MOsDJ Entertainment Reviews

62 | Rockaway, NJ

62 Reviews for MOsDJ Entertainment

Mell · Married on 06/15/2013

We had Lenny as the photographer for our engagement picture and wedding. He was very friendly and laid back, and made us feel very relaxed. Max was our wedding manager and DJ and he was very attentive from beginning to end. He always answered any questions we had and kept in touch throughout the year leading up to our wedding.
    On the day of our wedding Max, Lenny and Many were absolutely wonderful. They made us feel sooo comfortable and really got involved with our wedding party. Once we got to see our little sneak peak from the wedding, everyone could not stop raving about the pictures! They really captured every special moment perfectly. My pictures look straight out of a bridal magazine. Mosdj was absolutely wonderful! Highly recommend!

Sent on 04/25/2014

Jessica · Married on 11/30/2012

We used DJ Manny from mosdj for our wedding. He was amazing! Him and Max were able to guide us and make our wedding timeline and also suggested some great song selections.

Our ceremony and reception was at the Bethwood. They set up a small speaker and provided a microphone for our vows, which was great. Everything was perfect. They played music for our guests while they arrived to the ceremony. The song they suggested for my entrance made me cried but I don't think they knew that was going to happen.

Overall, we had an amazing time! Quality was exceptional and our guests looked like they really enjoyed themselves, which was what I wanted. Hands down we would use them again :)

Sent on 04/15/2014

Arup · Married on 11/18/2012

MO's provided DJ services and photography for my daughter's 16th birthday in November 2012.

We found MO's to be knowledgeable in the planning, responsive in the coordination, sterling in their quality, and affordable in cost. They worked well with the venue. Most importantly, they had a great feel for the mood of the party guests and how to keep things at the right pace. Finally, the photographs were excellent.

We were very satisfied with everything.

Sent on 01/21/2013

jenna · Married on 09/22/2012

My husband and I were married in June of 2012 at the Westmount counrty club and we
    had an unforgettable wedding. Max was instrumental in making our special day such
    a great success! From the very beginning his professionalism and organization melted
    our stress away. He orchestrated every aspect of the event and gave us wonderful
    and creative suggestions for fun and special touches. We truly couldn't have planned
    such a sensational wedding without him. He didn’t simply DJ the event, he hosted it.
    Everything flowed seamlessly and he had the dance floor packed for every song. His
    music recommendations were spot on. The biggest compliment to him is that so many
    guests raved about our DJ. Over and over again, after the wedding, I heard what a
    terrific job he did. We honestly could not have asked for anything more. We were truly
    lucky to have him and I wholeheartedly recommend him!

amanda · Married on 09/15/2012

We almost didn’t hire a DJ. I was horrified at how expensive they were when I started
    researching. However, the more I thought about it, the more I realized we needed
    someone that could emcee the wedding as well as keep the music going so I decided to
    make room in the budget for a DJ. Max was one of the four Djs we interviewed. I heard
    favourable reviews about him from wedding wire and the Knot, and then heard his name
    again after another friend of mine met him. We clicked with Max right away and booked
    him on the spot. He is extremely responsive by email and phone. He is well versed in
    a variety of music styles and was able to come up with some awesome suggestions
    for ceremony, cocktail, and reception music. Neither of our families are really dancers
    and our friends, for the most part, aren’t into mainstream music. The age gaps were
    pretty significant too. However, Max was able to read the group and figure out what was
    keeping people on the dance floor. I was surprised and impressed when I saw every
    single one of the women in my family dancing at one point or another! In a nutshell, he
    was great! I have NO qualms about recommending him to others looking for a DJ.

