Mosaic Beauty Studios Reviews

Mosaic Beauty Studios 5
Mosaic Beauty Studios 6
Mosaic Beauty Studios 7

Lacie Goldfinch · Married on 06/29/2019

The best bridal make up in the Amarillo area!

I could not recommend Mosaic Beauty Salon enough! They are so professional and listen to exactly what you want. I am skeptical of getting my hair done by others, but Olivia is a hair expert! I loved everything about my hair. My makeup was exactly what I was looking for! All of my bridesmaid got their makeup done and everyone looked beautiful! Malorie and Jessie listed to what each girl wanted and took their time to make everyone feel great. I am so happy I used Mosaic Beauty Salon!

Sent on 08/05/2019

Mosaic Beauty Studios's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! We loved being your wedding day glam squad!!

Jillian Ginger · Married on 06/22/2019

Jessie at Mosiac is the best!

My whole experience with Mosaic was amazing! I was late in the game on getting a makeup artist for my wedding so I was worried about availability. Kendra at Mosaic was extremely responsive and helpful in working with my schedule for the trial and wedding day. The makeup was exactly how I wanted and Jessie made me feel so special!

Sent on 08/04/2019

Mosaic Beauty Studios's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! We loved being your wedding day glam squad and are so glad you were happy with your experience!!

Heritage Hill · Married on 06/15/2019

Amazing!!!

I can’t say enough good things about this salon!! They made me feel so special and so beautiful. They came out to the venue and every single one of my bridesmaids were blown away by their looks! Loved my experience with them!!!

Sent on 06/30/2019

• Savanna

Savanna · Married on 06/08/2019

The Glam Squad is amazing!!!

I can't recommend Mosaic Beauty Studios highly enough for future brides. From booking to payments to scheduling, Kendra was always very easy to get ahold of and made things easy for me. We had 4 incredible stylists come out to our venue to do hair & makeup on 9 girls. They got through us all quickly, and everybody had a slightly different look. Everybody felt like a queen! Very talented and fun stylists.

Sent on 08/08/2019
    Mosaic Beauty Studios 19
    Mosaic Beauty Studios 20
    Mosaic Beauty Studios 21

Mosaic Beauty Studios's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to recommend us, Savanna. You were wonderful to work with and your pictures are just stunning!!!
  • Darcy

Darcy Castleberry · Married on 06/01/2019

Beautiful!

Kendra and Jessie did a wonderful job and made me and my bridesmaid look beautiful! Would definitely recommend using Mosaic for hair and make up!

Sent on 06/25/2019

Elena Artis · Married on 06/01/2019

An absolute dream!

The girls at Mosaic are so sweet and were such a dream to work with! They made everything so effortless & fun! They absolutely know what they're doing-- I showed them Pinterest photos of what I wanted and they made my hair look practically identical every time. It took so much of the wedding planning stress off of me because I knew I could completely trust them after my trial run. Would recommend over and over again and I will 100% continue to use them in the future!!

Sent on 09/03/2019
    Mosaic Beauty Studios 26
    Mosaic Beauty Studios 27

Callie · Married on 09/22/2018

Maynard Wedding

My wedding experience with Mosaic Beauty was amazing! Everyone’s hair and makeup looked beautiful for our wedding day. We couldn’t of asked for a better business than them on our special day.

Sent on 11/11/2018

Mosaic Beauty Studios's reply:

Thank you so much for the review Callie. You were a joy to work with and we're so glad you were happy with the experience!

Jenny · Married on 07/20/2018

They were amazing. Totally prepared and all 9 of us were thrilled. Highly, highly recommend!!!

Sent on 07/23/2018

Mosaic Beauty Studios's reply:

Thank you so much Jenny, we loved working with you and your party! We're glad everyone was so happy!!

Kirsten · Married on 07/20/2018

Wonderful, Personalized Experience

I had a great experience with Mosaic Beauty Studios. They listened to me about what kind of look I wanted for my wedding day and created a spectacular look. The price was very reasonable. The hair and makeup lasted all day, and people commented about how beautiful I looked. As someone who is not girly at all, I was worried about being uncomfortable with the hair and makeup, but they made me look like myself. To me, that was the most important thing on my wedding day.

Sent on 02/17/2019

Mosaic Beauty Studios's reply:

Thank you Kirsten! We're so glad you were happy with your hair and makeup, we loved working with you!

Kendayl Lang · Married on 06/23/2018

My stylist was Jessika Shelton and she was amazing.

I was more than pleased with my experience at Mosaic Beauty for my big day. Jessika was my stylist. She was everything I could have asked for and more! She is very versatile and extremely talented. I would recommend her without a doubt.

Sent on 11/25/2018

Mosaic Beauty Studios's reply:

We were thrilled to get to work on your wedding and even happier to hear about your experience with Jessika. Congratulations on your wedding and thank you again for letting us be your hair and makeup team!

Lynsi · Married on 02/17/2018

Absolutely fantastic!! I would highly recommend to any bride!

Sent on 04/13/2018

Thank you Lynsi!

Haley · Married on 10/14/2017

Beautiful job on bride, mother of the bride and myself, Maitron of honor. Kendra is so easy to work with and makes sure you look like the best version of yourself.

