Morrow Center Reviews

29 | Morrow, GA

29 Reviews for Morrow Center

29 Morrow Center Reviews

Terrie · Married on 09/21/2018

This was a great venue for our Leadership Team meeting and training. Staff was very responsive in providing anything we needed. We actually ran out of chairs and immediately received more when we asked for them. Very accommodating!

Gwen · Married on 09/08/2018

I love the venue and the customer service

Tara · Married on 09/06/2018

This is a beautiful building and I truly enjoyed working with the team. Yinka and Robb were great. They were ABSOLUTELY the BEST team. Helping with everything. I certainly looking forward to having our annual event here every year for open enrollment. Our Agents were very pleased with the service, and desired to call this place in the future for other activities.

Thanks for a job well done!!!!

Kafayat · Married on 08/31/2018

I can't express enough how grateful I am for coming across the Morrow Center venue for my Nigerian wedding. I had two weddings with a guest count of 350-400 for each event and the Morrow Center exceeded my expectations over the venue I booked for my American wedding. Furthermore, it was significantly less than the other venue. From the booking process, venue décor, amenities and services provided, the Morrow Center hands down was the best investment we made for our weddings. My experience was so much better with the Morrow Center to the point I wished I never signed the contract with the other venue, which was a art museum near the Buckhead area. Except for the flatware, most of everything you need for a fancy and classy wedding is included in the flat rate. This was vastly different from the other venue, where they couldn't accommodate seating for guests over 200. So the costs just blew up from there. An added plus to the Morrow Center was the staff. They were extremely helpful and made everything so easy. I would definitely recommend the Morrow Center to anyone planning a wedding or any event. Thank you Yinka and staff for making our dreams come true!

Tamia · Married on 08/05/2018

We loved the room and the building was clean as well. Great job!!!

Claude · Married on 06/02/2018

Great place to host formal events. Very nice facility inside with a great space.

• Y

Yvonne · Married on 05/21/2018

Having never planned a once-in-a-lifetime event before, I was skeptical the value received would match up with my daughter's expectations for the wedding of her dreams. The Morrow Center did not disappoint. The staff provided over-the-top service (which is virtually unheard of), and they were proactive in making certain all our desires were met. We couldn't have been more pleased.

• Y

Yeudele · Married on 04/06/2018

Our event was a church leadership awards gala. The event was very well done from booking the date to removing our decorations. EVERYTHING was wonderful!

Lillian · Married on 07/11/2015

Rob was a pleasure to work with.

I had my wedding reception here on 10/13. They were very helpful in providing vendors for catering and transportation. For what we were looking for, they were affordable and elegant. I suggest that using their preferred caterers (I used the Grand Gourmet) because they know the venue's rules and their food was phenomenal. My guests kept coming up to me that night on how good the dinner was and have not stopped talking about it.

Jennifer · Married on 09/22/2012

The Morrow Center hosted my wedding reception on Sept 22, 2012 and it was absolutely AMAZING!!!!! From the professionalism to our wonderful caterer, The Grand Gourmet, everytHing was PERFECT!! I definitely could not have asked for anything MORE! Thank you all especially Leslie who made everything run as smooth as possible!!

Kaycia · Married on 09/22/2012

I found the staff at the Morrow Center to be very professional and friendly. They were extremely helpful in assisting with a wedding I recently planned. My client and I were very pleased...I would certainly recommend this venue!

Lucille · Married on 04/27/2012

Our wedding and reception were done at this venue. It was very affordable and elegance settings. We look at several other venues but once we viewed the Morrow Center-we were sold. Stephen and Leslie were very professional and willing to work with you. I would recommend the Morrow Center to all brides.

Kristi · Married on 02/14/2012

Morrow Center was the perfect venue for my wedding. There was ample parking and space to accommodate my guests. Leslie was so helpful and friendly during the planning process. This is truly a nice venue for those who want to stay south of Atlanta.

Tracey · Married on 11/11/2011

The Morrow Center is truly a hidden treasure. Mr. Stephen Sullivan and is staff did an impeccable job bringing our wedding together. They were all extremely pleasant and helpful. Our guest are still bragging about the elegance and professional demeanor of the staff. Mr. Sullivan and his staff went above and beyond to make my wedding day not only special but unforgettable.

If you are looking for a venue that is budget friendly, elegant, and has an excellent staff the Morrow Center should be you choice.

Brendal · Married on 10/02/2010

Outstanding service, courteous, supportive, professional. The facility is beautiful. Northside Atlanta has stiff competition developing on the Southside as evidenced by this first class facility and professional staff.

My wedding and reception was awesome thanks to this venue and staff.

Karen · Married on 06/12/2010

Mr. Sullivan was very helpful and attentive to all of my needs throughout the booking and planning process.

Sylvia · event on: 07/20/2012

Overall, we were very pleased with the location, parking, catering, temperature, meeting space, professionalism and the qualityof service from employees, epecially Mr. Sullivan. He is perfect! He is awesome to work with. This is a great place to have an event. The price is reasonable and worth every penny. We enjoyed it so much that we are going to have our conference there again next year.

Dianne · event on: 08/03/2012

My experience working with the staff at the Morrow Center was wonderful. The staff is great. The center is lovely they are still talking about it. Thanks!

Carissa · event on: 10/12/2012

On behalf of Etiquette Event Planning, LLC, I would like to thank you for everything you did to make our event a success. The Morrow Center facility is beautiful, and you were very helpful and accommodating. I know that we had many special requests that night, and I appreciate your patience and hard work. Without you, the event would not have gone as smoothly as it did.

Our company will certainly recommend your facility to our clients, and we look forward to working with you in the future!

Again, thank you very much!

Carissa Gray, M.A.
    Etiquette Event Planning, LLC

Mia · Married on 07/20/2013

From beginning to end the service was fantastic. The staff was professional and flexible. They kept on-going/open communication with me throughout the process. I had the joy of working with Ms. Leslie from beginning to end and that gave me a feeling of comfort and she helped make my wedding day stress-free. Many thanks! Mia

Sent on 07/30/2013

Morrow Center's reply:

Mia, it was a such a pleasure working with you and your husband! You were a such a beautiful bride. Thank you for giving the Morrow Center the opportunity to serve you!

Adriel · event on: 08/01/2012

Great to work with . My attendee enjoyed the site and their location.

Jessica · Married on 05/05/2013

The venue was beautiful. This location is very spacious but intimate. I enjoyed working with Stephen. He handled business transactions very professionally. Make sure to read your policy and share with any vendors you hire to assist you in making your event a success. Also, if you choose this venue for your wedding, be sure to pay for your rehearsal time to ensure you have that time block so there will be no suprises, and make a list of questions you may have for your big day. Stephen does his best to answer all of your questions.

Demontre · Married on 03/02/2013

Everything was so professional and the customer service was wonderful. They were willing to work with us and ensure that everything was fine. Although we did have a few minor hiccups, as can be expected for any wedding, everything was handled professionally and satisfactorily. I would definitely recommend this venue to my friends for future events.

Kamila · Married on 07/03/2010

Beautiful Venue and very affordable in comparison to other Atlanta venues.