Stephani · Married on 09/01/2012

Max was a pleasure to work with. He is easy-going and very laid back, but also very
    professional and always, ALWAYS, ALWAYS on top of what needs to get done. During the
    wedding planning phase, Max was accessible and responsive, and spent the time needed
    to get the Wedding set up. We were running late with some of the things we needed
    to provide him (i.e. giving him photos for the rolling photo display the morning of our
    wedding), but he always managed to incorporate everything we wanted. On our wedding
    day, he was superb. His understanding of music and flow kept the party going. At one
    point, we had a Congo line with EVERY ONE of the my guests. On our last song, he
    played just the right song (Total Eclipse of the Heart) that had all the remaining guests
    gathered around my wife and I in dancing concentric circles. He was also a great MC. He
    really kept things going and was just an absolute pleasure to work with. I cannot thank
    him enough for helping make our wedding day a smooth and enjoyable one. Thank you
    DJ Max!

Sent on 09/28/2012

eric · Married on 09/01/2012

Max from MosDJ is the absolute BEST DJ/MC to have at your wedding and ceremony.
    Max is very professional and most important of all, experienced. Before getting into
    weddings, he was one of the best DJs at a club I managed, so he knows how to get any
    crowd off their butts and he certainly did for our wedding. He KNOWS his music. He was
    able to recommend songs of all genres and different time periods that set the tone for
    the various parts of our wedding. Not only is he a talented DJ but he was also able to
    make a custom mix of our recessional song and first dance song for us. He provided a
    great MC voice and superb equipment that provided the best acoustics. Thank you Max

for making our night so memorable!

Jody · Married on 08/25/2012

We hosted our wedding at the Venetian in Garfield NJ and decided to hire MOSDJ
    entertainment. We carefully selected our entertainment company and let me tell you we
    made the best choice. DJ Max was amazing! Music was really important to me and my
    family and we put a lot of time into looking for a classy and non-cheesy wedding DJ. Max
    was perfect. He was professional, helpful, knows music inside and out, and he obviously
    loves what he does. The dance floor was NEVER empty and we all had the time of our
    lives dancing. I would absolutely recommend him to anyone looking for the best wedding
    DJ in NJ. Trust me, we meet with almost all of them.

renne · Married on 08/25/2012

Max was GREAT!! The grand entrance was perfect and I could not have asked for a
    better DJ!! Everyone was on the dance floor the entire night!!! Very flexible when I
    needed to make last minute changes and a pleasure to work with ;)

kristin · Married on 08/25/2012

Max has a PhD in music and mixing! He is such a sweet and knowledgeable person
    who goes out of his way to make sure he delivers a perfect performance each time. He
    always had our best interests in mind while keeping the dance floor packed. Unparalleled
    ability to read a room! Great job max and thank you for making our night memorable.

melissa · Married on 08/18/2012

Max is an amazing DJ. He brings his A Game to every event. The dance floor is always
    full and the guests always enjoy his mix of music. More importantly, his emcee skills
    are amazing! His attention to details, specially the grand entrance, is why I trusted Max
    with my wedding. I feel that announcing names properly for the grand entrance is one
    of the night's most important events. The DJ sets the tone of the event...why trust it to
    just anybody? MOSDJ is the best DJ company you could ever hire. Thank you Max for a
    wonderful wedding.

anabel · Married on 08/11/2012

Max and his entire team was wonderful!! Everyone raved about the music and the dance
    floor was never empty. Working with MOsDJ was so much fun, easy and entertaining.
    Max was able to read what we wanted even when we weren’t so clear on explaining it to
    him in the first place! From the monogram to the lighting and the ambiance, we could
    not be more pleased :) Thanks Max!

dana · Married on 08/11/2012

Max is the best mobile DJ I have seen in NJ. He can please any crowd by using his club
    style mixing skills and excellent music selection. I personally enjoyed everyone of the

songs he played, and my wife couldn't stop dancing all night. He loves his job and puts a
    lot of time in preparation for every event. I highly recommend him.

danielle · Married on 07/28/2012

Max was a great DJ. He was able to play everything we requested and put it all in a mix
    that had everyone dancing non-stop, including our 89 year old grandmother who can
    barely walk. He was a pleasure to work with, would definitely recommend.

mike · Married on 07/14/2012

Mosdj and their entire crew were FANTASTIC! I received numerous comments from our
    guests about the great party and perfect music transitions. They also did a gorgeous job

with the lighting. DJ Carlos suggested we end the night with an Italian love song (our
    honeymoon is in Italy) and the guests loved it. We also did a combination of slow music
    and salsa dancing for our first song and they created a CD for us to practice. Mosdj
    ranked first out of all our vendors, we strongly recommend them.

lisa · Married on 07/07/2012

a variety of music styles and was able to come up with some awesome suggestions
    was great! I have NO qualms about recommending him to others looking for a DJ.

