Mospens Studio Reviews

95 | Clinton, OH

95 Reviews for Mospens Studio

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Christine · Married on 01/19/2013

Wedding planning was very overwhelming for me. A lot of decisions needed to be made and all of them had to be within my budget. My Personal Artist was FABULOUS!!! I contacted them in September and by far has been the BEST vendor I have worked with! I was hesitant to order my invitations online because I wouldn't be able to see them but James was WONDERFUL! He sent me samples, answered all my crazy questions over email and even sent me pictures of different fonts, colors and styles! He was VERY patient. I even asked him for his professional opinion and he he knew exactly what I wanted. When my invitations arrived, they were BEAUTIFUL! All I had to do was stuff, stamp and mail! The responses from my guest was more than what I expected! I would highly recommend My Personal Artist to any bride!

Sent on 12/30/2012

Jaimi · Married on 12/12/2012

Michelle and James were terrific to work with! My daughter's message in a bottle invitations were GORGEOUS! They truly exceeded our expectations. I cannot recommend My Personal Artist enough! Great customer service and fast shipping! A++++ service!

Sent on 11/03/2012
  • SHEILA

SHEILA · Married on 11/11/2012

I was a bit reluctant to have a person off island prepare my invitations, programmes, menus and thank you cards for my wedding as I could not see a sample as they were prepared and sometimes pictures on the interent and the real thing can be different. James and Michelle at My personal artist delivered just what they promised. I loved the quality and they worked with me to achieve my design and to get it to Grenada, W. I in a timely manner. Very professional but they make you feel like you are their only client.

Sent on 11/28/2012
  • Brenda

Brenda · Married on 11/08/2012

I never thought I would be able to afford the amazingly beautiful invitations at MyPersonalArtist. Their work is really superb...professional, custom, creative, and flawless! I was also pleasantly surprised at how approachable and patient they were with our ideas. They were so nice to work with! I am going to use them again for custom thank you cards. I'd like to use them again in the future when the babies start arriving! ;-)

Sent on 10/03/2012

Patty · Married on 10/06/2012

So good to work with--even covered for some errors I made! The best in quality and customer service . . .

Sent on 10/08/2012

lori · Married on 09/22/2012

James and his wife are professional, efficient, easy to work with and create beautiful stationary of all types. Orignally they created my daughters wedding invitations. We received so many compliments we continued with the same theme for the wedding receptions table cards, place cards and guest book. They do beautiful quality work. Do not hestitate to use them.

Sent on 09/25/2012

Taylor · Married on 07/21/2012

I cannot say enough good things about My Personal Artist. James and Michelle helped me through the entire process with any questions I had and helped to sort out my final order. The quality of the invitations is amazing; they even changed the colors used to match my bridesmaid dress swatch. I am so happy to have found My Personal Artist and would recommend them to anyone with invitation needs.

Sent on 04/02/2012

Rachel · Married on 06/30/2012

I recently received my wedding stationery from My Personal Artist and had to write in a review. My fiance and I are getting married next year in Aruba so I wanted to incorporate a picture of the divi tree in the invitation. I found My Personal Artist online and they had a beautiful picture of Aruban scenery, complete with the divi tree and the beach. They were very easy to work with throughout the process. The invitations came in faster than anticipated and they are beyond my already high expectations. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 12/23/2011

Terri · Married on 05/27/2012

I ordered my invitations through "My Personal Artist" and was incredibibly pleased with their customer service and prompt delivery of my order. Michelle and James are the artist's behind this company and they MORE than EXCEEDED my expectations of what I received!!! They are SO beautiful and the colors are vibrant. I have told EVERYONE to check out their website for the many choices they have and their uniqueness. I did everything through e-mail, which doesn't always work out, but in this case, I didn't have ONE problem! Check them out!!!

Terri S.
    Totally Pleased:)

Sent on 03/11/2012
  • Kochtyun

Katie · Married on 05/12/2012

I can honestly say I am truley taken away from my invitations! Michelle and James were like working with two best friends that we have had for a long time.The responses were quick fast and friendly! I am so glad we chose them to do our business with! I recomend them to anyone! They are outstanding when it comes to creativeness, ideas, advice, and the final product! I cannot wait to hear peoples responses when they open them! Thank you so much Michelle and James! You two truley have an amazing talent!

