations and cards are to die for!!!

Sent on 10/23/2008

Mospens Studio's reply:

You are still in our thoughts and prayers. Thank you kindly. What a blessing you are.

claudine · Married on 01/08/2008

THEY ARE THE BEST!!! Guests said what creative, innovative invites! LOVE YOU! THANK YOU!

Sent on 01/11/2008

Mospens Studio's reply:

Claudine! What can I say? We worked up to the very last minute on all stationery pieces. What a breeze. You are a great, organized lady and truly look forward to working with you again!!!! xoxoxoxoxoxo

Kristina · Married on 10/27/2007

Michelle Mospens/My Personal Artist was a dream to work with. From initial contact/ samples all the way through ordering the thank-you notes was flawless. It really took a huge weight/stress off my shoulders as a bride-to-be and the end products were really beautiful.

Sent on 01/09/2008

Mospens Studio's reply:

Kristina, Thank you so much. You are so organized and a GREAT pleasure to work with!

Thank you again.

Katherine · Married on 09/15/2007

Michelle was a pleasure to work with. Her work was unique and one of a kind. My guests are still commenting on our stationary almost 2 years after our wedding! I would recommend her work to anyone.

Sent on 06/03/2009

Katherine! You are amazing. Fabulous to work with you!! xoxoxo
  • Y

YANEISY · Married on 06/04/2007

My wedding invitations, "message in a bottle", were BEAUTIFUL. It was one of the highlights of my wedding. My family and friends still talk about how perfect they were for our beach/cruise wedding at St. Thomas.

I would highly recommend Mypersonalartist.com to any bride. This is detailed work that would surpass all your expectations. 5 stars all the way.

Thank you Michelle, once again, for all your hard work and adding perfection to my day!!!

Sent on 01/11/2008

Mospens Studio's reply:

The greatest review yet! Thank you kindly!!!!!

Emily · Married on 04/18/2007

I wanted something special in the way of invitations for my destination wedding and thought a 'message in a bottle' would be perfect. After searching high and low on the internet and locally, I could not find anything that fit that description or reflected the feeling and tone I wanted to portray. When I found MyPersonalArtist website, I was thrilled to see that I actually COULD get EXACTLY what I had pictured. Well, that isnt true, they bottle invitations on the site were BETTER than I had imagined!! There were several different scenes to choose from and everything I needed to assemble and mail the invitations was available on the site. When I received the finished product, I coud not have been happier. I have received so many compliments on the quality, beauty and creativity of the invitations. They were absolutely gorgeous!!! I would highly recommend MyPersonalArtist to anyone who is looking for a customized feel for their wedding.

Sent on 01/10/2008

Mospens Studio's reply:

Emily! Thank YOU soooo much! You are a breath of fresh air. Thank you!

Liz · Married on 10/15/2016

We wanted to feature the vineyard where we're getting married on our save the date - I sent Michelle a few images and a link to the winery's website and asked her to use fall colorings since our wedding is in October. She created a gorgeous watercolor image highlighting exactly what we wanted. She worked with us to find the perfect fonts and even bought a new one to accommodate what we were asking for.

One huge bonus that Michelle and James offer is complimentary guest address and return address printing directly on the envelopes. Not only did this make the process of sending the cards to guests nearly effortless, it also made the entire presentation even more stunning.

I wish I had asked about timing when I first submitted my order because we ended up getting the finished product a few weeks after we hoped for but Michelle was extraordinarily communicative and apologetic throughout the process. Because of the timing issues, she handpainted a small detail onto each of the cards and pushed our address printing through the process quickly and sent everything out via rush shipping. The handpainted detail is gorgeous, as is the entire card - the whole process was easy, enjoyable and the final product was absolutely well worth the extra little wait and definitely worth every penny. I personally feel that this was an extreme value find for the price. I've received so many compliments from guests on how personalized and beautiful these save the dates are and I would definitely look to work with Michelle and James again. Thank you!