ARLEEN · Married on 06/09/2012

We cannot say enough about Max and his crew. They were truly a pleasure to work with. Very professional. The music was the BEST..had all of our guests out on the dance floor. Played the music we wanted..not what he wanted. The lighting was fantastic. Changed the whole atmosphere of the room, so elegant. Timing of the music was perfect for the ceremony and reception. The videographer was by our side the entire time, getting every shot from every angle. Cant wait to see the footage. We wish we could have another party just so Max and his crew could do their "thing". Would definatly recommend them for any occasion..THANKS MAX !!!!!!

Sent on 06/14/2012

jennifer · Married on 05/26/2012

We were planning our wedding and found MOsDJ on Yelp. They were terrific - both in the
    planning and Dj'ing. Our Dj Max was flexible, helpful and responsive to our questions.
    He arrived early and had great music going all night. I would definitely use his services
    again!

stacey · Married on 05/12/2012

One of the finalists for my wedding DJ, had a very good experience with our communication. Very informative website with a clear sense of his point of view and philosophy for running a reception. I especially liked that he got back to me via phone almost immediately. Ended up using a DJ that all my friends had at their weddings but would have had Max DJ gladly.

Maria · Married on 03/17/2012

Max was great to work with. We met with two other DJ's at first but we felt more comfortable with Max when we meet him in person. However, other DJs were less expensive. When we told him this, he matched their price. It was a difference of about $200. We were happy that he was able to work with our budget. Max was really responsive throughout the process. I met with him a month before the wedding to go over the timeline and song choices, and then again the week of the wedding. The party was amazing and many people say it was because of the music. Max is great at reading the crowd.

Sent on 09/28/2012

margaret · Married on 03/10/2012

I had a very hard time finding the perfect DJ for my wedding. After searching quite a
    bit and hearing horror stories about some djs, I came across Mosdj and talked to Max
    over the phone. His rates were very reasonable and after meeting with him in person
    and listening to a live mix, I knew he was the best choice. I was able to do all the work
    with him over the phone and through his website (making playlists and do-not-playlists).
    I was able to get a very good plan in place for what we wanted. He played all the must
    have's and threw in great compliments to what we choose. I would recommend him
    because the dance floor was packed all night and he executed our plan flawlesly. Not a
    dull moment!!

alyson · Married on 03/10/2012

MAX is an absolute pleasure to work with. He is very knowledgeable about music and
    really keeps the party going. I love working with Max and will refer and recommend him.

catherine · Married on 02/25/2012

MODJ company was one of the finalists of our search, but the one we hired. I had a very
    back to me almost immediately every time. On the day of our wedding we were glad we
    hired him. Everything ran smooth and all of our guests raved about his music selection. I
    normally don't make recommendations but this company is the exception. Would highly
    recommend.

lindsay · Married on 02/11/2012

Max was a pleasure to work with from the very start. He help us plan every detail of our
    wedding and took our requests and actually PLAYED them all!! I liked how his website
    allowed us to add requests...it was very refreshing for a DJ to pay attention to that. He
    also set up early and played music earlier than scheduled, which was nice. Even after
    the party was over, he played a few songs while he was taking his stuff down. He had no
    problem letting our silly guests use his microphone. Best of all - really reasonable rate!
    Would definitely recommend this DJ service!!

lourdes · Married on 12/15/2011

Max is wonderful and easy going. He caters to everyone's music request and needs....
    Thank you for your always being on time and being so professional.

Sent on 01/12/2012