Mosaic Beauty Studios 28
    Mosaic Beauty Studios 29
    Mosaic Beauty Studios 30

Mosaic Beauty Studios's reply:

Thank you Haley! You and your family were a joy to work with!!

Brooke · Married on 10/08/2017

My experience with Kendra from start to finish was just perfect! Planning an out of state wedding had its obstacles, but working with Kendra was seamless and she had no issues traveling from Texas to Colorado to make me beautiful for my wedding day. She even was gracious enough to fix the hair of a disgruntled bridesmaid who was displeased with her updo done by a different hairdresser. From start to finish she was caring, kind and professional!

Sent on 04/11/2018
    Mosaic Beauty Studios 31
    Mosaic Beauty Studios 32

Mosaic Beauty Studios's reply:

Your wedding was such a joy to be a part of! Thank you for putting your trust in me!!

Katee · Married on 07/23/2016

Kendra did such an awesome job with my hair and make up! On top of helping me look great, she was a blast! I get very nervous when it comes to making changes to my hair and I scheduled a hair appointment with Kendra to color my hair for the first time after having her as our stylist. She is awesome!

Mosaic Beauty Studios's reply:

I'm so thankful to have earned your confidence!! You're the best!

cally · Married on 06/11/2016

Kendra with Mosaic Beauty was amazing to work with! She was so flexible in working with me while I planned my wedding from across the country. She has amazing style and ideas, and she took her time trying multiple hairstyles on me until I found one that I loved! Can't recommend her enough!

Sent on 06/17/2018

Mosaic Beauty Studios's reply:

Thank you so much Cally! We LOVED working with you too!!

Devan · Married on 05/21/2016

Kendra is one of a kind and hands down the best hair dresser I have ever had!! Not only is she very talented and professional, but is also always up to date on new trends. I couldn’t have asked for a better experience for my wedding day.

Mosaic Beauty Studios's reply:

Thank you Devan! You and your family are dream clients!!

Jordan · Married on 05/21/2016

Kendra did hair and makeup for my sister and I for her wedding and did a great job! Very professional and would recommend her to anyone.

Mosaic Beauty Studios's reply:

Thank you Jordan! It was so fun working with you ladies!!

Chelsea · Married on 04/23/2016

Kendra was amazing! She did such an amazing job on my hair on makeup. Would recommend her for sure!

Mosaic Beauty Studios's reply:

Thank you for letting us be a part of such a special day!

Hannah · Married on 07/18/2015

Kendra was THE BEST! She’s been doing my hair for years and I wouldn’t go to anyone else! Always professional, on time, and takes the time to listen to what you want. Kendra and her team did all the hair and make up for all of my bridesmaids, house party, and family. Thank you Kendra!!!!!

Mosaic Beauty Studios 33
    Mosaic Beauty Studios 34

Mosaic Beauty Studios's reply:

Thank you Hannah! Your wedding was beautiful and I'm so thankful my team and I got to be a part of making you feel your best!!
  • W

Whitney · Married on 04/26/2014

Kendra did an amazing job with my hair and makeup for my wedding I felt so beautiful! She also did my 5 bridesmaids hair, we were all ready to go with time to spare! We spoke several times before the wedding about what I wanted to do. Kendra is very genuine and has a talent for what she does!

Mosaic Beauty Studios's reply:

Thank you so much Whitney! You and your party were beyond wonderful to work with and I'm so happy I got to be a part of making your day special.

Emily · Married on 12/07/2013

Kendra is absolutely amazing in every way! She is professional and will DRIVE IN ICE to make sure a bride looks beautiful on her wedding day. I couldn’t be more than happy! She was there for me at the last minute since my hair stylist canceled due to weather but Kendra made sure to be there and received so many compliments on how amazing my hair looked. Hands down the best!!!

Mosaic Beauty Studios 35

Mosaic Beauty Studios's reply:

Thank you so much Emily! It was a crazy day, but I was so happy to be a part of it and you were an absolutely stunning bride!!

Beth · Married on 05/19/2012

Kendra has such great taste and style! I felt totally comfortable in her hands and was in love with the results! I completely trusted her judgement and expertise and was not disappointed!

Mosaic Beauty Studios's reply:

Thank you so much Beth! It was a pleasure working on your wedding!!
  • Maria

Maria Valdovinos · Married on 04/13/2019

A wonderful experience!

Mosaic Beauty did a wonderful job on making me feel pampered on my wedding day! My bridesmaids and I looked gorgeous and they really listened to what I wanted and incorporated my style into my wedding day look. They were responsive through the whole process and made me feel so comfortable. I do highly recommend for the bride to go in before the wedding day for a makeup and hair trial run and work with the Mosaic team in order to achieve the look that she is wanting for her big day!

Sent on 07/02/2019
    Mosaic Beauty Studios 36
    Mosaic Beauty Studios 37
    Mosaic Beauty Studios 38
    Mosaic Beauty Studios 39
    Mosaic Beauty Studios 40
    Mosaic Beauty Studios 41

Mosaic Beauty Studios's reply:

Thank you Maria! We absolutely loved being a part of your big day! Thank you for having us share a great experience with you and your party!
  • Evelynn

Evelynn Nicole Simmons · Married on 07/28/2019

diana leyva

Very sweet. Respectful. Informative. Charismatic.

Sent on 08/14/2019