Sent on 04/25/2016

lori · Married on 04/30/2016

Our invitations are a "work of Art" !!!! We have received so many compliments from our friends and family. The quality and craftsmanship impressed me so much that I can't stop talking about them. I am not a person who writes a lot of reviews but I just had to shout from the highest mountain how wonderful my experience has been. I have been dealing with James primarily via email and he has been super professional, caring and a JOY doing business with. I have spent a lot of time and energy with vendors and James has been my favorite by far. This wedding stuff is not for the faint of heart and James took care of us and certainly got us off to a great start with the most Beautiful invitations anyone has ever seen. Thank You for everything !

Sent on 04/10/2016

David · Married on 06/06/2014

Mospens Studio helped us create stunning unique invitations, customized to our nautical theme and perfect for a personalized touch. James was great to work with, and very responsive, great value and quick turn around! Thanks Mospens!!

Sent on 02/17/2014

Mospens Studio's reply:

David, Thanks so much! We appreciate your business and review!

Tracy · Married on 05/18/2013

We just sent out our inviations from My Personal Artist and have gotten nothing but positive feedback. They came out wonderful. michelle and James were a pleasure to work with. They were super responsive and willing to work with us to create exactly what we wanted. The inviations were great quality for the price. The only reason why I gave them a 4.5 for qaulity of service was baecause a few of the response card envelopes were pprinted upside down and a few of the invitation envelopes did not have a return address printed on them. We would highly recommend them and we hope to use them again!

Sent on 03/25/2013

Jennifer · Married on 03/23/2013

Great company! I knew it was going to be good when I get to speak directly with the owner. Very responsive. They were flexible with the product I wanted. Fatser turnaround than I expected. Highly recommended!

Sent on 11/29/2012

Renee · Married on 10/13/2012

I cannot express in words how deeply happy I am with the quality of work done by Michelle and James from mypersonalartist.com I absolutely LOVE my wedding invitations! They are beautifully made and exactly what I wanted. It was such a pleasure to work with both Michelle and James especially because I live in New York and had to communicate with them via telephone and e-mail. Michelle is wonderful to speak with over the phone and extremely helpful when deciding on details. James was a doll when it came to answering any type of questions or concerns I had via e-mail. Not only am I overly satisfied with the quality of work but I am amazed by how quickly it was done and how reasonably priced they are. I HIGHLY recommend using the services from mypersonalartist.com and I will be using them again myself for my next event. I cannot thank Michelle and James enough for the outstanding work they did on making my special day that more special!

Sent on 06/11/2012

Kristal · Married on 06/09/2012

I couldn't be happier with how my customized invitations turned out. I am a vice president at an ad agency, so I am very particular about design. My colleague recommended My Personal Artist, as she used them for her own wedding. I found the PERFECT invitation and customized it to my own colors, copy and style. It is exactly what I was looking for! They were great about coming up with ideas and solutions to make my vision come to life. I would recommend My Personal Artist to anyone who thinks the invitation sets the stage for the entire event, and wants to make a great impression!

Sent on 03/13/2012

Loretta · Married on 08/18/2018

We ordered our wedding invitations and rsvp cards and absolutely could not be happier! We're having a beach destination wedding in Maui and fell in love with the Tropical Sunset invitations. This invite was a perfect match for us and provided our guests with a magical prelude of what is to come. The ordering process and communication with James Mospens was seamless. It is a nice touch that they print the names/addresses on the envelopes as well. Be sure to not only carefully approve your proof prior to printing, but proof read your printed envelopes. One of our guests had a long last name and one letter was cut off at the end. James responded promptly to our email and provided a replacement free of charge. We were so delighted with our experience and like I said, fell in love with the watercolor art, that we purchased an actual painting of the Tropical Sunset by Michelle Mospens!

Sent on 02/22/2018

I would definitely recommend Mospens Studio for all of your wedding invitation needs!! First of all, the artwork by Michelle is beautiful and unlike other invitations that you will find elsewhere. Secondly, the Studio is very flexible with taking care of your specific needs. They will work with you to ensure that your invitations are just the way you want them. Lastly, James was always quick to respond to my questions and it did not take long for the invitations to be printed once I ordered them. Working with Mospens was a pleasure and I will surely go to them in the future for my printing needs.

