18 Reviews for Morrow Center

14 Morrow Center Reviews

The Morrow Center hosted my wedding reception on Sept 22, 2012 and it was absolutely AMAZING!!!!! From the professionalism to our wonderful caterer, The Grand Gourmet, everytHing was PERFECT!! I definitely could not have asked for anything MORE! Thank you all especially Leslie who made everything run as smooth as possible!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 9/22/12, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

I found the staff at the Morrow Center to be very professional and friendly. They were extremely helpful in assisting with a wedding I recently planned. My client and I were very pleased...I would certainly recommend this venue!

Profile Picture Kaycia, 9/22/12, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our wedding and reception were done at this venue. It was very affordable and elegance settings. We look at several other venues but once we viewed the Morrow Center-we were sold. Stephen and Leslie were very professional and willing to work with you. I would recommend the Morrow Center to all brides.

Profile Picture Lucille, 4/27/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Morrow Center was the perfect venue for my wedding. There was ample parking and space to accommodate my guests. Leslie was so helpful and friendly during the planning process. This is truly a nice venue for those who want to stay south of Atlanta.

Profile Picture Kristi, 2/14/12, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Morrow Center is truly a hidden treasure. Mr. Stephen Sullivan and is staff did an impeccable job bringing our wedding together. They were all extremely pleasant and helpful. Our guest are still bragging about the elegance and professional demeanor of the staff. Mr. Sullivan and his staff went above and beyond to make my wedding day not only special but unforgettable.

If you are looking for a venue that is budget friendly, elegant, and has an excellent staff the Morrow Center should be you choice.

Profile Picture Tracey, 11/11/11, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Outstanding service, courteous, supportive, professional. The facility is beautiful. Northside Atlanta has stiff competition developing on the Southside as evidenced by this first class facility and professional staff.

My wedding and reception was awesome thanks to this venue and staff.

Profile Picture Brendal, 10/2/10, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Mr. Sullivan was very helpful and attentive to all of my needs throughout the booking and planning process.

Profile Picture Karen, 6/12/10, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

From beginning to end the service was fantastic. The staff was professional and flexible. They kept on-going/open communication with me throughout the process. I had the joy of working with Ms. Leslie from beginning to end and that gave me a feeling of comfort and she helped make my wedding day stress-free. Many thanks! Mia

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Mia, 7/20/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The venue was beautiful. This location is very spacious but intimate. I enjoyed working with Stephen. He handled business transactions very professionally. Make sure to read your policy and share with any vendors you hire to assist you in making your event a success. Also, if you choose this venue for your wedding, be sure to pay for your rehearsal time to ensure you have that time block so there will be no suprises, and make a list of questions you may have for your big day. Stephen does his best to answer all of your questions.

Profile Picture Jessica, 5/5/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Everything was so professional and the customer service was wonderful. They were willing to work with us and ensure that everything was fine. Although we did have a few minor hiccups, as can be expected for any wedding, everything was handled professionally and satisfactorily. I would definitely recommend this venue to my friends for future events.

Profile Picture Demontre, 3/2/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Beautiful Venue and very affordable in comparison to other Atlanta venues.

Profile Picture Kamila, 7/3/10, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My experience with the Morrow Center was exceptional!

Profile Picture Donna, 10/15/11, 1 Review
0.0

Brides, if you want a company to take your money and ignore you feel free to book The Morrow Center. I'm sure that will make your day special!! (sarcasm) The customer service is horrible. My fiance and I paid this place a deposit and after we paid them we were unable to reach them by phone or email. Infact they did not reach out to us until weeks later and that was only after we processed a charge back to the credit card. They ignored us and on top of it all, my fiance's(the bride) only sister died from breast cancer whilst this was going on and the Morrow Center was the last place that she saw her alive. Of course with that being the last place she saw her sister alive and the poor communication that she no longer wanted to have the wedding there. This should be understood. They didn't care. We wanted out of the contract. We provided an obituary. They said no. if we were cancelling because of the busy carpet in facility or we liked some place else better I could understand them keeping the deposit because that would clearly under buyer's remorse. Her only sister died.

Til this day they still gave our money and are not responding to our emails.

Brides, your day is supposed to be DRAMA free. DO yourself a favor and avoid this place.

Profile Picture Kary, 4/21/12, 1 Review