Sent on 03/12/2012

Lindsay · Married on 04/07/2012

I was very happy with the invitations I ordered from My Personal Artist, they were even more beautiful than what I saw online. The customer service was outstanding and made us feel like our order was important. The response time for ordering & printing was very quick. I ordered invitations 3 months before my wedding and was able to mail them out right on schedule!

Sent on 02/09/2012
  • User2016576 · event on 08/14/2011

Michelle's artwork is such a gift to this world. Her professionalism and flexibility was incredible! We would love to order time and time again from Mypersonalartist.com Talk to ya again for our next big birthday bash!

Sent on 10/04/2011

Courtney · Married on 08/13/2011

I recently worked with Michelle on all of the paper good for my wedding. She did the invitations, maps, programs and table cards and they were all AMAZING! I can't tell you how many times I had people tell me how unique and wonderful my invitations were and comment how they set the vibe for the entire celebration. Michelle was wonderful to work with and she is amazingly talented. I would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 08/30/2011

Katherine · Married on 07/30/2011

I have received SO many compliments on our invites. How beautiful and unique they are. I want to thank you and James for such a wonderful experience and a momento that will truly mean the world to me and my husband for the rest of our lives. We received one of our invitations as a gift in a beautiful frame that we have hanging on our wall! You two were a joy to work with, so helpful with all of my questions - and really create a perfect product. Your Monarch Butterfuly invitations helped me begin our monarch theme, and made it perfect. Our invitations spoke to our guests for us, creating an excitement for our wedding that could not be replaced. Thanks again for all you did for us.

Sent on 09/19/2011

Linda · Married on 07/10/2011

Working with Michelle and James was phenomenal. I wish every business transaction would be as professional, creative, flexible, and personable with an amazingly beautiful finished invitation. We talked at great length over the phone to develop a wedding invitation using Michelle's wonderful creations, James' creative talents to mesh the ideas. The outcome was an unique invitation that truly represented my daughter Ashley. There was not a hitch in the entire process.

Sent on 07/26/2011

mark · Married on 06/25/2011

we found this vendor online and will attest to the fact that their work is amazing, a wide variety to choose from and lasting memories in print. they were easy to work with and made a message in bottle invitation that we got many compliments about. highly recommended!

Sent on 04/24/2012

I worked with Michelle at My Personal Artist on our tropical wedding. We got married in Turks & Caicos and since it was our second wedding, we didn't want anything over the top and too formal. Our invitations were BEAUTIFUL! We chose to do the Tropical Breeze wedding invitations with the velum overlay and then a rafia bow. Just to add a little fun, we asked them to add the coconut scent to the invitations. Our guests were wowed when they received them. We got so many calls and compliments on how fabulous they were. Several of our guests commented that they swore they could smell the beach when they opened them and then we laughed and told them that it's because of the scenting. We also had placecards and "OOT bag" labels made up. They did a fabulous job. Michelle was great to work with and quick to respond to emails. We could not have been more pleased!

Sent on 06/07/2013

Heather · Married on 04/16/2011

I chose My Personal Artist for my wedding stationary because of the quality of the work and the beautiful image. My husband and I were married on the beach and I wanted a beach-themed invitation that was classy and simply. Michelle nailed it! We chose to order the DIY invites and print them at home. They came out beautifully and went well with our beach theme. I also ordered table cards, place cards, guest book, reception cards, and thank you cards.

Sent on 05/13/2011

TIFFANY · Married on 03/03/2011

My personal artist not only exceeded our expectations, but brought our vision to life! The invitations were very elegant, beachy sheek, and all at a very affordable price. When I showed my sister the invitation, she thought they were the prettiest invitation she's ever seen. I would most def reccomend my personal artist to anyone in need of invitations!