Sent on 02/17/2014

Mospens Studio's reply:

This means so much to us as a very small business! Thank you kindly! xo

Cheryl · Married on 05/04/2012

My personal artist provided quality work at a very reasonable price. They were extremely helpful and were able to rush preparing and mailing my order for me. I ordered both wedding invitations and matching wedding programs and both were amazing. I would highly reccommend them.

Sent on 05/17/2012

Scott · Married on 05/17/2011

My wife worked directly with Michelle and overall, we are very happy with the experience.

She was selected primarily because of her artistic ability, combined with the use of watercolor painting. Her work is very unique and we found no other company on the web able to match the beauty of her style.

We were very pleased with all finished product, and appreciated her input along the way. As a small business, it is best to contact her via telephone with pressing matters/questions; otherwise, e-mail works fine if you do not require an immediate response.

We happily recommend My Personal Artist as an excellent source for wedding invitations.

Sent on 06/25/2011

Deborah · Married on 06/18/2010

I recently had a pear-themed wedding and after searching for invitations to match our theme, came across the my Personal Artist Website. Our invitations came out beautiful and we received lots of compliments. I feel that they were worth the splurge. We added the hand tied bow and torn edges which added to their beauty. I would have given a perfect 5 if not for 2 minor issues. I actually desired invitations that were designed to be read up and down (similar to the vineyard one) which I originally asked about but was told that I should request an invitation similar to the cruise ship, which is actually read side to side. Second issue being that the adhesive on the envelopes was not great. I ended up with many that opened up in the mail, one guest receiving an empty outer envelope, with an empty reply card mailed back to me, and one guest that did not receive her invitation at all due to the envelopes opening up. Luckily I had some extras and was able to mail my guests replacements. (I did use a sponge to seal them). All in all, I would recommend these invitations for their quality and wow factor, and advise brides to place an envelope seal on their invitations (I wish i had!)

Sent on 08/05/2010

Mospens Studio's reply:

Hi Deborah! Thank you for letting us know on Wedding Wire, although we would have greatly appreciated an email so we could resolve your issues.

Jennifer · Married on 05/29/2010

I used My Personal Artist for my wedding invitations. Michelle's artwork was beautiful my casual beach wedding. During the ordering process I had a question. I emailed them using the online contact form, and Michelle herself called me on the next business day to answer all of my questions. I was really impressed with their responsiveness. When the invitations came, they were beautiful. I would highly recommend this company for anyone looking for unique, artistic wedding invitations. These are definitely not cookie cutter invitations!

Sent on 06/16/2010

Mospens Studio's reply:

Wow! "I was really impressed with their responsiveness." Thank you kindly! xo

Ashley · Married on 05/29/2010

LOVE LOVE LOVE these invites!!! These were hands down the best choice for our wedding. These really set a great tone right off the bat for all of our guests. The quality was amazing and the design was perfect. I received more compliments than I can even remember!! We could not have had a better vendor for these!

We loved them so much that we ordered matching table number signs, as well as placecards and thank yous. The quality was fantastic and it really helped keep our theme. Not to mention it simplified things to just order all that stuff from the same place. Just leave ample time for ordering, as I get the feeling this is a busy company. The invites came in on time, but the thank yous, placecards, and table number cards took a bit longer.

Overall everything was perfect!

Sent on 06/22/2010

Thank you kindly Ashley!!! Thank you! xoxo

Kristin · Married on 06/14/2008

Beautiful invitations- amazing artist.

Sent on 07/24/2008

Thank you kindly!!

Heather · Married on 05/16/2008

Fantastic custom, handmade invitations and wedding stationery!

They are a VERY small specialty studio. All invites are ONLY sold by them. Plan ahead, just as you should with EVERY vendor.

After receiving our invites our guests kept calling me to say how UNIQUE and ORIGINAL our handmade invitations were.

I highly recommend 'My Personal Artist' to my family and friends and to everyone on theknot.com! My 'invitation company' for life!

Sent on 05/26/2008

Mospens Studio's reply:

Heather! You are wonderful to work with!!!! We loved your recent Christmas Party Invites we made for your! Can't wait to work on your annual summer bash invites! Thank YOU Heather.