-Tiffany & Brian

Sent on 07/26/2011
  • OctoberBride10/9

Jennifer · Married on 10/09/2010

The Mospens were a pleasure to work with! I wanted to use the watercolor grape art and told Michele that I wanted to do the pocketfold design. She chose a beautiful color pocketfold to compliment the grape design and they came out better than I could have imagined! Everyone said they were the most beautiful invitations they've ever seen! I couldn't be happier and will display my extra invite in a shadow box!

Sent on 12/09/2010

Mospens Studio's reply:

This is great news. Thank you so ever much. xoxo

Laura · Married on 09/25/2010

My personal artist--Co-Owners, Michelle and James did an incredible job on my wedding and family dinner invites! They were prompt with my requests, provided color proofs, and helped me to rush an order of table cards, when RSVP's had come back late. I had guests send emails about how the invites were, not only beautiful, but very unique!
    I highly recommend them to any bride!
    Laura Rafferty

Sent on 11/07/2010

Mospens Studio's reply:

Laura!!! You are a true pleasure to work with! Thank you so ever much. xo

Ashlee · Married on 09/18/2010

My Personal Artist made my wedding invitation dreams come true. Michelle designed two beautiful custom motifs I used as a theme throughout our entire wedding. Our wedding invitations were truly one of a kind and we will cherish them forever.

My Personal Artist designs are breathtaking and I was honored to have Michelle and James design our Wedding Invitations, Place Setting Cards, Rehearsal Dinner Invitations, Thank You Cards, Wedding Programs, Guest Book and Menu’s. Each piece of stationary was absolutely beautiful made with exceptional quality that took our guests breath away.

Working with Michelle and James was a true honor and pleasure. Throughout the months of planning our custom stationary we kept in constant communication. Each piece of stationary met its timeline leaving me feeling very confident in my wedding planning. Michelle and James were wonderful to work with. They were open to my creative ideas and made suggestions which made our custom stationary one of a kind.

My Personal Artist is a company I have built a wonderful rapport with and will continue to use in the future for events. Michelle and James put their entire heart into each piece of custom stationary leaving you with an incredible, original piece of artwork you will cherish for a lifetime.

Mahalo to my friends at My Personal Artist for making our Wedding Stationary an absolute dream come true. I am looking forward to working with you in the future.

Sent on 11/07/2010

Mospens Studio's reply:

Ashlee, Where do I begin? YOU were a GREAT pleasure to work with. Organized, patient, kind, and just amazing! Thank you kindly. Mahalo friend!

Kelli · Married on 09/15/2010

My Personal Artist had made my wedding! Her flexibility with my idea's for my invitations made them just as I wanted them!! They were beautiful and excellent quality and when we came up a few short Michelle was able to get us extra's with in days! Her service is outstanding, pricing fit right in our budget and everything was perfect. I would recommend Michelle for any event! I know she will be the first person I go to for my next one!!
    Thank you My Personal Artist!

Sent on 09/23/2010

Mospens Studio's reply:

Kelli! "...service is outstanding" Thank you so much for your kind words. You are lovely. As you know I named your stargazer lily custom invitation after YOU on our website. xo

JoAnn · Married on 08/13/2010

Michelle was wonderful to work with! She was open to my specific design ideas and her art work is beautiful. The service was quick and efficient. The quality of workmanship is outstanding.

Sent on 09/23/2010

Thank you kindly JoAnn, this a lot to James and I. xoxo

Jennifer · Married on 09/29/2009

My Personal Artist is a wonderful business for those that want to step out of the boundary of traditional wedding stationery. They had exactly the invitations we were looking for our daughter's destination wedding. Service is timely, response to emails prompt but the star of the show is the product itself. The invitations are top quality and drop-deal GORGEOUS! We began receiving compliments immediately. They carry a realm of styles (including custom designs) background colors, ink and fonts as well as every possible accessories.

This is our fourth and last child to be married. If we had more, My Personal Artist would be the first place I would return to.

Sent on 10/29/2009

Mospens Studio's reply:

Wowee! Thank you kindly Sue! xoxo Remember, we love to create special birthday invitations and note cards also. ;)